Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Very Sexy Now 2006 Victoria`s Secret for women

Very Sexy Now 2006 Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Very Sexy Now by Victoria`s Secret is a floral fruity fragrance for women. Very Sexy Now was launched in 2006. Top notes are pineapple, blood orange and wild hazelnut leaf; middle notes are peony, nutmeg and freesia; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, vanilla and grapefruit. The nose behind this fragrance is Clement Gavarry.

Pineapple Blood Orange

Peony Nutmeg Freesia

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Vanilla Grapefruit

Very Sexy Now 2006 Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells so fresh and sweet at the same time. Grown up and sofisticated. Fun to wear and glad that it is an unusual perfume that not everyone has.

bm.Butterfly
bm.Butterfly

Love it! The first V.S Perfume ever bought. It's different from most produced. Get tired of all the fruity smells all the time. This doesn't smell fruity to me so I must be smelling the sandlewood and the toca bean, maybe the nutmeg too. It is powerful and does wear different on different people. I think of warm, summertime, fun filled nights. Reminds me of when I hit the jack pot from X103, when Gonzo Greg was there. LOL! The closest thing to it I've found is V.S. Very Sexy Dare. Still want more of the origional Very Sexy Now!

cacraine
cacraine

This is a nice perfume, but not quite sweet enough for me....it does not have the usual flowery sugary sweetness that most of their perfumes do. The orange and grapefruit are more pronounced to me than the freesia and it has a woodsy smell to it. Maybe it is because this is the first one, but the other Very Sexy Now's are much fruitier and more tropical.

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

Victoria's Secret perfumes are pleasant, IMH. I don't believe they last as long as, say, Guerlain's fragrances, but many of them have very nice aromas. This one is a sweet fruity fragrance with just a hint of spice...at least on me. I smelled it on my friend's arm, and it smelled fruity and kind of nutty, but in a nice way. I couldn't smell the sandalwood too much on me, but I rarely ever do. It's juicy, but the middle and base notes keep it warm.

It's not my favorite of the VS collection, but overall it was ok. And in my opinion, I didn't think it was as sexy as it should have been--given the name and the look of the bottle. Since VS sells lingerie, I hope they come up with a fragrance that's TRULY sexy and seductive. I have yet to find one that is. Most fragrances are just pleasant and alluring, but that's it. Nothing more.

Very Sexy Now 2006 by Victoria`s Secret 3.92 out of 5 based on 12 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2006 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2006, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy Now 2006 by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy Now 2006 by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Passionate Kisses Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe Victoria`s Secret Sweet Temptation Victoria`s Secret Basic Instinct Bond No 9 The Scent Of Peace Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2007 Avon Pink Suede Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Lil` Angel Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Burberry London Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Kate Walsh Boyfriend Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Clarins Sunshine Fragrance