Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Vixen Victoria`s Secret for women

Vixen Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Vixen Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Vixen Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Vixen Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Vixen Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Vixen by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral fragrance for women. Vixen was launched in 2011. The fragrance features apple blossom, freesia and vanille.

Apple Blossom Freesia Vanille

Vixen Fragrance Reviews

ChocolateandBurberry
ChocolateandBurberry

I just got 2 small bottles and one large body mist of this in the mail and I love it. I ordered it mainly because I collect discontinued VS fragrances. I love "warm" scents and I definitely like this stuff. Just wish it had more lasting power. Regardless, it's now a favorite of mine. Glad to have it :)

brianaaaah
brianaaaah

Fruity, sweet, typical. I have a 1.7 oz bottle I'm trying to swap. PM me if interested!

Brenda Legaspi
Brenda Legaspi

This kinda reminds me of J.lo's Live, the scent it's fresh and fruity but lacks of longevity.. It smells like Guava and papaya to me, very young, i love it!

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

I LOVE this perfume. I bought at the V.S. semi-annual sale. As soon as I smelled it I was instantly taken by the scent. Vixen is very sexy and sassy. This is a perfume that can worn on a night out to a club. Man magnet :) it has a little spicy to it and sweet to be playful and daring. This is a keeper. Wish it wasn't being discontinued. Vixen= sex kitten!!!

snowbunny007
snowbunny007

I am no longer a fan of Victoria's Secret perfumes. I used to wear them all the time, when they had Rapture, Encounter, Victoria and a slew of other fine quality fragrances. Now, it seems that aside from Rapture...they have gone cheap. This one is no exception. Vanilla. Snore! There is not much complexity to this scent at all. It seems to be the same with the entire "Sexy Little Things" fragrance line. Every fragrance they make now, is either fruits or vanilla.

I do like Rapture however. That one keeps me buying. And, they have some wonderful body sprays.

lytetteh
lytetteh

i am really enjoying my vixen...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

I did not like this scent, it just smelled like a cheap freesia body spray. Will use the perfume for room spray and then keep the bottle for decoration.

Kellylovesperfume
Kellylovesperfume

Vixen is one of the stronger scents from VS, but the initial blast is fruity with a hint of musk, and the dry down is very soft..... I adore Vixen, if it would last a little longer...very yummy fragrance from VS!!!

bejazzled
bejazzled

First of all for those who are trying to smell apple in this you won't because IT'S NOT IN THERE. Read the description of it...it's APPLE BLOSSOM not apple. Now I don't know about the rest of you, but I grew up on a farm where we had our own apple trees. There is a clear and definate distinction between the actual fruit and the flowering blossom that can only be enjoyed for a short time in the spring. The blossoms do not smell like apples. They are a flower and have a sweet flowery scent with just a hint of the sweet/tart scent that you actually smell in an apple. That CAN be detected in Vixen. I've smelled that sweet aroma every spring when I walk through the orchard and I can clearly pick it up in this perfume.
With that said...this is one of my favorites from Victorias Secret. I bought this one with a Secret Reward card based solely on reviews. I ordered it online without trying it and I have to say I am sooooo glad I did. This scent is wonderful. Even my husband commented on this one and he is extremely picky about perfumes. The moment I put it on I could not stop smelling my skin. This is sexy, flirty and pretty all tied up into one perfume. It's sweet but not overbearing and has a hint of tartness to balance the sweet. It's amazing and you must try it :-)

Please please please Victorias Secret...Keep Vixen around for a long time.

aqua76239
aqua76239

Apple blossom, freesia?! There is no way I would have thought that these notes are in there. This is deep berry scent with vanilla base. As a matter of fact, it reminds me of Euphoria(not the same scent but has the same "vibe"). I only have small body spray and while it doesn't last long, its a very nice scent. VS always calls lot of their scents "sexy" and they aren't but Vixen is one of their scents that can actually be considered "sexy".
I've worn it layered with Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar and Fig cream and its goes really nice together. Its a shame that scent doesn't last.

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

I love this perfume! When I first smelled it it was very seductive and playful. I picked it up during the semi-annual sale in the body splash because 1) the eau de parfum wasn't on sale, and 2) if I didn't like it, I figured it would wear off or be easily washed off and my money wouldn't have been as wasted. I bought it for mine and my boyfriend's anniversary to go along with something else I bought at VS ;) My boyfriend really liked this fragrance, so when the eau de parfum actually did go on sale (for $12!!) I bought one. I totally should have bought two or three for several reasons: 1) when I decided to go back to the store to buy more while it was still $12, they had sold out, 2) they don't carry it in the store anymore at all, 3) you can find it on VS's website, but it's $45 and i'm not THAT in love with it. I had to settle for more body splash. Sorry, I have digressed from important review points...

