Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Wild Scarlet Victoria`s Secret for women

Wild Scarlet Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Wild Scarlet Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Wild Scarlet Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Wild Scarlet Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Wild Scarlet Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Wild Scarlet Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Wild Scarlet by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features lily, chamomile, aloe vera and red apple.

Lily Chamomile Aloe Vera Red Apple

Wild Scarlet Fragrance Reviews

MeanSuga
MeanSuga

To me, this is very fresh, and a feel sooo good spray.
I find myself reapplying frequently, not because it fades - it lasts all day on me but not overpowering - but because I find it a very crisp, pleasing scent.
I had to search ebay and Amazon for it, since it has been discontinued. I don`t know if I would try VS Enchanted Apple as a replacement... I am afraid the caramel might take away and freshness.
Edit : After reading the reviews of VS Enchanted Apple, I would certainly give it a try. I hear it was disco`ed but made a come back? I do not know where in the world I read that it had a caramel note.. it must not have been here ;)

annettepe
annettepe

i actually really love this fragrance as my bathroom spray. it smells of sweet red apples and sweet lily. its a very simple, fresh and sweet scent but i wouldnt spray it on myself.

strawberri_bear94
strawberri_bear94

I smelled it in the store and I just couldn't forget it. A month or so later I purchased the fragrance mist and hand lotion and I really like this scent.

While the scent does resemble red apples, the apple isn't overwhelming. There's still some sweet flowery notes to it so you don't end up smelling like a barrel of apples. The lilly balances perfectly and they are both noticed rather equally. The scent is cool but also very warming.

It is very light, so the just of it tends to wear off quickly, but there is still a nice hint of scent that lingers on your skin for hours.

Some fragrances give me allergies, Wild Scarlet does not. However, if I wear too much of it and I wear it 3 or so days in a row, it does give me headaches from all the lilly.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

I like this as a mist and nothing else. Very crisp and fresh but fades quickly. I find I have to layer with the body cream as even in lotion form, Wild Scarlet dissipates quickly. I use this under one of my many perfumes and find that it helps the perfume hold on to my skin longer and creates a uniques fragrance. Too bad this is going away as i'd still buy it if they kept it.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Inoffensive scent...I like this better as a shower gel more than the body spray form because I feel like this scent wasn't meant to be sprayed on, but more to be used as a shower gel (if that makes any sense).

EDIT: This scent is whatever to me, I personally think that enchanted apple is FAR better!! I bought two bottles of that and I never buy two bottles of anything lol

adayoncedawned
adayoncedawned

Probably the cheapest VS body mist I have ever smelled.

rainydays
rainydays

This review is for the EDT not the fragrance mist... I bought this blind just wanting a nice apple fragrance. This is nice... it's not candy-apple sweet, but very dominant on fresh, red apple. However there are a lot of odd, muddled floral undertones that kind of bring this down and take away the "happy" spirit that I find a lot of the VS fragrances have. It just ends up boring. Wearable, but I wouldn't recommend it.

chix
chix

On me it just smells of red apples & nothing more. Not bad, but not for me. This is more like a body spray, lasts about an hour.

Wild Scarlet by Victoria`s Secret 3.70 out of 5 based on 60 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Wild Scarlet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Wild Scarlet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wild Scarlet by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wild Scarlet by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Victoria`s Secret Ravishing Love Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Victoria`s Secret Endless Love Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Sheer Love Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Victoria`s Secret Lost in Fantasy Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Victoria`s Secret Secret Charm Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Victoria`s Secret Strawberries and Champagne Escada Taj Sunset Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion