Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold Victoria`s Secret for women

Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold is a new fragrance from the Victoria’s Secret Angel collection, launched in autumn 2012. The fragrance invites you to take the stage, steal the spotlight and to make every day runway-worthy. It is a sexy blend of sparkling bergamot, lush gardenia and musk.

Top notes: prickly pear, kumquat, pomelo blossom, red berry sorbet, orange crème, sparkling bergamot. Heart: jasmine, gardenia, tulip, peony, pink water lily. Base: musk, vanilla woods, gold amber crystals, sandalwood, cedar wood.

Available as 30 and 50 ml EDP.

Pear Kumquat Pomelo Red Berries Orange Bergamot

Tulip Jasmine Gardenia Water Lily Peony

Musk Vanilla Amber Sandalwood Cedar

Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold Fragrance Reviews

Jillybean17
Jillybean17

Oh I'm really interested in this! I'm looking for a nice citrusy floral summer perfume. I'm going to try this the next time I go to VS!

genifique
genifique

I was looking for a perfume with an unique personality, minus too much sweetness and I found this perfect gold fragrance that I can't resist! This is brilliant. I've never smell something so special and it's love at 1st whiff! Gorgeous, sensual, feminine. I definitely feel good about it. I actually got the body mist for the office, for a subtle scent. 2 light sprays is all you need to last for some time. It's lovely. It's my comfort scent.

The bottle is cute with the little wings and pretty cap. Love everything - from bottle, secret angel label to the fragrance itself.

Definitely stocking up big bottle incase this is discontinued. I hope not... This is precious!

ngmama

This is a lovely summer, day-time fragrance. I hope VS continues to sell this, but they rotate many scents out and continue to create new scents.

Victoria's Secret Angel Gold is a clean, slightly sweet, pear scent. I have always loved the scent of pears.

It is very long lasting.

A great pick for a subtle, yet gorgeous scent, that will make you feel fresh and lovely..

seaside
seaside

This is right up there in quality with VS's Seduction Dark Orchid, and both would cost much more if packaged under some of the big-time labels.

I smell pear right off the top, but almost immediately, the combination of fruits, florals, and cozy warmth kick in to create an elegant scent.

I'm not enamored with most of the other VS fragrances I've tried, but this one and Seduction Dark Orchid are treasures.

Kyles
Kyles

I smelt this last week at work, I walked into the printer room and I could smell the most heavenly scent! I then went to a co-worker who I suspected was wearing this (we both LOVE our perfume) and it was definitely her!! I asked her what she was wearing and the next week she brought the bottle into work! What an adorable bottle, I wouldn't mind it flying it's way over to my dresser! ;) To me this would be best in winter as to my nose it's more of a warm sweet perfume. The lasting power on this is clearly quite good considering the perfume filled my co-workers office and it lingered in the printer room where she had been just a few minutes before. Pretty good for a VS fragrance! I will definitely be purchasing this, either online or at the duty free at the airport in the Victoria's Secret shop! ;) I think my boyfriend won't stop cuddling me with this yummy perfume! :)

Mickey Tollerraine
Mickey Tollerraine

I love this scent, I bought it yesterday in a 75 ml bottle. I think it is more suitable for summer time.

Dayi Marquez
Dayi Marquez

I tried this perfume today and I loved it. Its very soft and fresh. It smells like a summer day, in a very classy way. I would really like to purchase the fragrance. I tend to gravitate towards the fragrances in V.S that have a deeper smells and more sexy but this one really caught my attention. My favorite perfumes are all from V.S. I have always been a huge fan of their fragrance collections. This one is Gold for sure.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I just got this in the largest bottle. I'm wearing it now, but I'm pretty disappointed in it. I wish I'd gotten Angel Dream instead, which is also a flanker of the original Angel. I love the bottle design of Angel and it's flankers. This is just such a classy bottle with the wings and heavy glass. I love citrus in my perfumes lately, but I don't get much citrus in this, or amber which I also love, or musk. On me, or even spraying it on paper, I get a pencil shaving scent. I'm assuming this is the cedar. It's just like a huge cedar bomb on me. The cedar overpowers anything else. It needs something to warm it up or sweeten it a little. I really, really wanted to like this too. I guess I could layer it with something else, not sure what. And I really don't usually mix perfumes, I like them to smell good on their own. I'll update if I change my mind on this one. Try it before you buy it.

