Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Victoria Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

caramel
Victoria Victoria`s Secret for women Videos
Victoria Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Victoria Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Victoria Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria's Secret is launching a new fragrance accompanied with body care collection named VICTORIA. This perfume is fresh, sexy and totally irresistible – as announced by the house. It is constructed as a floral-fruity blend and contains everything that fans of Victoria's Secret fragrances like and recognize as the brand's signature.

Composition of the new fragrance Victoria opens with juicy, luminous notes of red berries. Luminous red berries surround and sweeten Victoria rose placed in the heart of the composition, accompanied by a fine gourmand trail of crème brulee in the base of the perfume. Sweet, romantic, sexy, exciting, gourmand … new fragrance by Victoria's Secret will leave a full impression if used with perfumed body lotion or perfumed body scent. Victoria arrives on the market as EAU DE PARFUM.

Flacon of Victoria is made of heavy glass and embellished with a pink ribbon on its neck. It was presented as 50ml at the price of $52 and 100ml for $68. Accompanying body care products are available as 250ml (body mist) and 200ml (body lotion). The collection is already available on the official website of the company. Victoria was launched in 2013.

Red Berries

Rose

Creme Brulee Caramel

Victoria Fragrance Reviews

galaxy86
galaxy86

I wish I can find original victoria... It is the most heavenly scent I have smelt on my skin. Trance is the word of how I feel using original victoria...

mjd83
mjd83

Victoria and Incredible are my top two favorite fragrances. I love it's red berries and soft creaminess! It is also a wonderful year round scent.

glambert
glambert

I got a small vial of this as part of a Black Friday promotion. I definitely smell lots of berries and the creme brûlée. With my body chemistry, those are the only notes that are there. This might be a pretty fragrance on someone else but it's not for me. The silage on this moderate, so it isn't too overbearing. However, the fragrance has very poor longevity on me. I have a feeling that the reason it fades so fast is because it doesn't go with my body chemistry very well, but it is still a legitimate concern.

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

Was excited to try this since I haven't been able to get in a VS shop for a while. Really disappointed to get a bombshell infused sweet berries. I don't get any creme brûlée at all, although it does last quite a while than usual VS EDPs.

masamim10
masamim10

I got the EDP bottle of this, since VS was having a promotion of this fragrance and the bottle was only $15(orig. ret.$40).
To be honest, I did not like it out of the bottle. I think I only got it because my nose had been messed up from smelling too many other scents(I had just come from sephora, b&bw and l'occitane), and I could not tell what it smelled like.

I usually do not like sickly, sweet, scents, so I probably would not have purchased it if my nose had been working correctly. That is exactly what it smells like out of the bottle. Cotton-candy'ish and sweet, and kind of too heavy for me.

However, the dry down is actually super pretty, and sweet and slightly floral in a subdued kind of way. I hate the initial blast of scent that it starts out with, but I think the scent is lovely midway through its scent cycle.

Unfortunately, staying power is pretty bad. I can't believe it is an EDP! Most of my EDT's last longer than this! Good thing I got the mini bottle so I can carry around everywhere(doesn't leak!).

It's definitely drawn compliments, and I will finish using this, but I won't buy it again.

Kara712
Kara712

Smells like body odor. Sweat. Terrible. As much as I love Sexy Little Things both Tease and Noir or Angel, I dislike this the most. I spray it on and it smells like I haven't washed in 3 days. Yuck!

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I got a huge gift set of this at the semi annual sale. I'm not very impressed with it. The bottle is super cute, but the perfume is too much like a lot of their other perfumes. I don't find the sillage or longevity to be good either. There isn't anything offensive in this, but nothing stands out either. I don't find it to have any more strength than a body spray. It does look super cute on my dresser(out of direct light of course, because if this scent fades any, there would be no scent). I think I've used it once. I'll keep it for show or maybe pass it on to my daughter.

stefaniedawnn
stefaniedawnn

I love smelling this out of the bottle! I can't explain why but it's very pleasing to my olfactory receptors & I find it rather addicting. It's true that the scent doesn't last terribly long, but most fragrances last less than three hours on my skin anyway, so it's not much of an issue for me. I love the initial blast of red berries which then turns into a delicious creme brulee within the hour. I'm no expert with describing or defining notes in perfumes but these notes are quite obvious on my skin. At first I was worried this scent would become headache inducing but it turned out to be a very enjoyable scent to wear. I think the bottle suits it perfectly. This scent is what I'd describe as pretty. Not gorgeous, but very pretty.

scarlettcupcake
scarlettcupcake

I like this, but I don't love it. I was excited with the notes and hoped it was a yummy crème brulee caramel explosion! It wasn't... it is more like a boring fruity floral. Le sigh.

GirlNumber7
GirlNumber7

I really do love this perfume. It's very light, fresh and girly. Suitable for young or mature women. The scent screams flirty, playful yet romantic. I cannot stop sniffing myself (ha-ha!) and my clothes after a spritz or two. I could barely smell the berries, but the rose and creme brulee smells really nice.

But, it doesn't stays long though. I purchased the EDP 100ml just because the store didn't have the smaller one. I have to spritz again after 3 hours...but, hey, I don't mind at all :D

risarii
risarii

I'm on the fence with this one. I like it, but then I don't. When it's first sprayed, it's quite "sharp" almost and I really don't like it, but the the red berries come in, then the rose mixes in (I love this stage), but I don't really get the creme brulee. I would probably like it quite a bit if it wasn't for the horrendous lasting power. I never have a problem with lasting power, a lot of fragrances last days on me ad even most VS ones (Angel, Noir, Bombshell) last me all day. And I don't just mean it doesn't last all day- it probably lasts literally an hour and half, MAYBE 2 hours and then it's gone.

Disappointing.

On the upside, the bottle is adorable, as is the bottle for the body spray, the lotion and the roller ball.

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

Victoria's Secret tricked me on this one. I was walking past the store and I smelled something wonderful, like carmel and chocolate candies. I had to walk in and find the source. I picked up all the new bottles in the store and sprayed them on a sample card trying to figure it out. As I was leaving, I saw they had some oil over a candle. I leaned over and smelled it and there it was. I asked the sales lady what the oil was supposed to be, and she told me it was the new Victoria. Confused, I walked up to the display again and sniffed the bottle. I still didn't get that sweet chocolate smell I was looking for. I sprayed it on myself 3 times and still didn't smell it. I waited it out, hoping it would suddenly turn into the smell I was looking for, and it didn't. This just smells like generic VS perfume. It's all right, and I ended up purchasing a bottle to spray around my room, but I would never wear it.

slpkmack
slpkmack

There was a special price for the rollerball at VS today so I decided it couldn't hurt to have this casual fragrance on hand. One of the salesgirls had sprayed it on cardstock for me to sample and I thought it was nice.
VS/BBW perfumes are rarely very complex and stay close to the skin so I don't expect anything otherwise. That being said, I enjoy them for light daytime fragrance.
This one surprised me because, judging by its name, I thought it would be more of a generic warm vanilla scent. After the initial spray, it smelled very strongly of strawberries. In fact, "strawberry syrup" was about the only note I detected for the first minute or so...in a way that made me think that it's maybe better suited for a middle or high school girl.
It later dries down to a more mellow strawberry smell with a nice hint of rose and creme brulee. The sillage is close to the skin and lasts on my skin for about 3-4 hours.
Something strange (is it just me? the sweet scent playing tricks on my senses?) is that the perfume actually makes my skin tingle a bit and feel a bit sticky.
Overall, it's a nice casual and girlish scent for warm summer days. I'm not quite sure yet if I'd buy the full size fragrance especially with summer coming to an end.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I just sampled this yesterday and my feelings are rather lukewarm.
I was expecting a rose but what I got was mild fruity sweetness with gormand notes(kind of like one reviewer said). Once the initial note dries out, you get light sweet gormand that lays very close to the skin and doesn't project well. That seem to be the case for VS scents lately. I love and own several VS fragrances so I am not trying to hate on them or anything but I feel like their creative team took a permanent vacation. They are producing simular scents one after another with simular names. Especially since they had several scents already named "Victoria"-how about a different name for a change?
This perfume smells nice, don't get me wrong, I would wear it, but I wouldn't buy it because I was feeling very meh about it.
P.S.other people seem to be comparing this to Chloe Narcisse and Babydoll- this smells NOTHING like Baby Doll which is heavy on grapefruit and rose. Neither is it simular to Chloe Narcisse which sweet and heady 80s style floral oriental.

