Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Very Sexy Temptations for Her Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

tropical
Very Sexy Temptations for Her Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Very Sexy Temptations for Her by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Very Sexy Temptations for Her was launched in 2013. The fragrance features passion flower, orchid and moroccan jasmine.

Passion Flower Orchid Moroccan Jasmine

Very Sexy Temptations for Her Fragrance Reviews

CherriedEmpress
CherriedEmpress

A few years ago, I bought the pink/black/silver version straight from Victoria's Secret. It smelled fabulous.. a deeper, sensual scent that lasted.

Then, on eBay, I found Very Sexy Temptation again after VS discontinued it, but I saw two different designs - the design I mentioned above, but also a box that was multicolored with green, red, blue, and had pointillized lettering.

Because of a couple-dollar difference in price, I decided to buy the design I was unfamiliar with - the multicolored one. To this day, and yes, it took me a month or so, but I believe I bought a fake. It is a completely different scent, and while not offensive, it doesn't last more than half an hour. I mean, VS scents in general don't last, but I mean, this one REALLY is POOF! gone... within seconds it seems. It's more of a generic VS scent, a very fruity floral with citrus, rather than the deeper musky scent I expected. The bottle design is also worlds apart. It is a deep magenta glass with a golden square top, and the sprayer is inside the square. You push the top of the square to spray. It has the pointillized lettering like the box.

If this is a fake, it is really a Grade AA fake. I did my homework on the seller, as far as can be expected. They had great feedback and everything. Now here it is months later, and other sellers are trying to sell the multicolored design in lots of 10. That doesn't surely mean they're pawning off fakes, but it certainly doesn't help their case. Has anyone bought the multicolored design straight from VS? I am curious.

Buyer beware!

username101
username101

Is it just me or the packaging does resemble YSL logo

Dayi Marquez
Dayi Marquez

Smells good but not any special distictive smell.

Erin perfume addict
Erin perfume addict

I bought this one blindly after a trustworthy friend recommended it. I'm very pleased with it, although it bothers me greatly that they only list 3 fragrance notes...
Smells very similar to Alien IMO. Could probably be worn in any season.

dpepe6990
dpepe6990

Purchased this the other day at their semi-annual sale. I sprayed it on the pulse point of my wrist. My fiancé liked it but I wasn't sold on it just yet. We left the store and I kept smelling my wrist enjoying the warm passionfruit scent. There was something familiar about the scent's dry down. It occurred to me that the dry down reminded me of VS original scent sold about 20 years ago--the one with the blue cap--which was unfortunately discontinued. I loved that scent! Obviously, I had no choice but to return to VS and purchase the EDP, at 50% off!

hollyms
hollyms

The body spray - amazing, fruity, bright, SEXY. The EDP - blech. Fruity, yes, but rotten! There is some note in the edp that clashes everything together. If you get this, go for the body spray.

I admit it – I am a lover of girly, floral, powdery, inoffensive scents, and that’s exactly what this is. Passionflower is one of my favorite notes, and it comes through beautifully in this. Such a warm, soft floral, this can be worn any time. Definitely back up worthy, as it’s only a matter of time before VS discontinues this lovely scent.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

It smells exactly like their mist called Room 54 and Christina Aguilera Secret Poison. In both of them there are passionfruit and amber. So i guess that it is the passion flower and the sweetness of the orchid that makes is smell like them.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

I think this one is kinda pretty in its way. Its dark, deep and very sweet but the depth keeps the sweetness in tact. I thoght it would dry to be very masculine but it doesnt. Its quite mature though.I dont really tginj many teens would like this one. I think its kind of a more mature evening fragrance.

jewel.wido
jewel.wido

Just received this today. It's very warm and sweet... reminds me of Cashmere Glow by Bath&Body Works.

