Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Very Sexy Now 2008 Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

ozonic
Very Sexy Now 2008 Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Very Sexy Now by Victoria`s Secret is a floral fruity fragrance for women. Very Sexy Now is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2008. Top notes are red apple, pineapple, melon and bergamot; middle notes are peony, magnolia and jasmine; base notes are peach, vanilla and musk.

Red Apple Pineapple Melon Bergamot

Peony Magnolia Jasmine

Peach Vanilla Musk

Very Sexy Now 2008 Fragrance Reviews

jackieee
jackieee

i loooove loooove this ! im so sad its discontinued :( i cant find it anywhere else :( and when i try looking for it on ebay i always get outbid

ashley.nipper
ashley.nipper

I am so glad I found this on eBay! I get so many compliments when I wear it. One spray of the mist lasts and lasts. It's not overpowering, not overly sweet. I'm so sad it is discontinued :( I stocked up! MY FAVORITE PERFUME in my collection!

ebazel
ebazel

By FAR my favorite scent from VS. I bought this full price 4 years ago and the prices on eBay for this gem make me cringe. I find that one spray of this goes a long way. It's a nice tropical fruitiness, with a bit of watery/ozonic notes, and during the dry down I detect a slight woody/powdery note.

Hayven
Hayven

I was lucky to get this dirt-cheap at a semi-annual sale. The body mist has decent staying power. It smells a bit aquatic, almost cologne-like, wood/musk. But it's feminine enough.

fraushka
fraushka

So glad I got it!
First,I bought it cause of the price. Smth around 25 euros for 50ml. I thought it would be just a pretty bottle for the collection. And only this summer I fell in love with the fragrance. DEFENITELY not just fruity-fresh as you might think considering the notes. All together they combine into a great, modern and elegant perfume. Perfect for hottest summer days, when the least you want-dying of some heavy sweet smell.

guest_guestmeme
guest_guestmeme

Ok..after reading so many reviews about this scent, I got lucky and found it brand new, online (ebay) for just $14.99 ...and I got it today. I must say, this IS unique, but I'm not as floored as some other people. However, the notes in this is very balanced, and it does last very long (cosidering it is only a body spray). The drydown is nice, because there is a hint of a nutmeg/woodsy kind of smell. This is definitly a nice fragrance. Although it isn't my favorite of the bunch, it is surely one of the best. :)

perfumeloverforever
perfumeloverforever

This one definately smells expensive. It is a mature scent for sure. It reminds me a little of Calvin Klein's Escape! but this one is a MUCH more wearable and a softer scent. It does have a slight masculine feel to it i'll admit but I don't mean that in a bad way. Overall I find it a very pleasant perfume that would appeal to a wide range of people.

guest_Heather
guest_Heather

This is my all time favorite perfume, and I am so upset that this particular formula was discontinued! It was the perfect tropical scent, floral and fruity in perfect balance. Definitely did not smell cheap or like tanning lotion- which many tropical scents become accused of. Victoria's Secret did a wonderful job with this perfume, and it is now going for $200 on eBay- the last place you can find this 2008 golden leaves Edition.

guest_xee
guest_xee

this scent is amazinggggg seriously, for those who like fresh n a smooth fruity smell(not too strong n too fruity at all)..I was looking for a perfume for everyday use with a cool fresh fragrance and i found this one and am loving it.!!
i would recommend this to everyone, this is one great fragrance by vs!

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

Usually not a fan of BBW and VS scents but I am quite impressed with this one. There is a contradiction with this scent. The opening starts with floral fruity and the quick dry down comes with a sexy woodsy smell.. not so musky not innocent either. Actually quite complex. Isn't one of those edible scents. I would say that it does not smell like a typical VS scent, which makes it unique. However, it isn't super special to be a HG. I like it but don't love it. Smells expensive and good lasting power. I can see how this one can be a man-magnet from the dry down.

Very Sexy Now 2008 by Victoria`s Secret 4.47 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy Now 2008 by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy Now 2008 by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now The Beauty of Brazil Victoria`s Secret Vixen Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2010 v.2 Victoria`s Secret Incredible Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Women's EDT Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Katy Perry Purr Britney Spears Radiance Victoria`s Secret Pink Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2011 Avon Make Me Wonder Ralph Lauren Ralph Cool Victoria`s Secret Secret Charm Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Victoria`s Secret Velvet Amber Blackberry Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Shine Pink Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Hope Pink Hugo Boss Pure Purple Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Ribbon