Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Victoria’s Secret Angel Victoria`s Secret for women

Victoria’s Secret Angel Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

oud
Victoria’s Secret Angel Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Victoria’s Secret Angel Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Victoria’s Secret Angel Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria’s Secret Angel fragrance freshness and sultry warmth with succulent notes of sparkling plum, sheer violet, garednia and amber accented with a touch of pink pepper, musk and agarwood (oud) – a luxurious ingredient known as “Fragrance Gold.” It is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Angel was launched in 2011.

The collection includes 50 ml Eau de Parfum , a Fragrance Mist , a Fragrance Lotion and a Shimmer Lotion.

Pink Pepper Plum

Gardenia Violet

Ambergris Musk Agarwood (Oud)

Victoria’s Secret Angel Fragrance Reviews

LSwithperfume
LSwithperfume

I actually bought this a year ago, when the first VS beauty & accessories store opened in HK. I got this in a set with a 0.75ml small perfume, 75ml big bottle perfume, lotion and shower gel for 100ml each.
The big bottle is absolutely my fav! (I'm a sucker of somethings with wings... that 's why i love VS ;) ) As for the scent, I think it is too strong for late spring, summer, and the early of the fall in HK. I recommend to wear this one in winter (or temperature under 15-20 deg cel); It's also a very mature and sexy scent, but it's not that kind of "bolt and hot like fire" sexy, it's more "soft and elegant" sexy.
I don't know if I would repurchase it or not... cuz I'm not very into scent of the top note (but it turns beautiful when it comes to middle note). See if I would miss it or not when I finally finish it up (But that would take a very long time XDXD).

ira.singhal
ira.singhal

I got this as a gift from a friend. Actually she brought it for my mom but I liked it so pinched it! It is fabulous! It has something which reminds me of Dior Poison, but not it's as strong. It has quickly become one of my top 5 favourites which is saying something considering I own more than 5O designer perfumes! I love the combination of Plum and Jasmine. On me it lasts for days and days. Once I didn't have a shower for 2 days and could still smell it when I finally bathed! I am glad not too many people have discovered this cause I can feel special wearing this gem! I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes strong florals! I would definitely buy it myself again. I absolutely love this!

perfumeproblem777
perfumeproblem777

This perfume...it is probably one of the best ones I've tried. Every single time I wear it, I got a compliment. Many of my guy friends have even said that they wish their girlfriends wore it so that they could smell it more often.

It's the only scent that has any sort of spice that works well with my skin. The fruit and woodsy smell work together so well and it's never cloying. It is definitly more of a cold weather scent for me, because I would rather have fresh and fruity smells during the hot months. But VS Angel is one that I will continue to buy for as long as they make it.

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

Where to begin omg this is by far one of my top favorite perfumes ever! It's so unique and apparently a lot of people don't really care for it but that's okay I like being the only person to smell like this lol :). I mean there is just something so unique and different about this perfume I believe it's the plum I have never smelt a plum perfume like this before it's not overly sweet like a lot of other Victoria's Secret perfume are this is a gem! The lasting power on me is crazy! Like 8 hours and that's amazing for a vs fragrance they normally last like 4-5 tops so yeah this is good stuff. This perfume mostly smells of a fresh cut plum mixed with some gardenia and pink pepper! Now there is a very strange note that I'm not all that familiar with but I love it!!! It's that Oud aka arguwood this leaves a very woodsy and masculine tone to the perfume without being overly masculine I want more perfumes with this note bc if it's what I think it smells like it's heavenly! All in all this is a beautiful long lashing scent the true scent of an Angel 10/10

Malibu
Malibu

VICTORIA'S SECRET ANGEL is different from Victoria's Secret usual fragrance releases; it's more 'adult' and subtle, in comparison to their largely gourmand output. This such a lovely, light, floral-with-a-hint-of-zesty-fruit fragrance, yet it is also a warm and slightly powdery and spicy perfume.

I detect the lemon, rose, peony, violet and a woody/amber blend, as well as a spicy bite of pepper. There's possibly some peach too, but the plum note is very light and is largely hidden under the florals and pepper.

The staying power is much better then VS's other perfumes; six to eight hours. This is something I wear often now that the weather is warming up, but I did buy it in winter and would occasionally wear it then too.

Kara712
Kara712

It's super sweet, super fruity, I love it! <3 Good lasting power, medium sillage. My best firned told me that it reminds her of Armani Diamonds ^_^

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

I'm typically not a fan of most Victoria's Secret perfumes aside from the Sexy Little Things Noir fragrances. To me, most of them smell the same. They don't smell bad, but they're the type of scents that just smell ... Generic and synthetic.

Victoria's Secret Angel smells different, in my opinion. Is it a unique fragrance? Is it a bombshell fragrance? Is it a "make a statement" fragrance? Not at all, but it stands out in VS's line of perfumes because it isn't a sweet fruity floral. It's slightly more mature than that.

Victoria's Secret classifies this as a "fruity floral," but I couldn't disagree more. This smells clean, woody, and very light. The violet, the pink pepper, and the agarwood are the notes that stand out the most for me. There's a VERY slight hint of plum in the top notes, but I find that to fade away almost instantly. The musk isn't overpowering or heavy at all.

I would recommend this to women who enjoy "no muss, no fuss" fragrances, women who like to smell clean, and women who don't like sugary perfumes. In a way, I see this as a sporty fragrance, almost. It's a nice, lightweight fragrance that works really nicely in warm weather. If you want a Summer fragrance that doesn't smell like pina coladas or a sugary fruit bomb, I think this is perfect.

peachypixie
peachypixie

This perfume has me rethinking my neutrality toward pink pepper. I'm loving how sophisticated and warm it is on my skin, without the typical vanilla base! Soft, sexy, in between soft and moderate sillage. Longevity is also in between, no less than 2 hours, no more than 4.

Best for spring or fall. Great for bedtime.

ErikaTayTay
ErikaTayTay

Right when I first smelled this perfume, I thought it was a lovely scent. I think that it is a bit strong though. It is a very lovely scent, and is in a beautiful bottle. The scent I find to be too strong to wear daily. This perfume I LOVE to wear as a night perfume! I wear it to concerts and out for dinner. it is a unique scent, but I think it is too strong for day use.

This fragrance has strong character. It starts with dominant plum, accompanied by violet and gardenia. I can't detect typical pepper, maybe it is somewhere in the background, adding a bit of warmth. To my nose this scent is like a cloud of intense pleasure, boudoir, very feminine.
Scent for an angel? For naughty angel, I guess.

Update: I've tested it once more and I need to add that it is perfect bedtime scent. Intimate - this word describes it best.

carleighmarley
carleighmarley

I have the body mist version of this and I really like it. It smells very crisp and light but has a moderate sillage at the same time. It also lasts about 4-5 hours, impressive for a body mist! I can really smell the plum and violet. I think I will get more use out of this in the summer as it really is more suitable to warmer weather and I can throw the plastic body mist bottle into my backpack to refresh the scent while I'm at class all day. Speaking of the bottle, it is so pretty. The packaging for the entire line is very well designed and I find it to be girly and very "Victoria's Secret-y." All in all, a great value, especially if you get them on sale.

marush25
marush25

I smell strawberry in it! Very sweet and strong at the same time. Long lasting and alluring. Love it!

natz
natz

Packaging is stunning, no doubt about it. Upon first spray, its a very fruity concoction and tends to stay on me throughout the day. It is a sweet innocent scent that I think would fall into the versatile category of fragrances and suit most women. I am not a fond of the powdery scents and love how this smells fresh on me.

risarii
risarii

Victoria's Secret has managed to impress me! This perfume smells expensive and of high-quality. I admit I have been a bit of a snob when it comes to VS perfumes (although I like a few of them, they tend to smell too cheap and common to me), I absolutely love this one. The bottle is stunning, of course, and suits the fragrance inside perfectly. Powdery, sweet ultra-feminine Violet with a hint of pink peppercorn and a lovely musk dry down.

Nice sillage, long lasting (I spray it before bed and I can still smell it on my clothes the next night.)

Bravo, VS, Bravo!

valerie.aardahl
valerie.aardahl

This scent is unobtrusive, elegant and quiet. To me it smells like innocent romance, like a gentle kiss on a cheek. For some reason I would use this on a rainy day, in the end of April or on a cold summer day. It does not last very long, but you only need one or two splashes to get a nice silage around you

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

Smells like straight rancid grapefruit!!! Awful! Ugh!
I felt frumpy and stinky while wearing this. Like I was the new, awkward girl at school, scared and awaiting the moment when her classmates find her weakness. It's so bad. They had this sitting in the dressing room, I said why not? More like why!?!?! I'm sorry, I just can't understand why this is still on rotation when supermodel is discontinued?!?! I'm good on smelling like old, musty grapefruit!

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

opens strong berry smell to me. more sweet like strawberry than plum. then it turns powdery with pepper and a little sweet. after the opening onslaught of berry it smells good. i think though an under 30 kind of fragrance. the very sweet notes just make me think of young. i think it could either be worn during the day or night. a young girl at her first job could wear this, but i dont think it is sophisticated enough for an older woman at the work place.

4 hrs later and the fragrance is all gone. did not last long enough for me to even ask my husband what he thinks about it.

EmJem
EmJem

Love love love this scent. It;s sweet without being too sickly and on my skin it smells a bit like coca cola.It's truly addicting

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

Smells just like coach poppy the original! Sweet candy and a hint of powdery. Like literally. I love them both and I also own coach poppy flower.

celebrity89
celebrity89

I smell a diluted and updated Shalimar, just beautiful!

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

If anyone has this and wants to sell/swap it please let me know :) I'm in Queensland Australia.

fierce poodle
fierce poodle

On my 30's daughter, it's heavenly -- European, intriguing, with a hint of old bookstores. Her signature fragrance.

On me, it's pure grapefruit!

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

A lovely, sweet, musky violet that's decently priced. I hardly ever wear it, though. It's nice, but it doesn't thrill me or call to me from my shelf. Still, Angel is a solid addition to the VS collection. Decent silage and staying power, smells nice, and has a lovely bottle. As spring wears on I may bring it out more.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

This reminds me a lot with Ralph by Ralph Lauran , fresh & sweet ..the oud touch is there in an elegant & light way .. it's a bright & happy scent ..

fire2heart
fire2heart

I loved this at first and now it makes me sick to my stomach. It smells like amber on me, like most perfumes that have amber in the middle or base notes.

I like Amber Romance better on me better.

I have an almost full bottle of the edp. It's beautiful with the frosted glass wings. It's just collecting dust though :(

PhaedraRose
PhaedraRose

I got this gifted to me in a swap from a very generous fragrantican,and I really love it! It is fresh,fruity, sweet and delicious,almost reminds me of the smell of fresh melon when first sprayed. The pink pepper is there,but not in your face and the plum and powdery violet give it a sherbety tang. All the notes combine together well to make just a very lovely soft simple scent.
I would wear this any time winter through to summer,it has an avarage lasting power but it is nice to have some lighter perfumes that you can spritz to top up during the day in warmer weather. Totally yummy :-)

Riss1028
Riss1028

If anyone wants to trade a bottle of this for the beach angel version pm me. It was only sprayed a couple of times = )

Floridaisa
Floridaisa

Big burst of plum and then....nothing. Absolutley nothings. It's gone. Very dissapointing.

dkraus
dkraus

Not at all impressed with this perfume. Smells soapy. Does not last longer that 15 minutes. Not an offensive smell just not special.

Museumgal
Museumgal

The opening is very peppery, and there isn't as much sweet fruit in this as most of VS's current offerings. There is some plum but it isn't sticky sweet. The oud and base notes keep it very grounded and sultry. Good for day or night.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Victoria's Secret Angel is a seductive fruity floral, in my opinion. The inital application is a bit spicy and heady, and it quickly warms up to a well-rounded floral with a beatiful slightly woodsy, amber base. I find this scent youthful and fun without being childish - no cotton-candy-vanilla-toothache-inducing sweetness here! Mature enough to be taken seriously, and with some serious lasting power! Very delicious, and I highly recommend :)

dame piglet
dame piglet

It opened 'green' on me, then kind of powdery and peppery. Yep. The powdery part is violet.

Powdery and mature, linear and it lasts several hours.

I find it inoffensive and a versatile fragrance.

I like it, not love it because for me, there's just something missing in it. But I surely don't hate it, so I think that if you are looking for a nice gift, this may be a good choice.

Happy sniffing!

Tovah
Tovah

I am so glad to see I'm not the only one who thought of Ici upon first sniff. I loved Ici, so I was delighted when I smelled Victoria's Secret Angel (NOT to be confused with Thierry Mugler's version of the scent of a winged heavenly being). In addition to Ici, this scent makes me recall that old classic, Shiara Cherry Vanilla, and who doesn't love Cherry Vanilla? In VS Angel, violet replaces cherry, and, fortunately, it's not the astringent Crabtree & Evelyn blue violet, but a juicy, almost berry-sweet, deep purple violet. I have the same reaction as other reviewers in that this seems fresh, green, and fruity, at first, but when it warms up it's got a whole different side. Amber is sensuous in anything, but amber with violet is just so sexy. The addition of a subtle oud note makes this irresistible.

