Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

With a Kiss Victoria`s Secret for women

With a Kiss Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

With a Kiss is a limited edition for the 2011 holiday season. The scent is luxurious, seductive and alluring presented as a glamorous fantasy of sparkling berries kissed by delicate magnolia blossom. Available as 100 ml EDT.

Magnolia Red Berries

With a Kiss Fragrance Reviews

russiankiss
russiankiss

I looove it, it smells mostly sweet and sparkly to me. Reminds me of winter time :)

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

I love the smell of magnolias so I had to have this. I purchased this after testing it on one wrist for about 2 minutes. Very nice and friendly. It smells just like it sounds, like berries and magnolia. I like it, it doesn't complicate things by adding extra fruits or flowers or musks, just straight and to the point. Victoria's Secret got this one right. Good sillage and lasts about 8 hours on me. Probably my favorite of the Holiday Editions because of the magnolia. I like that they kept the notes simple, I find that this one blends quite nicely with other perfumes that I have. I enjoy this and will continue to use through spring.

Whit
Whit

This is a happy scent. You could wear this year round, but the berries make it festive. It is nice and a great scent to chase away the winter blahs, but it's nothing very special. If you already have a bunch of fruity-florals in your wardrobe, you may want to skip it. I like it, but I may give away as a Christmas gift as the lasting power isn't very good.

With a Kiss by Victoria`s Secret 4.17 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret With a Kiss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret With a Kiss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify With a Kiss by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of With a Kiss by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Paris Hilton Can Can Victoria`s Secret Be My Wish Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Seduction Victoria`s Secret Incredible Victoria`s Secret Secret Charm Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Katy Perry Purr Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Britney Spears Radiance Prada Prada Candy Victoria`s Secret Ravishing Love Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Fresh & Clean Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy Nina Ricci Nina Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine