Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

dislike

I have it: 438 I had it: 206 I want it: 173 My signature: 12

coffee
Very Sexy (2007) Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Very Sexy 2007 is a fragrance introduced in 2007 as floral – oriental one. Its top notes are composed of cappuccino, pepper, exotic cactus flowers and notes of Clementine. The heart brings floral tone with camellia, mimosas, orchid and hortensia. The base is sensual with musk, light amber, woody notes and red berries. It is available as 50, 75 and 100 ml EDP, along with the additional body care line of milk, bath, cream…Very Sexy brings freshness, fun and glamour with its red color of passion and rhinestones that contribute to its glow.

Clementine Pepper Cappuccino Cactus Flower

Mimosa Camellia Vanilla orchid Hortensia

Musk Blackberry Woodsy Notes White Amber

Rougeberry
Adora

Very Sexy (2007) Fragrance Reviews

gravityoflove
gravityoflove

One of those perfumes I've always wanted to like, but do not at all. It smells exactly like the mishmash suggested by the scent profile on this website. I remember when Express gave out deluxe samples of this perfume for free. I ended up tossing it, so there you go - I wouldn't wear it even it was free.

Vevina Pinky
Vevina Pinky

Could sb suggest me, wat is most familiar smell to dis perfume? I want other perfume that has de most similar smell to dis one but not dis brand. Thx!

Dayi Marquez
Dayi Marquez

I have been using this scent for about 10 years and I loooove it. This perfume smells womanly and pure sexy but classy at the sametime. Its a staple for me.

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

love it ..very unique..great longevity.

stargazer423
stargazer423

I like the spice to it :) I used it up though and started using other perfumes... that's just what I do. I would recommend it though. The newer one I don't think smells as good. The original (2002) was my favorite of these though.

MeaNutri
MeaNutri

I wish this fragrance had less pepper so I can better enjoy the other notes. After the pepper wears off I love the coconut smell I get. That coconut smell I now know is cappuccino, what a pleasant surprise! The cappuccino and floral scent are just lovely. After wearing this fragrance a couple times I started to recognize the cappuccino right off the back. I think we're getting to know each other pretty well. I like her. She appears threatening, but the pepper is just a wall she has up. When she opens up she becomes warm and welcoming. I'll keep her around.

I would only wear this fragrance at night as it takes about a hour for the pepper to wear off, which can be offensive during the day. It's definitely a complimented getter. I would apply this fragrance before doing hair and makeup, to give that pepper some time to relax. I'm not a fan of putting a fragrance in an age bracket, let's just say, this frag is sexy and fun ;)

MikaylaCrosby
MikaylaCrosby

This perfume gets me the most compliments out of any. I've been using it for years and still have yet to find one that tops it. Guys LOVE this perfume like crazy.

Andy2.0lklkl
Andy2.0lklkl

This is a really sexy scent, I love it!, I smell orchid and hortensia , as a top note I smell pepper and some sweet scent maybe the clementine and the base note a beautiful musk.

Vanie2784
Vanie2784

I absolutely love this fragrance!!! I just bought the "2012" one, in which the formula changed a little but still amazing. I cannot wear this anywhere without someone (mostly men) telling me how delicious it smells. Sexiest perfume out there. If you are looking for something warm, long lasting and unique.. this is it.

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

you can really smell the pepper. sometimes you can get the berry smell as well. when i smell it i can picture a mature woman. not a scent for a young girl, but not an old lady scent either. while i love to eat pepper this scent is not for me. i like more fresh scents. i dont find this scent bad though, more neutral. like if a coworker was wearing it i would not mind. i think of it as more of a night time fragrance but it could be worn to an office as well. a sophisticated smell. i think more of a fall or winter scent if you are just wearing it around.

8 hours later: i can still smell the perfume on me. it is weaker, but i can say it smells better now. im still not a fan, but i would say it smells a lot better. i asked my husband what he thought and he likes it. he said it smells musky and he doesnt notice the pepper, though i would say it is still most definitely present, though more of a light pepper.