Sjdaugherty
Sjdaugherty

I just got this tonight along with the lotion. It smells wonderful, very romantic. So far is lasting well on my skin. For some bizarre reason it seems to take a couple of days for a fragrance to get to know my skin and really grab hold with any kind of real longevity. Sounds weird I know But thats how Iit goes! !! All in all I really like this. I know they are saying its a sexy scent but so far on me its tres romantique!!!! I would definately recommend this. And btw I love my leggins and boots!!!!! :-P

isadorable
isadorable

i plan to buy this and i love the bottle... i'm sniffing the tester card right now, and the scent is still there after almost two days... i don't have strain to smell it, and the rose is definitely most dominant... it's a classy/special occasion/all seasons type of scent imo... my boyfriend likes this one, but thinks slt noir tease smells better- though noir tease is hardly detectable on me after an hour or so :(

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

the only perfume VS has put out that i actually like is Rapture... there have been a couple of limited-run body spray scents that are really nice, but all the other perfumes just don't do anything for me.

but i love trying new scents, and so i always try them!

this? based on the description and stated notes, i had no idea how it would go, and had very low expectations. very, very low.

i LOVE the pink plastic bow on the bottle, though. it's so Perfume Pretty Barbie perfect!

and the scent? i actually really like it! but it smells like Aspen. the cologne that was everywhere, when i was in high school, and that i actually quite like and wear occasionally myself.

it's like a slightly feminized version of that same masculine cologne smell - but it works.

or, to put it another way, it's kinda like how a snuggly blanket on the couch might smell, with a mixture of His-and-Hers fragrances mixed.

surprisingly androgynous... and really, really nice!

i will say that it's probably not going to go over well among their younger demographic. probably. but who knows?

i like it, it makes me happy, i'm pleasantly surprised.

papergurl
papergurl

I received a rollerball as a little gift and was excited to try it. I always enjoy trying the new VS fragrances, the same way I like trying new teas or checking out the latest wildflower in my garden. I enjoy the process as I have mentioned before, as there are always new releases if I feel like smelling something new. One of my favorite noses is Annie Buzantian and she's done Breathless, Pink and So in Love (a really nice, warm rose scent). She's also done Pure Turquiose (one of my favorites ever) for Ralph Lauren. VS does use "real" noses from time to time and I know as I turn cards, I will find another gem. This isn't it, but it is still pleasant and the cute rollerball will be enough into fall as a purse pick-me-up.

I like paulie86's view, I sometimes do a multiple marshalls/tj's purchases or "one good thing". I know we talk of fragrances and the emotions they invoke. I have to say on the legging tangent, that I have always thought that spandex was a privilege and not a right. I say that with a grin, be who you are, and if a fragrance brings you joy (no matter the "label" and uggs keep a smile on your face because your feet are happy, then "wear it well". I spend my days in a high powered profession, don't let the wildflowers and tea fool you. Fragrance is a way to relax, an outlet. It makes me sad when I feel the tartness coming through the flowers that are this forum. Sharing is the best part of people.

paulie86
paulie86

I first want to say this argument made me laugh at how silly it is since this is a fragrance website and not a fashion one lol but I just want to say I love ugg boots and leggings lol they're my winter staple items. I also want to say i've worked with some of the best of the best in the fashion industry during the seasons i've worked at new york fashion week, and when i'm running from show room to show room I know it's not gonna be in heels I did it a few times and instantly regretted it each time I ran around all day and felt like I was gonna die lol, also when its the fall/winter show season which is in feb you want to be warm so all the running around is usually in leggings and boots it's kind of like a uniform for us lol. I don't think wearing these items compromises someones fashion sense I think it's what's suitable for their daily lives of course I wish it was still like the 40's and 50's when women got done just to go to the grocery store but those times are in the past this is how it is now I guess lol.

Anyways I think this perfume is delicious it smells like berries and cream to me it does smell kind of like Chloe Narcisse now that I think about it and I hate that fragrance with a passion but here it was softer and nicer and not as room spray smelling. The bottle is cute too lol. I wouldn't purchase this though just because I like my fragrances to last on my skin and most VS scents don't. I like quite a few from them but for the price i'm paying i'd rather have a designer perfume that I know will last on my scent eating skin. Or go to marshalls or tj maxx and buy two or three perfumes for the price of that one. I think everyone should wear what they want and what makes them feel comfortable I'm a boy that looks like a girl and wears women's clothing but so what it makes me feel good about myself which is what fashion, makeup, and fragrance is supposed to do for you to begin with lol. I wish people would stop taking everything so seriously we're all a community that loves fragrance we all have different tastes which makes us all unique. All in all this fragrance was good but i'd rather pick something else.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

After anxiously awaiting the arrival in this fragrance in stores I was finally able to test it today!!

Honestly, this smells nothing like I expected it to. The first 10 minutes or so Victoria is surprisingly fresh and light. The rose is not especially rosy, if you know what I mean (not heavy or strong) but that floral note is sweet and feminine. I barely get any creme brûlée - basically it just adds some warmth to the perfume. I do really like it. It is feminine, sweet but not sugary, and completely inoffensive. And there is nothing wrong with that, by the way!