DomizianoA
DomizianoA

Why resist>? If you put one this one on, and, you are 55, i may fall madly in love for you....

aqua76239
aqua76239

I bought this on a whim-i had a discount coupon, plus they were offering free lotion so I'd say it came out to about $15 per bottle. However, its very meh..
Its musky floral which doesn't quite fit the name "Temptations". Its a safe scent, something you can wear to church or work.
And the part that irritated me the most is that even layered with lotion, it dissapears in minutes.
If this last long time on you-I am envious because whether on my skin or paper strip it was completely gone in 30 min.
It smells nice in a safe generic way. I should have learned my lesson with VS scents but I always get suckered by pretty packaging

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Very Sexy Temptation has a clean floral allure. Initially you get a semi-fruity blast of passion flower, but it mellows out to a blooming jasmine and soft orchid dry down. I get a bit of a sour note because of how the passion flower and jasmine blend together. It's a little soapy smelling, like a clean floral that turns into a powdery sweetness with a light musk. Overall it's a nice fragrance, but I was expecting something warm and inviting like a gourmand scent with a name like Temptation.

Giselle Viz
Giselle Viz

SAD FACE
The design and the color of the bottle are beautiful. Unfortunately, the scent lacks body and character. There are hardly any traces of the perfume on my skin after half an hour and there is no sillage.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I don't own this one yet, but I definitely will!! It is really a beautful scent. It is warm and slightly sweet, well blended, and just a touch powdery at the drydown. Nothing sharp about this one - on me it was all well rounded, smooth, and I would say definitely a seductive scent. This is a great release right before Valentine's Day ;) Granted, it does have that Victoria's Secret vibe - there is something about their fragrances that makes it easy to tell where they came from. But that isn't necessarily a bad thing, either. The only real downfall for me with this fragrance is that it doesn't last nearly as long as I would like it to... It was really close to the skin after only a few hours, very little sillage at the end, but I only had one spray on the wrists, too. Overall, I would give this 8/10. Try it out!

karenrobert
karenrobert

Victoria's Secret is very good with matching the bottle with their fragrances. Temptation is a dark purplish color. If you love vintage fragrances, you may like this one. It's not your typical fruity floral VS scent, but it does have a special presence of it own. It has a more mature smell like all the dark looking bottles lurking at VS. I wasn't impressed with the initial opening because it reminded me so much of the very old perfumes made half a century ago such as TABU or Toujours Moi by Dana. The opening smells like men's cologne which always gives me a head ache. Luckily, this perfume is a super morpher. Within 2 hours it transforms into a completely feminine fragrant. I find Temptation smell pretty similar to VS Rapture, one of the oldest fragrant on the VS fragrant counter. By the fourth hour, it finally started smelling like the original Very Sexy (2012) that I love. I appreciate this fragrant more as it develops into a slightly sweeter musky floral base ( passion flower, orchid, jasmine). After 4 hours it smells even better just soft all around . By the 6th hour, the fragrant has almost disappeared. On the right woman, I think this fragrant can make beautiful romantic music under the moon light. It's truly is a beautiful fragrant if you have the patience to endure the first hour or so.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I only tried the body spray of this in the store just now, but wow, this reminds me of Gucci Guilty. I know, I know, it's a stretch but still, the combination of all the notes together get me that! Will probably invest in some body spray for a cheaper dupe of Guilty.

sw33tcookie
sw33tcookie

I bought this today, I was at first hoping it wasn't to warm. It was warm and fruity! Then dries to a gorgeous musky note with a few fruity notes to blend nicely. I really love this :)

lara.vuckovich
lara.vuckovich

I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy this fragrance at first, but after putting it on in the store and wearing it to a party I recieved compliments! On me, it's a spicy oriental type floral at first but the dry-down is soft, musky, powdery, and sweet all in a good way! Lasts so long, I could smell it on my skin when I woke up the next day. Love how it develops over time on my skin and how long it lasts. I think I will buy it after my experiment!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I LOVE the smell of this! Its sweet but also has a nice floral touch to it...one of my favorites from VS.

Very Sexy Temptations for Her by Victoria`s Secret 4.04 out of 5 based on 63 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Temptations for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Temptations for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy Temptations for Her by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy Temptations for Her by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.