Edit: I wore this all day, and for me, it didn't get better. Every time I moved I smelled pencil shavings. I really just don't like it. At first spray there is some citrus, which I love, but after that it fades, and then I can't detect any florals or much of anything else other than cedar. I think from now on I'm going to avoid any perfumes with cedar.

ngmama

Victoria's Secret Angels Gold is a very light & fresh scent with a fruity and touch of musky twist. I enjoy it. It's not my typical scent, but it's a nice change for me. This is a daytime/casual scent.

megami
megami

Ok so I just got this today...
It smelled pretty wonderful when I smelled at the store but today it didn't smell as good. It definitely smells a bit too "old" for me to wear. It's nice but smells a little oily, so to speak.... The scent I smelled at the store might have been a mist and not the perfume, I'm not sure. It definitely does not smell as flowery as it did initially. I thought that it's maybe because of my skin but no, I can just smell it directly from the bottle. I think it's a GREAT perfume for 35+ women, IMO. Sexy.
I might get Bombshell Diamond instead, it smelled wonderful, and I just checked out the notes and I understood why I liked it so much lol.

megatronrankin
megatronrankin

Everything about this perfume is perfect. To me, its classy but still young.

asher.jessie

I don't smell much citrus at all, to be honest. It's more floral to me. I think the accord rating puts citrus as the top because it has a lot of citrusy notes...but I really don't get much of a citrus vibe from it. It's more of a glowing, tangy floral.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Does it smell a lot of citrus, or is the citrus prominent on the skin?

asher.jessie

This fragrance is definitely the scent equivalent of the color Gold, in it's best form.

Illuminating, glowing, soft, and sparkling.

The citrus/floral combination is definitely beautiful, and it's done in a way that doesn't make this like everything else out there. There's definitely a nice quality to this scent that makes it unique.

It could possibly be the mix of exotic tangy notes mixed with the gang of beautiful, fresh flowers. On my skin, I get mostly pomelo, kumquat, peony, a bit of fresh, tame gardenia, and pear.

It's fresh, glowing, fizzy, and slightly aquatic.

It lasts incredibly long on me, when compared to a lot of the other V's Secret scents out there. Possibly about six hours, with moderately strong sillage. I would wear this to work at Starbucks, and customers would compliment me right and left, which was great seeing as how our bar was quite wide. For them to smell it on me from several feet away, it definitely makes this scent special.

My best friend bought me a coffret set of some of V's most famous fragrances, but this wasn't included...so I bought it separately because it was so beautifully different than the rest.

This is citrus done right, because the florals keep it from smelling like astringent or household cleaner. It's sweet, tangy, and fresh at the same time.

Definitely one of Victoria's Secret's best fragrances!

diana.barrientos
diana.barrientos

I love it, it might be my favorite from victoria secret, and talk about the bottle design i will certainly be keeping it for decoration after im done with the perfume.

If you find the original angel too soft and not exiting enough i will definetly recomend this one to you

tbjetta
tbjetta

Angel Gold is NOT what I was hoping for. Have tried to wash it off my wrists and it has now given me a headache. It's heady, but not in a good way. However, it could be my body chemisty. Some fragrances smell wonderful on some people, horrid on others. This one's not for me. Too much musk, amber and cedar - they choke out the vanilla and all the other fruits/florals :(

Victoria's Secret Angel Gold body mist came in the snail mail today. I am sorry to mention this is not what I expected. Angel Gold smells heavy; I'm not exactly sure what's weighing it down so much, perhaps the cedar? To me it doesn't smell like a white floral or even citrus-y. The fragrance is more amber-musky. No serendipity here. Honestly, I don't like it and will be returning to store.

