Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

With a Kiss Victoria`s Secret for women

With a Kiss Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

I have it: 8 I want it: 12

With a Kiss from the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush collection is a lovely scent of peony and raspberry. Available as 250 ml fragrant body mist. With a Kiss was launched in 2010.

Peony Raspberry

With a Kiss Fragrance Reviews

Tyreka89
Tyreka89

My sister bought this for me one Christmas back in 2010. I don't like it all that much it just gets annoying don't really last that long. Would not buy.

I really like the scent, but the longevity is extremely disappointing. I know its just a body spray, but this only last a few minutes. I even layer with the lotion but it doesn't last much longer. As for the scent, I love both raspberry and peony, so this is a winner for me. Most of the Beauty Rush mists are very sweet, but this one is more floral. Its simple and fun, but again, doesn't last. This is one of those mists that are a two phases, oil and water combo, so you have to shake it before you spray it. I don't really like the oily residue it leaves. I can't see myself wearing this very much.

With a Kiss by Victoria`s Secret 4.00 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret With a Kiss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret With a Kiss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify With a Kiss by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of With a Kiss by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Victoria`s Secret Sweet Tease Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Bombshell In Love Victoria`s Secret Juiced Berry Victoria`s Secret Be Seduced Victoria`s Secret Love is Heavenly Victoria`s Secret Gorgeous Givenchy Organza Tom Ford Black Violet Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Victoria`s Secret Wink Wink Victoria`s Secret Plum Drop FCUK FCUK 3