Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy Victoria`s Secret for women

Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

milky

Victoria's Secret Pink collection offers four new eau de perfumes in interesting flacons. The collection includes something for everyone, since they aim at different tastes and moods.

Soft & Dreamy takes us to the world of daydreaming. Its composition is soft and romantic, created of fragrant dessert notes (meringue – mixed egg white and sugar) and whipped cream. The fragrance is available as 75ml EDP. The fragrant composition has been available since March 2011 for $15 a bottle.

Meringue Whipped cream

Delicious Cotton Candy
Sexual Sugar
Pink Sugar
Body Fantasies Signature Cotton Candy

Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy Fragrance Reviews

lunabombshell
lunabombshell

I had this but returned it last time because my sister didn't like it.

I knew I like it from the start and reading the positive reviews, I will go back to that soft and dreamy baby and bring it back home with me!

I smelled it and brought home before and I myself knew it's amazing and unique. It's pretty fluffy smelling. Like marshmallow with sugar sugar and more sugar.

It's so soft I want to eat it in my spray.

I regret I had to return it. Now I'm gonna go and get it back.

Will update you guys later!

#Luna

Cw830
Cw830

I had this in the body mist and used to spray my pillows. Very sweet fragrance, the comparison to liquorice is spot on when the fragrance is fresh. After dry-down there is a little bit of sunscreen smell to it.

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

I love this scent so much. This could easily be a signature fragrance if it had the good staying power to go with it, but sadly, this perfume has terrible longevity. It really makes me sad. I have to spray this on myself continuously throughout the day. It really is a shame.. My boyfriend is kind of sick of my perfume obsession so he doesn't really notice my perfumes anymore, except for soft and dreamy. I was wearing this when we first met, and still to this day he tells me how good I smell. Obviously, this has sentimental value to me as well;)

So..the scent? Well, its definitely soft, and surely dreamy. It transports you into a world of floating clouds where everything is pink and delightful. Like sugar, spice, and everything nice. Sure, it's basic--you won't find any complexities here.. But this perfume is not meant to be anything fancy. It's meant to make us women smell simply sweet and desirable--and that It does deliver!! It's a dessert.. And every sweet little ingredient that went into it I can pin point exactly. Sugar--powdered and cubed...milk..vanilla..cream.. marshmallows... and every yummy thing imaginable. The main theme of this perfume is vanilla and sugar, NOT cotton candy. It's a vanilla bomb all the way.... It's positively foody and cheery... Romantic and feminine.. It's such a wonderful scent. This is a must have for all gourmand lovers. It's perfect for casual day time wear..or just for spraying on your pillows before bed to give you extra sweet dreams. I

, and here we have another lovely vs frag that has fallen victim to the dreaded "discontinued". like all of you, I am so sad this has been discontinued. I cannot for the life of me understand how this can go and other less amazing scents from this line can stay. Everyone who's experienced soft and dreamy misses it and we want it back! Warm&cozy does not compare--it's lacking the overall yummy scent and comfort of soft&dreamy. Oh well. There's other places where I can still buy this;) it's just ridiculously expensive now.. But honestly, it's worth it. I have a million simple gourmand frags, but none smell as good as this, and that's obvious from the hundreds of compliments I get with this on the daily. This is not a pink sugar dupe, nor a delicious cotton candy dupe.. That's just not true. Soft&dreamy is it's own thing. And there's nothing cotton candy about it. I own all of those frags-and in a blind smell test, I could pick out soft&dreamy instantly. So, don't let certain comparisons sway you from trying this. Idk what it is about soft&dreany.. But it'll always be a staple in my collection. I think a lot of people missed out on ever having the chance to try soft&dreany cause it was taken off the shelves so quick. But I just know that some women would really love this stuff. I recommend it(the EDP) even for a blind buy. You can't go wrong with it if sweet is your thing;)
Just PM me and I'll tell ya where you can still buy it, ladies.

