Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Very Sexy Now 2010 v.2 Victoria`s Secret for women

Very Sexy Now 2010 v.2 Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Very Sexy Now 2010 v.2 Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Very Sexy Now 2010 v.2 Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Very Sexy Now 2010 v.2 Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Very Sexy Now 2010 v.2 is a new limited edition of sex appeal in a bottle. Very Sexy Now exudes glamour of sizzling bright lights, big city under the starry night sky. The fragrance is a provocative, openly seductive and sparkly, like a magnificent dress covered with sequins for a crazy night out.

The hypnotic notes of the fragrance include midnight blooming jasmine, juicy blackberry and white amber.

The collection is wrapped up in sparkling textures and vibrant colors of fuchsia, purple and black. Metallic reflection contributes to the beauty of design, inspired by trendy nightclubs in the city.

Very Sexy Now is available as 75 ml EDP, 200 ml body lotion and 250 ml body spray.

Jasmine Amber Blackberry

Very Sexy Now 2010 v.2 Fragrance Reviews

prettyswag

this smells nothing like (OOH LA LA from v.s or Britney spears scents...none of those. This a fresh musky fruity blackberry amber wave...its a intoxicating fresh scent. too bad it was limited edition!

prettyswag

i grabbed this scent out of my stash..and have been wearing this lovely sexy and its just a fav all over again..its so seductive, fresh fruity warm floral..this is one of the best quality scents that V.S had put out...and this does last and linger..i get so many ppl stop me and say : you smell so good!..its the scent that will turn a guys head! love this!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Can´t make up my mind about this scent Some days it smells good and others it doesnt. Perhaps it´s a mood perfume or a season perfume. I have it as a fragrance mist of 250 ml, but it is as strong as a perfume so it last a long time on the skin :)
But if anyone wants to swap this, let me know.

revarevana
revarevana

I bought this last week at spore duty free market for 59SGD which was a really good value for branded eau de parfum.. First time I sprayed the taster on my hands, I fell in love with this fragrance but then I remembered the smell of britney spears fantasy, my old pre-teen fragrance. I was about to buy the Pink one, but I smelled on the sprayed paper, and I was like 'oh noo this is to soft for me, I need something sexier'. I tried all of the bestselling fragrance like : angle dreams heavenly (too heavy), sexy little things noir (fresh&a bit fruity but not stunning, love spell&pure seduction (AaMAZING but I dont want to buy body mist, so I look for the very sexy original&body which the fragrance I want and curious about the most BUT unfortunately they're out of stock. So I bought this very sexy now v2, hope this will smell sexy and fresh on me and last all day with some spritzs in the morning :D

92heartbeat
92heartbeat

smells exactly like oh lala (sexy little things) sad :(

hermy
hermy

Reminds me of Curve Crush.... but a little fruitier.

guest_mia
guest_mia

IT SMELLS AMAZING. OH MY GOD. i never like perfume but if i can find more like this one, i'd probably buy them. can anyone tell me if it smells like victorias secret Succulent? (i want to buy that one on ebay)

secretcrush
secretcrush

This is definitely a darker take on fruity-florals The jasmin in this is amazing and the white-amber is sultry. Seemed to last a lot longer than most of VS edp's but still not nearly as long as it should for the price... Wouldnt mind having a bottle just not for 48 bucks, sorry...

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

This smells good... more on the sweeter side of fruity and reminds me of Britney spears midnight fantasy just a little bit, just not as sweet.

Very Sexy Now 2010 v.2 by Victoria`s Secret 4.03 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2010 v.2 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2010 v.2, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy Now 2010 v.2 by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy Now 2010 v.2 by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Women's EDT Ralph Lauren Ralph Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Victoria`s Secret Pink All My Heart Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Vera Wang Princess Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Britney Spears In Control Curious Britney Spears Radiance Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2011 Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2010 Paco Rabanne Lady Million Lacoste Touch of Pink