Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Very Sexy for Her 2 Victoria`s Secret for women

Very Sexy for Her 2 Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Very Sexy for Her 2 Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Very Sexy for Her 2 by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral fragrance for women. Very Sexy for Her 2 was launched in 2004. The fragrance features clementine, amber, cactus flower and vanilla.

Clementine Amber Cactus Flower Vanilla

Very Sexy for Her 2 Fragrance Reviews

lesecretforme
lesecretforme

I miss this so freaking much! It kills me how Victoria's secret these days keep curbing out such poor quality fragrances. This one was a gem! This lasted days on clothes. It was always my most complimented. This sang out loud with my chemistry! I'm so sad!!!

gwmagic77
gwmagic77

Why cant Victoria's Secret bring this back? Its so unique I love it

It's hard to describe this scent. I don't smell floral but I do smell something fresh and spicy. I always get compliments on the one I have saved up! Guys love it too

I have tried Very sexy hot...it smells similar but not like the original at all!

stargazer423
stargazer423

Too strong for my liking. I used it a few times then gave it away to my mother. And too pink smelling on me. I like the original very sexy better....

YogaRose
YogaRose

Very Sexy 2 has been out of production for years and I was bummed out that I had only a few drops left.
Well, I also have Si Lolita but never actually used it till yesterday. It was so similar and later when I looked up both, it shows they actually DO have similar notes.....most notably the CLEMENTINE and AMBER.
However, Si Lolita is an improvement from Very Sexy 2. If you miss Very Sexy 2, Si Lolita by Lolita Lempicka is the one to get...and the bottle of course, is beautiful.

stacia79
stacia79

Yes, as of today, the notes listed here for this perfume are incorrect. Other reviewers have written the real notes combination. I wanted to add that there is a very intensive suede note too. In fact, I smell the suede more strongly than anything else. When first sprayed I get the blackberries momentarily, but they are more like green, unripe blackberries still warming on the bush. That disappears quickly on me and I am left with suede, suede, musk and more suede. Every once in awhile I will pick up soapy florals like freesia or lily or peony. I call these "shampoo florals" because that is what they always make me think of. Honestly, this fragrance does not smell sexy to me, but everyone has different aesthetics they find sexy so... to each their own. To me, this is soapy and musky like an after workout scent. I would wear this post-shower on warm days if I were out of jLo Glow.

Sveltekittie
Sveltekittie

Yes, the notes listed here are at least partially wrong. This definitely has blackcurrant or blackberries. I detected the dark fruit right away since its one of my fave notes in all fragrances. (ala Gucci Parfum II, YSL Parisienne) Its not heavy dark fruit at all though like CK Euphoria. Its a clean berry feel.

Additionally, this is a fruity/green floral, not just floral.

Very fresh & pretty. Smells more "purple" than "pink", as the bottle would seem to suggest.

One of the best I've ever smelled by VS. I don't care for too many of theirs, usually too sickening sweet, loud, or musky. BUT, this one I like. A lovely fruity fun floral, great for all ages, not just for the young. A nice alternative to some of the Escada frags. that have zero longevity on me.

Good staying power for VS & genre. A good casual, pick-me-up fragrance. Very feminine without being "girly". Unfortunately discontinued & getting hard to find.

mseidoom
mseidoom

Actually, these are the notes:

Top: Freesia, Blackberries

Middle: Lily Of The Valley, Peony

Bottom: White Patchouli, Black Plum

I always wanted to try this one. The first version is very strong and dry.

alana.volskaya
alana.volskaya

SUCH a delicious perfume. very citrusy and spicey, cant really smell the amber (THANK GOD) definitely a similarity w/ chance chanel. love loveeee it. wore it today and surprisingly it lasted all day. sad to hear its discontinued tho!

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I really like the upfront cactus note, and the clementine, amber and vanilla balance each other well. There is a certain spiciness to the base notes, which are warm and woody, and at one point it even reminds me a little bit of Moschino Couture. Yet, while I can certainly appreciate this composition, I find that maybe it's not doing as well on my skin as it should be.

Narmis
Narmis

I don't understand why out of all the perfumes Victoria's Secret has, they had to discontinue this one!!! What a bummer!! This was and still is one of my all time favorite "girly" perfumes. There is nothing that yells "I am a woman and damn sexy!" like this perfume did. Pity they got rid of it :(

amanda05
amanda05

Very Sexy is . . . very sexy. Enough said.

Airdna
Airdna

A strong scent that smells sweet, young, and hip. Sillage is very good and lasts for a whole day. Her2 is very similar to Chanel Chance.

nush imogen
nush imogen

This kind of grew on me over time, I think it smells expensive, little bit citrusy, not too sweet. It's pretty strong, to be used lightly, perfect for a fall night :)

nicki317
nicki317

I guess I don't have the right chemistry for this one. I think it smells masculine and not attractive on me. Maybe a little too earthy for my liking. I prefer sweeter scents I guess. Maybe I'll try it again tomorrow just to be sure...

jnet77
jnet77

Love it, probably always will. To be used lightly.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I am a little bit disapointed with this one. It´s not so lovely and sweet as the other VS perfumes. I think this one smells too strong, like a perfume for older women. Not a very sexy perfume :(

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

i love this scent & will always! It smells real unique to me. I have had the SAME bottle for gosh, 5 years now?!?! It lasts a good while. I don't wear it much anymore but I will always love it. :-) Brings back fond memories.

vioversilver
vioversilver

To be honest the first time I tried this on I thought it was way too loud and goudy , trying way too hard to be 'very sexy'.

Next day I put this on again ,(wanting to give it another chance) went on to work and I've changed my mind, this settled down on me to a rather fizzy, sparkly, kind of invigorating ,happy scent. Very flirty. I agree with others here that it does have that fresh after it rains earthy thing going on , a rather unique smell - in a good way.
This really does'nt smell that sweet to me, so maybe that's its saving grace for me, I'm so glad I gave this another try, its a wonderful pick me up frag. Very long lasting.

guest_boxmimo
guest_boxmimo

me encata esta linea de perfumes y splas, son para disfrutarse, que al aplicarse es una gama de sensaciones, estan riquisimas vale la pena comprar

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

I own this one AND the first one. I like them both...though they are distinctly different from each other. This one starts off kind of strong (in my opinion) to the point where I "feel" like I'm getting dizzy....but wafts down to a young and sexy scent.

In my opinion, I believe the first one is sweeter. This one seems more "sparkly" for me. Still somewhat sweet, a little fruity, and I guess earthier than the first. I think it's even a bit stronger than the red bottle. But it's definitely makes me feel young, fresh, and alive. It's got a vibrancy to it--kind of flirty. The red bottle is more of a sweet & romantic scent. I need to try out Very Sexy 2007 to see what the difference is. But this one is enjoyable.

cdawnn1
cdawnn1

Some people might not find this fragrance as "boldly sexy" as the first Very Sexy for her fragrance. I still think this is sexy though, but in a different type of way. It's strong, and on the sweet side with a patchouli base to it. Although I'm more of a fan of VS1, I really like this version as well. Earthy, yet feminine. If it works on your chemistry, it will be intoxicating! I'm glad it works well on me :)

Very Sexy for Her 2 by Victoria`s Secret 3.82 out of 5 based on 82 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy for Her 2 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy for Her 2, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy for Her 2 by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy for Her 2 by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.