PinkVibe
PinkVibe

Aw man, I would always sneak a spray from my mothers bottle and how I looked for it every time I went into VS only to find out it was discontinued. I was very disappointed, one of the workers said that if I loved it I would enjoy Warm And Cozy, but it does not compare. I fell in love with this sweet yet subtle scent and I would love to own it again, before I forget what it smells like! Please get VS to put this back on their shelves.

carleighmarley
carleighmarley

I am heartbroken that this is discontinued. I have the body mist version and the lasting power of that even is amazing. It smells sweet and milky but it also has a little depth to it. Surprising, since it only has two notes. I wish I could find the EDP of this. If you happen across this at the Semi-Annual Sale, don't pass it up!

Dominic80
Dominic80

This is just delicious..

Scarielle
Scarielle

This was/is my signature sent. I Particulary think it smells best in winter. I get many compliments on it, my chemistry does well with sweet scents. And my boyfriend looooves it on me. I'm so bummed they discontinued it.

Ginnie A
Ginnie A

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!gutted its been discontinued!!like a fluffy cloud ive just jumped into with not a care in the world where anything is possible!If a perfume can make you feel this good and alive you have found a winner!pure heaven in a bottle!!sweet soft light as a feather,arrrrh bliss!

babysha
babysha

i just buy it yesterday! smell very2 lovely guys..sweet and warm..love it!

Soie
Soie

What's with the misleading fragrance notes? There is no meringue here that I can smell. The fragrance does smell sort of milky, though -- kind of like Pink Sugar stirred up into a glass of tepid milk....

If I'd known it was actually just another Pink Sugar knock off, I wouldn't have bought it.

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

So gourmand and yummy! I wear this on top of Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy, they smell so similar :)

suhaesa

i love it its so sweet but surprisingly it doesn't give me a headache its soft milky powdery sexy and so young yet feminine full of love and sweetens in a mellow round full way its so pure so sweet so dreamy so soft ...so pink..its the kind of scent you almost want to drink as in a pink strawberry milkshake..
its a simple uncomplicated sent just like pure love ..innocent love..young love that grows deeper and stronger and warmer with the passing days...
its nice if you want to layer it on top of perfumes to add sweetness to any perfume..
it reminds me of afternoon teas the smell of fresh vanilla biscuits and macaroons in one of Monet s paintings..
its a lovely sweet milky perfume full of bliss and softness..a tender loving kiss in a bottle that doesnt last !

perfume rating 3.8 out 5
bottle ratting 3 out of 5

perfume rating 3.8 out 5
bottle ratting 3 out of 5

sdark.pebbles
sdark.pebbles

I personally think that this stuff is like a headache in a bottle,it is sickeningly sweet. It also has no lasting power, can't even stay on for an hour.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I just received a decant of VS Pink Warm & Cozy (which I assume is one of this particular set of perfumes) in a perfume swap but I can't find it listed on this site. So, I'll just comment about it here! Well, reading the reviews here about Pink Soft & Dreamy I'm guessing there's very little difference between these two perfumes anyway! Pink Warm & Cozy smells very sugary and a bit fudge'like. In fact, it's very, very similar to Pink Sugar. The only real difference is that Pink Warm & Cozy has zero staying power. About 10 minutes after I dabbed a little on my wrist I could barely smell a thing, even with my wrist right up to my nose! Maybe it has a high alcohol content, which may account for it virtually evaporating within minutes. Personally, I wouldn't waste my money on a perfume with such terrible staying power. The perfume itself is OK - hardly a ground breaker though - but it's so similar to Pink Sugar, with much worse staying power, that I'd recommend getting Pink Sugar instead because it lasts much longer.

This is only the second Victoria Secret perfume I've tried (the first being Sexy Little Things Noir) and I'm already getting a deja-vu feeling about them. Do they all smell fruity and sweet??!

colorblindlove

I think this is discontinued because I work at VS and I haven't seen this scent since VS decided to redesign the PINK bottles and some scents were (possibly) discontinued in the process.

If anyone knows if this has been discontinued, please let me know :)

geelightning
geelightning

(I have the body mist version of this.)

I don't think it smells like BBW Cherry Blossom even a little. Had that, hated that.

