Designers » T-Z » « Groups

Sweet Craving Victoria`s Secret for women

Sweet Craving Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Sweet Craving Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Sweet Craving by Victoria`s Secret is a fragrance for women. Sweet Craving was launched in 2007. The fragrance features sugar, musk and vanilla.

Sugar Musk Vanilla

Pure Vanilla
Sula Champagne Sugar

Sweet Craving Fragrance Reviews

tiger1962
tiger1962

This is one of my most favorite scents from Victoria's Secret. I can now only find it on eBay. On me it's light and subtle and has a pleasant sweet, scent. I'm a lover of sweet and foodie type scents so this was right up my alley. Vanilla, chocolate, etc. - it's wonderful, only downside is it does not last. The body lotion is even more wonderful.

This is way better than I was expecting. Its surprisingly not the toothache inducing sugarbomb I thought it would be. Vanilla is the strongest note here, but it's not a sugar-vanilla syrup, its more of a clean bakers vanilla, smooth and rich. I can also clearly detect musk. I am even getting, surprisingly, a touch of pepper! I get no similarity to Angel, and no patchouli either, as some others are getting. I think this is a great vanilla based scent, with more character than your average sugary vanilla.

sana_me
sana_me

I bought it's body mist, online on a sale. It smells like vanilla, chocolate, sugar...very sweet actually. But the spray doesn't last long. I would say it goes away within an hour or so. Maybe the perfume would stay much longer...can't say! If you're a sucker for the sweet sweet vanilla...go for it! :)

nush imogen
nush imogen

its quite chocolate-y actually, i like it better than vanilla lace which is a similar fragrance from VS, its less .. simple, vanilla lace is basically just vanilla powder, this has a bit more depth to it. a lovely choice for an autumn evening, i love switching from light, floral and fruity summer fragrances to the heavier, sweet, caramel / vanilla ones for fall since this is my favorite season! :)) The bottle is nice too, but i'm a sucker for anything VS, i like them all ..

aranu
aranu

for me, sweet craving smells lyk coffee in the first time then changes into something smells lyk chocolate+nut

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

i wish i could find this one! :) ... anyone ???? xoxo

DawnySparkle
DawnySparkle

I absolutely adore this scent!! After managing to get hold of a 75ml bottle I am completely and utterly besotted!!!

This is definately one for the sweetest of tooths, it's like a vanilla cupcake mixed with sweet sweet sugar-it's intoxicating. I too get the slightest hint of Angel but Im not sure why!! Its sexy and adorable in a bottle!!

Only slight downside on this for me is it lasts nowhere near as long as I would like it to-I get 2-3 hours tops and it melted away :(

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

I bought the lotion, body cream and mist at the semi annual sale for $5 each. So if you are looking for a gourmand treat that doesn't break the bank this one might be a great find! I have to say that I didn't like it thst much in the store. I thought it smelled like angel a little bit and I don't like angel. But, I'm a sucker for vanilla so I thought is just try it....I really like this. I recieved a few compliments from people in passing and also from my man. (That's the compliment I want the most. Wink. Wink.) It's like a watered down angel mixed with pink sugar and a spruce of britney spears fantasy. It's really REALLY long lasting on me. I can't believe the lasting power on my skin. It's alarmingly lasting. Im talking 12 hours plus with the body cream and spray. This smells really good. I think men seem to like it more than women which is great for me. It smells really good. Very sweet. I definately smell patchouli in this..I do not usually like patchouli but it balances the immense sweetness of the vanilla and praline....its a great scent. I hope I can find the actual perfume. I elude actually pay full price for it. This is great. I have to say this lasts longer than my hanae mori, armani she, Chanel 5, etc.... Seriously. It might be a chemistry thing that this isn't lasting on others or maybe they just can't smell it on themselves because I have no issue with thr longevity and think it smells delicious and sexy in a girly way. It's nice.

jcastano
jcastano

One word describes this fragrance: DELICIOUS. It reminds me of warm pastries that were doused in sugar, vanilla, and chocolate. I have a 15 ml sample bottle and a little goes a long way. I understand its' a womans fragrance but the feedback I receive when I wear this is phenomenal! It's immensely gourmandish and definitely lives up to it's name! I wore it one evening at around 6pm and the next day, it was still going strong! I love this and I'm on the hunt for a bigger bottle! Also, I failed to mention this falls in the same realm of Animale Animale. They both are quite similar only this is a tad more potent and has the female perfume aura, but if you can get passed that, you'll see why I enjoy it so much!

PerfumeFanatic2874
PerfumeFanatic2874

smells very sweet with hotness in it. after a while it gets boring.

c3c
c3c

I ordered this based on reviews & it arrived today. This is almost identical to Urban Rituelle Vanilla and similar to Molinard Vanille Fruitee and Chocolovers. It's not bad, but definintely nothing new. I was disappointed because I was hoping for something at least slightly different. I really wanted it to smell like some of the reviews described it.

I don't understand the comparisons to Angel. I don't see any similarities. Basically It's another sweet slightly fruity vanilla perfume (even though it doesn't show fruit in the description, in comparison to other vanilla fragrances I have, to me it has that edge). Nice, but I wish I'd gone for something different.

Solvita
Solvita

Wow!!!Today have received a sample of this perfume.I was waiting for something girlish like cotton candy but I'm just surprised-this perfume is so nice,so mature,reminds me of Angel.I think it is light oriental.

ItsKen
ItsKen

Sweet Cravings is a very mature, sexy, sweet, and long lasting fragrance. While first applying I get notes of sugar and I know it doesn't say it but I get a bunch of notes of sweet marshmallow. Then, I get the sugar, sweet marshmallow, and notes of vanilla blending together and making it super sweet. After a few hours in I get notes of light musk notes. I really recommend this fragrance if u want to feel sexy while smelling like sweet smores. :)

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SCENT!!!! If it lasted longer it would be my signature scent. I demand long lasting scents and this one does not do the job for me although it is so beautiful. Its sweet and sexy like vanilla and cream. A cake baking in the oven type of scent-just gorgeous!

toocute.218
toocute.218

Very vanillaish, and light and sexy scent, love it!

guest_Anabelle
guest_Anabelle

You have no idea the amount of compliments I've received while wearing this perfume, mostly coming from guys. I love it it makes me feel really girly.

guest_xcviii
guest_xcviii

Reminiscent of drug store perfumes like you buy for kids...kind of like Exclamation!. (Do they still make that? I had it growing up.) It also kind of reminds me of a Strawberry Shortcake perfume I bought in Hot Topic once for $6. It is probably meant to appeal to the "PINK" adolescent age group more than the young adult/adult "VS" age group. It is definitely overpriced.

guest_lavilove
guest_lavilove

This fragrance is absolutely yummy...it is a combination of Pink Sugar with a touch of Angel and Curious by Britney Spears....almost edible!!!if you like gourmand scents,this is definetely a welcome addition to your collection-:)

Sweet Craving by Victoria`s Secret 4.13 out of 5 based on 66 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Sweet Craving fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Sweet Craving, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sweet Craving by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sweet Craving by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.