This is a peppery floral, very well balanced between sharp and soft notes. Some of the notes listed are bit perplexing to me – I don’t think I’d recognize cactus flower or hortensia if I smelled it. I do think the floral notes here are on the sweet side, although I don’t find this scent to be too sweet. It has more of a fresh sweetness. I don’t smell any cappuccino at all. Actually, I don’t smell anything odd or unusual in this, given all the interesting notes listed. This is simply a pretty, floral musk with a good dose of pepper to give it the slightest kick. To me there is nothing overtly sexy about this, although that is a matter of opinion. I think this is another office friendly, nonoffensive scent from VS, a crowdpleaser, but I really enjoy wearing this.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

scared to buy this in case i end up hating it! where can i get a sample?!

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

This is a sexy scent. Perfect for date nights. Men seem to love this because everytime I wear it I always get compliments on how good I smell. Love it!

Princess
Princess

This is defently the sexiest perfume ever made. One of Victoria Secrets best.

camarillo
camarillo

I really like this... I can't stop smelling myself when I wear this perfume. this is really unique scent and very sexy :) this is similiar with leau par kenzo

mary69
mary69

I do enjoy this scent. I didnt like it at all at first but then I spraywd it on me and now I do like it. Its more musky/ spicy to me but I still wear it whenever lol. It doesnt last very long, but no body spray does. I really enjoy this one tho.

fire2heart
fire2heart

One of my favorite perfumes of all time! It's fragrance doesn't change on me. I don't get floral notes, just a musky pepper that I find intoxicating. I've had more compliments from this on me than any other perfume.

I think it's perfect for all seasons.

whitney.mccrummorrison
whitney.mccrummorrison

M husband's favorite, despite owning other, more expensive ones.

Fresh&wild
Fresh&wild

I had ordered this perfume from a month but i just had the time to test it. The first thing that came to mind is Idole Armani but without the pear ... the pear note always bothered me in Idole so i couldn't wear it even though it was very elegant and got me compliments; but i rarely use it and wished to get a perfume that smell the same minus the pear and voila!! Very elegant and woody fresh. I don't know how this can happen, to be woody deep and fresh at the same time but i really don't care.. this is a very beautiful and wearable perfume on me. Very long lasting as well.if i didn't know it's a Victoria Secret, i would never guess. Would say it is a high end peefume like Armani♥♥

Ouch!
Ouch!

I completley agree that this smells like rougeberry by Body Shop, except that this one is more complex and much more well thought out. The lasting power is much better too.

This opens with a very dry berry smell, it's extremely woodsy and has just a hint of coffee. I'm not sure it's "Sexy" as such but..it's still good. It's quite interesting really, It's if you combined pencil shavings with berries and added a sprinkle of pepper.

It stays quite dry smelling throughout the drydown.

It's spicy but not OVERLY spicy...the berries keep the pepper under control.

I like!

nush imogen
nush imogen

Smells like a combination of Very Sexy For Her, Breathless and Dream Angels Heavenly (all VS). It's not a typical fragrance for me either (just like the reviewer below mentions), but i like it, it's light enough but works as an evening scent. It's very much "VS" which makes it slightly boring, i won't buy it again but i will enjoy the bottle that i already have :)

The typical 'sexy' scent is usually something oriental or sugary sweet, so you can imagine my surprise when I discovered that Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret was peppery and fresh.

I see this fragrance shown quite often on YouTube in perfume collection videos. From what I can gather, it is one of their best selling fragrances at Victoria's Secret. I have never tried the original Very Sexy, so I have nothing to compare it to.

Honestly, I don't find it all that sexy, and neither does my boyfriend. It is certainly appealing, don't get me wrong, but it's not the first fragrance I'd reach for if I wished to spice up my image. My orientals and gourmands do that just fine. What this fragrance does do, is make me feel fresh, spicy and clean. In some ways, the strong pepper note makes this fragrance smell a little fiery and crisp.

