Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Supermodel Victoria`s Secret for women

Supermodel Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

sour
Supermodel Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Supermodel Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

The Supermodel perfume was presented in 2007 in floral and fruity notes. Packed in a classic bottle with a golden stopper, the fragrance opens with the notes of Chinese berries, followed by peach blossom and drying down to warm and deep sandalwood. It is available as 30 and 75 ml EDP. Victoria's Secret recommends this perfume for a woman who wants to feel glamorous, sexy and marvelous.

Red Berries

Peach Blossom

Supermodel Fragrance Reviews

kismetdaisy

Finally!!!! At last I have a original, beautiful, fresh smelling bottle of supermodel! They make fakes of these now! It's unbelievable! I kept ordering bottles and getting either fake or old bottles that had gone bad. Just bought this one off eBay used 98% full for $50! What a deal! And it's perfect. I'm so glad to finally have a good Bottle of supermodel back in my collection. Supermodel is so different from all my other frags, it really stands out in my rotation. I'm all about the super sweet, foody vanilla orientals or gourmand, so it's nice to have something different for a change. It's a fruity/floral that I actually like, which is rare. But it's not overly in-your-face fruity/floral, as I hate too much of either or.

But Supermodel? It is hot, hot, hot !! This is the scent your man should be smelling on you when you're dancing closely at the club. It has such a sexy spiced smell.. As someone else said previously, it's a warm fruity scent, which is a hard combination to come by. It's not extremely sweet, it's more like spiced berries and sandalwood, with even a tiny hint of vanilla undertone. Sexy, spicy, warm, dazzling. It's syrupy even, comparable to peach schnapps! I love it so much. It saddens me how unknown this fragrance is, how underrated it was. It really does smell like it's from a big design house.. It doesn't have the common and obvious "Victoria's Secret" stamp. This one, I say again, is definitely worth trying. Granted, it did take me several bottles ordered and returned to finally get this good one, but now that I have it, it was worth it! I will be wearing this a lot, especially with summer approaching. This perfume adapts to whatever climate you're in.. It's amazing, all year round. Ladies, please try this if you ever have the chance! It's the best Victoria's Secret frag I've ever encountered.. And I've not found anything that even comes close to Supermodel ;)

krayolakolorz
krayolakolorz

Reminds me of VS Angels Gold just not as musky or deep as Gold is. Sweeter, sexy, sophisticated.

I have a mini bottle up for grabs right now on ebay.

kismetdaisy

Just thought I'd let it be known that Fiorucci Fiorucci smells nothing like Supermodel, ladies! I see they're similar here, and I got a bottle of Fiorucci based on that.. But they're completely different! So if you're looking for a supermodel dupe, not sure what to tell you lol.. Supermodel is an original ;)

sweetdiorella
sweetdiorella

This has been one of the most disappointing fragrance buys ever, a total rip off.
It smells great but has a very poor longevity and the sillage is more than weak.

kismetdaisy

I miss supermodel soo much! I kind of rebelled against vikki secret frags for awhile--I used to only wear strictly vikki secret frags, but I expanded my perfume closet--ultimately realizing v.secret frags were overpriced, overrated, and had poor staying power. But I just couldn't go any longer without supermodel, never realized how much I'd miss it. It was always a staple in my collection, but I used to get so frustrated when as soon as I'd spray it, the scent was gone. But I always wound up with testers cause I worked at Victoria's Secret, so I'm thinking now that may have been why it was so weak with longevity. Anyhow, I was in the store this past Christmas looking for it and found it had been discontinued?! My last bottle was in 09... And I was wanting it so badly. I had to settle with buying the original dream angels heavenly. Supermodel opens spicy fruity/floral.. I can't remember detecting certain notes, but it dried down quickly and left a beautiful spicy, creamy sandalwood trail.. Somehow, the notes combo also gave off slightly a scent of vanilla. I suppose it starts out sour, strangely, but settles so quickly into gorgeous warmth. If you love sandalwood, this is for you. Though its a very sweet, almost sugared sandalwood... Sexy, and highly feminine. Some sandalwood heavy frags can end up smelling masculine, but not here. I usually only stick to vanilla based gourmands, but this is perfect. And I always found it to be an Exotic nigh scent, always got tons of compliments from this one too. Smells sophisticated even. I love it and miss it so. But you can't get this anymore for less than 100+$$.. And the longevity is just too poor for that kinda money. But I am curious to have a new in box bottle rather than a tester, maybe it'd be stronger? Who knows. Try it! You won't regret

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

It almost seems a waste to write a review on this fragrance since it is discontinued and isn't all that easy to find, but I figured I would give it a go anyway!

I remember first smelling this fragrance thinking it was strong and sticky, kind of a hot, fruity mess. Needless to say, my opinion changed drastically after that first impression. I bought a small bottle, used it, and found myself drawn to it over and over and over again. It became a "go to" frag for going out. It suited me at the time. Sprayed cautiously this is one of the best WARM fruity florals I have ever smelled. Despite the potential for syrup overload, this isn't your typical sugary fragrance. It is sweet, but in the warmest, juciest way possible. While I can't pick out a precise sandalwood note in the fragrance, I can get the sandalwood signture vibe - a delicious, smooth, creaminess. When I wore this frequently it did suit me. It is flirtatious without being bold and obvious. Great in cold weather, a bit much in the heat in my opinion.

I wish I would have been smarter and stocked up on this when I had the chance. I still have a small travel sized bottle that I spray occasionally, and am considering taking the risk and going for a cheaper buy on ebay if I can find one. I wish they wouldn't have discontiuned this. I can't say I would wear it daily, or that it would even top my fragrance list, but it is one that I would repurchase for occasional use - when I want to channel my younger, flirty, care-free, self.

Aspendina
Aspendina

smells like bread on me :-(

If I had to buy a bottle of anything from the Victoria's Secret range, Supermodel is the one I'd pick. Although a fruity floral (my least favourite fragrance genre), it is incredibly easy to like and wear. I find it nicely balanced and well-composed.

It opens with a slightly sweet and syrupy peach schnapps accord and rich, red berries. It has an underlying hint of sensual and spicy vanilla throughout this composition, which is partly the reason as to why I enjoy wearing Supermodel so much.

Although I agree that Supermodel is a somewhat cheesy name, I quite like it. After all, the faces of Victoria's Secret runway show are the world's most beautiful supermodels, so the name kind of fits. If only this fragrance had the magic ability to transform me into Gisele Bundchen with one simple spritz, then I'd be happy.

I dare say, this fragrance is quite sexy. I could picture myself wearing this out clubbing or when I want to feel shrouded in an element of warmth. You won't hear me say that very often. So far, so good.

It lasts reasonably well, and projects nicely. Not too loud nor too soft. The sweetness is well-balanced too. I think a few perfumistas, if game enough to try Supermodel, may find themselves pleasantly surprised. I urge anyone and everyone to give this fragrance a fair chance.

I hear rumours that it has been discontinued. If that's so, then they need to bring it back. I can't see why any teeny-bopper in their right mind wouldn't buy this.

hpr2010
hpr2010

I had this perfume a while back and I guess it was just horrible with my chemistry it kinda of smelled like...cat pee on me. I ended up giving it to my friend and was so jealous because it smelled really good on her.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Supermodel is warm and sexy! A deep scent of peach blossom with a hint of sparkling berry and smooth sandalwood that adds a touch of spiciness, warmth, and sultriness. It’s very different from the typical fruity floral that Victoria secret usually makes. Wonderful fragrance!

pretty perfect girl
pretty perfect girl

i dont think it smells floral fruity maybe its just on me but i like how it smells it has a yummy crumble scent with a wild berry fruit scent and it has a bit of the plum drop notes but over all a good scent and i got it 75% off YAY

kiki_belle
kiki_belle

I am not a fan of VS scents, but I actually love this one. When I first spray it on, it's sort of a gourmand, fruity-floral, sticky nightmare. I actually stopped wearing it and it sat on a shelf for a couple years because of those opening notes (that don't go away if I spritz it on my hair or clothes!)... But what I've rediscovered is that I just need 1 spritz of this on my inner wrists. The dry-down is spectacular. After that initial nauseating fruitiness goes away, it turns into a delicious, creamy praline sandalwood floral musk scent. It's gorgeous. It's extremely subtle, but it lasts forever. My husband hates almost all perfume, but he loves this one on me and I do too!

mizzjnice
mizzjnice

This isn't bad- it's pretty pleasant actually but not distintive or unique. It's good for work because it doesn't have big sillage and won't offend anybody. It's more like a body spray because you have to get really close to smell it and it disappears quickly. I like the fruity notes mixed with sandalwood but I wish it didn't smell so synthetic.

anraneiro82

after i bought this for $12 on sale online i tried it and didn't like it. I dont know what it is about me; i try something once and love it and then a second time and can't stand it. at least it was only $12. it does smell funny the 2nd time i sprayed it; i think someone said like plasticky in a bad way. i agree.

