Designers » T-Z » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Very Sexy for Him Victoria`s Secret for men

Very Sexy for Him Victoria`s Secret for men
dislike

cinnamon

Very Sexy for Him by Victoria`s Secret is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Very Sexy for Him was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Delville. Top notes are lime, tangerine, bergamot and caraway; middle notes are cinnamon, sage, sichuan pepper and bamboo; base notes are orange blossom, vetiver, sequoia and musk.

Lime Tangerine Bergamot Caraway

Cinnamon Sage Sichuan Pepper Bamboo

Orange Blossom Vetiver Sequoia Musk

Eternity

Very Sexy for Him Fragrance Reviews

orlandopiano
orlandopiano

I think they did a pretty good job here. It's nothing to write home about. But, it's a good, safe choice for a date.

mildspicej17u55l
mildspicej17u55l

I like it however, very generic and nothing special.

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

lol ew. It smells so synthetic and bleh.

unmonotiti
unmonotiti

I find this a very manly scent. Spicy, warm, woodsy... The kind of scent you find yourself wrapped in and longing to smell it again after you've felt it on a man's skin. A comforting scent.

Layzie
Layzie

I had my first taste of all three Very Sexys a few months ago, while visiting my friends for a wedding. One of my friends told me she loved the original Very Sexy on her father, so I decided to give them all a try.

I found Very Sexy for Him prosaic. It had this unique, but acrid aroma, and I didn't understand the appeal. I let the other ladies sniff it on my skin, and none were impressed.

cori.x
cori.x

mmmmmm, so interesting to see sichuan pepper as one of the notes here. i am from sichuan province of china, and the sichuan peppercorn (it's peppercorn to be correct) is a indigenous spice that we use in many of our dishes, and it has a very very very special effect--it makes your lips and tongue numb, tinkly number, like many very little needles poking in a high frequency, like a very light vibration, like feeling is returning to your legs after a long sit on the toilet. this is a very unique flavor that is only widely used in sichuan cuisine.

msomogyi
msomogyi

This isn't my husband's favorite, but it's my favorite on him. I would spray it on him in secret if I thought I could get away with it. I had a room mate in college that bought a tiny bottle to spray on her sheets, she loved this so much.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

If you base the quality of a fragrance on how many compliments you get, you probably need to get your self esteem checked. Fragrance should complement a shining personality...not the other way around.

WIth that being said, this scent is very pleasing. It's not particularly revolutionary, but it's nice. Slightly sexy, spicy, fresh, and clean.

It won't turn heads, but it's nice.

Steppero
Steppero

I have had a bottle of this stuff for a year. Only worn it a handful of times, because I honestly don't see the appeal. I pulled it out today and wore it to work for something different. No compliments, smell not that great. Overhyped in my opinion

burgundyaltima

finally put my finger on it!..smells like a fruitier/more citrusy Ck eternity .. smells good but CK eternity last and projects better so id stick with that!

StinkOMatic

No compliments wearing this out and about. Not a single one. my score remains 4/10

StinkOMatic

ok got this yesterday, was a blind buy, and here are my thoughts. I don't really see what all the rave is about to be honest. It smells like a dirty spicy aquatic frag to me. Might come off as a bit cloying. I have seen reviews where men said they didnt care for the smell but the ladies love it. I will be testing that part today when i go out. I will report back on the results, but as for myself, it's ok i guess, i will wear it from time to time, but the fact that the smell is kinda over rated in reviews and the longevity is not very good i would give this a 4/10

carera
carera

COPY PASTE ETERNITY CK.

StinkOMatic

Blind buying this. package should arrive any day. I am not expecting too much from this. We will see what happens

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

This is pure SEX

Not just sex

But VERY SEXY.

For Him.

I have the sickest bottle of this cologne. I think it dates back at least 5 years ago, my dad's forgotten treasure.

I now posses it, and it is truly divine.

Cedarwood. I can taste it.

DARK citrus.