Very Sexy is versatile and a sure crowd pleaser. The opening has a real bite to it, with zesty clementine and sneeze-worthy pepper. It also has a slightly masculine edge. I was glad that Very Sexy showed signs of complexity early on, cancelling out my fears that this fragrance would become linear and generic.

The heart is where the vanilla orchid and jammy blackberries are most prominent, later settling into a slightly powdery and warm drydown. From beginning to end, this fragrance is quite strong, so I suggest applying it with a light hand.

I would recommend this fragrance to those on a budget, who want something a little different to suit all seasons and occasions.

gparedes143
gparedes143

My hubby calls it the baby making perfume... enough said

purpleunicorn
purpleunicorn

The first time that I got this fragrance, it was in a tiny bottle in the old packaging as part of a birthday gift. It was different from my usual daytime spring floral scents. When you first spray it, the scent is strong, rich, and sensual. It was out of character for me, and I'd initially planned to stop using it after I finished the bottle. But then I started getting compliments... from the guy I was dating at the time, from strangers, and from friends. It ended up becoming my signature scent. People associated this perfume with me.

I didn't learn to fully appreciate the fragrance until I ended up purchasing it for myself, though by then, the packaging had changed, and I'd opted for the body mist instead of the eau de parfum. Repurchasing this scent was one of the best fragrance decisions I've ever made. First of all, the smell is very VERY distinct. I've yet to come across another perfume that I could maybe confuse for this. Secondly, this is much more complex than I give it credit for. While it starts out smelling deep and spicy, the dry down is incredibly flowery and pleasant. To this day, I still get compliments from strangers--both men and women.

cinsot
cinsot

A few years ago I scoured the planet frantically searching for this undisputed essence-of-man-magnet according to the results of a magazine survey where "real men" deemed various fragrances (including this one) sexy (or not).

My how times have changed. Smell being so subjective, I can't believe I bought into that crap (only a few short years ago!). Anyway, I doused myself in VS upon receipt of this once highly coveted talisman convincing myself I smelt officially sexy both times I wore it close to three years ago.

VS has been sitting in a dark corner of my collection virtually forgotten until this morning.

I wore VS today out of curiosity and allowed my nose to experience it for the first time ever.

Intimidating gigantic green spiky cactus and massive fists full of white pepper dominated on my skin for most of the day. I felt an emotion resembling jubilation when I could no longer smell myself this afternoon at around four.

Very Sexy it seems is not very sexy on me after all. Am I surprised? Not really.

candys
candys

usually i prefer to wear light and fruity scents. And when i wear very sexy, i miss that juicy fruity thing in this. But this is a interesting scent. First time i tried it on, i found it a bit boring, but after about 3 h it started to smell sweet and fresh. But this is not something i could use everyday, it is too much for me who like fruity and juicy scents, but if im going out partying i could use this. One thing i really don't like is that the alcohol in this taking over.

kirtylou
kirtylou

This is definitely a sexy scent. It's very warm and feminine. Unfortunately it's worn by many ladies I know, and it's such a distinctive scent that I can immediately tell when it's being worn by someone, so I don't wear it too much myself. I still love it, even though I rarely wear it. I've even seen men smell this perfume on other women and say out loud "wow, I think that perfume smells great".

hpr2010
hpr2010

THIS IS MY FAV PERFUME EVER. Ive been through at least 4 bottles of it. I dont see really where the coffe comes in. It smells really fresh and clean to me and not heavy or sickening at all.

Narmis
Narmis

Although i prefer Very Sexy 2, which sadly VS discontinued, i still adore Very Sexy (the original). This is a scent that i haven't smelt anywhere else. It's very sexy (as the name implies), seductive, sensual, musky, yet feminine and refined at the same time. One of VS's better scents, I'm impressed :) However, this is not for people who don't like strong, overpowering scents. This is definitely a perfume that can't be worn on a regular basis, therefore i like to wear it at night when I'm going out.

