Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Vanilla Lace Victoria`s Secret for women

Vanilla Lace Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

I have it: 344 I had it: 149 I want it: 151 My signature: 12

Vanilla Lace Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Vanilla Lace Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Vanilla Lace Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Vanilla Lace by Victoria`s Secret is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Vanilla Lace was launched during the 2000's. The fragrance features musk and vanille.

Musk Vanille

Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla
Tihota
Vanille

Vanilla Lace Fragrance Reviews

me.four.real
me.four.real

For me, straight up caramel sundae from McDonalds. So delish! At first spray I actually shouted "OH YUM! Smells like ice cream!" I'm all for that foodie scents so I'm going crazy over this. I'm one of the few people who wants to smell like a walking dessert. And what the hell, it lasts too! :)

june7rose
june7rose

No EDT anymore, which is too bad. It's actually very pretty, but unfortunately it's completely recognizable as $15 Victoria's Secret body spray.

pineapple_express
pineapple_express

mmmm...j'adore.

lex17
lex17

I really wanted to like this. I love vanilla and have been looking for a good body spray/perfume, but this was too sugary for me (and I like sugar). I smelled like straight sugar cookies, even after 3 hours.

amelieblue
amelieblue

A very sweet fragrance indeed, but a soft one. It's not so sickening sweet as some might say. I wear it alone and don't feel exagerated, because it blends well with my skin and gives me a confort feeling.
Altough it's a body spray, it's lasting power is good, 2-3hours.

Pepperflower
Pepperflower

Sugar musky vanilla. Very sweet, like thick sugar syrup. Borderline cupcakey. I like this for layering with other perfumes, great as a body lotion or shower gel.

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

based on reviews, i had such high hopes for this! but it's a total no-go for me.

back in the 90s - before foodie scented body care products were commonplace - there was a brand called "smell THIS" and they made a scent called Cake Batter. i didn't really like it, but it was so different from pretty much everything else out there, so i wore it. the lotion came in a bottle shaped like a school glue bottle, with the same kind of twisty cap!

anyway. Vanilla Lace smells exactly like my old "smell THIS" Cake Batter lotion.

which is to say - it doesn't smell like cake batter. or vanilla. or cupcakes. or frosting. or musk, for that matter (i like musk!).

i think the closest thing i can compare it to is some combination of a late 70s musk, mixed with a white musk detergent-y kinda smell. almost Jovan+Tide, but not.

so sad.

jeffersonfaudan
jeffersonfaudan

Of all the scents VS has... this is my favorite... i even spray it to my pillow before sleeping...

all Victoria Secret scents are beautiful if only people will PROPERLY wear them... please don't wear this when it's hot and you'll sweat... this may be a light fragrance but it lasts given at least 4 hours and having it mixed with the heat and sweat just ruins the scent... please wear it in the evening... the advantage of any VS scent is you can use it for layering..when you have a perfume and you want to come up with something different, you can spray any of their scents along with your chosen scent and create a unique and unidentified scent... it blends well despite most VS scents are very straightforward without any scent changes...

Silkpuppet
Silkpuppet

Used to love this in middle school and recently repurchased. I can't generally stand B&BW or VS scents. The plastic-y undertones really nauseate me and I don't like wearing popular fragrances. Vanilla Lace is one of the few affordable vanillas out there that isn't a sugar-sweet wannabe gourmand mess. It is very soft and powdery with more of a floral vanilla finish than a dessert one.

Don't get me wrong, I am a gourmand girl for life, but I love using this scent because it pairs beautifully with all the perfumes I wear (the lotion is a great base for layering). It mellows out fruity fragrances and brings out the delicate topnotes in oriental scents. The formula has definitely changed over the years. When I sniffed the tester, I did not like the pudding-y note I smelled. But when I applied it to my skin, it was the same beautiful scent I remembered from 10 years ago. This is probably the only VS beauty product I will ever repurchase. $12.50

Purplerose1887
Purplerose1887

i personally love this scent, it's light and intoxicating. it's sexy and seductive, especially when i spray it over my sandalwood body oil the two scents mix so perfectly and makes the vanilla even more so sensual. it is a bit pricy for a body spray, but that's the price of a big name brand i guess. but Victoria's secret almost always has some kind of sale or promo, and depeding on how much you buy if you have an account with them they send you very nice coupons. fortunatlly for me my best friend shops there all the time. and she only ever buys when theres an amazong sale or she has a lot of coupons. so i go with her and save a bunch.

RedDog
RedDog

Unfortunately, there is only the body mist left, and the EDT is no more.

But I'm using the body mist for layering. It's a very edible, sweet, pure vanilla scent... with a lot of sugar to it. Some might call it sickly sweet. Basically vanilla ice cream. But when used in layering to enhance the vanillas in other fragrances and increase the sweetness, it works very well.

mr0807
mr0807

Vanilla Lace in the eau de toilette is something VS really needs to bring back!! I LIVE in this stuff, it is absolutely my very favorite fragrance, and I've griped to VS numerous times about their discontinuing it! They always write back and tell me to try their other fragrances, I always write back and say NOTHING else could even come close!
The eau de toilette, when still offered in VS stores, used to sell for something like $25-30 ....currently, there is a 3.4 oz bottle going off on eBay, 11 bids so far, and it's up to $87.50, ($10 s/h), and still has almost 2 days to go. Anytime a bottle is sold at such a ridiculous price on eBay, I always send them the link to let them know they're cutting their own profits by not offering this product!

bellafifi
bellafifi

Like this body mist ;) .It smells almost like vanilla extract with a hint of musk. Perfect to spray it on the colder months :D It lasts half a day on me.

MeanSuga
MeanSuga

This a very warm , comforting , somewhat strong, and sexy vanilla scent.
For me, even a few fine spritz of the body mist is enough.
One of my favourite layerables !
I have combined with many fragrances such as Organza, Ysatis, VS Pear, Boudoir, Jovan Musk, Champa Flower,
the list goes on.
A true staple in my wardrobe.

mamiman
mamiman

I have the EDT version in this and don't get much vanilla but the musk is more prominent on me. Also I get a weird rubbery smell. I guess it does not work well with my chemistry.

honeyhingco
honeyhingco

It's a sweet, gourmand, synthetic scent that works well on cold weather. It can get cloying when you overspray it. A few sprays go a long way. If you love vanilla scents, you may have used this scent before or it could possibly be your signature scent. Its intoxicating fragrance is a potential headturner. Its presence demands to be felt, so go easy on spraying if you're taking public transportation. If you want to smell like a caramel cake, try this. It also lasts for a long time even for a VS Body Spray. I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

elliselove
elliselove

sadly i cant find a perfum version but a body splash and lotion at vs. so i bought with a deal (5 for $30) with other scented stuff. anyways, the scent reminds me of ice cream waffle cone. i like it a lot for cold season to warm my senses. yet, the lotion/splash the scent goes away fast :( i like how it smells, though.

jullan
jullan

Very warm and seductive. I love it! It's one of the few perfumes from VS that doesn't smell like a bowl of fruit! If you get tired of the intesive vanilla scent, you can easily mix it with some other scent, Pure Daydream is a good example. When you mix those two scents it's like cherries and vanilla which is amazing! :)

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

Sweet and delicious vanilla with a creamy musky base. Everybody keep saying that I smell so yummy and they want to eat me. Hahaha

APH-Canada
APH-Canada

I love this stuff. I has nice sillage and longevity on me.

sorrythistaken
sorrythistaken

i have the fragrance mist in this and the lotion anyone interested please PM me thanks

swimmermay
swimmermay

I love this! My brother told me once that I smelt like birthday cake! But, sadly they discontinued the EDT and now there is only the fragrance mist.

juanamartula
juanamartula

sweet creamy and delicious vanilla,wearing this it´s floating in lovely vanilla clouds!, i absolute adore it! it´s really sexy and cozy,both thumbs up!

Xiiaolianq
Xiiaolianq

A very " old " scent.

Not sure if its because it did not mix well with my chemistry, but somehow when i sprayed it, i felt incredibly old. It kind of reminded me of my grandmother. Surprisingly, my friends said that i smelt overly mature because i'm pretty immature haha.

The mist had a huge alcohol boost at first, but it dries down to be powdery, musky vanilla.

I think its because of the huge amount of musk that made it feel kind of old.

I then gave it to my friend ( a mature and sophisticated woman ) which is a year older than me and surprisingly it smelt very good on her.

Not my type of scent. :]

Thatkid
Thatkid

Oh LAWD I DO TESTIFY! That this is my favorite fragrance of all time! It's incredibly feminine and really nice, also, men respond to vanilla scents more than any other fragrance.

jackiedufield
jackiedufield

It's so hard to find a nice vanilla fragrance! But this one is good, with the musk note. I wonder why they discontinued the EDT in this scent? (You can get it for $60-some dollars on ebay).

chocomilky
chocomilky

This is my first vanilla fragrance ever. The mist has an amazing staying power. When I sprayed it to my clothes, I can still smell it clearly on the next day. Sometimes I found it is a plain vanilla scent, but sometimes I found it smells a bit like a chocolate also. Many of my friends give me compliment about how I smells so good when I wearing this. Now I'm on my second bottle of the mist and definitely will repurchase it!

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

got my hands on this the other day and LOOOOOVE It ! it is a warm sweet musky vanilla delight! It smells like vanilla cupcake. I ended up getting two body mist, the lotion, the shower gel and the cream along with the body cream lotion all for 30 bucks, it was so worth it. I don't normally go for body sprays because they suck at lasting power but this one holds pretty good! I wish I could find an actual edt of this so I wouldn't have to spray so much body spray but still this is one of the best vanilla scents out there along with fancy by jessica simpson. I mixed the two and bam! wonderful smell. This is the only scent I buy from victoria secret and I hope it sticks around!

ingalee
ingalee

Victoria Secret is pretty new to me! but I bought this for the va vanilla in, and the little one can smell the store so I thought about it.I bought the body mist and body lotion. but I think body lotion is better and it is really in all day, I can promise, was surprised!
warm vanilla and musk, at first I thought it eh heavy on the nose, but now I've gotten used to it, so now it smells good all day, and it would go away a little, I take the body mist

Lealof1988
Lealof1988

I've been a vanilla girl for a long time, and this is one of my absolute favorites. However, I prefer the body lotion and cream version of this compared to the body mist...I can never find the EDT or an EDP in VS when I'm in there.

This is a deep, warm vanilla that's not overwhelmingly sweet, and the hint of musk gives the extra hint that makes it so lovely and cozy.

I love using the body cream/lotion after a bath, the creaminess leaves the skin extremely soft and smooth, and not to mention, there is definite lasting power up until the next afternoon.
People in these reviews are talking about the original formula of Vanilla Lace on Ebay, but the prices are outrageous. Hopefully, they are worth it.

vickyy
vickyy

For me, musk ruins this fragrance.. I wish it was pure vanilla!

carmillajeddah
carmillajeddah

Lots of vanilla, sweet, almost caramel like goodness. <3

mary.dinoface
mary.dinoface

I love love love this stuff!! Its the perfect vanilla scent, I wore it like crazy at first but then it started to get hot and sticky outside and I found this to be too much to wear in the heat. Its perfect for fall and winter tho! The vanilla smells just like a vanilla cupcake, YUM!

poivrerose
poivrerose

It's funny, but I think I may have found my HG Vanilla in this 12 dollar body splash! The "vanilla pudding" and "cake" descriptions are so very right on.... and that's exactly what I love about it! Especially the pudding quality - really it has the smooth rich texture of a glorious vanilla pudding and the charming soft sweetness of white wedding cake! It is a beautiful, simple, sweet vanilla. Smooth, soft, delightful. It feels a bit sensual and a bit lighthearted all at once. They were out of the EDT, so I opted for the splash, and even the splash has really good projection and solid lasting power, so I'm looking forward to getting the EDT. But the splash will do for warm summer months. - On a side note - I layered this over Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange body butter, and ..... WOW..... Orange Dreamsicle city! Try it if you have both :)

mary69
mary69

I orderd this from Victoria's secret without ever smelling it and im glad I did! Its my fav. It smells just like cake, yum! I also have the lotion ans that helps it last a lil bit longer :) im sooo happy I have this.

