Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Very Sexy Hot Victoria`s Secret for women

Very Sexy Hot Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

This floral fragrance was introduced in 2007 as pink edition. It is characterized by floral composition which opens with freesia notes, marigold (calendula) and notes of berry fruit. The heart continues the floral tempo with peony, lily, and a fruity touch of plum. The base is made of patchouli, musk, suede, sandal and vanilla. It is available as 50, 75 and 100 ml edp, with the accompanying line of body milk and shower gel.

Freesia Berry Fruits Marigold

Peony Lily Plum

Sandalwood Patchouli Musk Vanilla Suede

Very Sexy Hot Fragrance Reviews

Sophia666
Sophia666

I love this scent, it is a younger more carefree version of the original Very Sexy. Completely feminine and flirty, good staying power. They both remind me of a take on Clinique Happy for some reason, but sweeter, and this one is more fresh and fun. I can smell the marigold in the mix~ and mixed with peony it is an addictive note. It smells timeless, like those warm summer nights where you could stay young forever.

claudia.gamboa.5
claudia.gamboa.5

This is the only perfume that has gone so well with my body chemistry that i get strangers stopping me to ask what am i wearing. To me this perfume made me feel and smell sexy ( maybe it was the musk)I would drench myself in it and would have to wait 30 min before leaving the house lol now I have been going crazy trying to find a new signiture scent I've tried YSL manifesto, versace, docle and gabana desire and a few others yet none have this effect. If this scent smells like another perfume pls pls pls let me know I will be checking the comments above for an answer :-)

Shimone
Shimone

I really like this.....it reminds me of a setting lotion my aunt used on my hair at her beauty shop when I was a little girl visiting my grandmother durning summer vacations. Whenever I wear it I think about all my relatives who gathered at the beauty shop on Saturdays to get their hair done

Princess
Princess

This is way too much.. its very very strong, almost smells like a man perfume. This is very mature.

a musk/patchouli nightmare. then throw in what smells like over ripe plums and it's just too much for my nose. also i believe the marigold gives it a bitter edge. it's hit or miss out of the VS scents that i like/love and this is a miss for me.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

If you love a sexy and nice air freshener, look no further - all of Victoria's Secret fragrances are just that!

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Very Sexy Hot was such a disappointment. Very Sexy Hot smells like baby wipes and pencil shavings. They replaced the fruitiness of the original Very Sexy with musky suede and marigold. Patchouli is a prominent middle note. The lighter scents of plum, peony, freesia, lily, and vanilla are over powered by the musky top notes. I can’t even smell any fruit notes. This fragrance belongs in the granny category. Dislike!

nikkimouse
nikkimouse

This reminds me soo much of D'italie's au Lac, seperately, but when compared side by side, not much alike, lol I guess it gives the same kind of feel... also V.S. has lots more patchouli and personality, and well actually lasts alot longer. Very fresh/spicey/sexy! Even the body spray lasts very long, and it's FAR LESS expensive than D'italie

8.5/10

wildrosie
wildrosie

I don't find this scent sexy at all. It is very powdery and reminds me of an "older lady" perfume.I also think it is very heavy with a soap smell. Much cheaper to buy a bar of Ivory.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

Typically, I do not really go for VS scents, however I have always loved this composition! This is what you put on after you have showered, moisturized your skin, and just wanna feel instantly sexy. To me, this is instant sexy. You just know you smell good wearing this. Very seductive, yet clean. I love those types. The marigold is pretty prominent in this scent, but I rather like it. :)

Ouch!
Ouch!

This perfume is absolutely beautiful to my nose. Gorgeously soft and sexy. I used to smell this on someone everyday at work and couldn't resist getting it for myself. I understand it's discontinued now which really is annoying. I might need to hoard it a bit.

I've always thought this smelled like really nice moisturizer, there's a creaminess to it. It seems to have something very comforting about it, it musk be how musky/suede like this is. It's almost like fuzzy sheer sexiness.

The sillage and longevity are great. The lady at my work that wears this smells of it all through the day from 9.00am to 5.30pm.

Gentle wafts of absolute pure femininity and softness come off of your skin when you wear this. It feels like wearing satin! (don't know if that makes sense) This perfume just hits the right spot with my nose, it's extremely pretty and very well blended. Once it's in the dry stage it's not like anything in particular sticks out...it's just a very smooth blend of girly gorgeousness. It's a floral yes...but it's a floral that's been completely enveloped in a suede soft veil of musks and subtle powder.

10 out of 10! I have an almost full 75ml bottle but I feel the need to get more! That says something about it! Ok..I got another one hehe. YAY!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I agree with the reviewer below me about the fact that this scent smells like baby wipes lol this scent is disgusting...even the regular very sexy smells better and I hate that scent too!

Booogie
Booogie

This is really floral, and not a youthful one. I have the body spray version and have no idea how I'll use it up.

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

oh I just sampled this today and it smells exactly like the old "very sexy for her 2" that they stopped making a looooooooong time ago and now im really excited because I loved that scent! Someday Ill have to pick this one up! Maybe for xmas time ; )

anyways, I do love this one! Light and serious at the same time.

Victoria's Secret VERY SEXY HOT opens as a soft powdery floral with calendula as the stand out, then fades to a light slightly musky but clean floral layer with an abiding patchouli presence. Despite the top notes of plum and certain unnamed "berry fruits", I do not find this sweet at all. And the vanilla is so light as to be hidden behind the other basenotes.

Of the three VS VS fragrances that I have tested, HOT is the most feminine, and my favorite as far as development and notes go. Unfortunately, the staying power of HOT (in the edp) is not so hot, compared to the others. But I like this a lot and would recommend it as a light and versatile floral suitable for day or night. Again, patchouli alert: it's there, it's detectable, and scrumptious if you love it, but I've seen at Fragrantica that many do not!

guest_MARTY
guest_MARTY

ESTE PERFUME É TUDO DE BOM, VALE E MT VC TER UM AINDA MAIS MULHERES INTELIGENTES E SENSIVEIS, QUE ADORAM DAR SEU AR DE AUTENTICIDADE EM TUDO QUE FAZ.
UM PERFUME DIGNO DA MULHER MODERNA E FEMININA.

guest_khai
guest_khai

very sexy scent!people can't stop hugging and kissing me!lol!

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

i absolutely love this one! its so sexy!
i cant believe i even like it i usually hate fragrances with patchouli very good fragrance!

chance25
chance25

Ooops, I think VS mislabeled this scent wrong, b/c it smells identical to their d/c'd Basic Instinct! It's a cool floral, very plummy smelling. Almost along the same lines of Narsico Rodriguez EDT. Long lasting for days, and I'm scared I'd get a good one two punch if I ever wore this on an "off day".

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

I am not as fond of this as I am VS... it is more a daytime scent and a little to girlish for my tastes but ok.

2007

Very Sexy Hot by Victoria`s Secret 3.62 out of 5 based on 98 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Hot fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Hot, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy Hot by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy Hot by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.