Ditto25
Ditto25

I'm amazed how much I like this. It is a musky, sexy scent. I don't like the bottle because it's red, but I think it fits the scent. I think this bombshell in love and gorgeous are the better fragrance by VS.

Zuuus.p
Zuuus.p

Oh, I so wanted to love this one, because I am a huge fan of musk, but..also a huge "hater" of pepper, and that´s what ruins the perfume for me...

The pepper note in this perfume, gives me a STRONG headache, like the pepper in Hot Couture, it´s very similar to me..(not the fragrance, just that pepper note)..But I have to say, that "unfortunately" (because I couldn´t wash it, it was still there) have a nice lasting power, maybe 6 hours on my skin..

renee.small
renee.small

i love how unique this fragrance is. musky flowers in a coffee shop. very flirtatious, its self titled, very sexy and seductive, however not too sexy for a signature sent or everyday use if you wanted.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret’s Very Sexy is a fruity fragrance for a mature woman. It’s not sugary sweet like a younger woman’s typical perfume. Top fruity notes of clementine and black berry with cactus flower and pepper. Middle notes of camellia, hydrangea, and mimosa. Dry down of vanilla orchid and soft woods. This fragrance is dominated by musk which gives it good lasting power for the entire day. Very Sexy lives up to it’s name!

sjmora
sjmora

This was my best friends signature scent, and I was ALWAYS jealous. She smelled Ahmazing, this is the best perfume EVER! <3

Bakersdozen
Bakersdozen

I just tried this for the first time last night and I love it. It started out with a delicious spicy blast and after about an hour and a half mellowed into a softer spiciness. The scent lasted all night on me. My husband loves this scent!

fleshy
fleshy

Its sexy indeed but I wish it would last longer. I have this tendency to drown myself in this when I put it on in hopes of it lasting the whole day. But it does smell like sexy sexy

afraa
afraa

i have the whole set - reminds me of SEX smell hhhh - LV it

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Uck, too spicy smelling for me. It kinda smells like a men's cologne.

catfactory
catfactory

I really wanted to like this after reading the reviews but I tried it and don't care for it at all. It has the unfortunate combination of smelling like something a young girl (sickly sweet) and a grandmother (potent lingering scent) would wear. I only got a sample and will be giving it away.

remas1
remas1

عطر مميز ريحته هادية ومثيرة بنفس الوقت ، استخدمته مرتين مع اللوشين والبودي ميست

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

absolutely love this. smells amazing. definitely a winter fragrance IMO.

Museumgal
Museumgal

This one starts out quite sharp and spicy -- which is great if you enjoy that, which I do, but it's not for everyone. I've never smelled much of the fruit in this one. The middle florals/base notes -- especially the orchid -- work well together and I like this one for going out at night. But other than the spicy opening the rest is not unusual. Everything works together well but it's not a very unique scent past the opening.

Azzoz
Azzoz

العطر خاثر يصلح للاوقات الخاصة جدا مناسب
و لذيذ و له نكهه خاصه من الصعب ان تشم العطر و لا تبتسم

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

This is such a sexy gorgeous lucious scent, I just wish it would last longer, and I swear I smell an ever so light jasmine, but do not see this in notes. Layering is a must!

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

This smelled good from the bottle and test strip. I tried it on my skin and it went bad, something in it does not work on me. I notice some others said it didn't smell right on them. Better test it before you buy !
The price is great though and the fact that it come in sets with mist, lotion and shower gel is nice.
Just not for everybody, maybe the next VS scent will be the one for me.

tammyk883
tammyk883

I really like this fragrance. It makes me feel sexy and confident. Its not at all like most fragrances that seem to be on the market that are fruity floral cotton candy types. Those types smell awful on me. Love the peppery orchid notes.

melbritt24
melbritt24

Very similar to Kat Von D Adora minus the mango! This is nice and peppery...LOVE!

dollglam
dollglam

only a teenager would not like this smell, its really for a sexy women, men love spicy musky woody vanilla and cream coconut smells.i get lots of compliments on those note perfumes.