dovey
dovey

Got it a few years ago
DISLIKE ......it smelled like pudding !!! yukhh
I gave it away to someone

Safety
Safety

my best friend got me this for my birthday, i was turning 17. i dislike it, it is too sweet, i can handle the vanilla but the sweetness, bleh. it makes me feel bad. and it smells SO cheap

chchristyen
chchristyen

Vanilla Lace is a fragrance I've been using since a LONG time ago in its various forms. Lotion, body wash, and body spray. I keep coming back to it and re-purchasing products in this scent.

The vanilla in this smells something what I imagine vanilla extract would smell like if you rubbed it on your skin, add to that a light musk and you get Vanilla Lace, smooth and sensual. When you wear this you will have a cloud of vanilla surrounding you, even when you stop smelling it on yourself - I was surprised when my friend told me in the later hours of the day "You smell like a vanilla dessert!!" when I sat next to her, because I had applied the lotion and spray that morning.

This is one of all-time favorite vanilla fragrances. Don't expect too much out of it - it is a simple vanilla, no depth or development to it, but it is great for the price you pay for it and I love this warm, sexy and creamy vanilla.

Peachply
Peachply

I only use this in the body cream/lotions...I love it it's very subtle just a hint of vanilla and musk but not "sugary". I find it very neutral yet comforting the way vanilla should smell. I love it! Not too crazy about the spray though prefer the body lotions....I must say I preferred the original versions of the Vanilla lace and Amber Romance, the scents were richer and the formulas felt incredibly moisturizing....not the same anymore!

These scents were lovely before why mess with them???? They have lost their punch really and it's sad. I found some original formulations on eBay you have to look for the old style bottle.

Thesesimplejoys
Thesesimplejoys

I would call this a "young adult" vanilla scent. The musk keeps it from being too sweet so it's not for "young girls" only. My guy friend said it smells like marshmallows.

purpleribbons
purpleribbons

I love this vanilla perfume, because its more sophisticated than the others. Most vanilla scents smell way too sweet and light, and the musk in this one makes it more of a darker fragrance, that still smells sweet. I love wearing this on all occasions, and since it's just vanilla, you can wear this all year.

antfarm
antfarm

The modern formulation smells a lot more synthetic than the original formula. The new lotion is no good at all (but the most recent formulation of the body spray isn't too bad).

If you can, buy the classic bottle of the body spray and lotion from ebay. I used to wear it in the '90s. It's creamy and warm with a little bit of saltiness that smells almost like corn chips.

Pure straight up bakers vanilla. I don't even know if there is musk in here. Smooth, warm, subtle, and mildly sweet, I feel like I'm surrounded by a cloud of vanilla.

Airiasthya
Airiasthya

I don't know why men are crazy about this perfume. my ex bought it for me, and he bought it for himself. then, when i'm about to throw this perfume out, I found out that my (now ex) boyfriend loved it too. it's straight vanilla vanilla vanilla without any twist. Meh.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Vanilla lace is truly straight up vanilla tempered with a nice musk. One spray was more than enough for me. I wouldn't call Vanilla Lace sexy or seductive, but it is enjoyable if you are looking for a linear wearable vanilla fragrance. I personally prefer this one to BBW's Warm Vanilla Sugar by far. I don't wear vanilla scents often, but I have a bottle of this on reserve for the rare moments when I am craving it.

lilyofthepally
lilyofthepally

I absolutely love this. It's rare that I don't love a sweet vanilla, so that's not entirely surprising, but still. OMG. Vanilla heaven. The only thing that worries me is the staying power; I didn't see an EDT or EDP in Victoria's Secret while I was there, and body mists are notorious for their lack of longevity.

The SA directed me to almost every other fragrance in the store but this one, which is curious, as I told her right off the bat I was looking for something stronger, not fruity, but still "edible" - this is a cheap thrill that I will be indulging in as soon as I can get back into my local VS, assuming I can dodge the pushy SA that drove me out of the store before, haha.

