Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Eau Mega Viktor&Rolf for women

Eau Mega Viktor&Rolf for women
dislike

ozonic
Eau Mega Viktor&Rolf for women Pictures Eau Mega Viktor&Rolf for women Pictures Eau Mega Viktor&Rolf for women Pictures Eau Mega Viktor&Rolf for women Pictures

Eau Mega is a new fragrance by Viktor&Rolf and it arrived on the market in June 2009. This is their third fragrance, after Flowerbomb and Antidote, and it was named after a play on words on Greeek letter Omega, combined in the motto: Megafy Yourself!

Flacon is cylindrical and transparent, with a golden cap and board with imprinted stamp of the house. The perfume encompasses pear, lemon, violet leaves, peony, basil, jasmine and musk. It is characterized as a fragrance with opulent, green freshness mixed with floral aromas.

Perfumers of this edition are Carlos Benaim and Olivier Polge, who were in charge of the famous Flowerbomb. Perfume Eau Mega is available in amounts of 30, 50 and 75ml.

Violet Leaf Basil Pear Lemon Water Notes

Peony Jasmine Sambac

Sandalwood White Musk

Envy Me 2
Brilliant Wish

Eau Mega Fragrance Reviews

becky_ep
becky_ep

Eau Mega is probably the favourite in my collection (other than my Crystal Noir), I find that I reach for this one more on 'special occasions' or when I'm going out somewhere. It's almost like I'm treating myself whenever I wear it! To me it just smells like a heap of melons smashed together, it is so unique and soft and I just love it. The bottle is absolutely out of this world gorgeous and I love using it. Definitely a must buy and I will be re-purchasing this if I can find it!

butterflyblue
butterflyblue

My daughter bought this for herself and she didn't like it. She gave it to me.. I wasn't sure what I would think about it. It's fresh, sexy. It reminds me a little bit of my Bvlgari Jasmin Noir that I have and love. Gorgeous.

Aiant

From the first time I felt this perfume, I fell in love with its scent. Recently I have and adore their sweet notes and fresh juicy pear, its brightness and intensity. On my skin, it smells at first, like an explosion of delicious fruit and after a few minutes, violets and jasmine persist but with a hint of sweet musk high. For those who like to feel joyful and youthful, highly recommended, for day or night.

Ocytocine
Ocytocine

Thii is my all time favorite

arenee92
arenee92

I have been dying to smell this after hearing so many things about it! Unable to find it, I scored a few samples on eBay. I am completely smitten with this! It's clean but slightly citrusy, a little floral, and gently musky. It smells like a million dollar shampoo. Clean, fresh, so sexy. I would throw all of my perfumes away to have an unlimited supply of this.

themonkeys
themonkeys

this is the only and l mean only! fragrance that a man has ever complimented me on, and believe me l have tried and used many many fragrances over the years, l love its almost ethereal enveloping fragrance l layer it with the body lotion and think it is almost an anytime anywhere fragrance

stephanie.goudie
stephanie.goudie

I usually don't like heavily floral scents but I like the way it smells on my clothes. It changes and lasts and last. Also I love how pretty the bottle is. The spray button is neat! I'm scared to run out of it

omneya.iskander
omneya.iskander

This is WAW one. fresh and full of imgination at the same time. not sexy but dreamy. looks like a sweet little fairy or an angel.
it's good at work, or ware it before you go to bed to bring lovley dreams

pansylady
pansylady

Pear and peony are not favorites of mine, and these notes are dominant at first- but after that settles down, it turns into a warm, woodsy jasmine that feels as comfortable as a well-worn pair of jeans-

thazinha30
thazinha30

In testing mode. First time i tried it on it smelled a bit "plastic-y" for the first few minutes but then it opened up to a sweet, floral and a bit fruity scent, not overly sweet though, more fruity, like watermelon or melon. I liked it but didn't think it was anything special. Drydown was a bit generic but still nice and lasted quite a while. Second time I tried it didnt last as long, maybe because it was much warmer and humid outside? Don't know but I like it enough to try a few more times and since I got a few more samples I'll do just that! Will update later.

So I figured what the "plastic-y" smell was all about: an old, turned sample. I knew deep inside something was weird with the sample I tried, it didn't smell right... it actually smelled like old old perfume smells like after sitting under the sun many years. It's just a musty, old drawer smell (if that makes any sense) and I don't think that's how this perfume should smell like. I got a few Moschino samples off of e-bay and they all smelled like that, old and rancid, as if they were all the same perfume. Blagh!

Anywho, after I got a "good", fresh sample I have to say I quite like this, I sprayed on my arm last night and can still smell it on my skin the morning after and it's so pretty. I know some people will cringe at this but now that it's dried down quite a bit it reminds me of J'adore (just a bit on the drydown though, I wouldn't dare say they smell the same otherwise.) Would I buy a FB? Not sure just yet but I definitely like it enough to one day take the plunge and buy one. Only time will tell!!!

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

I tried and tried, and just could not get it to agree with my chemistry. I love Flowerbomb on the right occasion and many creations behind this nose of Oliver, but this is not one of them.

xabaras

To my nose this opens with a beautiful refreshing watermelon blast. I know it is not in the notes, I guess that is what my nose perceives instead than the pear and the lemon notes. I also get a hint of violet, very mild and pleasant. It smells incredibly fresh and I see this as the perfect fragrance to wear during Spring. A great achievement.

wilbs
wilbs

What strikes me about Eau Mega is how linear it is, scent-wise. It doesn't develop, morph or give an inch. What you spray is what you get, and what you spray is bruised pear flesh, endless watery citrus and a hint of indistinct flowers, enveloped by a bizarre yet pleasant herbal punch of basil.

Not bad, but not particularly good either. If anything, tolerably unique.

Moderate projection, extraordinary sticking power.

Sahm1985
Sahm1985

سلام
ادکلن خیلی خوشبو ای هستش یک کمی رایحش سنگینه و یک کم گرم-موندگاریش هم مناسبه پخش رایحش هم به نظرم خیلی خوبه و از لحاظ ظاهری هم طراحی خود شیشه خیلی جالب و جذابه
البته بیشتر به نظرم مناسب سن بالای 30 ساله و به نظر من هم بیشتر برای مهمونی و کلا مجالس و مراسم رسمی مناسبه تا استفاده روزمره

freddinos
freddinos

The name doens't match the fragrance in my opinion. Nothing is 'mega' about it, instead I get an unpleasant aquatic cacophony with a dishwashing liquid vibe. A pass for me.

fathiya
fathiya

I have first smelled Eau Mega at the store when it came out and loved it, now I am not so sure its sharp and fruity I get melon and tropical fruits mix.

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

V&R Eau Mega attracts more compliments than my top favourite perfumes.

Yes, even though I didn't find the scent itself to be anything special.

Eau Mega kicks off with honeydew melon and sweet bubblegum with a sparkling feel to it. I kept thinking of a sweet cocktail probably made of Midori, pear zest and mint.

The scent did not develop dramatically and stays rather linear. I found the longevity and sillage to be excellent.

I would recommend EAU MEGA for romantic occasions, it's perfect for hot weather and a sweet kiss.

Arielrose
Arielrose

I got a sample bottle of this, as I wanted to try it out. Hmmm, this is an interesting one. It's not something I think I will purchase a bigger bottle of, but I may try using it again in the warmer months. This to me is a summer fragrance because of the cool, aquatic notes. The fruits are very nice and it has just the right touch of 'green'. I would have LOVED this when I was younger and very into oceanic and aquatic scents. Now I like 'warmer' scents that include vanilla, amber or red berry notes. So, my overall review is that at this moment, it wouldn't be my favorite, but if you love a fresh fruit and ocean scent...this is truly wonderful and the best of it's kind!

mirul
mirul

I bought this for my sister~~ its smells like fresh river floating with millions of pear. I know she like this kind of perfume. Suitable for people who like fresh aquatic clean scent. not sweet nor woodsy~~ really feminine, delicate and sophisticated~~

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

To vergil_s:
No, no, pal. You cannot blow it up here. :)

Returning to perfume. I tried it in the shop. Smell of pears is really strong from the very beginning mixed with white flowers like jasmine, peony and a bit of herbs (basil) + something else I can't identify. It's truly aquatic smell like river full of lilys that smell sharp.

