Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 Viktor&Rolf for women

Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 Viktor&Rolf for women
dislike

Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 Viktor&Rolf for women Pictures Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 Viktor&Rolf for women Pictures

Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 is still a fragrance that exudes floral explosion, but its composition is refreshed with invigorating fruity and spicy notes that match the hot summer climate. Opening up with sparkling notes of bergamot, mandarin and pink pepper, the perfume develops with powdery and rich heart notes of rose, lily of the valley, red fruits, raspberries and sugared almonds. The voluptuous, slightly oriental, perfume base brings glamour with patchouli, amber and cashmere wood.

The signature bottle, designed to resemble a hand grenade, is transparent and colored in shades of pink ranging from light to dark nuances. The perfume is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Pink Pepper

Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Almond Raspberry Red Berries

Cashmere Wood Patchouli Amber

Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette
Vanilla Freesia Lychee

Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 Fragrance Reviews

lcommisso
lcommisso

My friend's sister wears this and it is amazing on her. I swap for it after smelling it on her and it is eh, ok on me. It does smell like the original, but lighter. The reviews are also accurate in regards that sillage is an issue. I wouldn't go hunting for it again.

Hellita
Hellita

This is the only one of the flowerbombs from V&R that I've ever really enjoyed and thought about getting for myself. Unfortunately I can't give a proper review, because I never owned it or tried it on (sorry!) - I've only smelled it on a friend. But when I visited her house I used to sniff the bottle of this one because I really liked it. And the bottle is SO pretty too (not that it matters too much). Anyway, a lighter, fresher and more likeable scent compared to the other flankers IMO. Too bad it was a limited edition.

wonderlu
wonderlu

I fell in LOVE with this one, but its so typical me that its only a summer edition. Just bought the Flowerbomb eau de perfume, buts its just not the same. If someone have this one i would do anything for a buy or a switch!! :)

NanAxlRose
NanAxlRose

WHOA what a dissapointment: this stuff only lasts 2 seconds on my skin, litterally, 2 seconds. Waste of money.

snowbunny007
snowbunny007

I tried this as a decant from Nordstrom. I was disappointed. I was under the impression that I would experience a rosy fragrance. Well, I did...for about 30 seconds. Then, it was straight vanilla. Boring.

ronnie1975
ronnie1975

the mrs wear this, nice stuff

Hellokt
Hellokt

i adore this scent but it is so strong i feel it overpowers those around me. i am going to try spraying it in the air and walking into it to see if that works for me. love it just eishbit were more private if a perfume, but i guess it wouldn't be a "bomb" then.

tarah-mii
tarah-mii

I just love the scent of the original flowerbomb, so when I smelled this one I expected something similar. But the moment I sprayed it on my skin I hated the scent, the pink pepper was to heavy for me, to strong, and every time I smelled my wrist that day I automatically wrinkled my nose because of the extreme and sharp smell of the pink pepper. Maybe it had something to do with the chemistry on my skin, but I really don't like this scent and I keep to my sweet old original flowerbomb.

Galya
Galya

fantastic scent! I like very loud and strong perfumes,so when I was using it for the first time I could not appreciate well this perfume.But next times I understood it .Now I can detect sweetness or red rose+some red berry+wood. Nice and interesting perfume!

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

This sounds more like the notes of the 'Flowerbomb' hair mist :/

alice_fotini
alice_fotini

I tried it and liked it a lot, probably because I am already a fan of the original Flowerbomb.

La Vie En Rose seems to me a lighter version of Flowerbomb, where the notes of pink pepper give the fragrance a somewhat subtle freshness.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I'm wearing this today and I thought I should review it! I got this recently and I like it a lot. This one and Flowerbomb the original are two totally different fragrances, I'm smelling them side by side so I can compare them. The only similarities I find is in the name and that's it. These fragrances are not as sickly sweet as some have suggested. I would have to admit that they are candy sweet but only in the initial spray once they settle the sugary notes subside significantly giving play to other notes like flowers and vanilla. FB LaVnR is a delicious blend, summerish with prominent citrus notes specifically the bergamot and the mandarin orange. The pink pepper is noticeable but only for a little bit. in the original and this one the drydown is where the magic begins. I find this one in the drydown exquisite similar to Angel, the patchouli and the almond give this fragrance depth and a seductive and gourmand touch. The bottle is so pretty it looks like ripples in the water with a darker pink that fades to a lighter pink. If you want to smell fantastic I suggest you give this one a try! My only problem with this is the projection although it last I wish it had better sillage.

Flowerbomb LA VIE EN ROSE 2011 is a super-sweet patchouli floriental in the same general olfactory neighborhood as ORIENS--except a lot sweeter! Although I thought that this composition was going to have more of a detectable rose note, in fact the flowers are pretty much drowned out by the sugarbomb which this flanker, like its namesake, is. For dessert lovers only! Anyone planning to wear this composition should first make sure that espresso and ice water are standing by, ready to imbibe!

I should perhaps add that this limited edition composition smells so similar to my memory of FLOWERBOMB that I suspect that there may have been a decanting error. Then again, perhaps sugar crystals are blocking my rose receptors. Hmmm... I'll have to try a side-by-side with fresh samples in a few weeks, once my blood glocose level has moderated somewhat.

saidah
saidah

love it for summer n hot weather. light version of original flowerbomb

flowerbombhannah
flowerbombhannah

The bottle's shade of pink is much too cheap-looking. Also, the almonds ruin the smoothness of the fragrance. At first when you smell it, it is pleasant. After that, the almonds creep in, pulling the silkiness apart. The original Flowerbomb surpasses it by far.

sophisticated
sophisticated

this one is definitely better, i realize the oh-so-many sweet notes above are kind of disturbing and the name suggests a showering of flowers but how the base notes play a very important, noticeable and PROMINENT role in this one, woody notes and greenness tone down the whole fruity flowery expected nightmare to a wonderful summer frag and the longevity is quite delightful, 4 to 5 hours in this heat is something, right? :) also, the citrusy tangerine note is perfectly blended with the greenness in there, I LOVE THIS ONE, it has many layers and it's not your typical summer frag ^^

The bottle is gorgeous:)
I prefer this version to the original which is far too strong, sweet and cloying to me

magda14012

I got it a few days ago and acquire the taste for it;). It is lighter version than the original, which makes it ideal for the summer. I adore the raspberries notes. It is absolutely wonderful, sweet but not cloying. Long lasting even though EDT lasts all day

Whenever something claims to be a rose scent , I like to test it. This Flowerbomb version unfortunately disappointed me. On me it turned out to be like any sweet drugstore scent and I just wished to get rid of it. Not my cup of thea.

c3c
c3c

This is a really nice scent and a much lighter slightly citrusy version of the original. I would have easily paid for a full bottle except for one thing. It has positively no sillage after the first few minutes. Then it becomes a whisper on your skin and you need to shove your wrist to your nose to smell it. It doesn't even last on clothing. If it were a $20 to $40 bottle of perfume I could understand it, but not for $80 and above. In fact many scents in the $20 range hold up better. Very disappointing.

Hopefully they improve on this one and come out with a version that smells just as lovely but with better sillage and longevity.

lintang
lintang

love flowerbomb, fresh, sweet, enchanted.

kielo
kielo

I love this perfume...I didn't want to try this at first because I don't like flowerbomb and rose is not my favourite note but the bottle was just so cute that I could't resist...Smells fabulous and will definitely be my next purchase =)

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

I got this perfume today, bought it for a very good price! This edition is some deeper than the la vie edition from last year ( less sparkling). This because they added almonds and musk to this summer scent.
I love it!!We in Holland 0ften have cool summers, so gonna wear it this spring and summer.

Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 by Viktor&Rolf 4.15 out of 5 based on 123 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 by Viktor&Rolf. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 by Viktor&Rolf represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.