Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Wild One Victoria`s Secret for women

Wild One Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Wild One Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Wild One belongs to the Victoria `s Secret Attractions Collection launched in 2011. The sexy fragrance contains notes of wild raspberry and lily. Available as 200 ml fragrant body mist with an accompanying collection.

Lily Raspberry

Wild One Fragrance Reviews

As much as I like this, it's a puzzling scent to me. It is about equal raspberry and lily. It is sweet from the raspberry note, but not overly so. The lily here is more prevalant than I thought it would be. I thought this would be primarily raspberry with only a hint of lily, but this lily makes its presence known. I think of lily as a cool green floral scent, which this has. So this is sweet, green and floral all at the same time. This scent reminds me of a layering experiment, where the notes are polar opposites and compete for attention. These two notes don't get along perfectly but they get along well enough. Overall, I like this.

j'adoresmellinggood
j'adoresmellinggood

It's a little sweet in the beginning but after the dry down it smells amazing and the scent stays with you all day. It is not for everyone. Geared more towards 18-25 but still a great scent for being a body mist. Although it is sweet, I prefer this in the fall and winter seasons because when the cold air hits it, it smells even better. I HATE body mists because they do not hold on my skin, I need heavier perfumes but this was definitely a great buy.

Wild One by Victoria`s Secret 3.80 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Wild One fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Wild One, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wild One by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wild One by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Katy Perry Meow Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Gucci Guilty Guess Guess By Marciano Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Prada Prada Candy Katy Perry Purr Nina Ricci Nina Burberry Burberry Women Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Paris Hilton Can Can Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Victoria`s Secret Incredible Givenchy Hot Couture Eau de Toilette Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Lancome La Vie Est Belle Burberry Burberry Brit Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl