Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Sweet Tease Victoria`s Secret for women

Sweet Tease Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Sweet Tease from the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush collection is a seductive and sweet scent of vanilla cream and berries. Available as 250 ml fragrant body mist. Sweet Tease was launched in 2012.

Vanille Red Berries

Sweet Tease Fragrance Reviews

jujuba4596
jujuba4596

This is definitely Cupquake. I love it.
I used to wear this everyday to go to school.
My friends always sad that I smelled like chocolate whenever they hugged or kissed me.
Perfect for the day, because it's not strong.
But I really liked the "Cupquake" title. Why they changed it?

sorrythistaken
sorrythistaken

I have the cupquake body mist and the lotion and the sweet tease body mist and the lotion.Anyone interested please PM me.Thank you

Rss963
Rss963

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this scent. I hate that it's discontinued. It's vanilla, berry, wonderfulness.

jckp27
jckp27

I think this is a remake of cupquake! its really yummy! It smells like strawberries and whipped cream. Cupcakes and light white chocolate.

This is very sweet, vanilla, sugar and berries. I think it smells like buttercream frosting. A few people have mentioned Cupquake here - I never tried Cupquake but I think its a very suitable name for this fragrance. Lasting power is predictably poor, being a body spray. I think this could be overly sweet and suffocating if over sprayed, but I do like the sweetness of it when lightly applied.

asukhraj
asukhraj

This is 'Cupquake' which I have but they renamed it and relaunched it in 2012.
Its a yummy sweet candy scent.

Frallis
Frallis

The best scent ever! The only bad thing about this fragrance is the staying power. Perfect to cold days! Smells so yummy and I can´t get enough!

dovey
dovey

Smells like butter & cupcake iceing
yummy scent for cold winter days .......

noninoni
noninoni

This is discontinued, I fortunately have a 3 year supply!

drkladyrises
drkladyrises

I like this one as a nice feel good smell... It doesn't last long though. I may try to spray on clothes as someone else mentioned.

Adureeuh
Adureeuh

I used to really love this. I still have some bottles of it when it was called Cupquake, and it's one of the fragrances I wore right around the end of high school.

My tastes haven't changed too much, but I just don't like it that much anymore. I do like to use the body lotion to layer with other sweet scents to give them more depth, but other than that I don't use it.

To me it always smelled liked a very sweet vanilla cupcake which wasn't an unusual smell for me to like. However, now when I put it on, it smells a little fake and quiet overwhelming to me. I don't think I'll be wearing it anymore, as it also doesn't seem age appropriate for me anymore.

aqua76239
aqua76239

this smells exactly like the notes listed-vanilla cream and berries. Every time I wear it, DH says I smell like a cake, lol. I really like this scent, I just wish it came in smaller bottles so I can carry it around with me because it doesn't last very long

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

This smells exactly like Cupquake. Sweet and good, but i just wonder why they do the same fragrance in a new bottle.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

For some reason, this smells so bad on me when I use it as a body spray BUT it smells so good when I use the shower gel in this scent so I'm not sure what to think of this lol. I get this smoky-like smell on my skin when I use the body spray and that's a big turnoff for me. Try this for yourself though, body chemistry can make or break any scent!

EDIT: I love this scent now! I still haven't purchased this but I should soon.

omixochitl
omixochitl

I LOVE this thing! In the opening I smell tart berries, more like blackberries but then the drydown is all about creamy vanilla. It's not synthetic but foody, delicious vanilla.

For a fragrance mist its sillage and longevity are quite decent. I spray on clothes and this way I can smell this for a longer time. I'm obsessed with this.

Sweet Tease by Victoria`s Secret 4.46 out of 5 based on 62 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Sweet Tease fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Sweet Tease, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sweet Tease by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sweet Tease by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Candy, Baby Britney Spears Fantasy Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Aquolina Pink Sugar Katy Perry Meow Jessica Simpson Fancy Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Lancome La Vie Est Belle Prada Prada Candy Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Victoria`s Secret Vanilla Lace Paris Hilton Can Can Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Love Addict