Ann.9015
Ann.9015

this perfume smells delicious and sweet when I apply it I feel very sensual. It's one of those fragrances that causes the opposite sex is interested in your smell, I am very attractive with Angel. ♥

galbgamary
galbgamary

I simply love it! I got it in perfume, mist and lotion!

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I dislike this scent mainly because it just doesn't suit me. It is way too sweet- dark fruits mixed with cloying musk. It's like marshmallow pink frosting with sugar drop plums in a cherry pie. It's that sweet. My skin doesn't do well with such sweetness.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Angel is sexy, confident, and stunning! Exotic pink pepper and sweet sparkling plum with sultry agarwood and amber. A dry down of sheer violet and subtle musk. After adoring this fragrance for quite a while, I finally splurged and bought the 4.2oz. The bottle is amazing! I can most definitely see why this fragrance won a FiFi Award! I love it!

secretcrush
secretcrush

I just picked up a bottle of this 2day n I'm actually very impressed because it definitely has a dark and sultry vibe unlike the majority of other VS scents... This one is definitely for the grown and sexy women who r confident and maybe a lil daring... @ 1st spray I get a burst of dewy violet and succulent plum... After awhile some florals peek in only 2b upstaged by softly sensual amber... Its longevity adds 2 its appeal...

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This one smells like an angels wings would smell...its divine. This is more mature. I think this is one a grown woman would like and not smell like a teenager. The violet, peppery note and amber really make this one more mature. This fragrance is unique. It's refreshing to smell something so different from victorias secret. I started to feel like I didn't need to buy anything new cuz they all smelled the same. I have three shelves full of options and body sprays and most of them are like different versions of the same scent. It's one I could wear to work and also out to dinner or to a cocktail party and feel pretty. . This is a very womanly scentn.It's not borderline masculine or unisex. This one says "I have estrogen"...ha!...this one makes me think of a dark cold night in winter and the icy feeling you get when you are really cold but the air is fresh in your lungs...I think the plum note is linked to snowplums ov ny mind. It's just the winter visual I get. I think this would be beautiful during the holidays but I an wearing it on a bright hot sunny day and it smells amazing. The plum note and violet stand out on me. I don't smell the gardenia. I do smell that classic victorias secret musky veneer around this scent. This is si pretty and I adore this. I bought the big body spray today. I love the angel bottle but am not sure that the scent lasts as long or smells quite as nice in the perfume. There is a huge price difference there and I'm not sure the quality or longevity is really worth the extra money. I an going back to get the lotion though as I feel that it feels good on ny skin and helps to pronlong the scent. This is a great buy. I'm also going to get the travel bottle for my briefcase.

Felonia
Felonia

When I wear this fragrance, I feel like a pretty girl. Simple as that - I feel pretty.

It's a light fragrance, perfect for every day and casual wear. I wouldn't say that it should be anyone's signiture fragrance because it's not terribly unique, in my opinion...but I can't help myself, I wear it all the time. It's incredibly easy to wear, and very pleasant.

I think this is the sort of fragrance that's easy to give as a gift, because it's simple and pretty! And since it's from such a major brand, it's geared towards popular appeal. I think most people will really like this perfume. Anyone can wear it.

Princess
Princess

Very berry like and pepper. I cant belive they called it angel... nothing angel about this. Very strong

Aspendina
Aspendina

been wearing this for 2 days and i am not impressed, it really smells like........ nothing. I am gonna return it tomorrow and get bombshell instead.

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

Angel is a must-try for violet lovers! On my skin, this fragrance opens with very intense and sexy notes of plum and violet. For the first 15 minutes, the violet in this has a green quality – so much so that I’m convinced that it’s the violet leaf I’m detecting – not the flower. Very fresh and very beautiful. In the heart phase, the green quality disappeared along with the fruitiness to give way to amazing powdery violets and golden amber so the “feel” of the fume also went from fresh to warm. I just could not stop smelling my wrists!!

The lasting power is also extremely good considering that VS fragrances never last on me. This is possibly the longest lasting VS I’ve ever tried.

Projection and sillage are also very impressive. I think this is what Avon’s latest release Step Into Sexy (another violet-amber fume) tried to be and wishes it was. I’m not going to buy the Angel body mist and instead, use Step Into Sexy as the complimentary body mist with this. Well done VS! :o)

Update: It just passed the overnight test!

Victoria’s Secret Angel by Victoria`s Secret 4.04 out of 5 based on 223 ratings and 43 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Angel fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Angel, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Victoria’s Secret Angel by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Victoria’s Secret Angel by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.