Soft & Dreamy smells so great, sometimes I even spray this on a piece of tissue and I keep smelling the tissue like an idiot. The scent makes me feel like I'm entering a bakeshop! At first spray, you kinda smell the alcohol but it goes away after around 8 seconds and it settles into something sweet, cozy, home-y, kinda like VS Warm & Cozy. I love both fragrances. I think the difference is this is slightly more sugary sweet than Warm & Cozy. But still, about 90% similar. I prefer Warm & Cozy, though. But only by a slight margin.

I also noticed that after a while, the meringue is more prominent. Lasting power isn't that great with this one. Then again, I only have the body mist version :)

Also, hot day + this = not a good combo

fairspirit4
fairspirit4

I really enjoy this. It's smooth and creamy with a slight sparkly tang. I like the lotion and the body mist for a calmer experience. I think the EDT is a bit stronger and I love how it lingers on fabric.

onegoodcat
onegoodcat

God, I love this scent. I just want to eat it. It smells of cotton candy and vanilla to me, but not in a nauseating way. It smells sweet like candy, but not too sweet. I usually get headaches from smelling very sweet candy-like perfumes, but this is a very soft scent. Warm & Cozy is very similar to this and I love both of them.

Jyllian
Jyllian

I love this perfume it could be one of my favorites but the only bad thing is the scent fades on me very quickly

shannon.m2011
shannon.m2011

I hate this perfume. Worst out of the pink collection :(

Aspendina
Aspendina

this should be right up my alley but it doesn't smell sweet to me just like a strong perfume. but i am willing to give it a second try next time i am in the store.

Edit: ok it does smell like meringue and whipped cream this is very nice and sweet, I love it very much and very long lasting, next time i get a $10 off coupon I am picking this up :-) can't wait!!!!

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Soft & Dreamy is a baker’s delight! Creamy meringue and sweet whipped cream with a sea salt note. Soft & Dreamy is like a freshly baked sugar cookie!

hena a
hena a

First whiff from the bottle, i thought it smelt like Pink Warm & Cozy. Does it really smell like that? Didn't bother spraying because i have Warm & Cozy and i didn't want something that smells similar.

Booogie
Booogie

If you wanted to like Pink Sugar but the licorice or burnt-sugar smell turned you off, I recommend this fragrance. It's almost identical but much softer. This draws compliments even after I can no longer smell it on myself. It's a cute little scent :)

horseluv99
horseluv99

I absolutely LOVE this scent! It really is a soft fragrance but it doesn't wear off easily at all. It lasts all day too. I wear it all the time and it's a great scent!

LittleBallerina
LittleBallerina

I'd really love to get this, one problem though, everyone is saying that it smells like meringues, but don't meringues smell kind of like egg ? I'm not sure whether to buy this or not, some one help me out ! Oh and I don't really mind sickly sweet smells, so if it is very sweet, I'm all for it :) <3 xo

Mistress Eva
Mistress Eva

I had the misfortune of sitting behind a girl in class who was wearing this. I have never, EVER disliked a perfume on someone so much. My nostrils were literally burning and for the first time in my life I got a perfume headache (I had always thought headaches caused by perfume was an exaggeration). I'm not sure if it was over-applied or just didn't wear well on her, but this fragrance was so over-poweringly, sickeningly saccharine and saturated with artificial vanilla that it was truly unbearable.
As a very passionate perfume collector/researcher, I was surprised to find out from the girl that it was a VS frag she was wearing. I may not always be a fan of VS, but I've never come across one from them that I strongly disliked before. In fact, I usually like it when people wear perfume, even if it isn't something I would personally go for as it adds flair to one's personality.
However, if you are a fan of extremely sweet smells and aren't picky about your vanillas, then you will probably like this. Just please use with some moderation -- I don't think it would have been nearly so bad if it had been more subtle.

evy.gc
evy.gc

Obviously very sweet! but not cloying at all! I bought the parfum and it smells like cotton candy and lasts all day long. People find it very attractive! I received a lot of compliments!...totally recommend this for everyday wearing.

mzmichelle23
mzmichelle23

I agree. Smells just like Pink Sugar to me; but I still like it.

colorblindlove

This does smell like whipped cream on me! I was wondering what that vanilla like note was in the spray. Such a nice scent.

estherthebester
estherthebester

I don't think this smells like pink sugar at all. Pink sugar reminds me faintly of burnt caramel and cotton candy but this is more like vanilla and whipped cream. I like this a lot. It's very soft but there's a very subtle spicy kick in the background. I think this scent is very romantic and it's perfect for dates on a chilly night.