Very Sexy is not you teen body wash fruit smell.

its doesnt smell cheap, smells more like expensive exotic perfumes but still fresh and light!

this is a smell i can see Blake Lively would use.

shannonrenee83
shannonrenee83

This smells just awful to me, really rancid smelling and gross!! It smells like a mix of pencil shavings and dead rotting fish. This is the worst perfume I have ever smelled!! I will def. be returning this one, I cannot smell any of the notes in this perfume besides the really heavy musk and amber which makes it smells so gross. I thought I had gotten an old bottle that had gone bad, but I exchanged it and the new one smelled the same so it wasn't bad it was just gross smelling. Do not see why this is so popular. Never again!!

JulieLadyBug122
JulieLadyBug122

This is the best perfume ever! I feel sexy and confident when I wear this. Buy it you will not be sorry!

pisyuchan
pisyuchan

i love this perfume from the first time i used it. the scent is so relaxing and calm. really sexy, charming, and elegant.

aqua76239
aqua76239

i have hard time describing this scent-its not what i was expecting. Based on the reviews, i was expecting warm spicy scent but its not spicy at all. At first spray, i get sort of a clean fresh musk scent and shortly after it transforms itself into creamy floral with woodsy notes, that actually smells soft and comforting. I'm used to wearing lot of orientals so maybe that's why i don't think its spicy or potent. Its a nice "neutral" scent that can be worn in a variety of occassions. I don't think its "sexy", but its classy warm and has a sort of powdery clean feeling. At first i had small body spray which lasted less than 30 min, then i got small edp which does last several hours and that's definately the way to go. I became quite found of this scent, because its creamy sweet yet clean smelling and suitable for women of all ages. If i don't want to think which perfume i will wear, i usually reach for this. I may repurchase if i run out of my bottle because out of many VS scents this is actually one of my favorites(and Heavenly Stardust).

Chelle1980
Chelle1980

I have to admit I wear this one most out of my collection for daytime wear. It lasts all day long on my skin for a body mist. It starts out a little spicy on first spray but then morphs into a lovely scent I just can't seem to get enough of! Will def. have to try out more of Victoria's Secret scents!

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

I tend to lean more to VS perfumes for going out. Most of them are simply too strong to wear on a daily basis or to go to work. That said, Very Sexy is my absolute favorite. I don't like to smell like every other girl out there and I have noticed that many woman stay away from florientals. Better for me right. On my skin, Very Sexy opens with the blackberry's and pepper, very very spicy and pretty much stays there the entire time. After a few hours, the pepper tends to fade out and the musk and vanilla tend to take over. I do not detect any flowers or any of the orange, just blackberries, vanilla and musk. Very Sexy is one of my go-to perfume for date nights. While other girls are dousing themselves in other brand name desginers, Very Sexy needs just a few spritzes and I am good to go. I smell awesome and do not get lost in the crowd. Love love love this scent. Also, I take the new Very Sexy rollerball perfume (awesome!!!!) with me for quick touch ups, though I hardly need it. Highly recommend Very Sexy if you like floral orientals, if not - stay far far away as this will likely turn your stomach.

Woodfaery
Woodfaery

I smell flower petals....alot of flowers and a hint of blackberry somewhere in the mix. I don't hate this perfume and I certainly don't love it. On me it smells like yet another boring perfume. I am very grateful I bought the mini.

Mahochka
Mahochka

had this one in a try set and although VS parfumes are of my favourite ones, didn't like that at all - too sweet and too many strong scents mixed all together.

misswithoutlogic
misswithoutlogic

I'm not sure about this perfume. I's so fruity and floral sweeet, that it's hard to recognized at least one normal scent. It's like smashed fruits, berries and flower's petals with a mountain of sugar and poured a cup of sirup over the top.

And i don't know if this perfume is sexy. The more "very sexy" . I think it's young, sparkling, exiting and fun like a teenagers' party, but not sexy.

But it's a good gift for a niece or for young, nice, cute and a little bit childish girlfriend.

MakenzieFaith
MakenzieFaith

absolutly love it. The scent is very sexy. Its good to wear at night when you go out.

ARIES1983
ARIES1983

This is an amazing perfume. I think the name says it all because it is a very sexy scent. I love this in cooler months because it's got a little bit of fruitiness and still is deep enough to be suited for the cold. The lasting power on this is amazing too and I always get compliments from men about how good I smell when I wear this. This is the best perfume from Victoria's Secret IMO.

JOAN
JOAN

I've just receive a bottle of this - I order it from strawberryNET without testing it - and i love it.So unique scent...sweet and woody!!I adore the Cappuccino and cactus notes on it...But is more pretty than sexy!!!

guest_Catheriine
guest_Catheriine

I solely brought this prefume after reading the comments here, and i love it. Its a very femine prefume with strong and clear floral woody notes and musk. It starts off really freash and crisp, which i really love about this perfume and the fade away is very soft. Also its long lasting! Even better! Anyhow, its a all time around prefume i reckon, yet quite sexy.

guest_debob
guest_debob

This has a clean, fresh almost woodsy scent.
I don't detect a lot of fruit, just a nice tame foral. Also the cactus flower lends an interesting note and the clementine gives it a very calming feel. This could almost be termed an aquatic floral, but one without the typical "white flower" scent. I do like it and will continue to use it along with my other zillions of perfumes. I don't want a signature scent beause there are so many wonderful fantastic perfumes to wear. I change my scent daily and sometimes twice a day, if one wears off.

This ain't very sexy! But it is pleasantly nice with floral fruity opening. It's young, smooth, and little bit kinky. It isn't overwhelming and your man won't get a headache and turn away from you girl. The dry down is slightly fresh. It remains intimate and sensual on the skin; reminding you and your man how awesome and sexy you are. Now I am curious how Very Sexy for Men smells!

danimcneil
danimcneil

I had forgotten how much I really loved this one! The first version of this came out when I was on high school. And at that time, i was more into the "HOT" version. Now that I am a bit older, this one suits me much better. Very sexy smells of tea/herbal notes and berries to me, but not sweet berries. This is a very calming scent. Almost "zen" like. The lasting power and silliage arent that great, but I dont care because I will keep spraying! I do get quite a few compliments, but mostly from women on this one :)

kristydm
kristydm

Purchased Very Sexy online after a Glamour article listed it as a turn-on for men. One of the interviewed men stated: “It smells like pure sex. It really does. I’m giving it to my girlfriend the first chance I get.”

Unfortunately, my husband dislikes it. I wore it without saying anything and he automatically noticed I had a new scent on. His words-- "It is not horrible, but I don't like it. It is not my kind of scent."

Regardless of my husband's opinion, Very Sexy smells OK to me --wouldn't say I don't like it--, but this is not THE perfume for me. It doesn't "capture" me. I don't catch myself smelling it to enjoy its yummy smell. The yummy smell is not there for me. I guess it is like wanting to purchase a luxury European vehicle, and getting a luxury American sedan instead... I will wear it now and then, but this is not my "signature" perfume. I'm still searching for THE one...

LeahDL
LeahDL

I like it, but something about it reminds me of an older woman, like I'm too young to wear it. It just has a very mature adult smell.

Victoria's Secret VERY SEXY opens as a slightly fruity quiet floral and evolves into a lightly peppery floral in the drydown, which very much resembles that of Lancome MIRACLE. This is probably because of the dominant pepper note in both, which tends to distract my nose from most everything else. The pepper is not overwhelming, but it is definitely central to the drydown.

