Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Very Sexy for Her Victoria`s Secret for women

Very Sexy for Her Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Very Sexy for Her by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Very Sexy for Her was launched in 2002. Top notes are clementine, and cappuccino; middle notes are mimosa and camellia; base notes are musk, vanilla and white amber.

Clementine Cappuccino

Mimosa Camellia

Musk Vanilla White Amber

Very Sexy for Her Fragrance Reviews

galaxy86
galaxy86

Why on this earth was this discontinued or reformulated? I have never owned a cappuccino fragrance and this is amazing on opening with the cappuccino. Mimosa, the note I associate with sensuality stands out most from 30 mins into fragrance till hour or so. And the drydown is luscious with musk, vanilla and amber. Somehow I smell leather too in it. The clementine is nice without being overly sweet. This is gem of a fragrance. I love it!!

babykays
babykays

i am desperately in need of this fragrance i nearly wanna cry. i really miss this perfume........

FloridaMom
FloridaMom

This is a masterpiece by Victoria's Secret. It is very sexy (hence the name, ha), and the notes seem to dance on your skin, with the right body chemistry the scent actually seems to be performing on your skin, with various notes taking turns in the spotlight...... luckily this little VS gem works beautifully with me....... I detect a black leather note, although I don't see it listed as a note, maybe that's just my body chemistry. Mostly an evening sensual romantic fragrance, but I sometimes use it during the day, but GO SUPER LIGHT if using the day, like ONE spritz. It is a strong sensual scent. The sillage and longevity is amazing, even with the body mist version.
Wore this as a signature scent awhile back when I could not get my usual Dior Poison signature scent, loved loved loved it, just bought some and started wearing it again. My Husband recognized the scent right away as it was my signature when we were dating, and it made him nostalgic.

stargazer423
stargazer423

I think this one is the best out of the 2007 and 2012.

MikaylaCrosby
MikaylaCrosby

O my gosh. I just realized that they changed the formulation. I just bought a bottle of the 2007 one from ebay. ; ( I thought it would smell exactly like this one...oh well. All I know is that this perfume right here has gotten me the most compliments out of any perfume I've ever owned. Guys love it! But so do girls. It was fresh yet sexy!!!

Hsd
Hsd

When I got this one... It was a blind purchase... just smelled it on the paper strip and seemed really sweet so went for it... Later on when i personally used it... well firstly it doesn't even stay for a couple of hours...then the sweetness was kinda sticky.. So I had to use it as an air-freshner to finish up the bottle :-P

Kutegurl Krescent
Kutegurl Krescent

this is ma fave of all time i feel like a celeb wearing this every1 wanna wat im wearing and where i got it:):):)<3

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Very Sexy for her ..
This version is the best .. I totally hate the pepper in (Very sexy 2007)..

It smells fresh spicy, deep and musky, this is the star of summer nights with the best lasting power & sillage over all VS scents.. lovely !

red347
red347

Very Sexy for her... yes it is!

To my untrained nose I get the initial citrus aroma for about 30-45 minutes then she goes almost straight to the sultry, sexy base of musk and amber.

I don't get much of the fruity smell that people are talking about. Sorry I couldn't be of more help...

Victoria's Secret, Very Sexy for her... the name fits!

mama2chloe
mama2chloe

I loved this stuff back in collage. I carried it around with me and the bottle got stolen :( It's a strong scent def for going out in!

lspreack
lspreack

This is the only perfume worn that has recieved a compliment from a man. I guess they reformulated this into Very Sexy?

Yes, the BF just confirmed it. He said the 2002 smelled better than the newer version. Said it was stronger and better w/ my skin chemistry. Sigh guess I'll have to find older bottles.

ellachamp
ellachamp

It really is VERY SEXY. I can't think of a more perfect word to describe it but Sexy, 'nuff said. I don't recommend it for daytime wear though. It leans a bit towards the heavy side.

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

My girl has this and let me tell you when she wear this I wanna eat her alive! :---)

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

I bought this the other day and I really LOVE this scent.....I just can't get it to stay more than twenty minutes or so. Maybe I need some lotion to help lengthen the wear....I don't know though. Tons of the most is overpowering....maybe I should wear the lotion and just two squirrel of the mist.....I'm not sure how to wear this...its either overpowering or disappears...but the smell is pretty sexy. I like it.

Grace Anne Patrimonio
Grace Anne Patrimonio

This was the first perfume I had when I was 15. Until now I'm still wearing its scent. I've already consumed 9 bottles of this. I just totally love its scent.

sactown82
sactown82

I have a love/hate relationship with this perfume. I wore it for the first time on a trip with my ex-boyfriend in the Dead of winter to Canada so it will always remind me of that trip. I don't like it every day. It smells like something my grandmother would wear thinking she was smelling young. But when I want to feel sultry and warm, this manages to creep its way to the top of my choices. A good evening staple. For Her 2 is much younger and fresher smelling and better for daywear.

fleshy
fleshy

I used every last drop of this perfume. It was such a sexy smell. I definitely made lot of memories while wearing this perfume :p I wore it when from ages 21-25 or so. Its very strong and I wouldn't recommend wearing any time except in the evening and on cool days. It definitely gets strong in the summer.

thaocrockett
thaocrockett

This is the first and only perfume I own that has the word "sexy" on it :). It's sweet and vanillic. I'll say it's pretty lovely, but it's just not my scent. The name sexy is suitable. Night time perfume.

analogheartxo
analogheartxo

TOTALLY SEXY! This is my "date night" perfume. I wear it usually at night, but i LOVE this fragrance. It`s flirty, fun, and sexy.

nush imogen
nush imogen

I disagree with this being for an older woman, other VS perfumes might be (Breathless) but this one is "all ages" IMO :)
I quite like it, not my favorite, but will definitely wear it on occasion. Hard to describe the scent, it reminds me of couple Avon perfumes actually, suitable for fall / winter, both day and night.

Kiyenna
Kiyenna

This scent is very woodsy, musky, and warm to the point of being hot. Whenever I wear it, my boyfriend cannot keep his hands off me. He absolutely loves it and requests I wear it all the time. Very Sexy indeed. :)

Contessa01
Contessa01

This is a decent fragrance. It is a bit strong on the pink pepper though! I wear it every so often when the mood strikes me. I don't find it overly sexy though but maybe men do? If you like pink pepper you'll love this.

augustana_evangeline
augustana_evangeline

This perfume is SEXY, and would definitely work with someone if they had the right chemistry. Unfortunately, on me it turned into something slightly metallic - warm musk, spices, even citrus, but with a screechy metallic note in there somewhere, as if a green perfume was accidentally thrown in into the drydown. :(

BUT it's very wearable, but I can't imagine a teenager wearing this unless they wanted to seduce someone!

IamWoman
IamWoman

I agree completely with Irishprincess... this beauty did NOT need to be "fixed". It is a bright (not screaming) floral with very fresh spices (not thick or weighted). The blend was fantastic in the original, and yes, very feminine and very sexy!

mandi
mandi

When i think of sexy, i think of warm, sensual and mysterious so i would never consider 'Very Sexy Her' to be 'sexy'. It is a citrus based fruity floral (the clementine note is very dominant), a very playful and light fragrance which is better suited for casual wear than for romantic interludes. "very flirty" would be a more appropriate name.

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

This is one of the first perfumes I ever owned (and still own). I can think of a few perfumes that are more sexy than this one, but Very Sexy is very wearable. On me, I smell a light fruity sweetness with just a hint of spice. After smelling other fruity florals, I noticed that Very Sexy has a similar light aquatic quality that slightly reminds me of the opening notes of Cool Waters. It's subtle, and unless you've tried other fruity perfumes you probably wouldn't notice it, but it's there. The floral notes aid in the building of what I consider a lucious aroma--preventing it from being too fruity and too syrupy. The end notes, to me, are a staple in my choice of perfumes. The combination of vanilla, amber, and musk is always a plus in my book because it allows the perfume to achieve a tenderly sweet, well-rounded sexiness. This is my favorite of the Victoria's Secret line.

christina~xoxo
christina~xoxo

this gives me such a migraine everytime i wear it..wish i could use the 2 huge bottles i have but i cant, it just gives me a headache, not sure why..too bad :(

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

wow this frangrance is amazing men love it! its sooo sexy i dont even know how to describe this scent it sweet but not too sweet its perfect -veryy romantic

Mica619
Mica619

I was given this perfume as a gift last year and it was so great after the first time I tried the perfume.this perfume is a great mixture of many differnt herbs but the vanilla that is in the perfume brings everything together for a sexy feeling.this perfume is for women of all ages.it doesn't matter what age us women are we all want to feel sexy for ourselfs as well as that special someone. if you want a self esteem boost this is a good place to start.

To start.

Cherub573
Cherub573

I don't care for most of the Victoria's Secret scents. I don't purchase any of their lotions anymore. This is a nice one for me though. I definitely pick up on the berry accord, but it's not foody. It was also not very spicy on me. It reminded me of what someone's hair would smell like coming out of a high-end salon. The scent also reminded me of dressing up in heels and a slinky outfit for night on the town, so I guess it does lend an air of sexiness in that way.

woogyjones50
woogyjones50

A sexy perfume for sure, but it's not really a perfume that is unique or sets itself apart from others of this type. I don't get the coffee note that is supposed to be in this one. Instead, it is musky with a dab of vanilla.

PR
PR

argh.. why tehy had to put suc ha name on it.. wil ltry it anyway when I 'll have a chance, but the name is a spoiler

Kasku
Kasku

I got it yesterday. It simple, modern and fresh. I don't see older woman wearing it though, it's too flirty...although those hot 40's, 50's and 60's can be pretty flirty these days ;)

afraafra
afraafra

More suitable for older woman, but very sexy in a traditional way. Compliment getter.

Very Sexy for Her by Victoria`s Secret 4.23 out of 5 based on 164 ratings and 34 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy for Her by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy for Her by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.