Lana jade
Lana jade

When I first tried this perfume,I had a bit of trouble trying to work out how to spritz it,but once I did I absolutely fell in love with it.it was the pear and floral bouquet and warm woody base that got to me.it all blends perfectly and is unique,subtle and sensual.I would love to own it and it's great to wear for both day and night,casual and for going out.it has a unique versatility to it yet at the same time is still classy and glamorous.
I'm not surprised that Olivier Polge (the master behind chanels allure and many more) created this scent,he truly has an gifted nose..
Basically I want this along with many others on my wish list.....

renneyg007

This smells almost identical to DKNY Be Delicious (Green) on me. Its smoother, warmer, has better staying power and is less cloying, I do like it but when i smell Flowerbomb extreme that takes me to a different dimension so not so mega for me.

vergil_s
vergil_s

من عاشق این عطرم!
جزو معدود عطرای زنانه ای هست که دوست دارم خودم استفاده کنمش.
شیشه ی عطرم که دیگه از این خوشگل تر نمیشه.
رنگه بژش ادم رو دیونه میکنه!
نت اولیه ی عطر یه نت خوشمزه و خنکه که مثل ادامس موزی و گلابیه و البته یه تیزی از ریحان.
بعدش هم ترکیب گل یاس و برگ بنفشست و شیرینی ملایم مشک.
در کل خیلی پسندیدم.

mellani bajumi
mellani bajumi

i like eau mega better than flowerbomb..more fresh n delicious...supeeer love it!!!!

SmellItOut
SmellItOut

Take it into your hands.Firstly,
it looks like a cold gun, bang bang and you are ... no,
not dead, but in serious situation without any road to come back. You are in love, you become addicted.
Little gun of sugarcandy and cream, which takes you deeper with peonies bullets.
Bang bang and my bf is on the ground...

Cmanier
Cmanier

This fragrance is different on me. i tried three sprays on the wrist and it ended up smelling like rotten fruit/slightly sour milk... much like how womanity smelled on me and i did not like it.. The next day i tried one simple spray on the wrist and after 30 minutes it smelled like spicy watery melon fruit so i like the smell of one spray better than the power spray of 3... Don't know that i have been convinced to buy a bottle but will use the 6 samples i received

smellME
smellME

Seen this as the signature of plenty ...
so I had to know why....
Tried it today and was totally scared away by the sweet fruity topnotes. Just tried it on paper strip and only got pear and banana !!!, though I can tell now banana isn´t listed as a note. I could never wear this and probably all the ones that are wearing this, must have survived the topnote... I didn´t !
The bottle and enormous spray holder - looks classy though. Sorry to dismis this now, but even if I can look over the ten minutes of fruity banana skins it will never be purcased by me, not even for the most wonderful heartnote in the world.

mendwillie
mendwillie

I want this fragrance. It is also very tasty and unique. It has great longevity are all perfect as fragrance from Viktor & Rolf, I love this brand.

icekat
icekat

Eau Mega is a refreshing fragrance with a lovely balance of soft flowers, fruits and aquatic tones. It is one of those scents that bring feelings of harmony, balance and relaxation. I can see myself doing Pilates or yoga while wearing this scent. It does not overpower the wearer. It is safe to wear for everyday activities where you just want to smell fresh and pleasant.

The fruit notes in the opening remind me so much of a fruit salad (in a good way) with juicy watermelon, melon and pear. I know that the first two are not listed as the notes, but I do smell them here. The aquatic notes are pleasant and gentle like an ocean breeze. Peony and jasmine are soft and feminine in the heart notes. The sillage is not overpowering. I usually spray a generous amount. While the scent is not strong, it lasts for at least 7-8 hours. The dry down is a soft musk.

Overall score is 7/10. Eau Mega is a lovely aquatic scent and though it is slightly synthetic, I find it quite wearable and pleasant in summer time.

amelie
amelie

First I really liked Eau Mega, now I think it's very plain, even undefined and don't even know what makes it memorable. Be sure to try it because Eau Mega smells totally different on each. No little resemblance to the famous Flowerbomb, which I love, btw.
I was expecting something sweeter, though, and Eau Mega turns to a sweet, rather than green. I'ts more sweet acquatic IMO, quite indescribable.