I decided to forgo buying Victoria tonight, but I do think I see a bottle of it in my future.

rosembloom
rosembloom

Shall go test this one today. I am so dismayed at seeing that sad comment on Young girls that dress differently... it is such a shame that it is linked to this perfume. I am 40 and love some of those 'insipid' scents which bring a smile to my face. Is that not the purpose of perfume? To give us wings and ease our imagination into pure PERSONAL bliss... Shall report after trying but I am sure it is not as boring as THAT ???? Chloé perfume lol... like... which one? It might be in my faves lol! Please keep an open mind darlings and not trash this lovely community made of sorrority girls, moms, teens and aspiring perfumistas!

Whit
Whit

I was actually kinda excited to try this one. I went out to one of our local stores to try it and I was so disappointed. I figured it would be very gourmand and sweet, but all I got was sour berries followed by more berries. The longevity was extremely poor too, but I wasn't expecting that to be great anyway.

I really hate to write negative reviews, but this is just so generic to me; it smells like everything else. It's easily lost in the sea of other fruity concoctions out there. I really wish VS would just take a step back and put more time and effort in their frags. Not all of their creations are bad, but this one is in the "easily forgettable" file. :(

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

On me this is very warm and gourmand. I get the berries but its mostly sweet warm and yummy :D

em.caroline.9
em.caroline.9

asher.jessie not sure why your review had to become an attack on women in college who dress in what they find comfortable.... friendly reminder that shaming women for what they want to wear is a backwards and patriarchal behavior that should be eradicated.

nevertheless this perfume isn't iconic or stately by any means. its a pleasant fragrance thats airy and fruity and its very reasonably priced in comparison to designer fragrances with the same notes.

this would make a very easy gift as it wears well on everyone who ive asked and is likable.

prettyswag
prettyswag

The scent is a step into the v.s store and it has already been in the stores everyday air for years...a light rosey,light faint soft...lil bit sweet..faint clean smell...a lil bit older in the drydown....not too much of a bang....just smells like v.s dressing rooms...pretty used and boring.

TilasProdigy
TilasProdigy

I was very excited for this fragrance but Victoria is just another fruity, forgettable fragrance. :c

kibeth1
kibeth1

I tested this scent out today at my local Victorias Secret and am completely saddened that my beloved Victoria has been replaced with this scent. It is not the original and extremely far from it. At first spritz all I got was grapefruit. That lasted a good half hour and then it settled into this weird candyish smell. It just didnt smell right. It was like an imcomplete fragrance. Somethings missing. Dry down to me was extremely similar to Chloe Narcisse. Im sad that Victorias Secret has ignored all of us customers who have begged to have the original back.

SandraV

28 people say it smells like LM Creme Brulee yet only a couple of reviews...odd.

If you're hoping this is anything like the original Victoria, it's not. I smell mostly berries in this, and only a hint of rose. I can see that this might be overly sweet for some, but I don't find it overly sugary. The sweetness is more like stewed fruit than just sugar. I guess this is the cooked sweetness of creme brulee. It has a warmth and mild sourness to it, and any floral notes are almost overwhelmed by ripe berries. It reminds me of Black Raspberry Vanilla by BBW. I was hoping for a sweet rose based scent, but this is definitely a berry based scent. I blind bought the rollerball, and that will be enough. I like this but I'm disappointed because I wanted roses, but I got berries instead.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This smells really good - BUT if you dont like sweet scents then you will hate this. I wonder if this is what the iconic Victoria perfume smelled like back in the day...

LDani
LDani

the bottle reminds me of Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy

nitschevo
nitschevo

The bottle looks a bit like Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci. I am curious how this one will turn out. Lately all VS fragrabces have simply been sweet without a twist.

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

Red berries, Rose&Creme brulee sound super sweet. I can't wait to try it.
Bottle design is pretty but I hope the ribbon wouldn't look cheap in actual bottle.

SandraV

Looking forward to hearing how this one smells-I'm intrigued by the rose/creme brulee combo.