D@n!
D@n!

O meu preferido, mas gosto de es-alo em dias mais frescos ou frios, realça mais o aroma. Mesmo sendo bem doce não consigo enjoar dele.Perfeito!!! LOVE IT

Nea94
Nea94

i personally love vanilla particularly this one... it smells like vanilla extract from the baking aisle and my husband loves it! i feel like the lotion lasts but the spray does not. i wish i could find an EDT or an EDP of a vanilla like this... that would make my day :)

hadew1
hadew1

Warm, thick, sweet vanilla. Loved this as a teenager. Lotion worked better with my chemistry than the spray. Very sweet, but not sugary or sickly.

savana_joy
savana_joy

I just bought this perfume a few weeks ago, and it's fabulous! It's a definite must-have for vanilla lovers like myself. It's creamy vanilla note mixes perfectly with the woody musk. I can even smell a slight note of cinnamon in there. But maybe it's just my skin chemistry. I was expecting to like Coconut Passion from Victorias secret more than this because im usually a sucker for cocout, but it just smelt so odd, watery and nothing like ccoconut or vanilla . So if you're trying to decide weather to get this or Coconut Passion on a blind buy, don't even think twice! I'm certain any vanilla fanatics will enjoy this scent(:

irenesa
irenesa

My taste of perfumes is very particular. I like sweet, warm and cosy aromas. This is not any of that. Sticky sweet and pretty much intoxicating. I like to wear it at night before i go to sleeep. I also love to spray my pillows with it.

nadia11

Can someone help me with this? I recently bought the Vanilla lace fragrance mist. Im not crazy about it at all. Is the Vanilla lace perfume different to the mist?

nadia11

i finally bought this one. not as nice as i thought it would be. :( i bought it blindly. It is very vanillery almost to the point of being sickly vanillery. Dries down ok but doesnt last long at all on my skin. I have to re-apply it quite a few times. The body lotion is nice and creamy though. I wouldnt buy it again. I think i like vanilla more when it is mixed in with other scents rather than on its own.

nadia11

yummy!! must try this one. sounds divine.

Gena99999
Gena99999

I just bought this vanilla lace yesterday!
It really gooddddd! I spray it every where on my room ! Love it

daria79
daria79

Yesterday I got my body mist and I love it, but it doesn't last long on me. I wish I could get it in EDT..

fairspirit4
fairspirit4

I tried this mostly to confirm that I probably wouldn't like it, lol. I wasn't really attracted to it when I just smelled it on the tester. So I put it on and felt pretty sure it was not for me.
But then it kept wafting up at me throughout the day and I found myself really loving it. It just sparkles on my skin chemistry and it really won me over.

EllenYaSoHawt
EllenYaSoHawt

I am madly in love with this. Boys tell me I smell like cookies when I wear it (they like that.)
Unfortunately, they don't sell it anymore. :'(
I'll miss it soooo much.

dluvsjc11
dluvsjc11

I love Vanilla Lace by Victoria's secret. It suits me so much and no doubt that it is a long lasting. I use the Vanilla lace lotion cream too and I get a lot of compliments. People do tell that the smell is sweet, sexy, and feminine. I have a lot of perfumes which are fruity/floral or sweet but I always go back to this vanilla lace as I can't get enough of it.

xMonsterloverx
xMonsterloverx

Love it. Vanilla is my favourite, so It's only natural that I'd love this body mist. It smells kind of warm, but really sweet at the same time. I spray it on my clothes and every time I move a little puff of it comes out, which is awesome. (:

nush imogen
nush imogen

Smells a lot like vanilla powder, thats about it, very simple fragrance and not at all "oriental", i like it though, its pretty much what i expected .. doesnt last too long but is worth the price, just like all the rest of VS perfumes. I like to wear it to bed actually :)

oceanblue
oceanblue

Strong alcohol scent when applied, but dries down to a sweet, musky vanilla scent in a couple of minutes. Well, I find the scent relatively acceptable, just that its lasting power is quite weak. The combination of musk and vanilla gives off a feminine scent which is appropriate for women of all ages

lisalgreer
lisalgreer

I like but don't love it. The lasting power on me really sucks, too. I have Vanilla Apricot by Bath and Body Works and the lasting power of one spray of that is five times better! Anyway, disappointed in this one and am probably going to give it away to someone.

