Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Flowerbomb Extreme 2007 Viktor&Rolf for women

Flowerbomb Extreme 2007 Viktor&Rolf for women
dislike

Flowerbomb Extreme 2007 by Viktor&Rolf is a Floral fragrance for women. Flowerbomb Extreme 2007 was launched in 2007. Flowerbomb Extreme 2007 was created by Olivier Polge, Carlos Benaim and Domitille Bertier. Top notes are jasmine and bergamot; middle notes are osmanthus, white flowers and palm leaf; base notes are amber, patchouli, benzoin and vanilla.

Jasmine Bergamot

Osmanthus White Flowers Palm Leaf

Amber Patchouli Benzoin Vanilla

Flowerbomb
Flowerbomb Extreme Sparkle 2008

Flowerbomb Extreme 2007 Fragrance Reviews

deb.martinez
deb.martinez

Ha..I guess this is the one I got? I love it at any rate!I have no idea what palm leaf smells like,but honestly id like all the extremes! Id like to compare! Id say this is sweeter and smoother with more vanilla...<3
I love the powdery,smooth,sweetness here! Love....
Compliment getter for sure!

lukkyme
lukkyme

THIS is the ONLY version of FLOWERBOMB that i even like . . . . with THAT said i looooove the smell of this it reminds me of the best part's of a ''few'' other perfume's that i really like , that dusty warm aged vanilla almost smokey vanilla MUST be the way the patchouli mixed with the scent & i think that PALM note also contribute's 2 that. . . . amber & honey osmanthus & I also smell magnolia this perfume reminds me of something SOUTHERN the weather the STICKY warm heat & the way it heat's up all the flower's & make's that sweet smell in the air & sun tea on side porch's in georgia or neworlean's . . .maybe its a southern bell with perfect hair & makeup & clothes & sweet warm southern hospitality

renneyg007
renneyg007

OMG! Amazing, I love the original Flowerbomb edp but this takes it to the next level, more sensuous. Been looking for a new scent and discovering the extreme versions of different perfumes, how i overlooked this i do not know, but god i love it!

Bettany87
Bettany87

This fragrance is oozing with sensuality from the initial spray to the mesmerizing drydown. I instantly get the well-blended yet potent patchouli on first spray but it's quickly subdued by the creamy goodness of the vanilla and the freshness of the white florals.

It's deliciously sweet and oh, so luscious on the skin ... the scent is like an aura floating around the person wearing it. I can't get past the warmth and intoxicating beauty of this fragrance -- I LOVE IT!

FLOWERBOMB EXTREME ... successfully brings the original Flowerbomb fragrance to the next level ... showcasing the intense sensual qualities of this highly addictive fragrance.

Anna_V
Anna_V

I cant stop talking about this scent.I have been wearing it for over 3 years now and always get compliments on it. The other evening at a party a guy came over to me and said 'sorry if this seems rude, but you smell amazing!'. Love it.

Lauritta
Lauritta

this is a highway for flight of fancy....my favourite...its depth is amazing, when I wear it, I really can feel that the perfume lives with me. It melts on my skin and flows together with my thougths, feelings, my personality. It is very sexual and mainly becouse of its ability to join with who I am.

pearlprincess
pearlprincess

This Flowerbomb was amazing!

It was like a heated floral mist type of scent enhanced with a strong gong of jasmine and, dare I say, a hint of hidden magnolia?

There also was a deep honey note that kept looping in and out of the perfume as I wore it, or more like smokey vanilla rather than just crisp vanilla.

Great for both day and night!

Scent 8/10

Staying Power 7/10

Kristel
Kristel

FLOWERBOMB EXTREME is more glamorous version of FLOWERBOMB. Love it. !

scenthound
scenthound

Much sronger than the EDT. Very nicely done... perhaps more of a Fall/Winter scent. Long lasting.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Extreme 2007 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Extreme 2007, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flowerbomb Extreme 2007 by Viktor&Rolf. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flowerbomb Extreme 2007 by Viktor&Rolf represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.