& the secret ingredient: SEX

=

VERY SEXY

- THE BOY NEXT DOOR

kenney77
kenney77

One of the best colognes I've ever had I wore this a lot a few years ago one of my favorites love the opening notes very strong and sweet but sexy good job vs

Aroma d'Latino
Aroma d'Latino

Very Sexy for Him is a great men’s fragrance. Very Sexy falls in the same category of the woody floral / green aromatics like CK's Eternity, Paco Rannane's XS, A&F Fierce and Chanel's Platinum Egoist.

The scent is fresh, green, woody and “Sexy". Yes! this is Sexy! The projection and sillage are good to average but longevity is not that great as others have mentioned.

Very Sexy is safe and a good choice for wearing at work. The scent is pleasant and women like it. I wore this at the office for quite some time and the girls there seem to enjoyed it, I was always receiving compliments for it. The only bad thing about Very Sexy is longevity as said before, it fades away too quick, maybe 2-4 hours max. I used to re-apply this 2 times a day during my 8 hr shift. T

This is definitely worth a try. It's a safe buy and it works for any age, not just the young guys as others have stated.

Guys, women can't be wrong, if they like this juice give it a try, do it for the ladies :D

Possum-Pie
Possum-Pie

Warm sweet citrus... I was skeptical at first, Victoria Secret? But I spritzed it on my arm and left the store. I kept smelling it, and went back and bought it. There are Perfume snobs who hate every scent that is marketed to the masses, don't fall into that crowd. I have gotten more compliments when I wear this, than when I wear Mona d'Orio, Tom Ford, or Creed. Definately a hit with women. Drawbacks are Poor longevity, less than 5hrs, and only fair sillage after dry-down. Take an atomizer along to work and reapply.

nemesis76
nemesis76

11 years ago when I first heard about Very Sexy I had mixed feelings about it. Victoria's Secret makes men's cologne? Really? After a few sprays and a few compliments I had to say whoa its pretty damn good. But how do I feel about it today? Lets have a look!

It's actually been awhile since I worn Very Sexy and recently I was given a bottle for my birthday. I remember my first impressions with Very Sexy...well balanced spicy entrance with a citrus coating. It was also sweet but not over the top just right! This stuff is made for nightclubs and stripclubs...well anything with a club in it haha! I like to wear it only to impress the ladies and I do not wear it because I like it personally. Sometimes I wear a particular cologne because it is me, its my personal signature and it fills my own nostrils with pleasure! This stuff was made to attract the ladies...its from Victoria's Secret remember?

Today my Very Sexy bottle is still in my collection and for what's it worth I would recommend it to attract them......females!

7 out of 10 personally
9 out of 10 if you are looking to get "some"

burgundyaltima

compliments galore.. longevity is not bad for me..very masculine and sexy..

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

Love this smell my girlfriend bought me this much y'all should check it out I'm getting that woody note strong woody note but don't be fooled it's a light. Cologne to me but it worth a try but need to be low cost since the Cologne light!

KeithScar
KeithScar

This cologne has the perfect name because Very Sexy for him is VERY SEXY, Vicky Secret hit a grandslam with this mens fragrance, THis has a nice blend of spice and citrus that unfolds to a warm woody scent thats excellent for night time use when u out on a date or for the nightlife out for drinks and dancing. Dont need much on to get an affect. A must keep in my collection

Do not buy this crap. 0/10 rating in every category

camposg

High school scent. For younger guys...

keffy
keffy

This is not a bad scent at all, I'm now more into gourmands like, Rochas man, lolita lempicka, Angel Pure Malt, Versace Dreamer and Givenchy Play Intense so this doest even matter anymore because its on the brink of running out. This one is good for those who are in high school or freshman in college, for you older guys, you need scents like Givenchy's Pi, Dior Homme Intense, L'Instant de Guerlain and Channel's Homme and Edition Blanche, guys for the money that they want for VS very sexy, you can get something like Yves Saint Laurent Live Jazz or YSL Body Kouros and still have change left to buy a ice cream.