mil1991
mil1991

very musky sweet vanilla smell...why they change packaging..this packaging is classic!should remain the SECRET GARDEN RANGE

cleopatrasboudoir
cleopatrasboudoir

I remember having this scent back in the mid 1990s, I had the perfumed lotion, which had a light tan tint when applied to the skin. It made my legs look like I had a beautiful tan, bronzed and glowing, and emitting a beautiful vanilla fragrance that my dates loved! Since I used that bottle up in the 90s, I tried the newer version of the perfume and the lotion, the lotion lost its bronzing abilities and the perfume just stinks and does smell very plasticky! Please VS, go back to the original formula for Vanilla Lace!

x33janelle
x33janelle

I really, really wanted to like this, because from the notes it seemed I would. Vanilla and musk are two of my favourite scents, and I own quite a few musk and vanilla-based scents. The reviews on this product also seemed favourable.

When sniffed from the bottle, I detect a strong plasticky smell that is powdery and plasticy and synthetic, but yet somehow belong in the category of 'vanilla and musk'.

Several reviews here comment on how this smells like cookies, and I can see the similarities. This does smell like a kind of cookie I used to bake called the suji, which was heavy in vanilla essence and ghee.

I can smell the vanilla, and a sort of plastic synthetic quality to the vanilla that I think is the musk. However, when I put my nose to my wrist and sniff, I smell pure plastic. If this is the synthetic musk people are talking about, it smells extremely synthetic and nothing at all like my other musk-based scents like The Body Shop's White Musk.

I am a fan of gourmand scents, and I would have loved sugary vanilla, or even musky vanilla that was overly sweet, but the strong plastic smell of this ruins the scent for me. I think I smell plastic more than any other note in this, which is a pity as I love the sweet vanilla that the musk (?) obscures.

Maybe I'll wear it to school tomorrow and see what my peers say. Or try to leave it overnight and see if the synthetic musk mellows.

Lakambini
Lakambini

Was gifted the body spray by a friend who was purging her closet. Vanilla on first spray, and an odd note that reminds me of clean laundry, albeit in a good way. I've been reading Luca Turin and Chandler Burr, who relate how synthetic musks have been used in laundry detergents since the 50s, which is why modern people associate the scent of synthetic musk with the scent of "clean". Funny to find these same two notes exactly -- vanilla and musk -- in the fragrance notes section, and no other. This fragrance is hyped as a Holy Grail among my mom's younger colleagues, so honestly, I was expecting something profoundly seductive and womanly, since it's vanilla and VS after all. Nope, this is clean, mild, light vanilla, wearable in a humid tropical climate and sexy in an airbrushed lingerie catalogue way. UPDATE: Wore it overnight and, ten hours later, it has mellowed to a mild sweetness reminiscent of vanilla-flavored meringues. A very youthful scent.

Aspendina

this picture is showing the EDT which I wanted but they told me they dont come i an EDT ? :-( ? anyway I got the body spray which actually has great staying power. I am still wondering though if I am gonna keep this or take it back and by Pacific's Island Vanilla I am not sure yet, this is a better deal and smells heavenly, but I really want that dang Island Vanilla.

MMC
MMC

Muito delicioso,a baunilha e o musk em perfeita harmonia.Pode ser usado no verão e inverno por não ser pesado é bem leve.Não tem boa fixação na pele melhor se borrifado na roupa para maior tempo de fixação..

jreyes366
jreyes366

If you love sweet vanilla scents, this one is for you. It's just perfect and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

Flowercat
Flowercat

My current HG signature scent! I'd tried VS Vanilla Lace in years gone by but never liked it. It had the same synthetic buttery vanilla tone as all the others. Didn't hold a candle to the even less expensive Vanilla Fantasy, which until now was IT for me.
But...the writer who mentioned that this was an updated version of Vanilla Lace must be right--the current incarnation is delightfully sweet, pure, sparkly, simple vanilla, with just a touch of powdery light creaminess. Perfection!