Victoria by Victoria`s Secret 3.92 out of 5 based on 120 ratings and 34 user reviews

Very Sexy 2 Cologne by Victoria's Secret, 1.7 oz Cologne Spray for Men
Very Sexy 2 Cologne by Victoria's Secret, 1.7 oz Cologne Spray for Men
Body Perfume by Victoria's Secret, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray New Packaging for Women
Very Sexy 2 Cologne by Victoria's Secret - 1.7 oz Cologne Spray
Very Sexy 2 Cologne by Victoria's Secret - 1.7 oz Cologne Spray
Eau de Cologne 1.7oz
Very Sexy Platinum Cologne by Victoria's Secret, 1.7 oz Eau De Cologne Spray for Men
Body Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray New Packaging
Body Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray New Packaging
Victoria's Secret Night Perfume by Victoria's Secret, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Victoria's Secret No 3 Sheer Amber Perfume by Victoria's Secret, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Victoria Secret Pink New Perfume by Victoria's Secret, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Eau de Cologne 1.7oz
Very Sexy Platinum Cologne by Victoria's Secret - 1.7 oz Eau De Cologne Spray
Very Sexy Platinum Cologne by Victoria's Secret - 1.7 oz Eau De Cologne Spray
VERY SEXY for MEN by Victoria's Secret COLOGNE SPRAY 1.7 OZ
VERY SEXY for MEN by Victoria's Secret COLOGNE SPRAY 1.7 OZ
VERY SEXY 2 for MEN by Victoria's Secret COLOGNE SPRAY 1.7 OZ
VERY SEXY 2 for MEN by Victoria's Secret COLOGNE SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Perfume.com
Victoria Secret Pink New Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Perfume.com
Victoria's Secret Night Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Cologne 0.75oz
Rapture Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 0.75 oz Cologne Spray
Rapture Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 0.75 oz Cologne Spray
Perfume.com
Victoria's Secret No 3 Sheer Amber Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Victoria's Secret No 1 Feathered Musk Perfume by Victoria's Secret, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Victoria's Secret Glamour Perfume by Victoria's Secret, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
VERY SEXY for WOMEN by Victoria's Secret EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
VERY SEXY for WOMEN by Victoria's Secret EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
VICTORIA SECRET DARK ORCHID SEDUCTION for WOMEN by Victoria's Secret EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
VICTORIA SECRET NIGHT for WOMEN by Victoria's Secret EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
VICTORIA SECRET NIGHT for WOMEN by Victoria's Secret EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Very Sexy Perfume by Victoria's Secret, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray New Packaging for Women
Heavenly Perfume by Victoria's Secret, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
VERY SEXY PLATINUM for MEN by Victoria's Secret COLOGNE SPRAY 1.7 OZ
VICTORIA SECRET RAPTURE for WOMEN by Victoria's Secret COLOGNE SPRAY 1.7 OZ
VICTORIA SECRET RAPTURE for WOMEN by Victoria's Secret COLOGNE SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Perfume.com
Victoria's Secret Glamour Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Perfume.com
Victoria's Secret No 1 Feathered Musk Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Perfume.com
Very Sexy Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray New Packaging
Heavenly Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Heavenly Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Very Sexy 2 Cologne by Victoria's Secret - 3.4 oz Cologne Spray
Very Sexy 2 Cologne by Victoria's Secret - 3.4 oz Cologne Spray
Victoria Perfume by Victoria's Secret, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Victoria Perfume by Victoria's Secret, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Victoria's Secret Heavenly Flowers Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Victoria's Secret Heavenly Flowers Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Dream Angels Kiss Perfume by Victoria's Secret, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Victoria's Secret London New Bond Street No. 111 Perfume by Victoria's Secret, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Victoria Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Victoria Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Dream Angels Kiss Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Dream Angels Kiss Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Very Sexy Cologne by Victoria's Secret, 3.4 oz Cologne Spray for Men
Very Sexy Cologne by Victoria's Secret, 3.4 oz Cologne Spray for Men
Perfume.com
Victoria's Secret London New Bond Street No. 111 Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Very Sexy Perfume by Victoria's Secret, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray New Packaging for Women
Body Perfume by Victoria's Secret, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray New for Women
Body Perfume by Victoria's Secret, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray New for Women
Very Sexy Cologne by Victoria's Secret - 3.4 oz Cologne Spray
Very Sexy Cologne by Victoria's Secret - 3.4 oz Cologne Spray
Body Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray New
Body Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray New
Perfume.com
Very Sexy Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray New Packaging
Rapture Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 1.7 oz Cologne Spray
Rapture Perfume by Victoria's Secret - 1.7 oz Cologne Spray
VERY SEXY 2 for MEN by Victoria's Secret COLOGNE SPRAY 3.4 OZ
VERY SEXY 2 for MEN by Victoria's Secret COLOGNE SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Victoria's Secret Glamour Perfume by Victoria's Secret, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
VICTORIA SECRET FORBIDDEN for WOMEN by Victoria's Secret EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Victoria fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Victoria, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Victoria by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Victoria by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.