Kamaty
Kamaty

Fancy fruit like melon candy...
I don't like much fruit fragrances but this is enjoiable, first note is melon to me;but
a while becomes more floral and chic.
I don't have nothing to compare with.
Is totaly oposity to Flowerbomb that i love to.
Love summer scent.

xabaras

This is a very lovely fragrance. It's light and fresh and fruity. A mix of pear and lemon (which my nose somehow detects as a hint of melon) at the very beginning accompanies you for hours and it always keeps itself pleasant. If there is any jasmine I can't find it which is good because I'm not so in love with it. I like it very much. I find the fact that it does not have base notes so unique: it means that the notes you smell remain the same for hours. Therefore it's the only perfume that you can buy 5 minutes after trying it on if you like it, as it does not change. I wear it every time I want to smell fresh without being offensive to other people's noses, yet not wanting to go unnoticed. And one more thing: if any of you have ever had the pleasure of smelling Femina by Alberta Ferretti in the 90's and you are disappointed as it's been discontinued Eau Mega smells very very similar...

pepperclips
pepperclips

Wow, there's actually so much hatred directed at this perfume. I loathe Flowerbomb, with a burning passion I might just add and I also hate Spicebomb (male equivalent, I think) so I was quite surprised when I smelt this beautiful surprise in a gorgeous bottle and found out that it was from Viktor&Rolf. As I was about to give up on that house, because Antidote was just a big nono for me as well (I know, I know I'm crazy), I smelt this heavenly scent.

It was so random too, I would've never even bothered but a sales lady insisted on me trying it out, so I did, and boy did I love it!

MELONS! HONEYDEW! Ahhhhhhh! <3 It's quite pricey, I got a 30mL bottle and I'm seriously utterly in-love with it. I haven't actually met anyone who doesn't like it and I frequently get compliments from it. I usually pop it on before work and it's on till I finish, I love it! Good for everyday use, maybe not so much for a night out as it is a bit light, fruity and sweet.

All in all, it's one of my favourites and I seriously love it :)

scentedrat
scentedrat

This seems very typical of the "fresh" type scents. Not really green, if green means grass, leaves, stems and such. It is very peppery with some citrus, a bit sharp, and a little watery. I don't get the pear, herbal, or floral notes at all. There is no sweetness on me whatsoever, which is too bad, as I think if I got a little of the fruitiness it would save this from being just like all the other crisp, fresh fragrances I have but never wear, and can't tell apart. Disappointing and very average on my skin.

SCJS
SCJS

Beware! My mother was searching for something light, youthful and rather mainstream, and after having tried this on paper we both thought it would be a good choice (considering the fact that it was on sale...). Then she tried it on, and after an hour the sweet, fruity notes had turned into a nauseating smell of rotten fruit..! I'm glad most of you seem to be luckier, but please, remember to try this one on before you buy since body chemistry might affect it a lot.

SheShe
SheShe

I like it but does it have to be so EAU MEGA? I mean, does it have to be so thin like a water with the scent almost impossible to sniff?

If the scent could be sniffed more, it would be a great scent. But what I got is so watery and it's hard to sniff anything at all... so close to skin, diluted to the maximum it seems...

I like basil and pear in here... but the name is proper, unfortunately. Mega water!

Manya3
Manya3

This is a shy, watered down, muskier version of Mugler's WOMANITY.

If you feel like Womanity is too intense and weird for you, Eau Mega must be the thing you're looking for!

Not bad at all, just leaves me indifferent.

This is too citrusy and common for me. Also I find the bottle unpractical.

saidah
saidah

smells so nice in the begining but than looses it charm

antonpan
antonpan

I think this is a perfect summer scent for those who like fruity fragrances. Eau Mega smells like a melon bubble gum: simple, but refreshing and delicious.

flowerbombhannah
flowerbombhannah

This musical perfume personifies springtime, when the pear trees are in bloom...reminds me of the movie The Sound of Music.

Rebelle Flower
Rebelle Flower

Very fresh,clean summary scent.Nothing new or exciting but i like it,its lovely.

nicolette09
nicolette09

I love this fragrance! It's sweet and creamy but not overly sweet, it is balanced and beautiful. I feel sexy, clean, sophisticated when I wear it. I love the pear note in this

pinki
pinki

I like it, but don't love it. As many others have mentioned, I think this perfume lacks originality. Flowerbomb (although not really my taste) is very original, Eau Mega not so much. I wish the entire sillage would smell like the topnotes of fresh jasmine and flighty pear, but on me it rushes into a heady floral with the peony dominating, and a fairly musky dry down. Definitely not a shy fragrance, excellent lasting power but not my favourite. I am glad I didn't shell out for this one, got the 20ml purse spray as a gift. Try before you buy!

***UPDATE*** I started wearing this scent again today as it is hot hot hot here in Switzerland and this fits perfectly! Clean, crisp and refreshing. I may have changed my mind about this one...Great for hot weather when you just want to smell good.