nush imogen
nush imogen

In the words of my husband - "this smells like fire crackers" .. and i dont want my boy to smell like 4th of July lol

andy

its funny that this is one of the scents women LOVE to smell on guys and yet most men don't want to wear

its because it has a nice fresh citric tone with some sweetness from the cinnamon bark and florals, yet it maintains its masculinity with the woodsy notes and is easily one of the best date night scents

SSDerks
SSDerks

very nice to put on before going to bed, very relaxing feeling.

squartarola
squartarola

I don't get where people say this is reminiscent of Eternity by CK. The drydown is almost a clone of Gucci PH - at least on me. True, the silage & longevity might not be a 9 or a 10, but at around $30/ bottle (online), it's better than the $55/ bottle for the aforementioned Gucci. My wife preferred it over VS or Him 2, which I agree is a little too light. I give it 3.5/5

siririschmoos
siririschmoos

I have not worn it enough to get any feedback from others. I've only worn it around my place and have not gone out to social outings but it to me is an okay scent.

I don't see why it is such a "big thing" with the ladies. Do they really like it or is it that once they hear it's by V.S. they think it is sexual and desirable?

To me it projects and is decent in longevity. A little on the sweet side, I'll have to give it a real long wearing soon and get back to you...............

ericae772
ericae772

I love this scent on a man. So sexy

Wildcard
Wildcard

Don't really care for this fragrence to synthetic and made me a little nausea when I wore it, but.....the women love it. I understand the crisp confidence of D&G Pour Homme I appreciate the sauve cool sophistication of Armani "Black" Code (yes my bottle says "Black"), and I am very at ease with the laid back casual style of Burberry Brit, I love these scents and I can understand why women would love them. But I don't get why they like VS. But they do. It is not my most complemented scent but I have been complemented by women when I wear it. So who am I to argue with a women that likes what she likes. Last 4/6hours good for night time use perfect for late summer after a nice rain outside can go thru the fall and early winter.

NukerCC
NukerCC

Great smell here! this is the fragrance I started on and used it mainly for many years.
I would like to call this a rare fragrance to smell on someone else while your out, I was using this through high school a time when most of the other guys of that age wouldn't even step foot in the vicoria secert store. Discovered this fragrance from a older gentleman collection around age45 he didn't have many others but I had to gone out and get my own bottle within that week.

The Opening is so nice to smell from a good distance, very synthetic opening nothing that would make you turn away.
If spraying this on your skin you will get a stronger opening. The fragrance doesn't last more than 4-5hours on skin.
Spraying this on your shirt give you an all night Very nice dry down smell of the fragrance, compliments every night while using this on your clothing.
Better to use at night, warm summer night OR day

svillatoro
svillatoro

I totally agree with Mrare, no projection, no longevity, nice smell but you have to reapply or bathe yourself in it to be noticed.

Poor quality and highly priced...

Not recomended... Try CK Eternity.

wlf683
wlf683

I absolutely LOVE this cologne! I have bought it for so many boyfriends because when a man wears this, I just cannot keep my hands off him! It is delicious and lovely and fresh on a man, and not too overpowering like so many cheap colognes (Axe, I'm looking at you). This is hands-down, the sexiest smell on a man.

MRare
MRare

It's got a really nice smell, but no projection and longevity to help it. Girls are definitely into this stuff, but you practically have to bath yourself in it to be noticed.

For any age I would say, but probably the younger the better. Don't wear this outside, you'll get washed away with the wind in no time.

saja5063
saja5063

In terms of scent itself this is my top 3. Some scents makes you feel clean, some scents makes you feel young.. VS for him makes you feel ..sexy..It really does. The tops notes and the dry down aren't that much different which is great because the initial scent is just so nice. But there is a catch to this fragrance... it just doesn't last. Both sillage and longevity is very poor which is such a shame because i love the scent so much.

