Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Sweet Daydream Victoria`s Secret for women

Sweet Daydream Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

A blissful blend of raspberry, apple and vanilla. It belongs to the Secret Garden collection.

It is available as EDT, body mist and body care collection.

Vanille Red Apple Raspberry

Sweet Daydream Fragrance Reviews

juanamartula
juanamartula

apple juice, sweet and girly

sadblossom
sadblossom

very fruity and sweet. really liked this one, too bad its cancelled.

sweetieree
sweetieree

Very average scent. Strong notes of apples and raspberries. Good for everyday use.

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

I have had the lotion for a couple years now, and i haven't even used it. It just smells like Apple Peelings to me, no vanilla. MAYBE slight rasberry, but not really.

colorblindlove

Oh and the new VS fantasies scent called "Midnight Dare" smells just like this to me.

colorblindlove

I thought that this scent would smell fruity and I was so excited to get this but when I got it, I was disappointed. To me, this smells a little fruity but mostly powdery :( I hate powdery scents...hopefully I will like this soon or I'm going to sell it!

EDIT 5/24/2012: I ended up selling this! I couldn't take the powdery scent anymore! How does raspberry, apple and vanilla combined make a soapy/powdery scent? Oh well, hopefully the person who has this now is happier with the scent than me.

JulieLadyBug122
JulieLadyBug122

eh this one is ok and is definetely a spring/summer scent. I asked for this for christmas without smelling it first because I thought it sounded nice. While I do like it it is not one of my favorites. At first the apple is very prominent however while it settles and has been on the skin awhile it does morph into a nice soft apple vanilla scent. I do find that the edt smells more of vanilla than the spray.

sofiii
sofiii

Sweet Daydream is a sweet simple apple scent with a little bit sweet berry twist. Initially it’s really juice and sweet, somewhat reminds me of some fruity shampoo, but soon as it settles down, it’s actually quite nice and tamed, closer to the skin(of course, providing that you don’t overspray). Later on, it gets a little bit warmer, and vanilla-y in a slightly dusty way, in a good sense.

This is the most changeable VS fragrance I’ve tried so far, not bad! However I still don’t have the guts to recommend this to any of my friends, because even though its structure is more perfume-like, the scent itself is still a ‘hmmmm…I’m not sure’.

small bloated apples
floating and bobbing, soaking
in raspberry tea

teedee
teedee

crisp and juicy. very refreshing and mouthwatering.

one spray of this one, and i found myself wanting crisp green apples so much, i can nearly taste it! juicy, sweet, fresh, a bit sour and fragrant green apples!

i got a bit of raspberries on me, but no vanilla.

yum yum yum...

guest_guestTH
guest_guestTH

smells very similiar to ralph by ralph lauren, just cheaper and not as sporty smelling.

lunaistelle
lunaistelle

Very strong raspberries smell. Great.

luxlover
luxlover

Geee, I planned to comment on this scent about how my 4 year old daughter likes this. 'Suprised to see Superman9's comment about her daughter also :) Anyways, this is my least favorite, or I should say I'm not into this scent. But it smells great on my daughter. She always wanna spray on my perfumes,fascinated seeing different bottles. This is one of her faves and she can have it.

Superman9
Superman9

My 5 year old daughter 1st perfume. She loves it so much. A fresh and beautiful scent for the young. Definitely not for me.

Sweet Daydream by Victoria`s Secret 3.61 out of 5 based on 86 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Sweet Daydream fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Sweet Daydream, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sweet Daydream by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sweet Daydream by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Aquolina Pink Sugar Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Victoria`s Secret Sheer Love Victoria`s Secret Secret Charm Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Britney Spears Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Endless Love Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Victoria`s Secret Passionate Kisses Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Victoria`s Secret Sweet Temptation Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Victoria`s Secret Berry Kiss