Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Wink Wink Victoria`s Secret for women

Wink Wink Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Wink Wink from the collection of Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush is a seductive scent of fresh blackberries and violets. Available as 250 ml fragrant body mist. Wink Wink was launched in 2012.

Violet Blackberry

Wink Wink Fragrance Reviews

This is quite sweet and candylike. The blackberry is the strongest note. It reminds me of a sour berry candy, with only a hint of floral. Has pretty good lasting power for a body spray, especially when layered. I love the lotion even more than the spray. It has a juicy sweetness that is so yummy.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

This is a nice scent. Very sweet and light. Not much projection but when it is freshly sprayed it is nice. Wish I had the lotion so I could layer it. This is just a simple yet pretty scent.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

Probably intended for VS's youngest shoppers, I still love the Beauty Rush line. It's so fun and the scents are delicious. Wink Wink is among my favorites. I love the scent of blackberries and I do like violets and together they smell so sweet. I layered this with the shimmery lotion and I was giddy. I literally felt like a pretty pretty princess. And I smelled damn good too. I like this for when I want to smell yummy but don't want to bother with perfumes. So sweet and fun and a definitie compliment getter. Love this one!!!

Wink Wink by Victoria`s Secret 3.93 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Wink Wink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Wink Wink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wink Wink by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wink Wink by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Katy Perry Meow Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Queen Latifah Queen by Queen Latifah Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Victoria`s Secret Be Seduced Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Sweet & Flirty Victoria`s Secret Endless Love Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Victoria`s Secret Juiced Berry Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Paris Hilton Can Can Victoria`s Secret Sweet Tease