Here are the notes from the VS website:

top-bergamot, tangerine, caraway, pink lime
heart-cinnamon, szechuan pepper, bamboo, sage
Base-orange blossom, sequoia, musk, vetiver

I discovered these scents (VS & VS2) many years after they were released. I originally prefered the VS2, but now find VS to be the better of the two. Looking at the profusion of citrus here, it seems it should have been a "straight" citrus, yet it is quite aromatic...

This opens very brightly with a hint of sharp spiciness and some leafy greens. Sweeet and sparkly with a hint of rye-like aroma...yum! The heart is a superb blend of greens (bamboo:lush, and sage:herbal) and the warm smooth aromas of cinnamon and peppercorns. Very balanced and invigorating, not to mention sexy...The drydown is woody and earthy, but the inclusion of orange blossom keeps it sweet, smooth and almost powdery. There is just enough musk here to be sensual, but not too "sweaty" or animalic. A very impressive citrus scent, that's not watery or too aquatic or transparent. What a wonderful fragrance, and I hope they NEVER stop making it!!

Sillage: good
Longevity: above average
Overall: 3.75/5

My last boyfriend did not like ANY colognes, really. He would wear them, get bored and then give them away. When I got him this during the Semi-annual Sale in a giftbox w/50 ml EDT and 100ml shave balm HE LOVED IT! And when it was gone; he bought the 100 ml EDT, shower gel and the shave balm again. If your man says he does not LIKE cologne...try this, chances are he will!!

I love this on my guy no other cologne will do, this is the only one i can stand. All others are so synthetic n heavy. this says "i am so good in bed" to me

guest_kajo
guest_kajo

no sredniej klasy perfumka i trwałość średnie znam lepsze w kali 1 do 10 ma u mnie 5 i ze wszystkim z tej marki tak jest nawet nivea kozak przy victoriasSecret jesli chodzi o kremy po goleniu poprostu średniawka

Jave26
Jave26

I really didn't want to give this a chance then 1 day I saw it and gave it a try, I'm glad that I did this stuff is great smells very very good a thumbs up the only negative longevity is poor not horrible but wish it was better.

guest_Jared
guest_Jared

This cologne is so amazing that when I wear it I turn myself on. Oh yea, same for the women around me. It's incredible.

andy

gotto say this is a classic BECAUSE
they use orange blossum, orange wood and fruit to get an overall rich citrus

the spices compliment this and make the scent more 3d and give it a sexy edge

im personally a HEAVY HEAVY cologne wearer and gotto say this stuff gets SO many compliments its insane it will literally get people smellin across the room to find the scent source

gotto say one drawback is it's lasting power but it can be worn super heavy with no real drawbacks

bmxerman
bmxerman

ALWAYS ALWAys complimenter on. I've never had very expensive colognes so i'm not up to par on criticizing it against higher priced colognes but i do know that it beats anything you get at walmart and most typical colognes stores.
Its almost like if fruits were manly smells any male wanting to smell masculine would want this. It attracts women in a way of saying Don't put me in any category other than oh my god, who's the new guy?!!!!!!!!!!!!

yayank
yayank

i love if my boyfriend wore it, and someday i try to spray it on me ooooh my god i get a lot of compliment ;-)
and after that i ask him do not to bring back to US
and every time i wear i always get compliment how nice smell i am ^_^

nightcrawler27
nightcrawler27

...too over powering, not for tropical countries.

guest_deshawn
guest_deshawn

this definately has some of the same notes as gaultier le male but in a much more appealing way for younger dudez and i kno cuz i thro at least a good douse mayb 25 sprayz n get complimentz and nobody tells me its overpowering

Syxty9yn
Syxty9yn

I have wanted to get this one for the longest time but check this, i been told the 2 is a build up on this so am torn btwn the both them. Ya'll gotta help me coz i need one o these

andy

this is definatley a chick magnet and believe me VICTORIA SECRET knows what is attractive to women well

enocmohamed
enocmohamed

It is a perfume that not everybody is used to... nice, citric and kind of feminine touch, which makes it attractive for everybody...

Very Sexy for Him by Victoria`s Secret 4.07 out of 5 based on 194 ratings and 50 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy for Him by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy for Him by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.