Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Very Sexy Now 2011 Victoria`s Secret for women

Very Sexy Now 2011 Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

tropical
Very Sexy Now 2011 Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Very Sexy Now 2011 Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Very Sexy Now 2011 Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Very Sexy Now 2011 Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria's Secret launches a new limited edition in January 2011 and it belongs to the Very Sexy Now collection. Very Sexy Now EDP announced the trend of 2011 and wild glamour, glitter, shine and subtle animal print.

Composition of Very Sexy Now 2011 is exciting and seductive – composed of juicy pear, papaya blossom and calla lily. The flacon is dressed in exotic colours and decorated with animal print iridescent in golden glow. The fragrance is available in limited amount of 75ml edp.

On top of the EDP, the new collection for 2011 includes the glittering Very Sexy® Limited-edition Very Sexy Now™ Shimmer Body Powder, Very Sexy® Limited-edition Very Sexy Now™ Shimmering Body Lotion and Very Sexy® Limited-edition Very Sexy Now™ Sheer Sexy Mist.

Pear Arum Lily Papaya flower

Very Sexy Now 2011 Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I think this and the VSN 2010 smell the same on me, and it smells like heavy synthetic strawberry :S dont like.
But 3 sprays in the heat does the trick i just recognise.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I picked this collection up and one of those VS special events where you get everything dirt cheap. Thank god it was cheap, because I am not a fan of this one. It disappears right after you put it on, and I have tried layering it heavy. It's not a very sexy scent either. My husband did not even notice it on me at all. Ended up selling it!

juanamartula
juanamartula

i don´t like. i guess doesn´t work with my chemistry.

aqua76239
aqua76239

This is very fruity, juicy and fresh. I don't think however, I smell pears at all. I would have thought it was lychi. Best described as watery floral with a top fruit note. Very pleasant. Nice for summer fragrance and I picture a lot of younger girls liking it. It did remainded me of Escada fragrances which I like in general but which usually have the lasting power of a body spray. Same here-lasting power is awful, I have body spray of this and it turns to skin scent in 10 minutes. I timed it. I like it but its not that interesting and wouldn't purchase again because of the terrible lasting power.

Hayven
Hayven

Very very very VERY fruity, almost like a piece of Sweet-Tart candy. I have the mist, staying power is fair but lasts longer on clothes. I like wearing this when at home because it perks me up and makes me think of summer during this dreary winter weather.

joyceisblasian
joyceisblasian

This is one of my very scents ever! I wear it a lot during the spring and summer. I try to use it sparingly because they dont make it anymore ! I wish this was a permanent part of the Very Sexy line!!!!

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

My second favorite scent from the Very Sexy family, next to the original Very Sexy. This one smells just like what it says: fresh pears, lily and (on me) this jasmine smell. I love it! While waiting for my perfume to arrive, I was mixing the lotion with JLo's Live Luxe - that combination was, dare I say it, HOT! The combination of the very fruity Live Luxe (which has pear as one of it's top notes) and the florals of Very Sexy Now made this scent a complex one that smelled expensive and that my honey seemed to like. I highly recommend this version of Very Sexy Now, tropical, fruity and indeed, very sexy :)

Update: One bad thing about Very Sexy Now 2011 is that the scent disipates almost as soon as you spray it. Despite layering the scent and applying it over vaselined and lotioned skin, it is gone very very quickly. But I love the smell so I don't mind respraying.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I bought this one in a body spray and I have 2 say it smells very very good...Its fresh fruity and light, much better than last years version and longer lasting than last yeras EDP which I returned...

Mai Thy
Mai Thy

Its heaven! Very very good perfume. Unique, sexy and lovely at the same time. To me, its somewhat strawberry and apricot cocktail, harmony mix with slightly floral which make it never overwhelming but stil sweet and delicious. U have to try this!

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

NICE..BUT NOTHING REAL DIFFERENT...LOVED THE VERY SEXY 2010 NUM 2...DARK PURPLE BOTTLE)..that was my very fav...this is fruity but boring and smelled this in an escada scent!

ashsnyde04
ashsnyde04

I was worried when I bought this perfume that it would not last or smell nice on my skin... But I was wrong!!! I have gotten several compliments on it :o)

ARIES1983
ARIES1983

Just ordered the gift set of this tonight
And can't wait to get it. The notes sound
Yummy.

Edit: Well this was a dissapointment for me. It smells identical to my Ed Hardy perfume the first one in the ling pink bottle. It's a great smell but I already have a perfume that smells like this so I sent it back. No need of spending $60 for a smell I already own. The bbottle is georgeous in person though. If you already own the Ed Hardy perfume there really is no need to buy this.

mandashell
mandashell

Tested this today and thought it smelled bright, juicy and a little sweet with a touch of florals. Overall it is quite a lovely little scent. It is loads better than the 2010 Very Sexy Now in that it smells more complex and seems to not vanish from my skin within an hour.

I know pear is listed but I kept smelling something that reminded me of juicy and delicious peaches or a peach drink even. LOL! SMelling it actually made my mouth water and I had to make a quick stop at Orange Julius.

ANyway, I think this would work very well in the summer and if I can find it for well under the $52 retail price then I'll certainly be adding it to my collection. It's a very uplifting fragrance IMHO. ;')

Update: It doesn't vanish from my skin in an hour but more like 3hrs!! If it weren't for the short lasting power then I would really buy this once the price drops!! Something about that peach like note has me hooked!

cacraine
cacraine

I love this perfume! Some people may not like it because the scent does not change on your body and it is not very complex, but to me it smells fresh and clean. It is wonderfully flowery and makes me think of a warm spring day...not at all overpowering.

Very Sexy Now 2011 by Victoria`s Secret 4.03 out of 5 based on 61 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy Now 2011 by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy Now 2011 by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.