Designers » T-Z » « Groups

Vertical Victoria`s Secret for men

Vertical Victoria`s Secret for men
dislike

leather

Vertical is a fragrance for men and it was released in 2009. The perfume encompasses bergamot, lavender, suede and amber. It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDt, along with an accompanying body care program.

Bergamot Lavender Suede Amber

Vertical Fragrance Reviews

MustardGas
MustardGas

This Is Probably My Favorite Smelling Cologne!
I Alway's Get Compliments On This Fragrance.
I Got As A Christmas Gift And Haven't Stopped Buying It I Believe Victoria Secrets Discontinued This Fragrance But You Can Find It On Amazon Dot Com

sbecker3
sbecker3

Very nice fragrance. It is pretty much linear for the whole fragrant life, which on me is 5-6 hrs. It projects decent for the first hour then sticks pretty close to the skin. A good cool weather fragrance so a Fall day or night would be perfect. Good date frag, very inviting.

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

This smells exactly like it looks from the notes (at least to me). It is a suede fragrance with some lavender and amber, with just a tiny touch of bergamot. The synthetic suede note has a smidge of something that could be mistaken for oakmoss. It is rich and almost shimmering with a very nice soft edge to it. One of the best linear suede frags I have sniffed. I'm not sure how one person got it to project for 30 blocks, but it is little more than a skin scent on me. I confess, I only use two spritzes, and that seems to be perfect for me. I am told that Victoria Secret does a fair amount of testing on how appealing their products are to the opposite sex, and I will agree, that most women have found this very attractive and soft when I wear it. Nothing like the fruity Very Sexy 1 or the citrus Very Sexy 2.

midsummer
midsummer

Okay, okay, I get that men's scents need to be marketed at men in a really specific way... but this scent is truly unisex. Not a bad bergamot scent, though I wish it didn't project itself into the noses of every living being within 30 blocks. I think it's a good two notches up from the Axe body spray that my exes favored. . . and I think that if you're a guy looking to transition to a more age appropriate scent, this might be great for you.

andy

someone spiked up VS for him and added a few extra notes but kept the original scent

i still prefer VS for him but this ones also sexy

andy

very sweet and sensual but still smells a LOT like very sexy for him just a little bit spiked up

Bouquet
Bouquet

I smelled this one today and it's very good; well blended. Reminds me somewhat of Grey Flannel. Maybe an update of Grey Flannel. More business than sporty. I could see this as a day to night fragrance for a man to be worn in spring temperatures at work or on the town. NOT a hot weather fragrance, though.

Vertical by Victoria`s Secret 3.43 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Vertical fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Vertical, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vertical by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vertical by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy for Him Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy for Him 2 Gucci Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Ralph Lauren Romance for Men Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Liz Claiborne Curve for Men Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Hermes Terre d'Hermes Cartier Declaration Davidoff Cool Water Hollister Socal for Men Versace Versace Pour Homme Nautica Nautica Voyage Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Hugo Boss Hugo Azzaro Chrome Burberry London for Men Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Guerlain Guerlain Homme