Hayven
Hayven

I like this, but it is the fraternal twin of Pink Sugar. It's a little weaker and with less kick. So if you like Pink Sugar but it's too intense for you, give this a try.

Violet Pansy
Violet Pansy

I really love this perfume. First of all, because it smells really like whipped cream and my favorite type of sweets - meringue! Especially first 1-2 hours, then scent transforming some and reminds me more something like burned sugar. Also this is EDT, BUT it have wonderful lasting power! Maybe just on my skin, it lasts without adding more about 5-6 hours.

voidstar
voidstar

i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this perfume!!! its sweet and feminine, perfect for everyday happiness,(except if your going to do something formal, you might wanna use something like Dream Angels heavenly, or Dream Angels wish since it has no dislikes) the scent is awesome so buy it u wont regret it! :)

chromaggia
chromaggia

Smells like what I imagine diving into a cloud would be like, were it possible. Sweet, light, airy. It makes me want to float lazily on a pool chair and nap in the sun.

SBunny
SBunny

Yum! Soft & Dreamy indeed. This is like Pink Sugar without the licorice. It's so creamy and sweet. Perfect for colder weather. A real lovely comforting scent. Lasting power isn't too great sadly but the scent's lush.

Whit
Whit

I just bought this yesterday at BBW. I have Warm & Cozy and I love this one too. Just as the name implies, it really is soft and dreamy. It's not overly sweet but still smells delicious. Unfortunately, as with the other scents from the Pink line, it isn't very long-lasting. Still, it's nice and a comfort scent too; one of those cuddly smells. It's cozy, like a comfy sweatshirt. Great for fall and winter months snuggled up on the couch with your sweetie. :)

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Loved this scent when i first had it as shimmering body mist and shimmering roll on perfume. Then i wore it so much that i got sick of it and it didnt smelled good anymore,just to enoying and awful. But i guess it means that i used it well.
Can really recomend the shimmering version of this one. You dont get blue at all just because the bottle and the liqure is blue. Just a pretty shimmering sweet scented skin.

Mojo95
Mojo95

I have this but BODY MIST and it smell so good to good for words, its like liquid candyland or something :)

GorgeousSpice
GorgeousSpice

I agree with flowermom on this as this smells a lot like BBW's cherry blossom. I just bought mine today and I'm so happy! =)

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I've tried this in the body spray. It is a really nice, subtly sweet, soft smelling fragrance!! Does anyone know the differences in the lasting power of the splash and EDT? Which form is a better buy?

chix
chix

Smells warm, sweet, & cozy. For some reason I'm getting a bit of a fruity note not listed maybe it's from the humidity. Last about 3 hours if even (stays close to skin) Maybe better in cooler weather. Not bad, but not a must have.

flowermom
flowermom

i am a huge HUGE fan of VS perfumes, living in the uk its near impossible to road test the perfumes before buying them, & i can only get them from ebay at a more expensive price, hoever they are well worth it! i love the subtleness, yet great silage of most of the perfumes, soft & dreamy is similar to bath & body works cherry blossom only much better, it really does smell, well, creamy!! & it has a great staying power, great price great bottle, perhaps it could be more aimed at younger women but i am 40 & hate over bearing scents, this is a fun smell, reminds me of marshmellows!!

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

Smells very similar to Gale Hayman's Delicious Cotton Candy and Aquolina Pink Sugar! It's very sweet and spicy!

EDIT: Lasting power is about 3 hours on me. I would say that Pink Sugar and Delicious Cotton Candy would be a better choice for sillage and lasting power because for me they last anywhere between 6-10 hours .

Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy by Victoria`s Secret 4.37 out of 5 based on 171 ratings and 45 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.