Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Very Sexy Touch Victoria`s Secret for women

Very Sexy Touch Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Very Sexy Touch Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

In February 2012 Victoria's Secret is launching new fragrance Very Sexy Touch, and gives new flacon design to the well known 2002 edition – fragrance Very Sexy. Two new collections are already available on official website and besides EDPs; other fragrant body care products are in offer.

The new perfume Very Sexy Touch is announced as seductive and very sensual. It is composed of Italian iris, apricot zest and warm amber wood in trail. The flacon is purple and decorated with golden letters and metallic stopper also in gold color. Assortment includes 30 and 75 ml EDP, Very Sexy Touch Fragrance Mist and Very Sexy Touch Body Lotion.

Pear Honeysuckle Apricot Citruses

Vanilla orchid Magnolia Peony iris

Vanilla Coconut Vetiver Amber Woody Notes Musk

Very Sexy Touch Fragrance Reviews

WildDove
WildDove

Light fruity vanillic amber with a breezy and clean tropical vibe. Fresh and pretty. I think this one is actually much better after it has sat around for a year or so. I liked the scent in the VS store tester, bought a bottle and it didn't seem much like the tester, I put it away for a year, and now I like it. Go figure. Maybe the scent in my bottle hadn't properly developed before it was sold in-store.

Dayi Marquez
Dayi Marquez

It smells good but nothing really special or distinct it. It doest wao me, but smells good.

Giselle Viz

I photographed a wedding a few days ago and the bride smelled amazing during her photo session. The scent smelled familiar to me but I couldn't put my finger on it. I had to tell her that not only did she look beautiful but, she smelled amazing as well. She voluntarily told me she was wearing Very Sexy Touch. I'm so glad I had this perfume waiting for me at home.

kaejuntun

VS Touch is yet another perfume that is making me eat my words!

VS is having an amazing sale (in stores and online) where their perfumes are $25, so I tried Touch on my skin again and discovered that I actually really, really like it!! It smells kind of like clean, fruity shampoo. I definitely get the apricot and pear, and as it dries I get the powdery nuances from the iris. The coconut is somewhat noticeable, but it is creamy and the perfume definitely doesn't smell tropical. The other floral notes are not super pronounced and just blend into the background. I never got annoyed with the scent the way I used to, so I bought a bottle. I am wearing it now, and I am enjoying it thoroughly!

I pair it with the lotion, which smells just lovely when on your skin!

blossom.ivae
blossom.ivae

my first impresion after i blind bought was that its too sweet much sweeter than i expected ... however it's a good smell i love it <3 doesn't last long though and i don't think i will buy it again , even though i get compliments on it " but only when someone smells it from bottle cuz they can hardly smell on me which i dont like ) :p

jurocha2710
jurocha2710

This is a harmless scent. Is a typical fruity floral (much MORE fruits than flowers for sure!) that can please a lot of people, but with a powdery touch. Maybe the word touch comes from here...
The begging is very fruity with the hole pear and apricot thing.
I do think with time it gets a synthetic vibe, but nothing aggressive.
This is a fragrance that is trying to be grown up but can't reach its goal and nothing sexy about it either, a girly scent is what you will have.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

This smells exactly as lady gaga fame, I have both, both are sweet apricot scents .. I love it <3

I have both the EDP and the body mist, which I layer. I detect the apricot, honeysuckle, citrus and amber. It smells fruity, sweet, and a bit tart. The mist seems to have a slight plasticky note as it develops that I don't detect in the EDP. I love them both, but the EDP is clearly the better option in terms of sillage and longevity. I don't detect coconut or pear at all.

owensandlaurensmama
owensandlaurensmama

I wore this for the first time today. I was kind of hesitant because I am not a fan of the VS Very Sexy. Surprisingly, I like this scent. It lasts for about 4 hours so not very long but it does smell nice.

THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT TO ME
I have always stayed away from VS perfumes because they all smell similar to each other. Either too fruity or sweet. While at the mall, I sprayed the Very Sexy Touch in the VS store. When I met my husband for dinner later that night, he said I smelled very nice. He said that this scent fits me perfectly and that "it's me." So, I bought it the next day and have been enjoying it since then.

wowgirl
wowgirl

It's so hard for me to find a fragrance at V.Secret that actually smells sexy to me, but this one actually does. I really like how it smells on my skin, it makes me want to embrace myself. To me, this is one of those want-to-get-upclose scents. I got it in a big set that included the shower gel, lotion full size edp and a purse spray. I love the layering experience. After a shower, my skin feels supple and smells so good using the shower gel, and using the other products afterward is so pampering to me. It's a win!

sallyjwong
sallyjwong

The sales associate at Victoria's Secret said this one smells nice, so I tried it, and I am glad I did. This is my favorite Victoria's Secret perfume. Bombshell is my second favorite VS perfume. VS Touch is feminine, soft, slightly powdery, and warm with a touch of floral.

dkraus
dkraus

One of the problems that I have with VS perfumes is they just don't last very long. This is a very pretty scent, I love the top notes. It dies down very quickly and becomes too musky for my tastes. A decent perfume but I wouldn't purchase again.

Museumgal
Museumgal

I like the top notes and the iris, but the amber is pretty strong. Definitely have to be a fan of strong amber to like this one. Overall it is a little too much of the same thing -- the apricot is sweet and runs right into the sweetness of the amber.

kaejuntun

Very Sexy Touch is an okay, middle of the line scent to me - I don't dislike it, I just wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it. It reminds me of Dream Angels Glow perfume, which I much prefer.

Very Sexy Touch notes per Victoria's Secret's website:

Top notes: Juicy red pear, honeysuckle, gilded apricot, fresh citrus
Middle notes: Vanilla orchid blossom, blooming magnolia, white peony, Italian iris
Dry-down notes: Vanilla bean, creamy coconut, clean vetiver, amber wood, musk

I found VS Touch to last a decent amount of time, at least 4+ hours, and it really does smell pretty good, just for some reason the fragrance started to irritate me after a while. That may seem strange, as VS Touch was very linear on me, no real evolution of the scent - or maybe this is the reason it got to me? I will say that I enjoyed that it was slightly woodsy (VERY slightly) and the coconut and fruit were not overly powerful (I cannot stand coconut unless it is mid-summer). It is just a fragrance that I can't justify owning, as I wouldn't wear it frequently. I do think it is pretty versatile, though, and would be worth a shot if you are in the market for a fragrance that is inoffensive and doesn't really stand out in a crowd.

russiankiss
russiankiss

I got this for free at Victoria's Secret because it was a promotional new fragrance at the time. They were giving the Very Sexy Touch body spray away to customers who purchased at least $50, I think? Anywaysss, Very Sexy Touch smells very coconut & summery to me. I never wear this past the summer months. The staying power is decent, the body spray lasts about 2-3 hours before you might need to re-apply.

dame piglet
dame piglet

On me, this starts out with straight-up peony.

As it dries down, the apricot comes through, along with slight, warm, woodiness... slightest vanilla & coconut (but it's very, very slight - not enough to offend coconut haters)

If you are looking for an inoffensive fragrance or perhaps a nice travel set gift, I think this one is a winner.

To me, it's a well-balanced mixture of fruity and floral.
Nothing ground-breaking or super sexy, but it is pleasant and polite. It's a versatile and office-friendly choice.

It's not a big, white floral, so those who get headaches from floral fragrances may be able to wear this, but I'd still caution that you try before you buy.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This is a weird scent to me and I don't know if I like it or not. I like it because it's fruity but I don't like it because it has this masculine smell in it as well. I don't know...I'll keep trying this out and hopefully I'll start liking it.

Shimone

No my nose does not need a cleaning.....I have D & G The One and they smell similar when Sexy Touch dries down(I'm very aware they are two different fragrances,The One is sweeter and vibrant;while ST lacks that)Everyone's chemistry is different...it's apparent that you don't know that!!! And I still say that it smells similar,I didn't use the word exactly! Sexy Touch reminds me of The One,how about that! Not that I have to prove a point to you;but I want to make it known that i didnt appreciate your cleaning nose comment! Very immature of you smh....There's no need to insult me and the other person for voicing our opinions/reviews...

@ Sweetgirl I've noticed that you are a bully towards a lot of reviewers on here,word of advice;if you don't like what anyone says give it a thumbs down! Don't criticize!!!

strawberri_bear94
strawberri_bear94

I got a sample of this at the mall and when I left the store I just couldn't get it out of my head! I waited anxiously for weeks for my local store to start selling the $10 mist in this scent near the checkout counter (which is a great deal for any VS scent), and I finally got my hands on it!

This scent is very sensual and alluring, yet fruity. I can totally smell the apricot and woody tones and I have fallen in love! I would definently wear this on a date and it is a great night-time scent. It has just enough fruitiness to make it okay for the daytime, but I much rather prefer to wear it during the evening.

The scent is soo warm I feel like it could keep me cozy during fall and winter...not to great for warm spring and summer days though.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

I'm going to buy this one....just the small spray cuz its a very pretty scent. I like how it smells on my skin. It's a nice, casual fruity slightly sensual scent. I do detect some solve gabbana the one for sure. This is nice. I'm not dying for it but I can't forget it either.

karenrobert
karenrobert

this fragrant is not offensive. I have to agree with the previous reviewer that it's trying too hard. Things aren't well blended. There seems to be a clash with the fruity and synthetic powdery note. It doesn't make me gag or anything but nothing outstanding or memorable either.

I am a diamond
I am a diamond

Tested it a few days ago, and I find it so similar to Charlotte Russe´s Refuge perfume (not here in database)

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Very Sexy Touch is tempting, sensual, and desirable. Italian iris, gilded apricot, and amber wood. Very Sexy Touch has apricot that is powdery soft and sweet yet the Italian iris romantic and exotic with a warm amber base. I can smell the resemblance to the original Very Sexy, but Very Sexy Touch is less over the top fruity and musky. Wonderful fragrance!

starlight47
starlight47

I really love this fragrace more than I thought I would. When I spray this on me I do love this warm amber and powdery smell I get, I also smell a tropucal fruitness in it that is not too sweet. I LOVE how this smells on me!! Lasting power is not very long for me so I have to reapply about after 3 hours. I really love this fragrance. I am going to buy the matching body lotion.

Carlee77
Carlee77

I recieved samples of this fragrance at the VS check out counter today, and I really don't care for it. The first thing that I disliked was the heavy dose of alcohol! Then I smelled the all too common and overdone fruity/floral accord, followed by a powdery/almost coconut water smell that I really didn't care for either. It settled into a tolerable powdery/ somewhat fruity mixture that doesn't exactly repulse me, but it doesn't attract me either. It's quite strong, and makes me think that an older woman might enjoy it more than myself. Not the worst thing Victoria's has come out with, but definitely not their best. If this fragrance is supposed to take the place of "Very Sexy Hot" it's not going to happen!

estherthebester
estherthebester

I love this so much. When you first smell it, it smells a bit fruity and sweet, but not a sugary sweet. I smell some sort of tropical fruit or flower that isn't the soft powder or greenish smell of most florals. The smell is strong and sexy and it smells very delicious. The downside to it is that it doesn't seem to stay on very long. I usually reapply some on my wrists after 3 or 4 hours.

Shimone

I just got this fragrance today,it was free! It definitely smells like a lighter powdery version of D&G The One....I like it a lot!

sugb74
sugb74

I have Very Sexy Touch in the fragrance mist, I like it a lot because this is not a typical Victoria's Secret fragrance. I think this one is a bit more mature, it actually smells a bit like Dolce & Gabbana The One to me.

cekinney
cekinney

I received a sample of this perfume after making a VS purchase. It's a womanly scent with a deep amber base, but it's so powdery and dry that it makes me feel like a musty old pincushion. If I want to feel sexy I do not stick pins in myself nor do I wear this perfume.

Whit
Whit

I really like this, it reminds me of something I used to wear, but I can't put my finger on it. It's warm, slightly powdery, and a little fruity, but not girly at all, and it seems to have some good lasting power too. I have no idea what YSL Elle smells like, so I can't compare the two. Very diiferent from VS usually offers, so I'm really glad I purchased this.

Violet Pansy
Violet Pansy

I tried this scent today on my skin and totally fall in love with it! It's very unique perfume, it doesn't remind me any other VS fragrance, also it has beautiful strong warm scent, which I could feel on myself all day long! So very good lasting power. It's not girlish, it's pretty serious perfume for woman 25-30+. For sure will buy 75 ml and matching body lotion.

ilovekylie
ilovekylie

no inspiration ;-))) is there anyoane to produce some new perfume? like old days? :-((( the produce just boring water

Endymion
Endymion

Looks like YSL's Elle...

Jasminehead
Jasminehead

Identical to YSL. do i care? not really! If it smells like it or unique i;ll buy

And why are the notes listed differently here as opposed to the article on this fragrance?

Very Sexy Touch by Victoria`s Secret 3.93 out of 5 based on 124 ratings and 36 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Touch fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Touch, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy Touch by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy Touch by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.