Natalia78
Natalia78

Horrible!Smells on me like Elisabeth Arden's Sunflowers, which I really dislike.
I am not getting any pear or citruses in opening here, just a nasty soapy peony, highly irritating and flat.
This is rather a dud.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Eau Mega is crispy green and shares many characteristics with my other favourite - Daisy by Marc Jacobs.
Eau Mega starts slightly lemony-tangy-fruity, pear gives that slightly sweet twist. Shortly after, you get a nice burst of violet leaf, herbal basil and jasmine. Peony is not that detectable to me. Eau Mega dries down sitting on a musky note, which to me could have been strenghtened and sweetend with a hint of vanilla but even without such a trick, the fragrance is still very enjoyable and definitely lingers purely within a floral green group.
Eau Mega is a great companion in spring. It is refreshing and definitely on a feminine side.
I am not sure why the reviewers below are so negative about lasting power and sillage???? Eau Mega is not a heady-heavy fragrance and I presume that the very idea of Eau Mega creators wasn't really to create a fragrance-mammoth so to speak.
The idea was to cherish the idea of spring mornings, of sunny days, freshness, lightness, nature coming back to life after a tiresome winter time!!!
Eau Mega, to me, has quite a reasonable sillage and longetivity, I have no complaints about these.
If you want a killer get yourself pure perfume Chanel #5, pour half a bottle all over your neck and wrists and stop complaining about Eau Mega.
Eau Mega was not designed to kill people around you. It was designed to sit gently down your your neckline on a long walk down the woodland alley while the first spring sun rays kiss your skin and a fresh breeze caresses your hair....
That is Eau Mega...

Air of Mystery
Air of Mystery

This one, chuckle, well, ASTONISHING bottle, I love the power of the nozzle function like a blast of ocean air. I think perhaps there exists a strong bias against many perfume houses as the markup per cost is HIGH. BUt as L'oreal might say, YOU're WORTH IT!!! This fragrance is MINDBLOWING - fresh, salty, marine. Hard to identify, like a monkey's white cassis mango with overtones of raindew dropping from the star of Venus. It's the SOUND of the description of fragrance which HITS ME BABY one more TIME!

Cereza
Cereza

Funny little thing. It does remind a bit of Champs Elysees at the opening with bowl of shampoo like melon and pear. It's actually not bad, but oh boy the price tag is 10x bigger than it should be for this kind of perfume. It reminds me a lot of some drugstore 6$ bottle I bought when I was 15, I loved how it was fresh and fruity and this actually smells very much like that cheap one. Okay, I understand we have to pay for name, but really - don't. There are many like this.

I'm not saying it's bad, it's okay, bubble-gum like sweet fruit bowl, but totally not worth the huge price tag.

First of all, I adore the bottle and the sprayer is so unique. I wish I could wear it, but it's way too feminine for a guy to pull it off.

To me, Eau Mega is quite floral fresh and fruity sweet. I smell melon, of course, and well-behaved white floral which soften by peony and freshen up by basil. The green edge of this fragrance gives me aquatic feel actually. It smell clean, very feminine, and can be sweet & strong, depending how much a person sprays on.

A similar fragrance, that I can think of, would be Estee Lauder Pleasures, I think, but I can't pinpoint exactly however. Still Eau Mega is pretty nice. I consider getting one or two for my sister and cousin.

loewe28
loewe28

I must agree with teresafers..everything what I can get from this one is melon..melon....melooooon...honeydew melon..honestly,smells like chewing gum!! :((

teresafers
teresafers

it smells on me like just like melon chewing gum!

floof
floof

I do not like flowerbomb but at least its got some things going for it. This is just awful, boring, generic. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

merlin
merlin

I couldn't agree more with ElenaLondon.
I dont find to be Floral green, but Fruity Floral . Its so boring...first thing that comes in my mind are the notes of pear and melon. I can hardly smell tha amalfi lemon, nor the basil. It was a big mistake spending money on this one

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

Not bad, but nothing special. On my skin it opens strange. Fruits-flowers and a backside note of something disgusting ((

heavenbelle
heavenbelle

i don't know why so many people hate this perfume but anyway choosing a perfume is really very subjective. I don't buy a perfume just because majority of people likes it. I won't spend money just to please someone else! I buy perfumes that please me! something that would take me into a new place when I smell it. Something that won't take my nose off my wrist (and hair!) because of the intoxicating scent. And definitely, EAU MEGA ticks all of the above in my checklist!I LOVE IT!

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

I was expecting a masterpiece like I mentioned in my first review and now that I've tested it I am surprised that I don't think much of this scent:/ it is very weird, to me it doesn't have a very defined character. I do smell a little of the melon. The bottle is very nice but I will not purchase.

smellynich
smellynich

first thing you will smell on this is melon but it doesn't have melon in it the melon disappears in a matter of seconds then it smells like deseo by jlo but lighter and it doesn't last very long the whole fragrance disappears in just 1 minute.

andrew85
andrew85

this smell almost exactly like J adore by Dior, even worse... not unique at all and commom floral smell.. bad.. 1 star...

loesje234
loesje234

This is a nice, fresh fragrance. And like they say: not aquatic or sporty!
Normally, I think the fresh fragrances are used by blondes, this one in particular I find very attractive by brunettes. It is a more 'chic' fresh scent, nothing light blue here.
Smells clean, without being showergel.
Smells soft, without being girly.
Smells fresh, but rich!

I like it a lot, but compliment will stay out, because it blends so natural with the environment. (I may have to put more on..)

Can allways be worn, the pear is lovely, makes you curious. The basil makes it mature.

atenais_only
atenais_only

I like Eau Mega, when i smelled it first i fell in love with it's floral smell. I was hesitating about 30 minutes about which perfume to buy and didn't have much time in duty free between flights and just got Mega.
Whatever you all say here, I find this perfume very fresh, light, young and sexy! It's not disturbing and I can use it every morning. I'm very sensitive to smell in the morning and can not stand very intensive fragrances. Especially it's good when going to business meetings!!!It makes it nice to be around you.
The spray mechanism is well done it's different from others, that makes it unique and original. and it's easy to use. I never got difficulties.
The only one minus is that Mega doesn't last very long and evaporates in a few hours. However assume that we spray each perfume few times a day?
There is no even a comparison with Imperatrice by D&G, because Imperatrice smells only like melon and disappear very fast.
In any case my choice in definitely for Mega. THanks to Viktor et Rolf!

Eau Mega is quite different to Flowerbomb, by the same house. Even though both fragrances are quite sweet, Flowerbomb tends to be sugary and candied, while Eau Mega is crisp and refreshing.

Everyone is mentioning a melon note, however when I first smelt Eau Mega, I immediately detected pear. The opening is a little similar to Champs Elysees by Guerlain, just not as strong and more watery.

The scent is certainly very pretty and great for Summer, however I believe that I would tire of this fragrance quickly. There's nothing overly outstanding about it. What makes it worse is that there has been a sudden boom of Summery, almost aquatic, light fruity scents on the market recently. I'm using the D&G Anthology Series as an example. There are some direct comparisons to L'Imperatrice, L'Amoureaux and La Lune in this fragrance.

When the initial refreshing pear note subsides in the opening, the basil appears alongside the peony and jasmine, which is an interestingly unique blend. The peony is not strong here thankfully, so the fragrance continues with its subtle and crisp quality.

Strangely enough I can only smell the lemon note in the drydown, which to my nose is mostly lemon and musk.

Eau Mega is nice. I wouldn't say that it's particularly green or floral, it kind of sits between being a fruity floral and an aquatic. My only gripes with Eau Mega is the ridiculous price and the clunky, impractical bottle which looks incredibly cheap and nasty in real life. The spray mechanism makes it very difficult to apply in a hurry, as I do most mornings.

The lasting strength also wasn't too impressive for the high price tag.

My darling
My darling

So much work, such a fancy name and a beautiful bottle for the preparation of a ... fruit salad with melon! No thanks!
Furthermore, its similarity to the Emerald Dream by Estee Lauder is stunning! Simply Eau Mega is more dense and intense aroma.

Taliera
Taliera

I was expecting something different and unique - but it only partially delivered. At the very beginning I was extremely impressed, thinking it would be a masterpiece like Flowerbomb. It was flowery, luxurious and creamy. I got the sensations of it being "gold" and "smooth" (as the ad suggests, if you can imagine the scent equivalent). But over time a milky smell crept into the background. I HATE milk, but in small amounts it can seem attractively smooth and ultra-luxurious - which was the case then. Then the milk began to take a central role, and I was not liking it. Further along, I was feeling nauseous and finding the whole composition unbearable. It was as if all the beauty, complexity and charm was swamped by the "milky" smell, which gained strength in the drydown. In all, Eau Mega had promise in the beginning, but the end result was offputting.

CherryLou
CherryLou

Like many others have reviewed, this smells a lot like watermelons, that's the main top note that I get. Quite soon it turns into nice and subtle fruity floral, quite ordinary IMO. Fades out quite fast, after one hour I could smell it only when sniffing my skin really close.

MoietToi
MoietToi

Eau de Mega puzzles me it's a rather weird perfume that takes sometime to figure out.
In the opening it's light,sweet and citrusy but after two seconds it becomes rather heady and almost abit sexy. The smell of violet leaf comes creeping and all by the sudden that sexy and sultry vibe is gone and replaced with girlish innocence.
But then later that girlish innocence transcends into heady sexyness once again as soon as the musk enters the picture.

This perfume reminds me of a woman who is free as the wind,breezy and just as fickle as love at first sight.

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

I tested this fragrance in anticipation when I finally saw it at my local Dept Store.

It's certainly fresh & totally different from Flowerbomb. Not too keen on the melon-ish start, however thankfully it's subtle in Eau Mega.

I have to say that unfortunately, to me, Eau Mega wasn't the unique & different fragrance that Flowerbomb is. Eau Mega smells like quite generic. Don't get me wrong, it's a very pretty fragrance - especially the drydown - but it's not unique enough for me.

For this reason I don't think I would buy it, but if someone gave it to me, I would definitely wear it.

PS: Don't like the design of the bottle very much. It's different, yes, but ugly & clunky too.

guest_perfumepassion
guest_perfumepassion

I loved flower bomb, great for special occasions and always received compliments. Just tried and bought Eau Mega and am in love again!! Different from Flower Bomb which is a big credit to Viktor & Rolf. They ventured beyond the safety of Flower Bomb, and created something as unique and lucious to be treasured. It's fresh, green & floral. Never disappoints! Sure more compliments will be coming!

swedeangel
swedeangel

Horrible absolutely cloying! It starts out melon,but not a good fresh melon,but the smell you find in certain candies with melontaste,so syntetic and nausiating. Then it gets a lot sweeter,while the basil kicked in ,and that didnt help at all. A very unbalanced unpleasant scent.

jonr951

I finally got my Eau Mega in 2day!!! Im in heaven!! I couldnt be more happy w/ it!! Its absolutely wonderful!! I love it I love it I love it!!

Marki san
Marki san

I tested this on a piece of paper in the store and it smelled like the classic pink bubblegum. Very nice actually. I need to test it on my skin

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

I definitely not LOVE this perfume. I definitely not HATE it. I don't like it enough to hit the "like" button and -- you've already guessed! -- I don't dislike it enough to hit the dislike button. I guess I'm not sure how I relate to this perfume. Here's what I smell in it though:
First 5-10 minutes it's confused mix of things, green things mainly, with some sweetness, and violet leaves as I experienced them in L'Occitane Mimosa perfume.
Then it straightens into a slightly synthetic mix of watermelon and basil. It's not unpleasant... but I just don't know.

Upd.: its lasting power is good, approaching 5 hours, and it gets more natural basil smell when it dries down. Gets nicer and nicer, while fading a little. I'd think it's a good scent overall.

miszliz
miszliz

tried it at the store and first it was like there felt a piece of melon on me..
didnt make sense to wear it as perfume
but i continue shopping and when i was fitting some clothes i still smelled it on me and did smelled good after all

Chaminou
Chaminou

For my nose it's only melon and I cannot find anything else, before, after, during, only tonnes of melon. I gave a try many times, but always the same. It' OK, they couldn't release Flowerbomb third time, so now they made Melonbomb:)

Minnija

it is wright that Viktor&rolf made this one exactly like this....Those who love flowerbomb expect smth similar, but this is for 100% different, flowerbomb is very sweet, sexy, and satiated composition, so but they need to attract that public who like fresh scents, so they did that!

GIVE ME A BREAK
GIVE ME A BREAK

I have recently tested it and I can only smell watermelon.I liked Flowerbomb and reading all these here, I expected more.I can t imagine being near to someone who smells like a moving watermelon.

iMaverick
iMaverick

This is the epitome of floral style scents that I really do not care for. It is a pure overdose of floral that doesn't seem to evolve or exude any type of personality other than clean, generic, and overdone (much like may designer perfumes out there within the last 7 or 8 years). It's a pretty smell, but just too much of an overt, thick, white floral, synthetic smell.

