Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom Victoria`s Secret for women

Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

"Bombshell in Bloom is a fresher version of the original, awarded edition with sharp floral notes that will make you sexy today, tomorrow and always". The composition provides a unique blend of pink freesia, red apple and water lily flowers. The accent lies on floral accords while fruity notes contribute to juiciness.

Bombshells in Bloom adds up to the previous editions Bombshell in Paradise from 2013 in light blue, striped flacon and Bombshell in Love from 2012 in pale pink, striped flacon. Limited edition Bombshell in Love was just like Bombshells in Bloom launched around Valentine’s Day and is inspired by this holiday.

Bombshells in Bloom is available in glass flacon with pink stripes with a romantic flower on the neck, in the amount of 50 and 100ml Eau de Parfum, while the accompanying assortment offers perfumed body lotion 200ml, perfumed body spray 250ml and a ring with solid perfume as limited edition. The house of Victoria's Secret has prepared a gift set which includes perfumed body lotion 100ml, perfumed bath 100ml, body fragrance 150ml and gift bag. Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom was launched in 2014.

Pink Freesia Water Lily Red Apple

Villain for Women
Wild Scarlet

Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom Fragrance Reviews

skeletonwitch
skeletonwitch

Fresh, sweet, and fruity, this is my favorite perfume from Victoria's Secret I've tried so far. It would be one of my top perfumes if only it had better sillage and longevity. For my own nose I prefer to only spray a perfume once on either my wrists or the inside of my arms but with this I think I would need to spray multiple times in order to get decent longevity and sillage. I bought the 3.4 fluid ounce bottle on clearance for 70% off at my local Victoria's Secret so I am assuming it's being discontinued. If you love this perfume like I do make sure to stock up just in case!

cherlynnie
cherlynnie

The bottle is already pretty enough the way it looks. I wouldn't want to pay more for that plastic flower to become swarovski flower. Lets talk about the scent :) The apple is most prominent of all. The florals are there as well but due to the sweetness its the apple smell that renders in my brain throughout the entire time. Overall it is sweet and fresh. Lovely for daytime wear and I like this bombshell the best.

On that day i was comparing this smell with Angels Only. Angels Only's only difference would be the violet note and i took 45 minutes in the store comparing the smell while telling the shop assistant that they both smell so close and i like them both. However i Purchased this Bombshells in Bloom was because Angels Only's scent grew weak at the end of 45 minutes.

cherubicluv
cherubicluv

I first tested it on the strip of paper at the store. Fell in love with it and bought the 100ml immediately! I was even happier when it was just half price! Now I'm using it and it smells great. Only sad thing was the sillage isn't very good and it doesn't last very long on me... Nonetheless it's still a great buy!

*Edit: I used it for more than 12 hours and I can still smell it on me but sillage is definitely weak. It's kinda surprising but I love it even more!

kerion
kerion

LOVE this one! I have purchased this 3 times lol. It isn't the longest lasting scent, about 3 hours BUT I love this right before the pool to lay out at the beach etc. Lasts long enough and I carry one in my purse to refresh. It smells so delicious it's worth the re-spray. Not a heavy floral, more on the fruity fresh side of the tracks. The bottle is so cute if you are into the bottle side of things.

simbeast
simbeast

fresh, cheerful, smells like shampoo. projection isn't amazing but every so often i catch a whiff of this and i get a clean, youthful fruity-floral. as previous reviewers stated, it's nothing earth-shattering and the longevity is a bit weak, but it's a very enjoyable scent for spring and summer.

i like light scents, so my biggest gripe with this is the plastic flower on the bottle, i think it feels a bit cheap and it gets in my way when i'm trying to re-cap it. cute idea though.

jujuru
jujuru

I love this classic, simple sharp scent all rolled into one. Seeing the flower on the bottle is uplifing.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Bombshell in Bloom smells like a sweet red apple with an aquatic undertone from the water lily. It’s very feminine with its sweeter top note (compared to the original Bombshell) and fresh which is great for spring and summer! I am an avid collector of all the Victoria Secret Bombshell flankers, so it’s a nice addition to the collection and the bottle is very pretty!

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

I loved the bottle!
But, it smells identical to SJP NYC by Sarah Jessica Parker, only it's a little too shrill and sharp for me. SJP NYC is slightly softer and I already own it.

I also got a bit of DKNY's Delicious, which is also too sharp for me and gives me a headache.

Sadly, I had to pass. I'll stick with the original Bombshell.

I also think the original Bombshell is appropriate for both spring and summer, where In Bloom is more for spring only...at least for me.

cremitasperfumadas
cremitasperfumadas

Qué perfume tan delicioso y femenino. Sus exquisitas notas son un verdadero placer para los sentidos. Tiene ese sello característico y único de las fragancias de Victoria's Secret que enamora desde el primer olor.

sw33tcookie
sw33tcookie

This scent smells wonderful! Super feminine and fruity it is lovely and perfect for spring!

I am really surprised to see the notes, because on my skin this fragrance smells like sour exotic fruits. If this is an apple note, surely it is overdosed.
Not a bad scent, I even like it, but it does not fit my taste. I expected something more floral after seeing the name 'In Bloom'.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I really like freesia, and I get a good dose of it in Bombshell in Bloom, along with the apple. It's not mind blowing or different, by any means, but it is definitely very pretty.VS has been using apple as a note in a fair amount of their recent offerings, and while I am not always a huge fan of apple as a note in perfumes it is really nice in Bombshell in Bloom - adds to the breezy, springlike vibe. I really like it :)

prettyswag
prettyswag

I smelled this today..and its fresh , clean, fruity, spring air, pretty on first spray...but once on the skin is a very faint floral and it wafts into a generic pale floral and then boom..its gone!! Def. not worth the price of 52 bucks or 68 for a bottle for such a pale scent...over done bombshell..it bombed over..pass.
Recommend : Versace absoul bright crystal for your spring scent...dont spent 68 bucks for bombshell water....not worth it. if it was 20 bucks maybe its worth it.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

Smelled this tonight at Victoria's Secret. It's nice. I think it's better than the original Bombshell. It seems less sharp smelling. It's not super strong, but it's nice. I was hoping it wouldn't be too floral, so I was pleasantly surprised. It's fresh and will be nice for summer. I didn't buy today, but I will pick this up before summer. I really like most of the Bombshell flankers, even though I'm not a fan of the original.

Update: I ended up buying this two days after first smelling it. Mine came with a cap that was way, way too loose. I exchanged it. They are great about that kind of thing. The bottle is strikingly gorgeous with the large flower and pretty pink coloring. The smell is great too, for me even better than the original. This is my third Bombshell flanker. Nice stuff. It's sweet, crisp and fresh. I think the bottle is adorable too.

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

Ooohh, this sounds really good! Will try this when I can!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Cute bottle with interesting notes. Think it will be a perfect spring perfume. Will buy it for sure.

Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom by Victoria`s Secret 4.02 out of 5 based on 62 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.