Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette Viktor&Rolf for women

Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette Viktor&Rolf for women
dislike

Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette version is launched in 2007. This fresh fragrance reminiscent of sparkling pink champagne with its notes of tangerine, orange, pink pepper, freesia, rose, osmanthus, jasmine, amber, patchouli and cashmere.

It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDT.

Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette was created by Olivier Polge, Carlos Benaim and Domitille Bertier.

Orange Tangerine Pink Pepper

Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

Eyviab
Eyviab

08/30/2016
I don't know why but I was expecting for this edt to smell a little different from the edp but to my delight and nose they smell very close! Amber floral fresh delight! I like it lets see if this lasts on my skin! Fx!

9/20/16
So here's my update after wearing this quite a bit! I have to say I smell the peppery note in the opening a lot more then when I first got it that with the amber and patchouli note and the soft florals remind me of a freshly sharpened pencil in the best possible way. To be quite honest it smells just like Elizabeth Arden Untold Eau Leagre and since I just picked up a 1.7fl oz bottle of that for 9.99 at TJMaxx I can't justify buying this for $114! Still love it and it will be a boy to wear this fall and winter season a long with my EA Untold EL!

sunthing
sunthing

I like the most of the notes in it but it's a bit too sweet for my taste,can trigger my migraine easily...It very similar to 212 Sexy Carolina Herrera

aao79
aao79

Lovely sweet floral scent but too light. I've already finish it, next time I'll buy the perfume version.

auroramaria
auroramaria

I love the EDP for winter and I love the EDT for spring and summer. It is very vesatile great for daily wear but also suitable for night time.
It is warm and slightly sweet very elegant and quite unique.It does not last as long as the EDP but it is so beautiful I don't mind touching up during the day

Crystals On My Converse
Crystals On My Converse

I have to admit I much prefer this EDT to the EDP - it's much fresher and not as over powering as Flowerbomb EDP and smells the exact same just not as intense! The bottle of this is also nicer I think :)

szilvihorv
szilvihorv

The last time I've been so much in love with a perfume was over a year ago, and I didn't expect Flowerbomb with it's floral patchouli popularity to become the next one. But the EDT really got me on my toes here. The sweet patchouli punches me in the face when I spray the perfume along with a peppery orange zing, but flowers quickly overpower them. The EDT is all about flowers, it smells like a large bouquet of candied osmanthus, freesia, and rose, with a touch of cashmere. Very lovely and thoroughly comfortable, and surprisingly: yummy and absolutely edible. It's not nearly as loud as the original EDP. It's long lasting, but it sits close to the skin.
The bottle is exquisite! It's so gorgeous and well made I can't stop looking at it.

Lizka7
Lizka7

I dislike this fragrance. For me, to be in love with vanilla and being turn off by flowerbomb is kind of surprising, but it is true. I feel bouts of headache just by walking by it. Not my choice.

MartaL
MartaL

The good thing about Flower Bomb is that it lasts for ages. It is also quite a different scent in the floral category. When I wore it however, I resembled a walking flower which I was not that keen on. I can imagine that there might be occasions where Flower Bomb fits right in, nonetheless, I have not discovered yet such times.

jstyls
jstyls

sweet, floral, sophisticated and very feminine. absolutely love it. my signature.

blueviolet
blueviolet

Finally a flowerbomb I like! The original does not sit on me right, it has a note that makes me a bit sick. Usually I like sweet perfumes, and this is sweet enough! just right!

ru2
ru2

Oh my god I need this in my life. I LOVE the original Flowerbomb, but its quite overpowering and in your face, which isn't really my style. This is a more toned down version. But believe me you can still smell it really well! Still smell it on my from the day before. Very heavenly scent and instantly recognisable... I know its popular and overused but I'm not sure I care.

Ohkit
Ohkit

Mix a lot of sharp patchouli with a handful of hot spices . Add a generous amount of something sugary to it. And here you go...you have Flowerbomb eau de toilette. It's one of my favourites for the cold season.

Brian's Wee Sister
Brian's Wee Sister

Smelled it on someone at work and thought it was lovely. Bought the edt. Liked it for a while. Now I think it's dull. It's incredibly DRY. Boring. Won't buy again. Also reminds me of a famous old fashioned toilet cleaner. Florizal?
Ps. Apologies to anyone who has thumbed up my original review, which I have edited. In future, I will ADD to the original review instead of removing it. Thanks.
BTW. Citrus!? Where?

I like it a lot better than EDP, it has more depth, the sweetness isn't overdone, and the pink pepper gives it a nice little edge. I like it a lot, I had it in the past, and I got it again, yes it is pricey, yet because it is smooth, sensuous, I truly like it.. I find it a lot less sharp and oily than Coco Mademoiselle , this is a different scent all together. Easy to wear for me than CM?
I find the osmsnthus gives it a creamy edge too, and the smell is addictive,and enveloping. Love it.

linzilou92
linzilou92

Early hours Monday morning I'm running around Faro Airport in Portugal trying to find a new perfume to take back home to Wales with me. I spray numerous scents on me. Bright Crystal, the new Escada and Flowerbomb. Bright Crystal smells great, so does cherries in the air and so does Flowerbomb! Eeeeek my flight's been called and I need to pick something urgently. I've never gone home without a new scent. I look again at the prices and cross out the Escada as I could find a better price for it here in the UK. I've also found some great deals for Bright Crystal from Amazon. I quickly pick up a 50ml bottle of Flowerbomb EDT and start my journey back home.

