Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

tropical
coconut
milky
Very Sexy Now The Beauty of Brazil Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Very Sexy Now The Beauty of Brazil Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Very Sexy Now The Beauty of Brazil Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Very Sexy Now The Beauty of Brazil Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Very Sexy Now The Beauty of Brazil Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Very Sexy Now collection by the house of Victoria's Secret is inspired by opulent aromas and tropical colours of Brazil this season. Besides this line, other sunny collections were presented: Bare Bronze and Very Sexy make-up for summer in slightly darker or pastel shades.

Very Sexy Now - The Beauty Of Brazil answers the question: What is sexy in this moment? Sandy beaches, topical fruit and life coloured in pastel nuances and rays of sun. Essences of the perfume represent Brazil and its aromas, including papaya zest, exotic orchid and creamy finish of coconut milk. Along with eau de parfum, available as 75 ml (2,2 oz) EDP, Very Sexy Now-Silkening Fragrance Mist, was also presented and dedicated to beauties of Brazil. It incorporates the same aromas as EDP: papaya, orchid and coconut, along with berries and murumuru extract (a sort of palm with edible fruit which grows in Brazil), leaving a silky and gentle trace on your skin. Available as 75ml. Very Sexy Now The Beauty of Brazil was launched in 2009.

Papaya Orchid Coconut

Very Sexy Now The Beauty of Brazil Fragrance Reviews

jmh2011
jmh2011

I have this in the silkening mist and I'm almost halfway gone. It sadly has been sitting in my dresser(to save it because it smells so summery!) and I waited until now to finish it up. . It smells like coconuts and flowers or something it's amazing! I've had people comment on how good it smells!

Cybernoir
Cybernoir

This is a well balanced, rich perfume that opens with a lovely ylang ylang (unlisted), white florals, and orchid. The fruit note is unusual, exotic, not the papaya, but tropical berries and obscure tropical non-citrus fruit. Sweet, but in a sustainable way: refined, creamy, made buttery by cocoa butter, and anchored with a nutty, minty coconut.

I wear it in summer, with cocoa butter, and coconut oil lotions, to elevate the suntan oil vibe, and add a lovely floral note to all suntan products. The soft, spicy flowers merge with the fruity heart and the coconut to create the perfect tropical scent. Soft, creamy and rich, this is a very exotic fragrance that is nonetheless well balanced and classic.

With Guerlain Purple Fantasy, my other favorite coconut. Note: there are more than the three listed notes in this perfume!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

The notes in this are perfect...I wish I could buy this or at least try this scent out...I mean I COULD buy this on ebay but they are selling this for $100 on there and I will never pay $100 for a perfume.

I will have to keep looking for a nice tropical perfume :/

irvinburwell
irvinburwell

I have searched and searched, I finally CALLED VS and they said as of right now it's no longer coming back out but I can submit a REQUEST (which I did, OF COURSE!!!) it's what they consider VOC or voice of the customer.!!!! I hope they bring it back out.

dollglam
dollglam

i was soo disapointed i purchase online after reading all the revies its smells weird?!..
i smell the papaya but some other smell it reminds me of a car smell i do not smell coconut.

so sad =(

zuiahiah99
zuiahiah99

Just received this and I like it. Reminds me of Miami Glo. You only need 1 spray of the perfume and t will last all day.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

I like to blend this with Jennifer Lopez's Sunkissed Glow. Wow, it smells divine. All of the scents are tropical and summery and blend beautifully. I use the VSN Beauty of Brazil body spray with the Sunkissed Glow perfume and it is an instant hit! I love this and wish it would come back every summer. Til then, i'll just use sparingly.

Happyvalleygirl
Happyvalleygirl

It's like an all inclusive vacation in a bottle. It transports me to the tropics whenever it touches my nose.

Mai Thy
Mai Thy

Its tropical paradise in a bottle! Very unique and special. When U think of tropical scent, u might think about fruit punch which is sickening sweet or synthetic. This one is not trying hard, it just does what it claims. The creamy delicious coconut here blends in very well with slightly mouth watering papaya with a hint of floral make it sparkle and beautiful. i cant stop sniffing my wrist and intend to buy another bottle as this one is limited. The silage is pretty good and lasting power is average, but i have nothing to complain. Love it so much

danimcneil
danimcneil

Im So glad I got the biggest bottle of this when it came out. And I wish they would bring it back! It's so tropical, in a juicy and humid way. the Passion fruit and coconut are blended so well that neither dominates. And the floral notes are so soft and beautiful. I also believe there is some musk in the base. When I wear this I am instantantly transported to a tropical island, laying in the sun. Love it!

guest_I Love It!
guest_I Love It!

I get all kinds of compliments when i where this. Even from women!!!

Sissi
Sissi

It's Juicy Sexy and Delicious the opening starts with succulent Papaya Intoxicating
Orchid and velvet Red Hibiscus with it's vibrant hue and milky coconut brings out the exotica from this perfume i just love the pink sunset color from this bottle
I can imagine taking this with me to the
islands of Bali with it's vast white sands
clear turquoise Oceans acres and acres of
Palm trees and a red sunset descending among the horizon between heaven and earth
while an Ancient Temple wedges in the center. This scent is pure paradise.

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

Thanks for a sample, c3c! I usually steer away from scents with coconut as soon as I can, since me and this note do not seem to work together, nor do I usually appreciate "tropical" perfumes -- all my samples of them are not in heavy rotation (maybe I'm just resentful about not being at a warm beach for the last 3 years?). This one is actually nice! When I just dabbed it on, I got plasticky coconut smell and thought, oh dear, is it that again? But within seconds it reacted with my skin and became a much nicer smell damp air with a smell of tropical flowers and coconut. I will definitely keep this sample as an example of coconut done better. Sadly, there's still no such thing for me as coconut done right -- don't y'all think I should just plan a vacation to Hawaii and take all my tropical samples with me and test there? :)

c3c
c3c

I have to agree with Lionessa's description. Pure tropical paradise. Ironically the day this arrived on my doorstep I was at a customers office and someone somewhere was wearing something wonderful. I sniffed around, asked someone who asked another. No one knew where this fabulous smell was coming from. I left wondering what it was and hoping they found out before my next visit (hehehe). Then I got home, and in my mail box was VSN. I opened it, immediately tested (of course) and it was the very scent from the office! Well you can imagine how happy I was!

O.k. I know that has nothing to do with the scent but I was so happy I had to share. This is a fabulous scent. I put it on at 6pm and when I woke up in the morning I could still smell traces of it so lasting power is perfect. It's a heavy thick mixture of papaya and coconut that blends to create the image of a beautiful tropical flower with coconut surrounding it. It does verge on the suntan lotion theme, but in a very good way.

This seriously is the image of a Hawiian/Brazilian/Tahitian (you get the picture) vacation. If it's hot, humid, there's a tropical breeze, and you don't have to go to work gosh darn it, this is what you should be wearing. If you're just trapped at home in the jig, well this will take you away for a bit.

guest_legsy
guest_legsy

i love the scent it's seductive

luxlover
luxlover

I didn't expect that I'll like a coconuty smell, but this one is awesome. Bottle design looks great too!

mandashell
mandashell

This has a great aroma of coconut and is done right. It's actually how I expected Miami Glow to smell instead of the artificial nightmare that it was!

It is definately tropical with a mild sweetness, touch of fruit and a deliciously creamy coconut finish.

The lasting power is good as expected from and edp and the projection is medium.

I would recommend this to those looking for a nice, tropical, coconut scent that isn't your standard Floral Fruity fare.

This is really nice and has most certainly piqued my interest in Victoria's Secret fragrances. ;')

So that makes two pleasant unsniffed perfume purchases in a row. LOL! Now let me try for a third. ;'D

Fragaria
Fragaria

Bronze Bombshell yummmmmmmmm......The only perfume I've ever totally used up!

Bouquet
Bouquet

I am SO not a "fruity-floral" type girl but I LOVE this one. The coconut is very light and fresh-smelling and not overbearing. It manages to be simultaneously sexy and relaxing. The fruits are sweet without being sugary.
Imagine being at a small table, at an outdoor cafe, overlooking the beach. It's sunny, with the faintiest breeze. Your waiter brings you a salad of fresh juicy tropical fruits nestled in a coconut half. He sets it down in front of you, next to a humble vase of just-picked tropical blooms.

Very beachy and feminine and perfect fo casual use on summer days. For summer nights, I would recommend Versace Crystal Noir.

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

Everytime I wear this people ask me if I have tanning lotion on. Not really feeling this one.

Jayhotaru
Jayhotaru

I love this scent! I'm usually bored by the same old coconut and fruit combinations you see every summer. Something about the beautiful sparkling bottle and wood cap caught my eye and i wasn't dissappointed. The dry down of this scent is perfect on my skin, a creamy sort of thing which is hard for me to find with my chemistry. I still think this is a very typical perfume but it rounds out my collection nicely.

mirror
mirror

I am not very big on dominant/detectable flowers. I only like them to a certain extent.
Unfortunately there are some prominent flower notes in the first two hours of Very Sexy Now. Yes, the crisp and tropical fruits are there but I tend to get distracted by the flowers.
After about 2 hours it becomes divine! The flowers seddle down and your own skin smell mixes with the exotic fragrance. Then I would definitely call it "the beauty of brazil"-smell!

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I had to have it. It's Summer completely summed up in a bottle. Fresh, fruity, cool, delicious like a tropical cocktail or refreshing coconut sunblock. It has a beach scent... and I think it smells even better than the Bronze Bombshell perfume BBW had years ago. It's fresher, and BB was more like heavy tanning oil. It was a bit too much for me in the humid heat. I assume they debuted this for the Summer, so it works and it does last a long time on my skin. The cap is magnetic.

they so got this from bath and body works bronze bombshell. which is my fav. ever! it got discont. and I couldnt get it anywhere it was 100ml and like 20 bucks!(eau de toilette) but damn did it last all day with just two srays-and the compliments superstar! so VS is associated with bath and body works and they came up with a different name the beauty of brazil-of course I bought it! but its just not the same as my first true love bronze bombshell and doesnt last as long!!! VS please bring back the original formula trust me it would just fly of the shelf!!

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

wow!! this fragrance is amazing
it smells like the carribbean its sooooo tropical its probably the most tropical fragrance ive ever smelled
all i smell is coconut flowers and fruit!!
awesome summer fragrance i bought it right away it was love at first sniff
i give it 11 out of 10 :-)

Very Sexy Now The Beauty of Brazil by Victoria`s Secret 4.19 out of 5 based on 77 ratings and 25 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now The Beauty of Brazil fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now The Beauty of Brazil, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy Now The Beauty of Brazil by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy Now The Beauty of Brazil by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.