Designers » T-Z » Citrus « Groups

Very Sexy for Him 2 Victoria`s Secret for men

Very Sexy for Him 2 Victoria`s Secret for men
dislike

herbal

Very Sexy for Him 2 by Victoria`s Secret is a Citrus fragrance for men. Very Sexy for Him 2 was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Steve Demercado. Top notes are green pepper, sage, juniper berries and aldehydes; middle notes are geranium, lavender, cardamom, nutmeg and fennel; base notes are guaiac wood, palisander rosewood, sandalwood, teak wood and musk.

Green Pepper Sage Juniper Berries Aldehydes

Geranium Lavender Cardamom Nutmeg Fennel

Guaiac Wood Palisander Rosewood Sandalwood Teak Wood Musk

Very Sexy for Him 2 Fragrance Reviews

Layzie
Layzie

I had my first taste of all three Very Sexys a few months ago, while visiting my friends for a wedding. One of my friends told me she loved the original Very Sexy on her father, so I decided to give them all a try.

Of the three, this was the least appealing. Very Sexy 2 is a pretty bitter scent. I was glad the longevity was not great. Apparently, musky fragrances and I do not mix well.

Tattooed Wolf
Tattooed Wolf

Blind buy from reviews and because it is no longer made. I can honestly say this smells ALOT like AXE Kilo. I wore Kilo religiously like 4 years ago for like 6 months. I know it's scent all too well. While the scent of both are pleasent,it reminded me why I stopped using Kilo. The longevity is rather poor and at certain times of the day it smells chemically sticky sweet. I'll keep it in my collection and give it a go every now and then. (woof)

nush imogen
nush imogen

I like this better than the first one but it still smells too chemical for me, dislike ...

SSDerks
SSDerks

not as good as the first one, but good to put on during the evening time, relaxing smell.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I like this much better than the regular very sexy for him BUT this can smell like listerine on some people so try this at the store before you buy!

Violet Pansy
Violet Pansy

I bought it for birthday of my husband. This fragrance smells rich and spicy, not heavy, but not too light as well. I really like it, same as husband was happy about my gift.

yabadu
yabadu

Reminds me of Versace Man Eau Fraiche a lot...
Kinda sexy and mysterious but could have something a bit irritating for men.
Although the ladys seems fine+ with it.

Personally I prefer the Versace Man Eau Fraiche..
I like it but prefer the Eau Fraiche which is a bit more masculine in my opinion.

7.5/10

ericae772
ericae772

when I worked at victoria's secret in highschool this stuff flew off the shelf's! Very nice scent, clean and fresh.

Ash4245
Ash4245

It has a very sexy, kind of blend! Women absolutely LOVE it It's got, you know, kind of an aromatic citrus. But it has some spices to sweeten it up a bit!

paulomarianoph
paulomarianoph

hmmmmmmm what can i say well i bought this cologne on sale and it was like what the heck its victoria secret for men? so i used it and i was surprised by the scent that it emits for me its like sweet, musky mysterious scent. i dont know its not my favorite cologne, its just simple scent. BUT for one mysterious effect on girls who smell it, wow they simply cant resist it hahahhahaa maybe victoria secret knows what they are doin huh?

When I first tested these scents; it was to buy some for an ex, and I found this one lighter than the original(VS-dk. blue) and figured this one would be a citrus; however, none are listed(?). The notes listed above are incomplete, and here they are direct from the Victoria Secret website:

TOP-green peppercorns, white sage, melozone (fruity aldehydes?), and juniper berries

HEART-geranium, lavender, cardamom, nutmeg, bourbon fennel

BASE-guaiac wood, rosewood, sandalwood, teak and musk

This has a very aqueous slightly sharp opening, as well as being airy and fresh. The body of the scent is a smooth and green spiced-floral that is absolutely clean, sexy and sensual in the lightest way possible-like the gentle touch of a sweet lover. The drydown is woody...but in a very light almost dreamy way as the rosewood and guaiac (both light, aromatic woods) blend with the warmth of sandal and exotic dark teak. The musk is fresh and clean and I actually prefer this to the Very Sexy for men-it is lighter, fresher and softer, but still smells wonderful and despite it's overall sheerness lasts well.

Sillage: okay
Longevity: good
Overall: 4/5

I agree with the previous reviewer in that this isn't the best cologne in the world and despite it's 'lightness' it has something undeniably sexy and inviting about it, and it is very aptly named. Around Christmas and Valentine's Day, they sell ornaments in the VS stores with mini EDT sprays in them and I am going to get both of them this year and spread some 'sexy' around...

Also the guy I bought the VS2 for is not a big cologne fan but has since bought shower gel, after shave and a large bottle of EDT, when the gift set I bought him ran out...we call it "The Blue Persuader"...

olymsailor83
olymsailor83

Ok well, this one is very interesting. I own 2 bottles of this stuff and that's for a reason.
I have smelled better colognes than this, but for some reason when i wear this, women go bananas over it! I own over 20 fragrances, and this one just steals all the attention from my collection. I don't know if my skin fits perfectly with this but whatever it is, it sure does its job! I say men, give this a try and see for yourself. It might not be the best you ever smelled, but see what it does for you ;)

hollivomitsyou
hollivomitsyou

my husband wears this sometimes and i like it very much.

Very Sexy for Him 2 by Victoria`s Secret 3.78 out of 5 based on 89 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy for Him 2 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy for Him 2, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Very Sexy for Him 2 by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Very Sexy for Him 2 by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.