I'm looking at it now and I'm still stunned at how beautiful the bottle is. I prefer the EDT bottle to the EDP bottle.

To me the EDT smells very similar to the EDP but it starts off with a more fresh and citrusy beginning and then as it settles smells like the EDP.

The lasting power is great for an EDT and last many hours on the skin and if like me, you like to over apply a perfume it will last you throughout the day.

I feel glamourous and sexy wearing it and I can tell already that it's going to be kept for those special occasions. A date night or night out with the girls.

I think I've found a new favourite :-)

Niya
Niya

Nice enough scent for a floral. Not worth the ton of cash you pay to get it.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

how come i see citrus in this fragrance??? it has absolutely no citrus in it. just floral and creamy, sweet, peppery notes.

Lauralee77
Lauralee77

I have the edp of this and although the edt is nice it's not as warm as the edp. Which is what attracted me to this scent in the first place. This is fresher and less vanilla smelling than the edp. I would consider wearing this version in summer for sure :)

mildy
mildy

Hello Friends,

Please i need help on this perfume. I bought flowerbomb last year they gave me a gift pack with small quantities of showergel and more. Now I cant remember which of the perfumes i bought if it was the eau dey toilette or the eau de parfum

It looks just like this one above on the outside which is supposed to be an eau de toilette as the label is lightly coloured but when i lifted the bottle and look under it says eau de parfum.

Please help me out as i loved it so much i want to buy the same one.

Thanks.

danie
danie

Oh! love,love,love!!!! this is the best in my collection:)

hazelnut
hazelnut

Sorry, sugar and patchouli is all I get from this.

Asty
Asty

My all time favourite. Bought by my husband for our wedding day. Instantly picks me up and reminds me of that sunny spring day. Feminine Sweet and Powdery. Just perfect

nabegum
nabegum

I cannot believe I finally bought this. Love the bottle with the pink juice. The smell is just so captivating! I never use to like patchouli but I can stand this. It's light and sweet just great for the warm weather here. Reminds me of coco mademoiselle, just a little. Maybe it;s the patchouli.I was undecided between the EDP or EDT and finally gave in to the EDT..

regnflickan
regnflickan

My friend have this and I love it on her. On me it´s still nice but smells a bit syntetic. If someone wears this I can smell it directly and often from a distance. I think it´s a warm smell and sometimes it makes me think of sunscreen protection althogh I don´t know why. Cant make up my mind if i love it or if it´s just okey.

masrizalrikifariki
masrizalrikifariki

just bought this & I LOVE IT to the max! very longlasting & powerful sillage...definitely recommended to everyone! a bit expensive but its worth every penny! u wont regret it ;)

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

A true favorite of mine :) It is fresher and younger and not as cloying as the EDP, which I personally find waaaay too heavy.

This suits me perfect - maybe because it is a bit more citrusy and sour.

I think it reminds me a bit of Coco Mademoiselle.

Bottle is very cute and elegant, as well as the EDP.

On me it stays all day long. In the evening , after a long day at work, I can still smell it.

Rominabanana
Rominabanana

Quite strangely (???) I prefer this to the EDP.. Maybe because of the mentioned sourness I love it more, it's much fresher for my tastes. Want!

amelie
amelie

EdT is completely different version, not even rich as
EdP, more sour fragrance, which is actually a bit harsh for the nostrils. There is no softness in it, really strange, maybe tangerine...
Yes, EdT reminded me of Coco Mademoiselle too.

Baby Dior
Baby Dior

Amo esto realmente lo amo una amiga lo tiene yo lo quiero pero es muy caro y actualmente no tengo la posibilidad de comprarme algo tan caro por estar en el paro pero cuando consiga trabajo aunque sea uno pequeño de esto quiero huele muy bien muy sofisticado y femenino lo amo ya lo habia dicho cierto :P

I love this really love him a friend has it I want it but it is very expensive and currently I have the opportunity to buy something that expensive for being unemployed get a job but when even one small smells so good that I very sophisticated and feminine I love it already had that right: P

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

I agree that this is a watered down version of the eau de parfum. This makes it more suitable for hot weather. But it still is a pretty warm fragrance.
I myself prefer more fresh and fruity scents in hot weather (like ange ou demon le secret, be delicious fresh blossom, biotherm eau pure, acqua di gioia etc). But I guess it would be wearable in hot weather if you don't overspray. I find the eau de parfum too much for the summer.
Also the character of this eau de toilette reminds me a lot of Burberry Brit eau de toilette. They are both sweet, subtle and sugary. Like a nice cookie.
I own flowerbomb eau de parfum and think I like it better than the toilette. For the feeling flowerbomb eau de toilette provides I have my Brit eau de toilette which I need to finish. (But at the moment I don't like it that much anymore).

