Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Very Sexy Now 2010 Victoria`s Secret for women

Very Sexy Now 2010 Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Very Sexy Now 2010 Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Very Sexy Now 2010 Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Very Sexy Now 2010 is a new fragrance by Victoria's Secret presented in 2010. This intoxicating limited edition introduces frangipani nectar, jungle lily and purple orchid. The perfume is available as 75 ml edp.

Frangipani Lily Orchid

Very Sexy Now 2010 Fragrance Reviews

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

This is one or those overly fruity frags that I just adored !!! I loved this one! I'm actually thinking of repurchasing off eBay for nostalgia purposes and because of course, this smells so good on me. Everywhere I went, every man and their brother commented on how amazing I smelled. I can't recall a perfume since then that had such an effect on men, lol. They always go for the simple, fruity concoctions, in all seriousness lol. I would spray this on my bombshell bra and the scent would longer for literally months ! I forget what fruits I smelled from this, I just know that it's sweet and fruity refreshing ;) this isn't anything extraordinary, but good enough where I still think about it and miss it from time to time lol.

cinema1974
cinema1974

my fav from this mass production mall store!!! I think every lady smells great in it...burst of sunny shinny fruity mature flowery love....

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Very Sexy Now 2010 is a tropical escape! Sweet frangipani nectar, fruity jungle lily, and exotic purple orchid. Very Sexy Now 2010 is like a delicious fruity candy that is perfect for summer!

sushivoodoo
sushivoodoo

I don't like smelling like a jolly rancher, so this didn't hit the mark for me. I gave it a few additional shots.... I just didn't wear it unless it was a summer day and I had to do a grab and go. Nothing to write home about and it has absolutely NO staying power!

joyceisblasian
joyceisblasian

I am so sad because I had this perfume and I have no idea what happened to it !! It was one of my favorites and now they dont make it anymore.

Mai Thy
Mai Thy

I just bought it and a bit disappointed, I like strong fruity perfume. This one smells nice, fruity but not strong as I was expect, The nectar notes in it smells like blooming tangerine which is fresh yet sweet and delicious. It doesnt change much till the base, still tangerine with hint of a bit spicy flowers. However this one is inoffensive, young, and cutie but the silage is average and lasting power is very weak.

EskimoKissez

This is my third review on this perfume... I wanted to let you know that I caved in and bought it yesterday because it was half-off. (I not only bought one, but two!) It's so sweet and heavenly and it lasts for a long time if you spray it on your clothing.

guest_buckeye_babe08
guest_buckeye_babe08

I love this spray. I wear it everyday. It smells fruity but yet floral to me.But it smells amazing. I love it.

pearlprincess
pearlprincess

A beautiful bottle swathed in color and gold leopard print topped in gold, this Very Sexy Now 2010 is luscious and enticing!

At the very first spritz, a glimmer of the sweetest pink watermelon before the scent of flowers makes a curtain entrance... the frangipani or Plumeira, is hanging out of reach and still perfuming the air...

The faintest hint of orchid is there, but lacks its blunt spiciness, making the perfume even more smexy and subtle. Think a strawberry and sweet watermelon virgin daiquiri at the beach during spring. YUM!

The only problem with this fragrance is that the scent doesn't stay long on the skin.

Fragrance: 7/10

Staying Power: 3/10

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

If you love the summer Escadas, but hate the price tag, then go for this one. Almost similar; It has a very sweet, summery, fruity scent to it. The lasting power is the same as escada too.Lush summer cocktail

wowgirl
wowgirl

Initially, this fragrance struck me as smelling exciting, turns out it was just the top notes that I really liked. When it got to the heart, all I got was stifling floral. I did buy it, and the next day I exchanged it. This fragrance doesn't stink, but it's too floral, which is not me. The majority of V.Secret's newer scents are floral, which is disappointing because florals tend to bore me. They tend to smell too mature-to put it nicely. And they don't strike me as being sexy-feminine yes-but not sexy. I just crave young, flirty and sexy scents.

EskimoKissez

I think this is the most amazing perfume. I just adore it. It has hints of apple and other fruit and a floral... can't pin it... that is warm, cozy, and inviting. It just smells incredible and I love how it slings to your clothing and stays there for a long time. I like to keep smelling myself.

LoveLy
LoveLy

this isnt floral at all...at least on my skin..smells really sexy and tropical fruits...i loooove the bottle too

secretcrush
secretcrush

I have to say that this one is very well done, its a lush fruity-floral perfect for warmer weather. I invested in a bottle a the VS semi-annual sale for half-off... It smells wonderful, too bad it has no staying power, it lasts an hour tops and this was from the edp... Needless to say I returned mine :(

This is a delicious, light, fresh fruity floral for warm weather
daytime casual wear.

I can really smell the fragipani nectar on the top -- it's very apricot-like. I don't usually wear fruity florals, but I really like this. I'm not sure how "sexy" it is, though ... I think last year's "Very Sexy Now The Beauty of Brazil" was MUCH sexier.

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

A BURST of fresh JUICY mouth-watering
F-R-U-I-T-S! its delicious -a perfect summer fragrance!

I love this scent...definitely for us younger ones below 40 who like smelling fresh rather than powderly old ladies.

mandashell
mandashell

This is a total fruit basket! LOL! But it is a delicious and tropical one that I find very enjoyable. ;') After smelling the sheer body mist I found myself liking this scent more and more. Tested the perfume at least four times and decided to buy a bottle.

It is sweet and fruity but the fruits are very appealing to my nose. I agree that this isn't necessarily sexy but it is fun and a bit better than the previous Very Sexies. ;') You could wear this all year round. It has a good sillage but the lasting power is kind of poor for an Edp.

Still not sure why it is listed as Floral because it is incredibly fruity but better than many of the Escada's and all of Ed Hardy's creations. This is also selling really well because everytime I visited the VS in my area they were out of the Edp. The SA mentioned that tons of guys are coming in and buying it for their girls.

Well, if you are looking for something fun, fruity and tropical but not cheap and super sweet then I recommend giving this a try. ;')

guest_rena10
guest_rena10

very fruity...smells like escada scents....kinda like moonsparkle one..with a strawberry fruity mango tropical freshness and twist. can they think of anything else to make, or just what we all have smelled in the past? LOL. ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY. VS IS NOT THE STORE IT USED TO BE. ITS FOR FRUITY GIGGILY TEENS....!

Very Sexy Now 2010 by Victoria`s Secret 4.12 out of 5 based on 60 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2010 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2010, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy Now 2010 by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy Now 2010 by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.