Designers » T-Z » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Victoria’s Secret Beach Angel Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

marine
salty

Victoria’s Secret invites you to dive into summer with the Beach Angel floral - aquatic fragrance. It is presented as the essence of summer everlasting, containing a mix of Seaspray Accord, Lily and Island Wood.

Top notes: mandarin, pear and sea spray accord. Heart: lily. base: drift wood.

It is available as 75 ml Eau de Parfum, 250 ml Body Mist and Body Oil & Fragrance Lotion. Victoria’s Secret Beach Angel was launched in 2012.

Mandarin Orange Pear Sea water

Lily

Driftwood

Victoria’s Secret Beach Angel Fragrance Reviews

hanin80
hanin80

I want this perfume and the other Secret Angel only fot the BOTTLES!!! just fantastic!!! it happens also that V.S. perfumes work with my body so i expect to love them.

gofruityourself
gofruityourself

A man can totally wear this& most likely appeal to a man. It is a beach scent alright. Not "tropical" by all means, but "beach" as in sand, ocean waves crashing ashore. When you spray this it is a zest fully clean type of wave crashing your way. I can see this being either loved or hated. VS took a huge step in the other direction with this one.

This smells fresh, aquatic and a bit floral. I was concerned this would be too woody and masculine because of the notes, but it's actually very fresh and uplifting. It has a fresh air, beachy vibe, very suitable for summer.

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

This perfume happened to be another successful gift I gave to a friend.

I stress the importance of patience and finding the scent that best matches the person.

My best friend, a veteran, to me is an Angel. He gives unconditional love and takes care of me, looks out for me, protects me.

He also happens to be obsessed with the Victora Secret Supermodels...aka the "Angels".

So, before Christmas, when the original ANGEL came out ...I didn't care if it smelt girly or not, I knew he had to have it.

Of course, he loved the incredible packaging and idea...but we both were surprised how the scent actually worked well with his skin.

It's been awhile, but I just remembering it smelling good..

Then summer is around the corner, and he is a huge BEACH freak. Loves the ocean, the sun, the sand.

Sooo....BEACH ANGEL shows up in stores and I just KNEW I had to surprise him with it.

Of course, he DIED & went to heaven after opening this! The bottle is the same design but with a brilliant blue and the look is too cool for words.

He kept in in bathroom, and I swear he couldn't walk out of the room without spraying himself...he was addicted!

& Let me tell you...!! IT SMELLED SO DARN GOOD ON HIM!
Its an aquatic, uplifting fragrance that takes you straight to the shore. Its not feminine(at least on his skin) it is more CLEAN.

VERY pricey, but I have no regrets. To give someone something that makes them feel good is priceless.

bejazzled
bejazzled

I LOVE this one although I really didn't think I would. I really didn't like the regular Angel fragrance. It smelled checp and and strong like alcohol. This one is light and feminine with a soft drydown. Mostly floral, but not flowery, more like an aquatic floral. Very pretty scent. Too bad it's limited :(

Repogirl
Repogirl

This is pretty, light, and fresh and a nice fragrance for summer. The dry down is where you pick up the beachy driftwood scent but mostly in the EDP and not the mist. Overall, it's a nice scent for the summer but a bit pricey for the EDP in my opinion, $62.00.

If you are looking for a really beachy scent, stick to Bobbi Brown Beach which in my opinion is the best summer/beachy scent around. That or CB I Hate Perfume's "At the Beach 1966". Those are my personal favorites for summer. They remind me of summers at my family's lake, warm skin, sand, sun, and the original Coppertone lotion. I still find it amazing how a scent can evoke such fond memories, probably why I love perfume so much.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

smelled this....boring! smells nice...nothing too special ...spray and its forgotten once they no longer make it.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Beach Angel: Summer Edition is a fresh sun-kissed sparkling dive into summer! Seaspray accord, lily, and island woods. Both the box and the perfume bottle are absolutely adorable! I love Beach Angel it’s perfect for summer!

Aspendina
Aspendina

one of the cutest bottles ever, but the scent is not beachy at all to me and just very plain and ordinary I want something with more "wow" in it, this is not it.

Victoria’s Secret Beach Angel by Victoria`s Secret 4.33 out of 5 based on 59 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Beach Angel fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Beach Angel, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Victoria’s Secret Beach Angel by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Victoria’s Secret Beach Angel by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Incredible Daring Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Angel Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Katy Perry Purr Victoria`s Secret Bombshell The Summer Edition Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Dior Miss Dior Cherie Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Vera Wang Princess Britney Spears Fantasy Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold Aquolina Gold Sugar Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC