Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Very Sexy Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women

Very Sexy Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Very Sexy Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Very Sexy Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria's Secret presents a new collection with four fragrances, along with accompanying body care products. Name of the collection is VS Exotic Beauty Collection and the new scents are:

• Dream Angels Heavenly Temptation
• Bombshell Temptation
• Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Temptation
Very Sexy Temptation

Very Sexy Temptation is enriched with lush flowers, fruit and warm amber. The fragrance encompasses nectarine, lily and amber, in a 75ml EDP flacon. The collection introduced in 2011.

Nectarine

Lily

Amber

Very Sexy Temptation Fragrance Reviews

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

The packaging has been updated to a beautiful upgrade... I can see by the previous reviews - that a few people tried this while it was in the bottle at the top of the page, but they have refined the bottle and product packaging on this now- and it is a lot more subtle and muted... with a soft pink/silver type flair to it. Much prettier for your interior design! Gorgeous packaging... I think they will attract a more discerning buyer than a lot of their other fragrances, just simply based on the fact that the design of their bottle and promotional material will appeal to a much more elegant buyer.

-----------

After finding that a number of my favorite fragrance houses use animal testing, I began a search at Victoria's Secret - because they were NOT listed on the PETA list for Animal Testing (thank heavens).

I've always preferred fragrances by Estee Lauder because they stay on so long and a number of them are formulated in a way that blends perfectly with my chemistry and they typically last for hours, rarely needing touch ups... so I have high expectations for other fragrances that I try.

One of my image consultant friends introduced me to Victoria Secret's "Rapture" fragrance this week- and with her discerning taste for clothing, makeup, skincare, and fragrance-- I knew that she would have been the type to have "done her homework" in finding one of the best fragrances on the market. Rapture smelled heavenly on her, just a hint of musk and was very fresh and clean on her... I rarely ask someone what they are wearing, but Rapture was so dynamic on her - that I just had to ask!

I hit Victoria's Secret yesterday - at their buy 2, get one free weekend event. I spent a good hour and a half spritzing cards, letting them dry - then going back to my favorites. Out of the collection on the wall, I chose four fragrances that I kept going back to. Very Sexy Temptation, Very Sexy Touch, Noir Tease, and Rapture.

I sprayed each of the four fragrances on my arms - to find out which fragrances worked best with my chemistry. In the store, Very Sexy Temptation was leading the pack... primarily because it smells like a well balanced blend where the aroma is a wonderful "chord" (yes - as in a musical chord) that is perfectly harmonious. Just like a harmonious music chord -there are not any notes out of alignment, or screaming for attention (similar to my favorite fragrances like Beautiful or First). It is a "pretty" fragrance, in that it is not leaping out to be noticed or calling too much attention to itself. Very Sexy Temptation stands out as being sophisticated and upper crust - compared to a number of the bright sweet cotton candy-like fragrances that lined the walls of Victoria's Secret.

The true test for me - is to see how the fragrance wears over night or the "hot water test".

Night Test: My favorite fragrances typically have a dry down where you are still able to lightly smell the fragrance when you wake up in the morning - they blend so well with my chemistry that they leave a slight after glow on the skin.

Hot Water Test: - is exactly as it sounds - it includes going into the jacuzzi or taking a hot shower to see how this turns on the skin - after it has been submerged in hot water. I tested Very Sexy Temptation, Noir Tease, and Very Sexy Touch. All three are discernible after the hot shower - so they last, but Very Sexy Touch has turned very "minty" in my skin... which is kind of a nice effect, particularly since it started off so fruity without a detection of a mint under tone.

Noir Tease, Rapture, and Very Sexy Touch (Noir Tease lasting the longest, but was the sweetest smelling)- all lasted through the morning and had a slight smell on the skin. Very Sexy Temptation didn't pass this initial test, but was such a great blend on the skin after first applying - that I would still give it a break.

----------

Victoria Secret's Very Sexy Temptation is really nice with my chemistry. It is a "keeper"... something that I could wear every day or for special occasions. It is right in that range where it may even be a good substitute for my very favorite Estee Lauder fragrance, Beautiful- which I have worn since discovering it, in the late 80's!

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I bought this scent during the SAS and expected to love it. I am generally a huge fan of warm scents with amber notes, but this one is a miss for me. It does smell good from the bottle, but on my skin Very Sexy Temptation is an overly sweet, linear amber. I am assuming the added sweetness comes from the nectarine note. I think there are other seasonal limited edition scents from Victoria's Secret that are much better overall. Very Sexy Temptation is one that I would be willing to part with.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Very Sexy Temptation is warm, sweet, and sensual. Warm amber, sweet nectarine, and fresh day lily. Very Sexy temptation is a versatile fragrance for both day and night. Fruity-sweetness of lily and nectarine for the day time and warmer deep notes of amber for the night. Excellent scent!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Love this scent! This is the best very sexy scent imo and I wish it wasn't discontinued :( I need to buy this soon lol

EDIT 12/21/2012: I was FINALLY able to buy this scent after I missed out on it two semi annual sales ago lol and I'm very impressed by this scent. The amber and nectarine notes stand out the most and they don't disappoint. Overall I really like this fragrance and I plan on wearing it all winter long.

EDIT 2/13/2013: Sold this on ebay because it started smelling spicy on me...

Yarieperez
Yarieperez

Captivating and rich. Has a soft floral smell with a hint of a patcholi-like sent. Very warm but not sweet smelling though, which is a nice surprise coming from VS. Makes me feel like a princess from an exotic place like India :D

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

nice everyday fall scent....soft,creamy, light fruit drydown...love this better than..the new vs gorg. perfume...that one is cheap smelling

mandashell
mandashell

Um yeah, this one is certainly my fave of yet ANOTHER set of Victoria's Secret flankers, lol! XD Guess this is their fall flanker collection..? o.O I'm not mad though cause I find this one to be quite nice. It is juicy, warm, sweet and a tad creamy. It also surprisingly manages to go thru all the perfume stages. And of course it doesn't last that long but while it is present on my skin the sillage is nice and the amber is kinda sexy. I get about 4hrs max. :( With the low lasting power it's not worth $55 but if you can get it for half the retail price then it's worth it. I'll be adding this to my collection in a few months when the price drops. So, Very Sexy Temptation will be a nice addition to my fall/winter line-up. :D

Very Sexy Temptation by Victoria`s Secret 3.78 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Temptation fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Temptation, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy Temptation by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy Temptation by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.