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

I don't normally go for sweet floral perfumes but I like this one. It is rather linear and nothing super special but it just has something about it that I like. It last about 4 hours with 3 sprays. If I could find this again at a bargin price, I would pick it up, but this scent has been d/c (Are we really surprised here? lol) and hard to find now. I think this could easily be worn to the office, out shopping or even on a date.

Whit
Whit

The body lotion smells great and the shimmer is awesome too. Nice summer frag, but also, it's nothing very special. Just a nice, casual scent that doesn't offend. The gold flecks in the lotion look great on bronzed skin, very nice for summer parties by the lake or beach. I like it, though I don't love it, but I find that it puts me in a good mood when I wear it, and I feel fresh and clean too. I think this is a safe office scent, but you could wear it anytime. If you want something light, casual and fresh, then try it. But if you're expecting something unusual, then you might not want to bother.

anraneiro82

i smelled this on a friend and love it. thought it was very pleasent, sweet, and creamy. i tried it on myself and found it to be the same way. only downside is it doesn't last long, but hey, i just ordered it online from victoria's secret (bigger bottle) for 12.99, no joke!! i am thinking it might get discontinued when its on sale that cheap. nontheless, i had to take advantage of the deal.

Booogie
Booogie

This one bores me. It's just okay, kind of smells like a sweet-plasticky jumble to me. You know, the sweet plastic smell of a doll's head? It's not offensive, seeing as I don't know who would actually notice it... Throw a few berries in and there you have it.

Malibu

I'm not overly familiar with the scent of goji berries, but the spiced sweetness of the top notes remind me strongly of the mangosteen fruit based top note of the Hilary Duff/Elizabeth Arden With Love perfume. I can also smell a hint of cherry too, which adds a little sharpness to everything and prevents the sweetness from becoming overpowering.

The heart phase remains spicy - perhaps it's an incense accord, as there's definitely Star Anise here and possibly some clove in the spicy mix too. There is only one official scent note listed - peach blossom - for the heart phase and after four years I still can't detect it. The strongest floral I can detect is jasmine, which adds sweetness and dilutes the intensity of the spice.

The star anise carries down into the base and mingles with what I think is Patchouli. The sandalwood and vanilla tone down the spice - much like the jasmine does in the heart - so everything is soft and goes close to the skin. There's also a warm and clean musk mingled through the notes too, which ups the sensual factor.

Whilst SUPER MODEL is spicy, I can still wear it all year round as the scent notes seem to adapt to the heat; as it warms up in spring/summer the fruit and musk seems more apparent to me, while it's all about the spice and vanilla in autumn/winter.

When to wear it? This perfume is a good all-rounder for which time of day and occasions it can be worn, as well as for which time of year you wear it. I wear it for me-time, work and for evening too and have never felt out of place with it. It's also something which gets me loads of compliments, so it's pleasing to other people too.

Like I mentioned above it does remind me strongly of Hilary Duff With Love, so if you like that then you'll love this. I also recently reviewed Miss Sixty Elixir which contains a strong note of star anise, which is also reminiscent of this.

melbritt24
melbritt24

Gives me a headache. I received the purse mini as a Christmas gift and tried it a couple of times but it is just too overpowering for me.

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

Nasty, nauseatingly sweet maraschino cherries. That's it. THE WHOLE TIME. For a quick second, somewhere in the middle, I smell a flower lurking beneath the suffocating blanket of syrup...but then it's gone and it's just the darned, stinkin' cherries. YUCK. I don't know, maybe it's beautiful on all of you...but this is one unappealing fragrance on me.

candykiss0011
candykiss0011

I liked the shimmer edition of this perfume at first sight. My dad bought me one, and when I smelled it, it doesn't have a lot of "wow" factor on it. The shimmer edition is the most wow factor in it.

However, the scent isn't bad. It smells nice and vanilla-like. I wear it on cold days,since vanilla smells heavy on my on warm days (I live in Southeast Asia, so mostly the weather is hot and humid).

guest_MMA
guest_MMA

JUST GREAT!! LIGHT AND FLORAL YOU SHOULD TRY IT

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

For some reason I haven't seen this one before. The bottle looks cute and it sounds great, I definitely will try it next time Im in the mall.

Carolinealgot
Carolinealgot

Have this one in Fragrance Mist & Shimmering Bodylotion. Havent used it for a while, it suits better for summer and here we go!

LeahDL
LeahDL

It does smell expensive! You feel so high class when you wear it!

