Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Very Sexy (2012) Victoria`s Secret for women

Very Sexy (2012) Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Very Sexy (2012) Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

The popular fragrance from 2002 - Very Sexy has received a new flacon in the same form as the new edition of the house - s Very Sexy Touch. It is dark red, with black letters and black stopper. Very Sexy will excite us with its composition made of cappuccino, pepper, cactus flower and Clementine in top notes. A heart blooms with camellia, hortensia, mimosa and vanilla orchid, while base notes include a trail of musk, soft wood, blackberry and black amber.

Fragrance Very Sexy is available as 30, 75 and 100ml EDP, and accompanying body acre products include fragrance mist, body lotion and body wash. Very Sexy (2012) was launched in 2012.

Clementine Cappuccino Cactus Pepper Blackberry

Mimosa Hortensia Camellia Orchid

Woodsy Notes Blackberry Musk Amber

Adora

Very Sexy (2012) Fragrance Reviews

lollsazz
lollsazz

Wow... On me this smells totally different than on other people, I think. I actually smell the cactus very well, no berries, no citrus, then sweet flowers, then pepper and milk, then musk. Later I begin to smell the orchide. It's very soft and intimate. I feel this is quite a grassy scent - it's what I wish DKNY in the green bottle was like. It's quite complicated too, and I think that it smells high-end fresh.

I have tried a few Victoria's Secret perfumes lately and been quite impressed - they are very different from each other, and most of them are quite likable.

*Royale*
*Royale*

Very musky smelling. The vanilla is predominant along with the soft woods note. I like the scent but soo many women I know wear this perfume so it's lost it's appeal to me.

russiankiss
russiankiss

One of the best smelling scents I have ever smelled. I love how sweet and vamp this perfume is <3

artemiss
artemiss

I don't wear musk, generally, (most 'turn' on me) so this does nothing for me, especially with the big florals at the top and middle of this.

Out of the gate I get something akin Calvin Klein's Escape..big, fruity and floral.

The pepper and musk dominated the dry-down, with a green note in the middle I assume is "cactus".

Glad I just got this as a sample card and not a gift!

Snicole82
Snicole82

This has been a favorite scent of mine for many years. I just started wearing it again and now I remember why I loved it so much. An amazingly spicy, yet mellow scent. Just lovely.

babykays
babykays

give me back my very sexy 2002 formula.. :((

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

VS is a statement perfume. Bold, confident. Very Sexy is on the edge of yelling "saucy bon vivant," not demure.

The warmth of amber, musk, wood and pepper would sit well against skin, producing an intimacy and sexiness. (I haven't worn it on my skin yet, though.) With the wood, floral notes and cactus, it seeps freshness. I haven't smelled a VS perfume that didn't have a fresh underpinning, however.

It could be used as a "power" perfume in a corporate setting. I think it's a pretty versatile perfume with good staying power and decent sillage. The drydown is more elegant than the perfume's first life. Would recommend to someone who wants to smell like Chanel without the aldehyde.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This is quite sexy. I get lots of compliments from my boyfriend every time I spray it on. The lasting power is better than I think. Sometimes I can't smell it and he will say how Much he likes the softness of this scent. I definately smell the soap scent but also lots of oriental. It smells casually sophisticated. This is a rare one that could go from casual to work and if I had to pick a single signature scent this would be in the running due to the price , accessibility and the fact that it smells attractive. VS makes lots of amazing scents for the price point. Especially if you are a person who likes lots of varieties. Their glamour scent and sexy little things noir are also very good fragrances and I don't feel embarrassed to wear any of these in a business setting although very sexy seems better suited to business. It's a serious scent.