The marked difference between VERY SEXY and MIRACLE is found in the opening. MIRACLE opens much bigger, with a distinctively lychee squishiness not present in VS. However, I do not detect in VS the distinctive opening notes of either cactus or cappuccino--which is perhaps a good thing in the latter case, since I prefer expresso! (-:

All in all, I would say that VERY SEXY is a pleasant, subtle fragrance that belies its name, which might lead one to expect something quite a bit more pushy, even brash... Anyone who likes MIRACLE is bound to like VERY SEXY, and vice versa, I think. And not, if not!

rainydays
rainydays

Hmm... not what I expected. It didn't really strike me as sexy, but it's nice and unique. As soon as a put it on I get all of the listed top notes-- citrusy clementine, pepper, cappucino (though that one's really subtle), and cactus flower. ESPECIALLY the cactus flower, which isn't a typical floral and is very distinct. Not at all sweet, with a woody drydown. The sillage is fantastic, might I add. I dunno... I don't really love it, but it's something I could get used to.

Nicky_PL
Nicky_PL

Lovely scent!
It is really sexy but not in an offensive way. Hardness or sweetness are not what it seduces with!

It works with the clean floral notes and CHERRY. I'm confused for I don't see that ingredient in the pyramide but I'd describe it as a perfect cherry scent as a genuine black cherry can smell.

*Very Sexy* is easily wearable,, although I'd prefer it for special occasions.

guest_sexo
guest_sexo

i just bought it now its amazing

guest_myzteriouz
guest_myzteriouz

i like victoria .....i have many collection of that perfume and i have dress of victoria secret...and...it's scent is very romantic and nice...

tenten
tenten

Very Sexy- Exactly the words that will come out of ur mouth after smelling this one. In fact it's divine. Just smelt it for the first time recently, believe it or not, and was instantly captivated. I love this scent, it's exactly what perfume should smell like (@ least the ones I like) intense but fresh, dark, sweet and very- very actually super sexy.
The perfume is also very long lasting, get one whiff of ur clothes at the end of the day after wearing Very Sexy and the scent is still as alluring and unwavering as when u just sprayed it on. A++

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

this is one perfume that i always keep rebuying when i run out its AMAZING
very unique scent

guest_sophia reese
guest_sophia reese

victoria secrets perfume is my favorite!my husband love the scent thats why he cant get his hands off me :)

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

This is a very sweet pretty scent. I don't smell spicy at all. In fact, too me it's just a sweet. My huband loves this on me... I like it as well, but now am in the market for something more exotic, spicy, sexy. This one is nice for a dinner or a wedding....but not as sexy as I thought it would be. I still think it's worth having though. Just not a boudoir scent.

**UPDATE: ok, I didn't realize this was different from the one I have. The one I own is Very Sexy for Her. THAT's the one my husband likes. I'm going to have to go into VS to try this one out now.

gucci
gucci

omg i love this one it's one of the most popular fragrances by Victoria secret plus it's very sweet and fresh i L_O_V_E I_T

cdawnn1
cdawnn1

A definite favorite of mine! This really is a sexy fragrance, and luckily, my boyfriend thinks so too. He even bought me everything in this scent, from the lotion to the full-sized EDP. I'd describe Very Sexy For Her as spicy, but still clean and easy to wear. It can be strong at first, but it eventually mellows (but still lasts a long time). I will continue to purchase!

Passionflower
Passionflower

Very pleasant fragrance, suitable for any occasion I would think!

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Rather boring and watered down to me. I thought I really loved it when I sniffed it in the store, but unfortunately doesn't come out so nice on me. It's flirty and sexy, but not outstanding enough. I get mostly pepper from it at first and on dry down I still get pepper, but with white amber. Would be nice all year round!

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

I actually think the VS2 is more pretty than sexy... to me this is a very sexy and flirtish scent...this is the one my husband demands on nights we are going out dancing... and you see guys do a doubletake when you walk by. I have had guys come up to me and ask what I am wearing because they want it for their girlfriends..

2007
pimpnazt
pimpnazt

This is one of two fragrances I like from Victoria's Secret. It's more "pretty" than "sexy" -- but it is a beautiful, wearable scent. Its lasting power is okay, but you will have to reapply at least once.

2007

Very Sexy (2007) by Victoria`s Secret 3.94 out of 5 based on 475 ratings and 81 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy (2007) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy (2007), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy (2007) by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy (2007) by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.