Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Very Sexy Summer Victoria`s Secret for women

Very Sexy Summer Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Very Sexy Summer Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Very Sexy Summer Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria`s Secret presents a summer collection of fragrances and accompanying products, offering 4 new fragrant limited editions along with body care products. The four new fragrances were named: Bombshell Summer, Dream Angel's Heavenly Summer, Sexy Little Things Noir Summer and Very Sexy Summer, and are available as limited editions for upcoming summer. All for fragrances are obtainable as EDP.

The fourth perfume of the collection is Very Sexy Summer, composed of apple, creamy sandalwood and freesia flowers. Available as 75ml EDP.

All four fragrances are accompanied with light body sprays and perfumed body care lotions, perfect for hot summer days. Very Sexy Summer was launched in 2011.

Sandalwood Freesia Granny Smith apple

Very Sexy Summer Fragrance Reviews

aubreeh
aubreeh

This perfume smells awesome!! It is a very fruity, sweet smell. When you first spray it, it is very overpowering, but it dries down to a very sexy, sweet, fruity smell. I wouldn't say it smells a lot like green apple jolly rancher, though it has a slight undertone of green. And for the watery part of this perfume, I would say it smells like a sweet, warm, ocean breeze. This is a very adult perfume and isn't overwhelmingly strong, sweet, or childish. Very good purchase=]

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Very Sexy Summer is light, fruity, and fresh. Crisp forbidden apple, fresh white freesia, and creamy sandalwood. Fruity and lighter than the original which makes it perfect for summer!

natalieisme
natalieisme

rich fruity bright scent great for everyday use. Much nicer than the original!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This scent is clean but forgettable. I returned it even though I bought this for $14.99 at the semi annual sale but I don't regret it :)

mandashell
mandashell

Okay, so I really love the opening of this. You get a blast of a super fruity Jolly Rancher Green Apple that is bright, fun and summery. But after that opening wears away you get nothing but a muddled floral funkiness that makes me cringe when I attempt to wear Very Sexy Summer.

All that crisp green apple-y goodness vanishes and no one wants to have a fragrance smell good at first and then turn stanky later! LOL! NO NO NO! I also don't smell this supposed "creamy" sandalwood but for a scent with only three notes it isn't as linear as you might expect. It just turns into a sour/bitter floral that doesn't go anywhere. The Freesia is a tad artificial. On the plus side it does last a good 5hrs on my skin which is great, if you love this one but then I don't so there you have it.

Strangely, it's a love for me during the first hour or so, a like for me in the next couple of hours and then it becomes annoying towards the end. I may attempt to wear it when it's super hot so I can enjoy the top notes and have the heat burn out the rest but we'll see..? o.O Haven't tried the other VS summer flankers but I hope they are better than this one.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

apple, apple, clean fruity smell...ok...just smelled this before..passed on this..kinda boring..very sexy v2...is my fav!

ARIES1983
ARIES1983

I just got this yesterday and it surprised me. I was expecting something very fruity and summery but instead it smells exactly like the original very sexy with the slightest hint of fruit. I got the body mist which is very strong and I like body mist for summer. I will keep this because even though it is very similar to the original I will still use this during the summer.

Very Sexy Summer by Victoria`s Secret 4.14 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy Summer by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy Summer by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Summer Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Victoria`s Secret Incredible Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Seduction Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Britney Spears Radiance Victoria`s Secret Incredible Daring Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Temptation Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Stardust Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Women's EDT Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Summer Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Dare Ralph Lauren Ralph Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir