Designers » T-Z » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Victoria’s Secret Beach Angel Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

marine
salty

Victoria’s Secret invites you to dive into summer with the Beach Angel floral - aquatic fragrance. It is presented as the essence of summer everlasting, containing a mix of Seaspray Accord, Lily and Island Wood.

Top notes: mandarin, pear and sea spray accord. Heart: lily. base: drift wood.

It is available as 75 ml Eau de Parfum, 250 ml Body Mist and Body Oil & Fragrance Lotion. Victoria’s Secret Beach Angel was launched in 2012.

Mandarin Orange Pear Sea water

Lily

Driftwood

Victoria’s Secret Beach Angel Fragrance Reviews

JetsBabe
JetsBabe

This reminds me of Eternity Aqua, nothing special but will keep because the bottle is to die for. This, to me is a lighter Eternity Aqua.

Not amazing but not bad either. Will definitely be using it this summer!

CherriedEmpress
CherriedEmpress

Beach Angel is a lovely unisex fragrance. At first, it struck me as a very masculine scent. After it begins to warm on the skin, the lily and white florals become more noticeable. It's very woody, very marine, very fresh. I completely agree with Fragrantica's main accords here.

Our culture tends to steer women towards sweet scents and men towards the aromatics and wood. With all honesty, if you find a particular fragrance that enhances your own personal scent and chemistry, no matter what gender, right on! When I was a teen I actually bought cologne a few times. Givenchy Pi is on my wishlist. Women may need to use a lighter hand with a "man's" cologne, but I think it's more about the notes and what they do for you.

Beach Angel is on the lighter side and superbly appropriate for summer. Can't comment on longevity but I know it lasts for at least 2 hours. Plus, it's winter and cold outside. I can't wait to see how it performs in the heat. It's not unique, but who cares? If you want to say it negatively, you could say, "boring". If you want to be positive, you could say, "simple". It makes you smell fresh and clean, period.

I think VS did a great job. The Angel line (their luxe line) is very good quality and has good longevity. The scents are richer. I'm glad I finally got to try Beach Angel.

P.S. This would probably be fantastic over a similar lotion or layered with another fresh scent.

minusvminus
minusvminus

I think it might be the driftwood but this smells a little too powdery to me,like an empty sun block bottle ,but in a pinch, I could see myself wearing this during colder months on a sweater to remind me of the summer. Its not unpleasant, I just prefer a hint of fruity notes in my summer scents. I would give this a seven out of ten.

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

I purchased a bottle of it online & just received it today. I was very worried that this would smell like a men's cologne. But, it doesn't and is a very nice scent. This is definitely a summer scent! It's a clean floral type of scent. I should have given this perfume a try when it first came out. But, was put off by the notes. Surprisingly, the notes all blend well together & make a very nice fragrance. Very glad to have this perfume in my collection and will be enjoying it this summer for sure.

magnoliapetals2011
magnoliapetals2011

Just picked up from the Semi AnnualSale Today. I have to say, I like the Beach Angel Summer Edition Body Mist Way Better than tge perfume, It has a way longer longevity than the perfume. :-( This perfume smells really good and beachy and a pretty dry downdown, but on my skin it only lasts about 30 minutes to a Hour if I'm Lucky. :-) The Bottle is Beautiful Though. I will go back tomorrow for the full sized body mist and get a few and pair them together to see if the perfume lasts longer, otherwise I will be returning this perfume unfortunately :-(.

But I do have to say if this lasts on your skin, your lucky, because it is such a beautiful different scent ♥

hanin80
hanin80

I want this perfume and the other Secret Angel only fot the BOTTLES!!! just fantastic!!! it happens also that V.S. perfumes work with my body so i expect to love them.

gofruityourself
gofruityourself

A man can totally wear this& most likely appeal to a man. It is a beach scent alright. Not "tropical" by all means, but "beach" as in sand, ocean waves crashing ashore. When you spray this it is a zest fully clean type of wave crashing your way. I can see this being either loved or hated. VS took a huge step in the other direction with this one.

This smells fresh, aquatic and a bit floral. I was concerned this would be too woody and masculine because of the notes, but it's actually very fresh and uplifting. It has a fresh air, beachy vibe, very suitable for summer.

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

This perfume happened to be another successful gift I gave to a friend.

I stress the importance of patience and finding the scent that best matches the person.

My best friend, a veteran, to me is an Angel. He gives unconditional love and takes care of me, looks out for me, protects me.

He also happens to be obsessed with the Victora Secret Supermodels...aka the "Angels".

So, before Christmas, when the original ANGEL came out ...I didn't care if it smelt girly or not, I knew he had to have it.

Of course, he loved the incredible packaging and idea...but we both were surprised how the scent actually worked well with his skin.

It's been awhile, but I just remembering it smelling good..

Then summer is around the corner, and he is a huge BEACH freak. Loves the ocean, the sun, the sand.

Sooo....BEACH ANGEL shows up in stores and I just KNEW I had to surprise him with it.

Of course, he DIED & went to heaven after opening this! The bottle is the same design but with a brilliant blue and the look is too cool for words.

He kept in in bathroom, and I swear he couldn't walk out of the room without spraying himself...he was addicted!

& Let me tell you...!! IT SMELLED SO DARN GOOD ON HIM!
Its an aquatic, uplifting fragrance that takes you straight to the shore. Its not feminine(at least on his skin) it is more CLEAN.

VERY pricey, but I have no regrets. To give someone something that makes them feel good is priceless.

bejazzled
bejazzled

I LOVE this one although I really didn't think I would. I really didn't like the regular Angel fragrance. It smelled checp and and strong like alcohol. This one is light and feminine with a soft drydown. Mostly floral, but not flowery, more like an aquatic floral. Very pretty scent. Too bad it's limited :(

Repogirl
Repogirl

This is pretty, light, and fresh and a nice fragrance for summer. The dry down is where you pick up the beachy driftwood scent but mostly in the EDP and not the mist. Overall, it's a nice scent for the summer but a bit pricey for the EDP in my opinion, $62.00.

If you are looking for a really beachy scent, stick to Bobbi Brown Beach which in my opinion is the best summer/beachy scent around. That or CB I Hate Perfume's "At the Beach 1966". Those are my personal favorites for summer. They remind me of summers at my family's lake, warm skin, sand, sun, and the original Coppertone lotion. I still find it amazing how a scent can evoke such fond memories, probably why I love perfume so much.

Guest_sweetgirl
Guest_sweetgirl

smelled this....boring! smells nice...nothing too special ...spray and its forgotten once they no longer make it.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Beach Angel: Summer Edition is a fresh sun-kissed sparkling dive into summer! Seaspray accord, lily, and island woods. Both the box and the perfume bottle are absolutely adorable! I love Beach Angel it’s perfect for summer!

Aspendina
Aspendina

one of the cutest bottles ever, but the scent is not beachy at all to me and just very plain and ordinary I want something with more "wow" in it, this is not it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Beach Angel fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Beach Angel, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Victoria’s Secret Beach Angel by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Victoria’s Secret Beach Angel by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.