Aspendina

such a lovely sweet vanilla, I have only smelled the body spray though. Its very simialr, well actually identical to Juice Bar's Teddy Bear which is discontiued.

cocobella
cocobella

i love this one. i have the fragrance mist and it lasts pretty good on skin (what a surprise!) and on clothes it last forever. it is such a nice vanilla fragrance. mature and not synthetic. plus it is not as sickly sweet as many vanilla fragrances out there. this one is definitely a keeper!

Jinxy32906
Jinxy32906

this is my go to scent when i dont know what else to wear. my hubby loooovvvees it! he tells me everytime i do. plus i get soo many complements. one of my favs!
just plain uncomplacated vanilla. so simple yet so sexy!

candyaddict
candyaddict

This smells just like a bottle of vanilla flavoring! Most vanilla fragrances smell strongly of musk, this doesn't. I think It's great for layering. Every time I spray it, my husband asks what smells so good! Love it!

Whit
Whit

Ahh, an old favorite. I think it still smells the same, but it has been a long time since I have smelled it anyway. To me, this smells like the pure vanilla that you get to put in recipes. It's very sweet and cozy; great for cold weather. Not much complexity, as is with most VS frags, but it's affordable and fun to wear.

UPDATE: Wow! I can't believe the incredible lasting power in this! I don't remember it lasting very long when I wore it years ago. Oh well, I'm not complaining! And I figured out what this reminds me of; it reminds me of another frag I used to wear-Vanilla Fields by Coty. They both are great vanilla scents. I put this on yesterday and my hubby was like "Damn hon! that smells delicious!" Men are always suckers for vanilla scents. LOL

Gabriela
Gabriela

From what I understand this fragrance was discontinued for a while, and now that it is available again, my boyfriend bought it for me because I mentioned I liked it years ago...I expected it to be the same Vanilla Lace, but it isn't...I clearly remember the first one being a creamier vanilla...the new one is synthetic, has zero lasting power and it is not worth buying...I'm deeply dissapointed and there's no musk in this one, not a drop...

I love VS body mists, but I don't understand why they discontinue the good ones (Blossoming Romance) and if they ever choose to bring them back they reformulate the fragrance and practically kill it...

woolseywoo
woolseywoo

I wanted to love it based on the reviews, but it's just so synthetic. I like gourmands. However it smells like strong cake batter to me which isn't sexy. Being in my 20s (no offense to anyone who is in that age range!), I prefer an oriental vanilla with more depth. A creamy vanilla or spicy vanilla is always welcome on my shelf! Too bad vanilla lace doesn't have more to it. :/

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This is one that I really like. I have the shower gel, options, body cream, body butter, fragrance mist, etc......its that good. Almost every woman would like some product in this scent . There is a slight plastic doll head and burning smell in the fragrance at times . But I find that kinda pleasant. I like those smells. When it combines.the.vanilla and the orchid somehow you get the sense of chocolate....people tell me I smell like a chocolate chip cookie when I wear this.they mean that as a compliment. It smells really good. Probably the best inexpensive vanilla.you could buy if you like it. Suppossedly a lot of striopers wear this....but it doesn't smell readjustment at all. It smells sexy and delicious. Very female. I find this fragrance to be overwhelming if I layer the most Over lotion. So, in this I can just wear one scented product at a time.usually I wear the body mist over unscented lotion. I squirt four times and I get a lot of compliments. Before I met my boyfriend I dated a lot. Every guy loved vanilla lace . It just smells good. It's also very cheap in price....some people's chemistry does not go with thus fragrance. So test it first. If you like it you will be pleasantly surprised.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Boring vanilla scent. I find that vanilla scents tend to smell fake and plastic unless they are combined with a fruit or maybe that's just me.

chromaggia
chromaggia

Finally, a vanilla for grown girls! This isn't your daughter's sugary sweet Disney vanilla. This is a fun, flirty, kind of sexy vanilla. To and on me, it smells like a wonderfully decadent dessert, yet I wouldn't describe it as gourmand. Perfect for any season, and any occasion.

fath1ma
fath1ma

The first it sprays to my skin, the vanilla so delicious softly blend wafted in the air... I decided that I have to buy it someday. Then for 20-30 minutes, it smells like Johnsons n Johnsons baby shampoo that I used when I was 7-8 years old, soon I got the innocent feeling... ;) I feel like i am an innocent girl... I think I should get it into my collections fragrance. If you like vanilla and musky blend, this is the real of them

Norgirl
Norgirl

oh oh oh this is so lovely , it smells just like the spanish ( i think ) liquere 43. vanilla and honey. me like alot:).. just testing so far , but this is so sweet and cuddly. want more off this one :) <3

SBunny
SBunny

Heaven. Baked sugared cookie aroma floating through the air on a cold winters day. That is what this fragrance reminds me of and I love it! It's a sweet foody vanilla that is perfect for the colder seasons. The type of scent that would put you in a good mood just by wearing it. I really love this and it always attracts so many compliments. It's not heavy but the lasting power is amazing (for Victoria's Secret) it last all day.

@gaga97- I think Vanilla Lace is the best, Amber Romance is nice too but it's less sweet and more creamy and soft. Coconut passion is my least favourite out of the three but it is nice.

ahnm
ahnm

i smelled this on a woman at work today and just HAD to know what she was wearing so i sort of watched her like a creep until she got off her phone so i could ask. she said it was vanilla lace, and i was completely surprised because it smells SO pretty and unique, sophisticated, warm, but CLEAN. i find that vanillas tend to smell 'dirty' or 'musty'(not musky) a lot of the time. but this was not at all. it was transparent and light but still stood out enough for me to turn around and ask her about it. definitely going to buy a bottle for myself very soon!!

i think its delightful. it actually is long lasting on me and i was surprised. i put it on this morning and it has lasted most of the day. i still get whiffs of it here and there. its just a nice sweet vanilla perfume with a little musk to make it refreshing and not sickening. the musk also makes it interesting. thumbs up for me.

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

Being a big vanilla fan, I decided to buy two 1oz bottles of Vanilla Lace from eBay (since it's not available where I live). I sprayed it on and it smelled of chemicals and alcohol straightaway. Then it got a bit strange...

Some reviewers on other sites have said that VS must have changed the formula of this perfume, and I agree. They said they could not really smell the other notes in the perfume (amber, orchid, musk). Well, after spraying this on, it smelled like equal parts Dessert Beauty's Cupcake (i.e. typical vanilla/foody scent) and Jovan White Musk. Certainly not unpleasant, but a very discordant mix, in my opinion. The drydown let the vanilla note take over and this made me wish that it smelled more like THAT the whole way through!

Maybe this smells different to everyone- my sister thinks it smells like cocoa butter and chocolate. I personally feel that the dominant white musk note sort of interfered with making this perfume a true vanilla. So the second time I wore the perfume, I layered it with a bit of Body Shop's Brazil Nut Body Whip and managed to quieten down the musk a little! Someone said that people seem friendlier and warmer when she wore Vanilla Lace and this happened to me too!

feline_amour
feline_amour

My fave victoria secret ever....sweet scented and feminine...i feel like a yummy vanilla cake...
<3 <3 <3

dulcedeleche
dulcedeleche

glad they finally put this in the site's database!!! my ever most favourite VS scent,and also one of my favourite vanilla scents in the world!!! very sweet,but womanly kind of scent! i lurrrvveee this!

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

Sweet sweet sweet! Just barely reigned in by the musk to stop from giving me a toothache. Nice, but if you don't like sugary vanillas, beware. This sure does last and last though.

lafefe
lafefe

Oh I'm so happy to finally see it in the database! I purchased it and kept is secretly for such a long time, now at last I can show it proudly in my wardrobe! That's what is called a traditional sweet and vanillic fragrance, sexy and a bit childish at the same time. Give me sweet vanilla and I'll like it: this is no exception.

Vanilla Lace by Victoria`s Secret 4.04 out of 5 based on 418 ratings and 91 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Vanilla Lace fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Vanilla Lace, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vanilla Lace by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vanilla Lace by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.