Fragaria
Fragaria

I wanna get this one. It really is an all around perfume. It doesn't smell fruity at all to me. It does tend to smell very expensive. The kind of expensive that gives you the impression most people wouldn't ask what it is because they'd just assume they couldn't afford it. Yep! I want it!

luxlover
luxlover

Great scent and will make u feel like a supermodel indeed! I love how VS picked names PINK, SEXY, ANGELS, SUPERMODEL, etc. for their product names. Genius idea that really sells to us ladies.

Victoria's Secret SUPERMODEL is a slightly spicy fruity floral with, I believe, an amber-vanilla base. The notes listed seem sorely incomplete. (What is a "chinese berry", anyway?)

I decided to try this as I had just been comparing VS DREAM ANGELS DESIRE and SEXY LITTLE THING to Creed SPRING FLOWER. All of these are categorized as fruity floral, but each is unique. I would say that SUPERMODEL is a bit on the sweet side, relative to the rest of the group, but recommended for those who like lighter vanilla-spiked fragrances. The drydown becomes less sweet and a bit woody.

SUPERMODEL is light, likeable, wearable. Completely inoffensive and frankly nice to smell. Not sure, however, that I'd be able to admit to anyone that I was actually wearing a fragrance called SUPERMODEL!!! Well, aside from my virtual Fragrantica friends...who don't even know my real name! (-:

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

This is a beautiful scent!!! It just love my nose to death. I cannot get enough of this scent once I put it on. Its a sweet mellow scent. Nothing like it to compare it to that Ive smelled yet. Its just gorgeous though!

ARIES1983
ARIES1983

I love this perfume. It always makes me feel sexy when I wear this. It's sweet but not overdone and it is a good fragrance for any time of year. This is one of my favorites for fall and winter though.

Malibu

Victoria’s Secret SUPERMODEL is an easy to wear fragrance, that I think can be worn all year round, day or night.

SUPERMODEL is sweet and spicey, but the sweetness isn't sickly or cloying. I haven’t suffered from any migraines or sickness in hotter weather with this. While, in colder weather, I find the spices comforting and faintly festive.
I like many of Victoria's Secret's fragrances, but I can confidently use the word sophisticated to describe the scent of SUPERMODEL. So if you're not usually a VS fan, I'd still give this a test as it is so different.

The lasting power is good and the price is reasonable – I wish Victoria’s Secret would open some stores in the UK.
I like the sleek, simple bottle design, but think the name is too young for the fragrance.

kay_li13
kay_li13

yes, i think this one is very different indeed from the stuff they regularly do. it's more sophisticated and has an easy to smell sweet scent that lasts! the sweetness, however, is not overpowering at all. i like it! unfortunately it's a bit out of my price range for a victoria's secret fragrance.

Bouquet
Bouquet

I am not usually a fan of fruity-type perfumes or Victoria's Secret perfumes in general, but I liked this one a lot. I can smell the peach blossom and a light amber. It's feminine, but not "girly-girly."

It's sexy, but not in an overbearing way. I would wear it in on the weekends, in the daytime, with friends, but NOT at work. It could be a "date scent" for a casual daytime date, but not a "big night out" type of date. And I would layer it with the body lotion to make it last.

courtneycakesduh
courtneycakesduh

I LOVE this perfume!!! A long time ago, my cousin mixed together her brother's musky man cologne, and her ginger root perfume and it smelled just like this! It reminds me of my childhood but i also feel sexy and powerful when i wear it!

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

Mmm.. this is pretty good for a Victoria's Secret scent! Nothing like their usual Dream Angels stuff that makes my head spin! This one is decent, proper, elegant, unique, sweet (not like candy), and not suggestive. I like this scent bc it's actually pretty unique and doesn't give me a headache like most fragrances! I've never smelt anything like it! I bet it's the Chinese berries they put in here! It's not super fruity either which makes it proper for a wider age range too. And since it's EDP it lasts a pretty good while even on the skin after i washed my hands! But it's not strong bc there is no musk in here (which is a good thing for me bc i usually don't like musky fragrances). Nice for all ages. Good on the skin. Very Special!

pimpnazt
pimpnazt

Besides the fragrance Very Sexy For Her and the bath line scent of Amber Romance, I haven't been a fan of any of the Victoria's Secret line. They ought to stick with making wonderfully fitting and beautiful lingerie. Their scents are either unappealing or unoriginal. This one does not scream "confident, beautiful supermodel" to me. It seems to be more fitting as a sporty, energizing scent.

2007

Supermodel by Victoria`s Secret 3.81 out of 5 based on 167 ratings and 37 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Supermodel fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Supermodel, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Supermodel by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Supermodel by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.