Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Velvet Amber Blackberry Victoria`s Secret for women

Velvet Amber Blackberry Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Velvet Amber Blackberry Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Velvet Amber Blackberry Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Velvet Amber Blackberry Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Velvet Amber Blackberry Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Velvet Amber Blackberry Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria`s Secret presents a new fragrance from the Parfums Intimes collection which is inspired by lingerie and various fabrics. After the first four fragrances of this collection: Cashmire Vanilla Jasmine, Lace Orange Flower, Satin Rose de Mai and Silk Mandarin Santal, the latest one, Velvet Amber Blackberry arrives on the market in October 2009.

Velvet Amber Blackberry is inspired by velvet and its gentle texture, rich colours and dept, feeling of glamour and sophistication it leaves. It is represented by nuances of hot amber, Turkish rose and French blackberry, as concentrated fragrance.

Based on tradition and quality of French perfumery, Parfums Intimes collection was created by combination of highest quality ingredients collected all over the world. The whole story is rounded up by inspiration found in top quality fabrics (cashmere, silk, satin, lace and velvet) used by designers of Victoria's Secret in lingerie creation and transferred by perfumers into fragrant compositions.

Victoria's Secret Velvet Amber Blackberry arrives in 50ml EDP accompanied by perfumed powder - Velvet Amber Blackberry Shimmer Fragrance Powder, 250 ml perfumed body spray Velvet Amber Blackberry Fragrance Mist and 250 ml perfumed body lotion Velvet Amber Blackberry Fragrance Lotion.

Two interesting fragrant sets are offered: Velvet Amber Blackberry Gift Bag which includes Fragrance Mist and Fragrance Lotion in a charming violet purse decorated with a velvet bow ribbon; and Parfums Intimes Fragrance Mist Gift Set which includes all five body fragrances from the Parfums Intimes collection in flacons of 75ml.

Amber Rose Blackberry

Trish McEvoy 9 Blackberry & Vanilla Musk

Velvet Amber Blackberry Fragrance Reviews

ChocolateandBurberry
ChocolateandBurberry

I love this fragrance so much. I have the powder and the perfume still and I'll use it sparingly because it's discontinued. It's just the type of scent I like. Soft and mysterious. You can just smell the warm amber. It's perfect to wear on cold fall nights. Makes me think of fall leaves and a starry autumn sky. It's very sexy. It smells luxurious to me. I wish it would have more lasting power, but I definitely LOVE this...I wish it wasn't discontinued :(

Mrs.Hollywood
Mrs.Hollywood

I mainly smell blackberry. But it's pleasant and soft. Moderate sillage, not overpowering. The amber doesn't stand out. It seems to blend nicely with the blackberry, thankfully because I don't like strong amber aromas. I don't detect any rose at al

beauty_girl

Im wearing it ritgh now and i like it a lot. Smells a bit of Lily of the Valley, though it is none in the description. I have like 10 spritses on my throath and it is note owerpowering at all. On one of my writs i have Midnight Fantasy, and that smells so much stronger than Velvet Amber Blackberry, i have only used one sprits!

FoundElegance
FoundElegance

As the name states, this is a lovely marriage of amber and blackberry. Those who like amber scents will enjoy this. It has moderate sillage and longevity, but reapplying it is fun.

kattleia
kattleia

I fell in love with it at the first sniff when a friend gave me a small bottle of mist. Though it doesn't last long on my skin, everytime I wear it I receive great compliments, from both men and women. When the bottle gets 3/4 full, I became desperate to have my stock and I was lucky to find bigger bottles of mist, and lotion. When used together, the scent last longer as compared with using the mist alone. I find it strong for everyday use (since I'm from a tropic country), I prefer to wear it on cold seasons or night-outs. Very sexy and sophisticated,, top of my favorite amongst the VS scents!

daintypink01
daintypink01

it smells like unforgettable by revlon and with love by hillary duff..

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

This is one of my all time favorite fragrances - I SO wish that it was still available in stores! It is awesome for fall/winter. It is ripe, juicy, and warm, just wonderful. I don't get any rose whatsoever. I have a full bottle of this to back up the one I am using now, both of which I bought years ago, but I am using them sparingly because I am afraid to run out.

beauty_girl

Smells really nice and cozy IMO :)Smells feminine without beeing to floral or boring, just enough of everything :)

frohfroh
frohfroh

I was so excited to get this fragrance and when I did I immediately sprayed it on and walked by my husband thinking he would say something like "Wow, you smell great". He loves Victoria's Secret fragrances, but this one he immediately got a sour look on his face and said "Are you wearing a man's cologne?, that smells really manly, Yuck". So, in order to not waist it, I layer it with Bath and Body works Blackberry Vanilla and it tones down the manliness.

