Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sweet Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women

Sweet Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

milky
Sweet Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Sweet Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Sweet Temptation perfume from Victoria's Secret Gadren collection is a floral - fruity fragrance with notes of apricot, grapefruit and lily of the valley. Available as 100 ml EDT. Sweet Temptation was launched during the 2000's.

Grapefruit Lily-of-the-Valley Apricot

Sweet Temptation Fragrance Reviews

rosesandpearls
rosesandpearls

I had three VS scents that I liked in college. This was one of them. Main Accords at the top right says "powdery." Thankfully, it never smelled powdery on me. I hate powdery scents. Just can't stand them.

jeffersonfaudan
jeffersonfaudan

all Victoria Secret scents are beautiful if only people will PROPERLY wear them... please don't wear this when it's hot and you'll sweat... this may be a light fragrance but it lasts given at least 4 hours and having it mixed with the heat and sweat just ruins the scent... please wear it in the evening... the advantage of any VS scent is you can use it for layering..when you have a perfume and you want to come up with something different, you can spray any of their scents along with your chosen scent and create a unique and unidentified scent... it blends well despite most VS scents are very straightforward without any scent changes...

antfarm
antfarm

Sweet Temptation is my favorite VS fragrance. It smells like Pixi Stix candy or Sweet Tarts. It's very tangy and not overly "pink" like some VS fragrances can be. Thankfully, I don't detect any lily of the valley.

I am familiar with the older version that has the very small rectangular picture of the pinkish-red flower on the bottle. I haven't tried the newer version with the large pink flower with the banner across the flower.

AliCat77
AliCat77

I really love this scent, it reminds me of bubblegum. I think it must be a combination of both the grapefruit and apricot together that makes it smell like that. It's nice and light, perfect for summer, not too heavy. I recently bought it online as I love fragrances with apricot and lily of the valley in them. The dry down is soft and powdery and I can smell the Lily of the Valley coming through.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

I pulled this scent from the back of my cupboard recently.My mother had gone to the States about 5 years ago and bought me one of almost every VS scent before they came to Canada.

This smells citrusy sweet on me, I don't get peaches or apricots but Sunny D!

Doesn't last as long as BBW scents,but that could be because it is a little old.All in all,a happy perky scent.

Aina Harryna
Aina Harryna

Very sweet like sugar. Lasting in my skin. Love it!

karenrobert
karenrobert

if you like apricot or peachy smells, you might love this scent. I find most VS body sprays are too sweet from the berries. This one fruity but so mildly sweet and it's a lot more pleasant. I remember wearing this fragrant and the kids just love it. One even remarked " It smells like rainbow ". This is one of my most favorite VS Fantasy fragrant. I don't see them selling the EDP any more. I only purchased the body spray. Luckily is is pretty lasting for a few hours or so. Not bad for a body spray.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I've had this for years thinking I'd never get another bottle. My bottle is exactly as the picture shows, a glass bottle. I never knew the "body spray" version was the same, or even had the same name. I always go by what I smell, and often have to look to see what scent I have. I've never chosen this scent in the body spray, even though I've probably tried it. I wonder if it's changed in some way. Next time I go to the store, I'll go with my bottle and test this plastic bottle against it. It would be nice if it's the same, my old bottle still smells brand spankin' new perfect, so it's got a helluva shelf life! Oh I can't wait!

I smell grapefruit and apricot, in about equal amounts. I don't detect any lily of the valley. There is the tiniest bit of something green or floral in this, but I really can't tell what it might be. This scent is mostly fruity, simple and sweet, and slightly tart. Others have mentioned getting a bubble gum vibe from this, but I'm not getting that. Its more of a mildly sour candy to me.

lara.vuckovich
lara.vuckovich

They just re-released this in the Fantasies collection (formerly Secret Garden) so if anyone has run out see if your VS has it! I honestly don't like it though. It smells like cilantro to me for some reason...I think maybe apricots just don't work with my body chemisty.

Jess1fireflight
Jess1fireflight

I own the lotion and the body mist. the lotion smells like gummy bears. yet the body mist has delightful top notes but the frydown smells like just opened Barbies.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This was the first VS fragrance that I've ever bought and it's my favorite :) I remember using this all throughout high school and loving it. Now I'm a freshman in college and I still love it! I would recommend smelling this if you can :)

EDIT 5/31/2012: I still LOVE this scent so much...if you like this scent then try the "My Desire" (not in the database for some reason)from VS scent! It has a similar smell to it and I love both of them. I wish I had My Desire and Sweet Temptation back then!

Does anyone know of any scents that smell like this besides "My Desire"?

EDIT 12/27/2012: I got so excited when I heard that VS decided to finally bring this one back but they only brought it back to certain stores (not the one I work at)! They also brought back Forbidden Fantasy (not in database and I hated this scent, too sour uck) and Pretty In Pink

karmas
karmas

This is also one that I was in love with for a while but grew tired of, I think my preferences have changed and I cant really stand it anymore. I have a little left and spray it on my female pitbull after a bath or just when she comes around to sniff me when I put on some fume so she can smell pretty too! lol

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

I just bought the body spray of this today....I kinda like it!

guest_sOSo
guest_sOSo

ريحته ماعليه بس بنائي اكثر وماينفع للحريم العجز لانه عطر هـادي وناعم ورايق ., وغير كذا في شقاوه موطبيعيه ..,

romrom
romrom

It's a nice bubble gum smell for little girls, sadly after one spay it made me sick of how sweet it got on my skin. too bad

imperfect-angel
imperfect-angel

Sweet Temptation is a buble gum in the bottle.I bought it because of the name and I used to wear it everyday to class. It made me feel girlie-girlie baby sweet.

The lasting power is okay about 4 hrs. Good enough for casual wear when you just want to smell nice while shopping for groceries or returning a book at the library:-)

Recently, I found it's too boring so I ended up gave it away.

pure auburn
pure auburn

this is a strong scent. it is provoking and sweet. I like to wear this in winter not summer...it is strong and you only need a little to make a statement! good for getting over used clothes smell or dank smells in clothes etc

Sweet Temptation by Victoria`s Secret 3.98 out of 5 based on 94 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Sweet Temptation fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Sweet Temptation, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sweet Temptation by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sweet Temptation by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.