Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Hechizo Victorio & Lucchino for women

Hechizo Victorio & Lucchino for women
dislike

Hechizo Victorio & Lucchino for women Pictures Hechizo Victorio & Lucchino for women Pictures Hechizo Victorio & Lucchino for women Pictures

Hechizo by Victorio & Lucchino is a floral fragrance for women. Hechizo is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2007.

Bergamot Neroli Lily-of-the-Valley

Jasmine Bulgarian Rose Moroccan Rose Raspberry

Patchouli Amber Musk Vanilla

Scarlet Larkspur
Kors

Hechizo Fragrance Reviews

njyogachick
njyogachick

My sister brought this back from a trip to Spain for me...and I wish I could love this. The intial spritz of bergamot settles quickly into a strawberry/cherry scent which seems to disappear after only a few hours. The fragrance is nothing new nor complex and reminds me of the fruity body sprays you can buy at Victoria's Secret or Bath & Body Works. The bottle & topper are cute if you are a bottle collector, but a forgettable fragrance.

Lmb
Lmb

I love it! Bought in Spain while on holiday and now my only problem is that I can't buy in Australia!

guest_rosi
guest_rosi

questo profumo è perfetto, ognuno lo ama .. Ma mi chiedo quale sia il suo prezzo sarebbe stato troppo ingombrante?

guest_Rosi
guest_Rosi

esse perfume é perfeito,todos adoram ele.. Mais eu gostaria de saber o preço dele seria muito incomodo?

lopezannie
lopezannie

Nice fragrance, but not unique. It reminds me to the smell of Robitusim a little bit. To me, it smells like rasberries, blackberries and strawberries mixed with flowers. Not bad, though.

imgcas
imgcas

I don't like it at all.
It is too sweet, flowery fragance along the same lines as YSL Elle (but stronger).
Sometimes I have seen it classified as floral-chypre-oriental.
According to the official list of notes, Hechizo features Italian bergamote (I don't get it), Tunisia Neroli (hmmm... I wish, but not), "spring" muguet (really?), jasmin (sweet jasmin, like Songes), bulgarian rose and Morocco Rose.
Strawberry in the heart and patchouli, amber, vanilla and musk in the base.

All in all, I can see why it can please a lot of people, because it has long and noticeable sillage, and it can be comfortably worn in cool summer nights, but it's not my cup of tea.

Hechizo by Victorio & Lucchino 4.00 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victorio & Lucchino Hechizo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victorio & Lucchino Hechizo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hechizo by Victorio & Lucchino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hechizo by Victorio & Lucchino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Ange ou Demon Givenchy Hot Couture Thierry Mugler Alien Van Cleef & Arpels Oriens Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Dior Dior Addict Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Christian Lacroix Tumulte pour Homme Dior Poison Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Slava Zaitsev Maroussia Yves Rocher Neonatura Cocoon Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Givenchy Amarige Mariage Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Givenchy Ysatis