Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Very Sexy Now 2007 Victoria`s Secret for women

Very Sexy Now 2007 Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Very Sexy Now 2007 by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Very Sexy Now 2007 was launched in 2007. Top notes are litchi, mandarin orange and pear; middle notes are red peony, freesia and rose; base notes are vanilla orchid, sandalwood and musk.

Litchi Mandarin Orange Pear

Red Peony Freesia Rose

Vanilla orchid Sandalwood Musk

Very Sexy Now 2007 Fragrance Reviews

exciter76
exciter76

I picked up a large body spray of this fragrance when it came out. Five years later I’m still trying to get through the large bottle. It’s nice and fruity, casual and cute, strong and SWEET. If I could highlight, underline, italicize and make bold the word ‘sweet’ I would. Did I mention it’s sweet? It’s cavity-inducing sweetness. But like any sugary confection it can be a welcomed treat once in a while.

I’ve tried a few fragrances claiming to have litchi in them but I’d be hard-pressed to find the litchi. Here, the litchi jelly scent hits my nose immediately, followed by a hard candy-like pear, and finished off with a subdued orchid. There are a few other elements but they’re superfluous. Specifically, this is not just any kind of sugary confection; this is a litchi-and-pear cluster of mini jelly cups, the ones that are so prevalent in Asian markets. VSN07 is a pretty fabulous fragrance to have if those little cups are a guilty pleasure and litchi is a must.

I like those little fruit jelly cups. I even indulge and enjoy a few every once in a while. However, I don’t think I could eat them every day. Just like the little cups, I don’t think I could wear VSN07 every day but I am glad I have it so I can treat myself occasionally.

courtneycakesduh
courtneycakesduh

This used to be my favorite perfume and I dropped it on the tile floor on vacation in spain. It was a very sad moment, however the room smelled great after! The perfume has a beautiful scent that is similar to "Dream Heavenly".

Very Sexy Now 2007 by Victoria`s Secret 3.50 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2007 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2007, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy Now 2007 by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy Now 2007 by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Passionate Kisses Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2006 Victoria`s Secret Sweet Temptation Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Nina Ricci Nina Bond No 9 The Scent Of Peace Nina Ricci Love by Nina Clinique Clinique Happy Michael Kors Very Hollywood Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Coach Coach Poppy Cacharel Amor Amor Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2010 Hugo Boss Deep Red Ralph Lauren Romance Kim Kardashian Kim Kardashian Joya FvsS: Composition No. 1 Oriflame Elvie Summer Magic