archivist
archivist

Kill it with fire. I had the misfortune of teaching in a classroom occupied in the previous hour by a TA who absolutely bathed in this stuff, and the room reeked so badly after she left that I had to open windows and air it out even in the dead of winter. So yes, it can be overapplied, and like any other perfume - overapplication turns it into radioactive hulk juice. With the amount worn turned up to eleven, I can tell you that it does smell oddly like aftershave and perfume mingled together, a scent most commonly found in strip club dressing rooms. If you make any of the candy-sweet girlbomb perfumes gyrate on top of Aqua di Gio or some tryhard tool who sprayed Axe all over his junk before asking for a lapdance, this is pretty much what happens. Now, is that very sexy? Sure. To some people. Just don't be surprised if the men who like it leave a lot to be desired in the taste department.

sarrod22
sarrod22

Honestly. I LOVE this perfume. I have been looking like crazy for VERY SEXY FOR HER 2, but because VS discontinued it, I have not been able to find it. However, I used to have this VERY SEXY back when it first came out a long time ago so I knew i loved it! I guess i can see why some people dont like it much, but I honestly love it! It is a very seductive, and forgive me but, sexual, scent that is absolutely intoxicating. It just radiates confidence and sex appeal, which is why it is called VERY SEXY. I find it super relaxing!

megami
megami

It stinks..

Thought the smell would change overtime but it stinks forever...even when I smelled only a little, it still smelled bad lol. My hubby said it's ok but I really disliked it lol. Very very bad smell... Maybe for an old business lady it's ok but not for me lol. Not even sexy!!!! Just stinky!! (Maybe just didn't blend well with my natural body oil tho).

Centsless
Centsless

Why am I just discovering Very Sexy? It is really different and sexy but not loud or cheap smelling at all. Love the pepper mixed with the florals. I wish it lasted a bit longer for as much as it costs though.

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

sexy but not in a classy way. this is sensual but in a sassy spicy way. i only like this perfume. don't love it. it's a good perfume to wear every now and then.

Javi0005
Javi0005

This is a very intimate fragrance. Someone mentioned it turns men on, well, it really does. :) I can't imagine a girl wearing this to work or school, because it's really a bit too sexy.
If you don't like it at first sniff, give it another try later! Or ask your boyfriend. :))

BillieNicole
BillieNicole

Love this. Unlike many Victoria's secret fragrances which smell nice but generic and like expensive shampoo, this one has distinctive notes and is a rich oriental. It is quite sexy but I think it could be used as both a night and day scent as it is not an in-your face vamp type of sexy, more of a quiet confidence.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

If I had a signature fragrance during college it would have been Victoria's Secret Very Sexy. My first bottle of Very Sexy was in the original packaging which I got for a steal during the semi-annual sale because the fragrance was being repackaged. I wore this religiously during those years but took a break from it after my supply ran out. I just repurchased it this last week. I think I will always love this fragrance. The first impression of Very Sexy is warm and peppery. The pepper tones down significantly after a few minutes (still present, but much softer) and becomes a very nice, soft, musky scent. Of any Victoria's Secret fragrance I own, this one lasts the longest on me. Love it!

ninelives97
ninelives97

This peppery scent keeps getting purchased by me whenever VS has a fragrance sale. People never fail to ask me what I'm wearing, mostly men. To me, it's a sexy, vampy, borderline slutty kind of sexy, not sensual or classy sexy. But, sometimes that fits the mood. But I hate the bottle... Looks cheap on my shelf and honestly this scent deserves something with more oomph.

TilasProdigy
TilasProdigy

"SEXY" Just like it is call, its Very Sexy. This fragrance gives off a seductive, powerful vibe and says I'm here and I'm sexy and I know it is not cocky"

The bottle is cute but a little boring for such a appealing and unique fragrance. But red and black are definitely the colors for this fragrance.

This fragrance is unique for the female population because it is in a sense manly because the pepper is so noticeable. I honestly don't mind the pepper at all. It's sexy and hypnotizing. This fragrance is one of my favorites. Very Sexy is a Powerful Sugared Pepper and Floral fragrance.

BOTTLE - 6/10
FRAGRANCE - 10/10
UNIQUE - 10/10
LONGEVITY - 6/0

TOTAL - 8.9/10

*To be honest VS comes out with many amazing perfumes with bottles to match but they're fragrances are probably the lowest quality there is. Dove deodorant mist is stronger and last longer than VS. Not putting VS down but it is true*

Giselle Viz
Giselle Viz

KIND OF MANLY
I tried this perfume in the store and it smelled too masculine on my skin. It smelled strong enough for a man to wear.

nikitajade
nikitajade

just not crazy about this, there is a masculine edge to it, on top of being almost rotting fruit sweet.

Floridaisa
Floridaisa

I bought the mini that came in a holiday ornament to try it out. To my nose this is a very clean soapy sent. That is all I get. Clean and soapy. Nothing special or sexy about it. Won't be purchasing a FB.

b@by
b@by

I can't believe there's no lemon in this, cos that's the first thing I smell, just freshly cut lemon, and the berries. Next, the nice fresh cactus smell through. It's a sexy, refreshing scent, perfect for summer. Cooling effect. Pity about the poor longevity.

josy_infante
josy_infante

I have it and my husband goes crazy chasing me and hugging me when I spray it on, he gives me that look. (wink wink)

not sexy in a classic way...
i was expected somethig sweet and overpowering.instead it is fresh and peppery.
maybe this is the new sexy type in fragrances.

karenrobert
karenrobert

I wasn't a fan of this fragrant at first. I thought it was too obnoxiously strong and masculine. But it grew on me. On my body chemistry, it works very well. I waited for about half an hour or so, the most amazing soft sensual sexy fragrant set in. This perfume is very concentrated so less is more. It gets very offensive when people spray it like a body spray. I only need a little dab and it lasted all day. I get lots of compliment from men as well as children.

K3ll3Y
K3ll3Y

Mommasgotguns - the original Victoria was discontinued. I have tried numerous times to find it. I also wrote to VS to see if they would bring it back and they apologized but invited me to try one of their other scents. I loved that one and it was my only fragrance for years. It was priceless! The perfumer was Sophia Grojsman and she also made Tresor, Calyx, Beautiful, Eternity, and many more great fragrances. I too wish they would make good fragrances again. I think it might have something to do with the senthetic musk they have too use now. Anyway, I am not an expert, but I agree with you.

mamasgotguns
mamasgotguns

I tried this today and while I loved the scent, thank goodness I was smart enough to let it sit on my skin. Completely gone in 1 hour. The price is steep considering you are getting a cheap plastic bottle. $45? Really?

I also love the Dream Angels Desire scent, but it too was gone with in 2 hours.

The last time I tried VS was about 1988. Their original fragrance. I loved it. But I was only 19, maybe I would not feel the same now. I don't remember having to re-apply it often, but I had younger skin...

Does anyone know if they still make the original VS scent from 1988ish? Is this it?

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

It's the same as the regular Very Sexy fragrance but the bottle is different (and BETTER)

papergurl
papergurl

I smelled this today for the first time and I really imagined I smelled cinnamon. It is a cozy, curl up by the fire and drink warm cocoa type of scent. Definitely comfort food for the nose. I know now it was the pepper and amber with woods. I am looking toward more Springtime scents, so I will finish my Lolita Lempicka for the rest of Winter and consider this when it goes on sale. I really enjoy some VS fragrances for what they are, but I can't justify the price for how often I have to respray. This and the VS Touch are much better than the VS Hot, which is powder/orchid overload to me.

Whit
Whit

You know, this has been out for like, freaking forever and I have never smelled it, until yesterday that is. I quite like it, it's got a sexy vibe to it and it smells yummy too. I smelled the Very Sexy 2007 version, I guess that's the one in the stores, but the note listing in Very Sexy 2012 is the same. The new sleek packaging is nice too. This isn't a loud in your face sexy, but a more subtle come hither sexy. Nothing special, but nice.

Violet Pansy
Violet Pansy

Yes, it is. But new bottle is soooo pretty!

dannysmom
dannysmom

This is actually the same fragrance, different bottle.

Very Sexy (2012) by Victoria`s Secret 3.94 out of 5 based on 163 ratings and 32 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy (2012) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy (2012), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy (2012) by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy (2012) by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.