Also the body lotion of flowerbomb (I think they call it 'bomblicious') is really great and worth it's money. It smells very intensely like the perfume and lasts forever! On its own it is stronger than the toilette.

EMonika
EMonika

Age: 24
Skin: normal-oily. Medium brown.
Preferences: Fruity, vanilla, watery, sweet, citrus (Will update)
Perfume nose: amateur

best season autumn/winter
day/night night
the age of the woman who wears it 20- 30
the persona of the woman who wears it youthful bubbly flirty mischievous, resilient.

This perfume has an amazing staying power and warm drydown thats why i suggested it as nightwear. when sprayed on clothes it has an orangey peppery smell which is very fresh smelling and a slight hint of rose and jasmine so for those who was expecting flowerbomb to resemble something similar to a bouquet(flower) being thrown at your face(bomb) may be disappointed.

when sprayed on the skin i get this initial smell of licorice, orange and abit of pepper(warm spice to compliment the cashmere woods not a guyish pepper) but then to me it dries down into orange, vanilla and candy with a hint of tea im not too sure like the youngest green tea you can get ooh ooh and something very nice i cant quite get my finger on and that intriguing tea smell takes it away from your typical sweet sticky scent. yummy! ^.^ it just cooks so well on my skin makes a rainy day a nice happy day =D

For those who like to give their nose more of a journey this ones for you! it goes from cool and fresh to warm and inviting and it makes wearing light pinks, floral floaty patterns warm beiges and white knits, just that much sexier!

its light and pretty not dark and mysterious strange thing i was lighting my fire and my hand smelt like smoke- it even smells great mixed with the smoke strange huh? brings the patchouli out of it =o

12 hours after applying it i get the nicest softest vanilla with a tiny tiny hint of leather or money which adds to the vanilla really quite resilient

the woman to wear this wants something different, she is youthful but wants to be more of a woman now, she is the type of woman you want to get to know as she is bubbly and flirtatious but plays it at the right pace. then her mischievous side comes out "do you want to get out of here" only so she can bring all of attention to you. resilience? shes the type of woman who gets right back into it

for those wanting to gamble away into a semi expensive perfume if you are young this is not such a gamble IMO other expensive perfumes such as (shh not telling-email me) aged me up so much i went from 24 to 34 and being a student i can not make that expected lifestyle around my perfume especially in my situation.... lol. its a standalone perfume without the need for a convertible or pearls and a LBD

Hello from new zealand!

65Hilary48
65Hilary48

Way too much pepper, I find it overbearing. It especially doesn't suit such a sweet fragrance, like sprinkling pepper on a dessert. I also find the citrus notes unpleasantly sour.

wajeeha85
wajeeha85

I'm not a big fan of the EDP version - find it wayy too sweet and strong for my liking. However, the EDT is absolutely amazing for me - I agree with the reviews below that it's a lighter, watered down version of the EDP - But I think for those of us who found the original too overpowering but still liked the smell, it's perfect! Wore it for the first time this Saturday night and it smelled amazing! Really glad I bought it.

fullbottleworthy
fullbottleworthy

Hmmm, this comes in an EDT now? I don't think I would like that. I have the EDP and it is STRONG, but I go easy on it and I think it smells amazing, especially at night. EDP is the way to go, I think, if you can get it. I LOVE Flowerbomb sooo much!

AnnikaMK
AnnikaMK

This is like a watered down orange soda scent compared to the EDP - yes, it's lighter and fresher but it has no character like the EDP.

tammysimmons
tammysimmons

Its nice but doesnt last> i got it for christmas wanted flowerbomb extreme. It smells flowewry and fruity when sprayed. However once its on i smell the amber: patchouli vanilla and sandalwood!

sofababe
sofababe

Flowerbomb EDT is definitely related to Flowerbomb EDP. I love them both. EDT is less heavy and sweet than EDP, and I see some have compared it to Coco Mademoiselle. I can see why, I think probably the sharp orangey opening, but after that there is no comparison. CM is jammed full of patchouli after the initial citrus but here we have floral notes instead. All in all Flowerbomb EDT is lovely, fruity floral, but not in that teen/celeb fashion we seem to be getting overrun with lately. If you like EDP but find it too sweet and heavy then EDT should definitely be on your test list.

Lalalavender
Lalalavender

I think I'm in love with this scent. It's absolutely mouth-watering and delicious. With the first spray I smell pink pepper. Afterwards it settles into mostly powdery flowers. The drydown is musky. That's what my nose detects anyway. Overall it's pretty sweet and gets you a lot of compliments (at least I do!) Everyone asks me what I'm wearing, saying I smell amazing. Definitely my signature!

ednafrau
ednafrau

it is quite nice, but the EDT reminds me of a lighter coco mademoiselle. if i have to choose, i prefer the chanel.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette by Viktor&Rolf. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette by Viktor&Rolf represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.