ebony5
ebony5

A sweetly balanced white floral and citrus blend with pear-y, fruity edges. The notes blend wonderfully smoothly. It is generally inoffensive, delicatly innocent but with a seductive heart. The gardenia center lends a note that is simultaneously exotic and familiar.

mimosa77
mimosa77

Yes indeed very similar to D&G THE ONE. but Angel Gold has a magical sparkling note that The One misses. Maybe it's the citrus, but overall it's a very beautiful scent, nothing new, as most reviewer stated, but also it's nothing yo be passed by; Angel Gold will make lots of heads turn towards you like a spell....good projection and good lasting power. Love love love..

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

When i smell this my eyes shut, and everything is blissful (sigh*) : )

krayolakolorz
krayolakolorz

Alright. So I bought a sample of this perfume online and I absolutely ADORE IT! I read the reviews and I am so glad I purchased this.

Normally I don't tend to gravitate towards florals but the citrus combined with the gardenia is heavenly! UGH! I just LOVE IT! So far I'm a huge fan of Bombshell and this is just as great.

To me upon spraying I smelled the citrus combined with tart berries, then came the gardenia, followed up by a light musk. Funny thing is that I cannot stand gardenia but this is unbelievably amazing.

I cannot tell you how much I love this scent. Sprayed it on my neck and its just full of body, rich, and beautiful!

Keep up the amazing work VS!

cherie97
cherie97

I am in love with the notes, the design and the reviews! Just ordered it online, and in about two days I'm going to have this beauty at home. Hope I'll love it just like you all do, and won't regret buying blind!
(I have to admit that's quite a crazy idea)

EDIT.
I'm wearing this safely on my wrists right now, while calming scent of Jour d'Hermes sits all over the neckline.
When I ordered Angel Gold I wanted this kind of scent - beautiful fragrance of nice blended citruses, maybe less crispy than Jour d'Hermes, but still something that I could call feminine and bright.
Starting from the positives: the packaging is amazingly big, nice and 'okay' and all that. Sparkling wings, nice design.
Inside the box I found a truly lovely bottle filled with golden liquid. The wings on the bottle are adorable, and a crystal-like cup and golden letters make the bottle nice to look at (mine is 75ml).

Now the scent.
Sparkling, yes. Lovely? Special? Not so much.
Well, the citruses are totally NOT there for me. I can not call it fresh in my sense of freshness. There are flowers. A bouquet of gardenias with a few 'extras' such as a petal of peony and jasmine.
That is ALL for me. A warm drydown appears very quickly and stays on for a long time. Angel Gold has a nice lasting power, a few hours (up to 4-5h) at least.
To me, Angel Gold is all about florals.
A little too floral for me, and a little too boring. It's sweet and light, reminds me of shampoo and beauty products. Nice, but not for me.
I will use my bottle during the spring, but definitely will be cheating on it. :)

To sum up:
if you like light florals - say hello to your new VS friend!
if you are a fan of citrus scents like I am, or fruity-florals, better test it before buying :)

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

What to say about this beauty ?!

This is my fav. out of VS line .. sparkling, glamour, fame, head turner, sexy & delicious ..

I am surprised that no body has noticed the similarities between this & the one by D&G !

Exactly the same sweetness with a bit fresher opening ..

very delicious & unusual quality (excellent lasting power & sillage) from Victoria's Secret ..

I love it <3

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Angel is fruity, fresh, and sophisticated-sexy! This isn’t your run of the mill fruity floral that ever teenage girl smells like, Angel Gold offers a touch of class with a sensual vanilla base. A fresh burst of pomelo and blooming gardenia with a subtle sweet sorbet undertone. A touch of pear with a hint of peony to a dry down of warm vanilla and a smooth sandalwood base. I really like the Victoria Secret Angel Collection of fragrances because each scent they have created has been different from the original. Beach Angel and Angel Gold smell nothing like the original Angel which is great because it would be a waste of money to buy the same scent in a different bottle. Angel Gold is a wonderful fragrance!

jennygirlsmile
jennygirlsmile

I love this perfume I think it's more for summer defiantly. The only downside is that the fruity notes fade pretty quick but the dry down is really pretty and soft. This is a big change for me I usually wear HAPPY or BOMBSHELL SUMMER, all in all I do like this perfume.

karenrobert
karenrobert

refreshing classy clean mildly sweet and it smells literally like you're glittered with fine gold. It smells expensive, with the plus side of not having the strong chemical smells like many expensive fragrances. If you're prone to migraine, this one is very wearable. I didn't get a head ache at all , and Iam usually very sensitive to strong odors. It lasts a good 6 hours on me. The longer I wear it on my skin, the more beautiful and hypnotic it becomes. It is the best of the Angel collection. I couldn't stomach any of the other Angel fragrances because they smell like chemicals. This one smells nothing like alcohol, aldehyde, or embalming chemicals. It's just pure luxurious pleasurable fragrant. Not too young, not too old. One of my fav from VS.

lara.vuckovich
lara.vuckovich

Bought this for my mom for X-mas, definitely my favorite out of the Angels collection. Lasts really long and the bottle is gorgeous, smells like summer to me :)

nush imogen
nush imogen

LOVE IT! It's a lot more complex than most other VS scents (i've had 15 or more) and lasts a lot longer. Definitely one of my VS favorites, even the mist lasts really well. On the negative side there is still something missing, i need to give it more time to figure out what (just got it today), and one of the background notes is slightly old-ladyish, luckily it's subtle enough. Overall a lovely, very versatile scent, clear progress VS!

Museumgal
Museumgal

This one is pretty versatile for all seasons or for day and night. It has a little fruit, but is more a fresh floral. The dry down is very warm amber, not overpowering the florals but complimenting them. Definitely have to be a gardenia fan though.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I LOVE this one! I think of all of the perfumes that have been released by VS recently, this one takes the cake.

Notes as listed by VS:

Top notes: Prickly pear, kumquat, pomelo blossom, red berry sorbet, orange crème, sparkling bergamot
Middle notes: Jasmine flowers, lush gardenia, tulip, peony, pink waterlily
Dry-down notes: Musk, vanilla woods, gold amber crystals, sandalwood, cedarwood

A bright citrusy fragrance leads the way with a fresh (not overly masculine) bergamot, a fantastic introduction for the beautiful floral heart. I am thinking that it is the gardenia that stands out most out of the middle notes, and it really is gorgeous. I also smell the tulip. The drydown is just warm enough to support the florals, not overpower them. I can faintly detect what I think is the cedarwood.

I honestly adore this perfume! I think Angel Gold could be used whenever one is in the mood to feel beautiful, because honestly this scent does it for me. I really think it is elegant, and I am VERY impressed. I suggest giving it a try on the skin - don't rely on what the heated oil used in the display smells like. If this scent gets discontinued, which it most likely will, I will stock up as much as I can afford at the time. Well done, VS :)

asher.jessie

The Angels are perfection, and they are the stars in orbit around my atmosphere. Today was my first ever VS perfume purchase, because I wanted it to be perfection. So I chose this one, and I'm in love. I cannot stop wearing it. It's so strong, full, gorgeous, and a perfect balance between fruity and floral. The gardenia and orange fruits combine so well, and this fragrance is so mature and divine while still being light and refreshing. I'm a man, and I wear this with pride.

thekurtsaga
thekurtsaga

I'm a guy
I am in love with Victoria's Secret Angels, so I try smelling their perfumes every now and then. And this is so far the best! It's seductive! My friends almost put me in rehab because I couldn't put away the paper with the perfume off of my nose. I just want to cuddle with the woman wearing this (especially if it's Alessandra Ambrosio)

liliya17
liliya17

I was really expecting some step up from Victoria Secret into big perfume world, but its not happening typical VS fragrance very fruity, first spray burst of strong lemon and nothing else really reminds me of air fresher. Stays very close to the skin will be good for hot humid days, great as vacation perfume since will never be heavy for hot days. Nothing special fresh citrus fragrance. I don't care for it.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

not bad, very sweet, fruity but reminds of something romantic and I think can be used for a romantic date during the evening to night and kinda reminds me of the smell of Moscato which makes it even more alluring! the bottle itself is lovely! I like this

jwb87
jwb87

I really like this new perfume... it kind of smells like a fruity floral shampoo. Very crisp and clean. I prefer it over the original Angel.

celebrity89
celebrity89

One of the better VS fragrances. I smell mostly grapefruit, but in a good way.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I was definately curious to try this because I love gardenia but I was very dissapointed. Here is the three notes I smell-citrus, peony, woods. Thats it. It doesn't smell even remotely of gardenia. I live in the tropics where there is plenty of fresh gardenia and tuberose. As most people know, these floras have very distinctive smell that is impossible to mistake for something else and most of the time, gardenia would take over the other notes. But in this, there must be such minute amount of gardenia that other notes overpower it and you can't smell it at all.

Its very citrusy clean on the first spray, then its mellows out into clean floral with woodsy base. As another reviewer said, this is crisp scent. I agree with that. I don't see as glamorous scent, more of work/church kind of scent, where you just want to smell nice but don't want to overwhelm anymore. If you like light citrusy florals, you may enjoy it. Lasting power is about an hour on my skin. I love the packing-its really gorgeous, I just wish I was more excited about the scent

primaka
primaka

This has a certain musky smell to it that makes it seem expensive, well for VS that is. It has a nice touch of flowers and musk. At first i hated it but now it grew on me, very creamy.

Tovah
Tovah

I think Angel Gold is the most outstanding fragrance Victoria's Secret has released since the original Very Sexy. Angel Gold is outstanding, because it truly smells completely different from the rest of the current lineup. Quite unusual for a VS fragrance, this is predominantly a gardenia scent. But wait! Do not let memories of Annick Goutal Gardenia Passion send you running for the hills. This is not a gardenia of the scalding-white-floral-with-the-acerbity-of-vinegar type, at all. It's a smooth, tropical gardenia, balanced by warm musk and zesty citrus. However, it's not a vacationy laid-back tiare. It smells elegant. To me it smells more expensive than other VS fragrances, so it's a fragrance to wear for dressing up and going out. I wouldn't carelessly grab this to use as a bathroom spray, or to spray on my underarms and feet after a work-out. Angel Gold demands a low neckline, and sparkly gold jewelry, and even maybe an up-do hairstyle. Personally, I'm thrilled to smell gardenia all over Victoria's Secret, and it's great to have this note used in such a pocketbook-friendly line. Berries are nice and all, but, in comparison, this gardenia fragrance is stunning.

I like this a lot. I was a bit scared off when reading the notes, because I'm not the biggest fan of gardenia, but this is more of a blended fruity floral. The gardenia doesn't stand out at all on me. I can smell the pear and berries the most out of the fruity notes, and then the florals are all soft and blended so one particular flower doesn't stand out. The base consists mostly of musk, amber and a touch of sandalwood. Overall, this is very soft and inoffensive, a fairly safe blind buy. I hope this doesn't get discontinued too quickly like the rest of their flankers. Angel Gold is really a nice surprise.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I'm really liking this so far, even more than the VS SEDUCTION DARK ORCHID. I'm not even sure how to describe this scent, but I smell a creamy essence to this perfume with nicely added florals and light citrisy fruits. This is just as good (in my opinion) as the original ANGEL perfume and much better than the boring BEACH ANGEL.
Try it out for yourself :)
Warning: If you are not a fan of citris scents, then I would not recommend this.

sweetgirl

Smells like orange creamcicle mixed with gardenia florals , very creamy fresh!

sweetgirl

this is very nice from the "ANGEL LINE" very fresh, floral, not too fruity , very close to a escada fresh style of scent..a crisp scent. also i got a free lotion with the small perfume size. one spray is all you need ..lasts all day ! if you like florals this is for you .

Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold by Victoria`s Secret 4.24 out of 5 based on 160 ratings and 43 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.