Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Victoria`s Secret Pink Sweet & Flirty Victoria`s Secret for women

Victoria`s Secret Pink Sweet & Flirty Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

sour

Victoria's Secret Pink collection offers four new eau de perfumes in interesting flacons. The collection includes something for everyone, since they aim at different tastes and moods.

Sweet & Flirty is a fragrance for women available as 75ml EDP. Its composition flirts with sweet sugared berries and pink grapefruit. The fragrant composition has been available since March 2011 for $15 a bottle.

Grapefruit Wild berries Sugar

Victoria`s Secret Pink Sweet & Flirty Fragrance Reviews

kattleia
kattleia

Initial spray is sugar overload! Almost identical to VS Juiced Berry. On the drydown, the grapefruit is more prominent, and it fades nicely on my skin. I'm not really into sweet scents but wearing this after a long day or during bedtime simply makes me feel calm and happy like a kid -- can't stop sniffing! Longevity is like 2-3 hrs, not bad for a body mist and i don't mind to reapply as long as it will make me smile.. Such a relaxing treat to the senses =)

jnorksterr
jnorksterr

Favorite scent by Victoria's Secret Pink. I love it so much, which is not something I say often about scents (very picky). Very light and sweet... I'm in love.

This really does smell like sugared berries and grapefruit. It is simple and sweet, fruity and quite tart. I can smell the berries and grapefruit about equally. This is very fun, very summery, very upbeat. I am wearing the EDT and it lasts about 2 hours.

mshellshoe
mshellshoe

sweet, fruity, girly! I love it so much. And it fades so well on me. Definitely my favorite perfume ever.

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

I'm a sweet fragrance kind of girl, and this stuff is just delightful! I bought the body spray, so it doesn't last long, but I love the scent during the time it does last :)

Jenae001
Jenae001

sweet and fun scent ! i love it(:

Flowercat
Flowercat

I was hoping to pick up a travel size bottle of my HG scent, Vanilla Lace, but when I struck out on that one, I sniffed around to see what I maight like that DID come in travel size...
Thankfully I didn't read the ingredients for Sweet & Flirty, because I shy away from fruity fragrances. I sprayed it on my wrist and fell in love! The grapefruit certainly was not the star, only a perfectly balanced sweetness with just a touch of gentle, pretty fruitiness.

The scent is creamy, light and oh-so feminine. It flirts with being gourmand, but maintains a distinct, fresh clean purity that sets it apart from other over-the top fruity-sweet concoctions. The lotion is equally delicious and boosts the lasting power of the body spray, which seems to be better than other sprays I've had. I bought the EDT for non-travel times, and it's just as beautiful, only slightly stronger.

I'm a well-seasoned adult who happens to be forever a girly-girl, and I don't find Sweet & Flirty to be a kids only fragrance. What a delightful surprise it is!

sisbro6
sisbro6

Oh, I just love it!!!!!! I saw my aunt giving my maternal Victoria's Secret all the time so I asked her to give me those. Oh My Goodness!!!!!!! She gave me 5 perfumes and 2 lotions and a body butter!!!!!! I was petrified!!! I tried them all and they smelled so nice!!!!

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I love this sweet fragrance. Doesn't seem to last long on me though. I am in my forties and still love sweet fragrances sometimes. This doesn't shout teenager to me but I don't pigeonhole most fragrances unless they small super mature to me. I feel good wearing this and my husband likes it too.

bubblegumpeace
bubblegumpeace

I had the $10 body spray one, and thought it smelled great. The EDT is stronger, and I love it :)

hena a
hena a

Its a very generic scent. Non offensive. Sweet.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Sweet & Flirty is a simple yet fun girly-girl fragrance! Sweet sugar berries and fresh squeezed pink grapefruit. Reminds me of the blue pixy stix candy!

Scylla
Scylla

My 14 year old daughter wears all of the Victoria Secret Pink fragrances and this one is my favorite on her. It it is fresh, fruity and sweet. It is definitely a youthful scent.

Booogie
Booogie

This was my summer scent last year, it probably will be this year as well. Other reviewers seem to be picking up on the grapefruit easily but I don't really get that. It's strange, I really can't figure out what it smells like to me but I love it anyhow. I guess it smells exactly how the bottle of body spray looks- bright pink and purple.

To me it's like a bright juicy blend of pink bubble gum, some sort of melon, sugar, berries and then maybe a little grapefruit. Sweet, energetic, weird and delicious. It's not as simple to me as what everyone else is smelling. I happen to love this quirky, overly-happy little mess of a fragrance :)

Felonia
Felonia

This smells light and fruity from the bottle, but warms on your skin into something delightful! I smelled my own perfume on the bus one day, I thought it was someone else because it smelled different than it did in the morning. But I loved it. I can't get enough of this perfume!

jvigal166
jvigal166

I smelled it and bought it on whim because I just loved it so much, it was definitely my scent. Well, either this or Gap Near is also great. But in this one i think that the sugar and the grapefruit were pretty well balanced and that the grapefruit in it is not tart or anything!

peppermint136
peppermint136

Smells mostly like grapefruit, with some underlying notes of wild berries. Very inexpensive as well. Overall a nice, fresh, summery scent. I would repurchase.

Bottle: 6/10 (plain)
Staying power: 6/10 (3 1/2 hours)

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

The grapefruit in this is too strong...if the sugar made more of an entrance in this scent then I would of liked it so much more.

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

Very awesome smell! It smells like a mixture of morning air and freshly dried clothes to me. Which is a weird way to describe it but that's how it smells :)It's a verrrry pretty smell. Probably for casual use :)

sgraifman
sgraifman

At first I really liked this, when I smelled it on my 20 year old cousin. But once I purchased it and wore it a few times, I realized it had a very synthetic nature. It's just ok. Could be great without the synthetic-ness.

applesana
applesana

Just picked this one up today and i can't wait to wear it. Sweet and fruity is just what i like.

Victoria`s Secret Pink Sweet & Flirty by Victoria`s Secret 4.52 out of 5 based on 122 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Sweet & Flirty fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Sweet & Flirty, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Victoria`s Secret Pink Sweet & Flirty by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Victoria`s Secret Pink Sweet & Flirty by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.