Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Victoria`s Secret Pink Pretty & Pure Victoria`s Secret for women

Victoria`s Secret Pink Pretty & Pure Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Victoria's Secret Pink collection offers four new eau de perfumes in interesting flacons. The collection includes something for everyone, since they aim at different tastes and moods.

Pretty & Pure will make your day with feminine and elegant jasmine notes combined with pink lemonade. The fragrance can be purchased as 75ml EDP. The fragrant composition has been available since March 2011 for $15 a bottle.

Jasmine Lemonade

Victoria`s Secret Pink Pretty & Pure Fragrance Reviews

This is a very simple but fun scent. It’s very lemoney, sweet, and tangy. The lemonade note is surprisingly strong but it reminds me of a strawberry lemonade rather than just lemon. I cannot imagine wearing this any time other than summer. There is something about this that suggests sunshine and energy.

strawberri_bear94
strawberri_bear94

This is my all time favorite spring & summer scent. It is fun, flirty, young and perfect for teens and early 20's.

It is fruity and clean.
The lemonade scent isn't too strong; I wouldn't have even thought of lemonade until I read the bottle. However, once I did. I can now easily pick it out...but it isn't overpowering. It is light and a very cute scent.

Aspendina
Aspendina

smelt like a sour lemon, not bad i kinda like it but not enough to buy it

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Pretty & Pure is simply sweet. Fresh jasmine and sweet pink lemonade. A fun fragrance to spritz on during the summer!

papergurl
papergurl

Got this for a deal, 3 lotions for $25 online with a free bath gel and small lotion. I am fond of the Pink lotions and I have been for years. The fragrances seem generally to last longer than the mists in this line, and work well with my more pricey fragrances. I love the light citrus/floral mix of this scent and because it is light I can layer it with Calvin Klein CK in2U,Lilly Pulitzer's Squeeze and even my Versace Versus for Summer. I only wear citrus in the summer or crunch time at work when I need a boost. I also like that there are different Pink scented lotions that I can mix with my gourmands and fruity florals when I am in the mood. They are not the end all, be all, but the ingredients are decent, the pump bottle large and sturdy. I can save on lotion and splurge on good fragrances periodically. I get frustrated when I receive an expensive gift set and the lotion doesn't smell like the EDP/EDT and seems to be drying as well. The bath gel doesn't even foam, that just amazed me recently. I know the loved one has spent good money and it bothers me that the lotion can't even be used for layering. It feels like this has been more and more common in recent years. I have also appreciated with the high turnover of scents at VS and BBW, that they seem to keep the core Pink scents and I can repeat purchase during sale time. As I step off my soap box, if you get a deal, might be worth a try...pick your poison!

TeddiesGirl
TeddiesGirl

Wonderful lemonade/jasmine fragrance, but gave me a headache. :(

pretty perfect girl
pretty perfect girl

sweet fruity floral clean it soooooooooo goooood all of my friends love it i get so many compliments on it love it !!!!!!!!!

Booogie
Booogie

This is pure lemonade :) happy, breezy, pretty and pure.

rainydays
rainydays

Beautiful... really does remind me of crisp, sweet lemonade. It's perfect for a hot day or after a workout, or whenever you want to feel refreshed. For those who like a more demure, casual scent, this is great. I've let friends borrow it who generally don't like perfume and they love it. I think the Pink line of fragrances are better than VS's main line.

purpleribbons
purpleribbons

This smells amazing. It's light, fruity, sweet, slightly tangy,& fresh. If I were to describe it in only a few words, it would be "a sweet strawberry lemonade". Perfect for the summer!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I'm really liking this scent! It smells like lemonade and jasmine...such a nice combination :)

Warm and Cozy is still my favorite PINK scent though :)

lucyesp13
lucyesp13

THIS SMELL IS AMAZING!!!
ITS SUCH A NICE SPRING AND SUMMER SCENT!
THE BODY SPRAY IS NICE AND LIGHT.
I JUST LOVE IT!!

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

I had a coupon for a free mini body spray, so I thought I'd try out this one. SO GLAD I DID! My favorite PINK spray!

Turtledove
Turtledove

I love the scent, it's the mouthwatering smell of really good homemade strawberry lemonade, sweet and fruity and tart, with the floral part calming it down a bit. I really wish it lasted longer though. It smells delicious when you first spray it, but it seems to wear off to almost nothing within about an hour, with just a hint of jasmine after that.

sharyssa
sharyssa

why is it $18 in the store? idk but this one is the best of the 4 reminded me of a smell from my childhood.I will be purchasing soon.

Victoria`s Secret Pink Pretty & Pure by Victoria`s Secret 4.21 out of 5 based on 103 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Pretty & Pure fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Pretty & Pure, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Victoria`s Secret Pink Pretty & Pure by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Victoria`s Secret Pink Pretty & Pure by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bath and Body Works Carried Away Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Sweet & Flirty Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Fresh & Clean Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy Britney Spears Fantasy Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Katy Perry Purr Vera Wang Princess