Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Green « Groups

Very Sexy Platinum for Him Victoria`s Secret for men
dislike

ozonic
Very Sexy Platinum for Him Victoria`s Secret for men Pictures

Very Sexy Platinum for Him by Victoria`s Secret is a Aromatic Green fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Very Sexy Platinum for Him was launched in 2013. The fragrance features sichuan pepper, violet leaf and oakmoss.

Sichuan Pepper Violet Leaf Oakmoss

Fierce
Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Him

Very Sexy Platinum for Him Fragrance Reviews

KCGatsby
KCGatsby

This Cologne smells just like Montblanc Legend and Abercrombie Fitch Fierce. Unless you are a perfumer, it is almost impossible to identify the difference between them.

If you like aromatic, warm and spicy, I highly recommend one of them. I also suggest trying all of them to see which works better with your body chemistry.

GaryG
GaryG

On my skin, Victoria Secret Very Sexy Platinum smells very much like Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses. A lot of reviewers say this fragrance smells a lot like Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce too; I would agree.

I have all three fragrances. Skulls & Roses and VS Very Sexy Platinum smell very similar to me, and both of these fragrances smell like weaker versions of A&F Fierce.

Skulls & Roses and VS Platinum Sexy are for my weaker, casual weekend use. Fierce is for use during the week due to its longevity and strength. All three work great on my skin, all on the favs list.

m1156943
m1156943

Starts like a cool Burberry London ends like Bleu chanel

dreyfoose
dreyfoose

ABERCROMBIE & FITCH FIERCE.
That is all.
Fierce is exactly the same smell, only better longevity and strength than VS. Fierce is an EDT, VS is an EDC and it shows.
Get the Fierce.

Have_some_scents
Have_some_scents

I really gotta stop buying fragrances based on other people's reviews. And to the people griping about the projection, silage and longevity - well, duh - it's an EDC. What did you expect? To be fair though, it is a pleasant scent, although cheap-smelling, something like Coty would make. And I certainly don't get a masculine vibe from it. I just don't know why VS makes all of their men's fragrances in the EDC concentration. Not that it matters, because the ones before this sucked. This is the only one worthy of being an EDT.
Ah, well. Maybe it will take a couple of wearings before I come to appreciate it, as a couple of others have said. I doubt it though.
Edit: It just hit me. This reminds me of Twilight Woods for Men from Bath and Body Works. I paid 60 bucks for the 100ml VSP at VS. So if you want to try this, go to Bath and Body Works and get yourself a 100ml bottle of Twilight Woods for half of that instead, and save yourself 30 bucks. It's pretty much the same thing. Oh, and the Twilight Woods is an EDT I think. Still doesn't last though, and also smells cheap.

lovelylady
lovelylady

If you get this for your man just be prepared .Because it will cause any woman to stop what they are doing just to start sniffing him like a coke head snorts cocaine.

hollyms
hollyms

Smells soooo goooood...makes me kinda drool. Better than Fierce.

MicrophoneCheck212
MicrophoneCheck212

VS Very Sexy Platinum for Him is a knockoff of Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce released 10+ years later

natrance
natrance

I purchase this cologne today, in hopes it would be a more 'toned down' fierce...to my surprise it smells like fierce on my skin for the initial 2-3 min,but then it takes a turn and morphs into bleu de chanel...not a bad combo!!

If youve never smelled either, try this one

Layzie
Layzie

I had my first taste of all three Very Sexys a few months ago, while visiting my friends for a wedding. One of my friends told me she loved the original Very Sexy on her father, so I decided to give them all a try.

Of the three, this had the most attractive aroma. VS went with a more contemporary approach for this 2013 fragrance. It's a sharp, strong scent, but it's not intruding. It provides a pleasant fruity freshness that, unfortunately, fades in less than an hour. Although it was a nice fragrance, it was also unremarkable.

crazyoney2k
crazyoney2k

i agree with the name of the fragrance, its very sexy! i love this fragrance its a shame you can only buy it at a victoria secrets, as theres only 2 in london

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

At first this does remind me of A&F Fierce. A few minutes later the violet leaves peer through to make the overall difference of the two scents.

This one, to me, smells like a more floral version of Fierce.

Sexy and masculine. I picture all of the VS models got together and tested colognes until they found the perfect one...lol.

Scent: 4.5/5
Projection: 3/5
Overall: 10.5/15

kazewayz
kazewayz

Delicious. At first I thought "What the heck, a Victoria Secret perfume for Him?" First time I smelled it I wasn't really impressed, nore was I the second time. But then the third time came and wolah! It satisfied me completely. Nice opening of warm sweet woods. Felt good wearing this. Longevity is probably not the best. Try it.

justinxbailey
justinxbailey

Have to agree with calibud here.. it smells great, really sweet, but the longevity and sillage is on the weaker side. I may try to boost it a bit with some iso-e super and see how that works out..

Drqt
Drqt

I purchased the 3.4oz for my man during Valentines and have never regretted spending the money on it. He doesn't care much for colognes but this one he will actually wear (and not just because I bought it for him!) and often. Oh god it makes him smell so strong and sexy and cool and mysterious. I just can't stop sniffing him when he wears it. It's incredibly erotic and a huge turn on matched with his body chemistry. This scent is definitely for a man. It is a very lust-worthy scent!

calibud
calibud

smells like a more mature a&f feirce..smells good,sillage weak 1 or 2 hours longevity maybe 6 hours but close to skin...needs to last more and better sillage...

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

Alright, let's get right into it!

VERY SEXY PLATINUM - For Him

In stores when I first sniffed this scent, I initially thought "Eh, just your typical dude scent.....strong, smoky, nothing special."

Definitely not for me.

Then a week or two later, I was dressed very nice for something, and happen to stroll into Victoria's Secret and decided to give this cologne another shot and sprayed it on before heading to my event.

I spritzed it on the back of my neck, and luckily I hadn't sprayed anything else earlier that day.

At first I thought nothing of it.

As I was walking to my destination in the blazing sun (dressed very nice) I couldn't help but notice these random bursts of intense, erotic aroma.

It was coming from my neck.

Every time the breeze hit my hair just right, I got a whiff of the irresistible sensation that is Very Sexy Platinum.

I immediately recognized its similarity to Abercrombie & Fitch's FIERCE.

I owned Fierce in High School, and know of its power - its a very attractive, desirable fragrance that is dripping with masculinity much like the marketing suggests. But the fragrance carries a note of immaturity within it, at least for me probably since it reminds me of when I was a naive punk in HS, but I truly think Fierce just smells so juvenile, much like AXE.

Then comes Very Sexy Platinum, which I now own thanks to my lovely Valentine.

It's FIERCE, but Fiercer.
Without trying too hard, or coming across pretentious.

It's indeed Very Sexy, but tastefully refined.

It's quite strong, I'm gonna have to be careful with this one.
A little goes a long way, and it stays even in the heat.

If this cologne were a person, he would be very clean-cut in appearance, and he'd have quite the smoldering personality.

He's professional in the day, but daring at night.

He's good-hearted, yet bad when he needs to be.

He's got it all - the looks, the car, the job, the lover, the money, whatever he wants - he gets.

Cause he's a charmer, and he knows it.

If this doesn't sound like you, don't worry, create your own personality when you try the fragrance.

Use your imagination.

When I spray this fragrance, I feel like the character I described above.

I feel sexy, confident, more mature, smarter, sharper than ever before.

Like the cologne's package states, "Take the lead."

If this fragrance doesn't make you feel like you are becoming a stronger, better person...

Then you should keep looking.

Best of luck,

The Boy Next Door

tinkerstar12
tinkerstar12

This one smell awesome! I wish my boyfriend wore cologne I would so buy this for him. Its different and smells high end

kenney77
kenney77

I hope it is good can't wait to try this it's about time they get another one for men out I ove pepper in fragrance btw like the bottle

lara.vuckovich
lara.vuckovich

This one smells very woodsy and green, very masculine and sexy. I may just buy this for my man, I'd love him to smell like this ;)

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I think that this is my favorite mens fragrance at VS because I feel like its more unique than the other two fragrances for men.

Very Sexy Platinum for Him by Victoria`s Secret 4.35 out of 5 based on 45 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Platinum for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Platinum for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy Platinum for Him by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy Platinum for Him by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.