It smells seductively sexy (warm vanilla), while still being playfully feminine (fruity). It's the perfect blend, I find. The eau de parfum actually lasts a while on me (several hours later, others can still smell it on me). After I spray a few spritzes on me, I spray my clothes down with the body splash to make the smell last, so maybe that's why it lasts so long for me. Anyway, this is my favorite VS fragrance, well let me rephrase: it's one of the only VS fragrances I like.

c3c
c3c

Vixen would be added as one of two of my favorite VS scents but for one thing, it has zero lasting power, and this makes me sad. SO I wear it around home where I can reapply every five seconds because if I wear it out I'd have to put it on after every store I stopped at and if my husband was with me he might beat me for this. :(

Otherwise it's sweet, a bit sour (but just the right amount of sour, I'm not a big sour fan), fruity (I know it doesn't list fruits but hey), a tad sophisticated yet fun. I wish VS could balance out the lasting power for some of their scents, this could have been a real gem in my collection. BUUUUUT I still keep it and wear it inspite of that, which says something because I don't have a lot of patience for perfumes that last five seconds.

Princess
Princess

Strong fruity floral.
It smells sexy, but the apple note is so sharp

chix
chix

I'm not picking up any apple scent. To me the notes are blended into a sweet slightly tart youthful scent. If make believe fairy princess land had a scent this would capture it more so than Secret Wonderland. Not childish just youthful & imaginative.
I get better lasting power in cooler weather.

joyceisblasian
joyceisblasian

I love this smell ! I picked it up at Victoria Secret's semi annual sale it was only $6. I usually don't like deeper muskier smells but the balance of floral and cinnamon makes this smell great! Especially with my "work" outfits or going out at night. I really like this smell.

This is very fruity, very sweet and very tart. The name Vixen suggests a scent that will be sexy, naughty and a bit more mature, but this is young, cutesy and girly. However, this is a bold fragrance, and takes the sweet tart scent to the extreme.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

I am a huge freesia fan, anything with fressia in it easily draws me in. Vixen is one of those scents that captured me from the moment I took my first whiff. Smells exactly like what it says it does: fressia, vanilla and apple. I much prefer this for a winter scent because of the apple notes, it just seems to me like it would work better in colder months. On me, it lasts a really long time. I spray it before I leave for work and I can still detect it when I'm driving home at 6:00 pm (though not quite as strong). Pretty, feminine and definitely a fun fragrance. I also mix the Vixen lotion and the body spray with Paris Hilton perfume and it is awesome! A great purchase as this can be used year round. Very happy.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I just picked this up today at VS during their semi anual sale event, and I got it for 75% off the price. Usually VS scents fade off me rather quickly, but the SA told me this is one of their boldest scents and loved by many. So thought what the heck, for the price I'll give a shot. I also got the matching Body mist and Lotion for $6 each. Really can't go wrong for those prices!

UPDATE: The scent is nice, but like most VS scents it does not last! I also find the bottle rather annoying to spray. Pretty to look at, but I prefer the non-fancy bottles so I can spray perfume without feeling like I am going to drop it! Would not repurchase.

shannonrenee83
shannonrenee83

I like this perfume it's sweet, tart and juicy with beany vanilla at the end. But does anyone else this that this smells almost identical to midnight pomegranate? I think it smells just like it until it gets to the bottom notes, then it gets somewhat different. I like Bath and Body Works and Victoria Secret, but I am sick of them making scent that are almost identical to others they have. All and all though this is a nice perfume for summer with a super cute bottle. The lasting power is not real great, but that is to be expected from VS. I got this for really cheap at the semi annual sale yesterday, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it because the prices for VS perfume are to high considering the low quality.

Wynter
Wynter

I tested this in store the other day, and it is a fresh, pretty fragrance, though not particularly long-lasting. It's fruity and a bit tart, which makes it nice for spring and summer. However, it is very, very similar to DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom. I also found the spray pump a little annoying, it doesn't release much fragrance (though the bottle itself is cute).

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

smells very fruity and then goes like berry floral in a loud way and has a little sweetness...nice...but very ESCADA TROPICAL PUNCH...THATS WHAT IT REMINDS ME OF...BUT MORE LOUDER!! not my thing anymore...i wanted more sultry sexy..too bad...

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

Just got it today. It's a simplistic fruity floral that SMELLS AMAZING!!! Sweet and sexy! Perfect for spring and summer :) Bottle is adorable too I'm in love with this!

Vixen by Victoria`s Secret 4.04 out of 5 based on 138 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Vixen fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Vixen, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vixen by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vixen by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.