Whit
Whit

I had this when it first came out. When I ran out,I never repurchased it, then when I wanted it again, VS had discontinued the scent. I did find the body lotion on Ebay, so I bought it. I'm happy I did, but I don't remember it being spicy, but I still love it. The blackberries are kinda tart, but nice and the Turkish rose underlay is romantic. On my skin, I would consider it a fresh-spicy scent. Hate to say this, but I do believe this could be unisex, as some other reviewers noted. It does have a masculine approach, at least on my skin. Do I mind that? Of course not! Very dark, spicy, romantic and a little sweet without being overwhelming.

i love this scent. it's dark, tart luscious blackberries, with a tiny bit of sweetness added from the rose and muskiness from the amber. but mostly, you actually get the blackberry, fresh blackberry, not synthetic. i'm loving this for spring. the tartness makes it so fresh. so far it's lasting about 4 hrs on me and i can still smell it faintly.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Amber Blackberry is deep, interesting and UNISEX. Fruity, dark and juicy with a certain depth. Not your typical fruity floral, Amber Blackberry, as with the entire Parfums Intimes line, is one of the best VS has offered (and discontinued)

sickandtired
sickandtired

Love this scent!! I am not a fan of VS scents but I love this one and Very Sexy Dare (purple bottle). I suggest this one if you are a rose fragrance lover.. Seriously.. On me the rose jumps out and stays.

Turtledove
Turtledove

I just have the body mist, but the blackberry is lovely, nice and dark and juicy. The amber is definitely noticeable, it's on the spicy side but has a metallic kind of edge to it that I don't really care for. Might just be the mist though, I'd like to try the edp at some point. I like this mainly for how blackberry it is, without being a sugarbomb.

tmeicxl
tmeicxl

I love this scent. It smells like sweet blackberries...not overpowering but illuminating..nice

jnet77
jnet77

Love this kinda sweet kina spicy fragrance. It's like one of those naughty and nice type perfumes. This does not last me though and I wish it did because it smells THAT great.

krissycat
krissycat

This would be my favorite scent all time if it was just stronger, strong enough that it lasted through out the day. I have to wear the perfume, body spray and lotion to smell this one for any extent of time. But that goes to show you how much I loved the scent that I had to buy all three. I started out with just the fragrance spray and thought this was an absolutely amazing smell of blackberries and amber. It's beautiful. Probably one of my favorite scents of Victoria Secrets

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

Gorgeous! Velvety! The blackberry and amber are explosive. I love this perfume! Such a shame it was discontinued :(

I now own the edp of VS VELVET AMBER BLACKBERRY, as it has been discontinued and so was being offered irresistibly in their bargain bin nearly for free. (My last review of this composition was of the fragrance mist, which came in a set with several others from the Parfums Intimes series.) Today seemed the perfect opportunity to put the edp to the test, as I was trying out a couple of blackberry frags by Trish McEvoy (9 BLACKBERRY VANILLA MUSK and SEXY 9 BLACKBERRY VANILLA MUSK).

Of the three, I have to say that I prefer this creation, VS VELVET AMBER BLACKBERRY. It is richer, slightly jammy without being sickening, and has a boozy quality thanks probably to the amber which makes it quite a bit more perfumey than the Trish McEvoy offerings, in addition to imparting significantly better longevity. The rose also mingles nicely with the blackberry and the amber.

All three of these creations, however, are perfect for the blackberry-phile. Who knew that you could have an entire library of blackberry perfumes with no repetition?

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

I was pleasantly surprised by this VS, since most of the time I don't care for their creations.
To me, it smells like vanilla/musky scent with blackberry notes, which luckily are not too sweet.It starts strong but settles down quite nicely; very sensual and kinda sexy scent, and the box is lovely!
I purchased this one as a gift for a friend, and she loved it!

I am currently wearing the fragrance mist of Victoria's Secret VELVET AMBER BLACKBERRY, which is perfect for an unbearably hot and humid day like today. I am pleasantly surprised at how well this fragrance holds up in such tropical conditions. I even hesitated a bit before spraying this on, for fear that the blackberry would morph into a sticky jam and send me directly to the bath. My worries were for naught.

