Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

dislike

sour
gourmand
Twinkleberry Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush collection for holiday season 2009 includes a delicious trio of sweetly frosty fragrances, inspired by a feminine fantasy of glistening palaces, sparkling snow and shimmering ice crystals. The collection is a magically sweet take on all that glitters. It includes these fragrances: Sugarpop, Twinkleberry and Punchsicle.

Available as 250 ml fragrant body mist.

Sweet Notes Red Berries

Twinkleberry Fragrance Reviews

nina13
nina13

My friend once brought this to school. Then, I took a sniff of it. And, God, it smells like acetone to me. It's so sickening sweet! Too sweet that I can just feel it gave me headache. Sorry, but it just won't work out for me.

Twinkleberry by Victoria`s Secret 3.30 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Twinkleberry fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Twinkleberry, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Twinkleberry by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Twinkleberry by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Demeter Fragrance Jelly Belly Hot Fudge Sundae Victoria`s Secret Sweet Tease Yves Rocher Vanille Victoria`s Secret Be Seduced Victoria`s Secret Passionate Kisses Britney Spears In Control Curious Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy Lush Candy Fluff Yves Rocher Vanille Bourbon Kylie Minogue Sweet Darling Avon Tahitian Holiday Victoria`s Secret Gorgeous Yves Rocher Coconut Hard Candy Hard Candy Escada Absolutely Me Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Yves Rocher Neonatura Cocoon Coach Coach Poppy