Flowerbomb was something, but this is just blah.

Minnija

no, I can'ut see and smell eny similarity with DKNY red delicious...DKNy smells very fruity, girly, unpersonal perfume and I would say that it smells cheap, hat I can't say about Eau Mega. It is perfect :) Of course, flowerbomb will be the Top 1 perfume for me all the time, but Eau mega is good enaugh :) I smell BIG, JUICY melon :)

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Interesting, very interesting, quite in tune with the era.
A "wide open" composition, sunny yet urban.
The pear is digitalised and offered in a glamorous synthetic package but it doesn't put me off.
Not so much a green perfume though. A floral yellow if there was such a category...
Absence of a base.

izzie07
izzie07

I have tried this twice now and still cannot buy it. I love my flowerbomb but this is not right on me. I wanted to like it. :(

jatzzie
jatzzie

Love it! To me it smells like watermelon and I love anything that smells watermelon-like.:D Also the bottle is very nice, I like the whole push-the-stamps concept and the bottle is lovely.I was expecting something completely different as I think it was advertized as having this sortta "forest-smell" to it, thus making me think it would be extremely green and I'm not into green fragrances at all. So yes, this was a nice surprise.:)
I must get it for my collection at some point.This watermeloness...Gotta love it.:)

renneyg007

Love this. It has some kick to it and although floral/green i find it quite seductive and sexy. Normally I don't like green or floral in isolation but this is the perfect combo. The pear, lemon and peony dominate for me and the musk gives it that sexy note. Bottle is great, definately on my Christmas list!

DreamGirl
DreamGirl

Absolutely one of the best perfumes ever made! I have had around 50-60 perfumes and I am working in a very big perfume shop, so I get to smell all perfumes that come to Norway. This perfume is a perfume to die for :) There are some perfumes that I can not live without and I love to smell them all the time. This is one of them! Even though that it smells very light, it stays on my skin for 12-13 hours!

fleurdelis
fleurdelis

I've sniffed this twice now and I have to say that this is a lovely fresh fragrance! The pinapple and the basil are just wonderful, but it's not too sweet or boring. I haven't smelled anything like it.

I think a lot of people expected another Flowerbomb--well, this is definitely not a floral. I think it's a champ of fresh fragrances!

Though I really can't stand the bottle. The stamps look cheap and are hard to use. Just take those off and it would be perfect.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I have Flowerbomb which I purchased unsniffed since I loved Extreme one so much. I like it, and it's adored by others.

Eau Mega scared me already because it's 'green' I pictured something leafy and boring.

That's why I was so surprised when actually sprayed it (bottle is so hard do figure out how to do it, u need to push stamps lol) I sniffed- that's watermelon!! A moderately sweet one, not like in D&G's Imperatrice.
Later I figured out that it must be - pear + basil and leaf playing such a trick. True.

Next, pear dies a bit, I mean fades away, nothing rotten in this... xD
You are left with basil, leaf and basic floral mix. Top was it.

Overall, quite nice, but I still crave for Flowerbomb Extreme which is perfect ^^

jonr951

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!! I have to have it!! The pear the citron and the basil! TO DIE FOR! V&R I applaud you both for another masterpiece!! Incredible! Thank you for your genius! I cant believe how much Im madly in Love w/ it!! I think I may even LOVE it more then my precious Flowerbomb! NO! It's a close #2. : )

jonr951

I dont think ive been more excited over a fragrance launch then i am w/ Eau Mega! Im losing my mind over it! I have to have it! Flowerbomb is the one true fragrance love of my life! Viktor & Rolf are incredible! Its taken them what, like 5 yrs to make another scent! O i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait! Its going to be freakin AMAZING!

Eau Mega by Viktor&Rolf 3.51 out of 5 based on 377 ratings and 87 user reviews

Viktor Rolf Eau Mega Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Viktor Rolf Eau Mega Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
EAU MEGA for WOMEN by Viktor Rolf EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ
EAU MEGA for WOMEN by Viktor Rolf EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Viktor&Rolf Eau Mega fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Viktor&Rolf Eau Mega, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Mega by Viktor&Rolf. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Mega by Viktor&Rolf represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.