VELVET AMBER BLACKBERRY is really a fruity floral, but not an overly sweet one, which may be why it's being touted as an oriental perfume. The blackberries are unsweetened--no sugar added--but still very much present in all their yummy blackberry-ness. I am not able to tease out rose as the floral and suspect that other unnamed notes may be here as well.

The amber is very light, not too synthetic and just enough to help the fragrance abide lightly on the skin once the solvent has evaporated away. This does not really remind me of velvet, but, again, I am wearing the brume parfumee, not the edp, which would probably give a richer, thicker, more velvety experience.

This entire series of Parfums Intimes fabric-inspired fragrances is quite nice--relative to other mass-marketed offerings--and at a significantly higher quality level than the Secret Garden series. Of course they are significantly more expensive, too.

Adrien02
Adrien02

This was on my list to test and I received the fragrance mist today. Big mistake! After applying on my wrists the scent was GONE-OUT OF HERE-SKIED UP in less than 30 minutes.
If VS was trying to capture the softness of velvet in a bottle I believe they achieved it in the fragrance mist. It was just a whisper on my skin. There are times when really, really, really light is what I'm aiming for so I will keep it. Would so like to get a stronger version.

LIN
LIN

This one to my nose, is a modern interpretation of Yohji yamamoto's "esssential".. so sexy, a bit rossy and wonderful!!! someone here mentioned that if velvet would have a smell, it will smell like this perfume.. well i totally agree, it's just great!!

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

The Rose is a bit sharp and overpowering in this one. It's too bad the musky dark tone take center stage. It is still nice, but for my tastes a bit overpowering. It is musky. Yes I agree with rinkybaby, this is a little masculine. I think they are aiming for sultry sexy.

This would have been one of my favorites. I am actually sad about this one. :( I so want to wear it! I have actually had this for several months and it is too strong for me, yet there are things I love about it and don't want to part with it. I might try to wear it over the next few months and see if I can adjust. :)

This was given to me as a gift from a friend. That was very thoughtful, and she knows I love Blackberry. :)

I think I will keep it a while and hope it grows on me. I so want to love this. :) Blackberry and Amber are among my favorite notes. Too bad the Rose is so overpowering. (Unfortunately I don't like rose which makes me so sad about this one. :(

Lovely fragrance. Sexy and Sophisticated. Just a little too rose/ musky for me. Will keep searching for my favorite version of this!

Blackberry/ Raspberry fragrances with tonka bean, almond, vanilla, amber, or musk are sooo delicious. :) Yum! And they all smell completely different from each other. So nice. :) Some light and fruity and some sexy.

I was thinking the same thing.. this would be a good fragrance to wear on a date, or out to a formal dinner. It seems maybe a bit dark/ musky to wear all the time or for day. It is a sexy and sophisticated scent. :)

rinkybabycmh
rinkybabycmh

So I just bought the 5 sample pack and this I really like! it smells sweet but yet somewhat dark and masculine. on me kind of peppery. this would be a pretty scent to wear going out clubbing or on a date.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

It really smells like velvet,it is nice but it isnt a real winter/christmas scent.I find it similair to their basic instinct,the fruity/berry notes.But this one is better,i dont like basic instinct.This one is softer and lacks that sharpness i can smell in the other one.I also miss more amber from it so it wasnt what i expected exactly but i think it will be nice for spring time.

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

Lovely and delicious. Fresh blackberries followed by creamy vanilla and drying into a soft, dreamy rose. I detect a patchouli-like note here and there, but it's quiet and definetely in the backseat. Mildly sweet and very pretty. Lasting power is poor, unfortunately.

danimcneil
danimcneil

this is such a beautiful scent. you cab really smell a strong blackberry all through the scent, from top-dry down. luscious. and the "amber" smells much more vanilla/musk to me, which i was so happy about. the dry down lasted on my hand through 3 hand washes. it really is so pretty and does remind me of velvet :)

minaloy
minaloy

Beautiful, gorgeous fragrance that is somewhat mysterious, but never overwhelming. I LOVE THIS SCENT! It's what velvet would smell like if it had a scent. Velvet also happens to be my favorite fabric.

Velvet Amber Blackberry by Victoria`s Secret 4.00 out of 5 based on 104 ratings and 29 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Velvet Amber Blackberry fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Velvet Amber Blackberry, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Velvet Amber Blackberry by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Velvet Amber Blackberry by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.