Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Flowerbomb Pink Sparkle Viktor&Rolf for women

Flowerbomb Pink Sparkle Viktor&Rolf for women
dislike

Flowerbomb Pink Sparkle is a new edition presented in 2009, composed of a floral bouquet which brings positive mood. This limited beauty was launched just before Christmas holidays and it is decorated with a black bow ribbon on the neck of the flacon. The flacon is coloured in pink and covered with glitter, in spirit of holiday atmosphere. The fragrance is available as 50ml edp. Perfumers are Olivier Polge, Carlos Benaim, Domitille Bertier.

Bergamot Tea

Jasmine Freesia tincture of rose Orchid

Musk Patchouli

Flowerbomb Christmas 2010 Edition

Flowerbomb Pink Sparkle Fragrance Reviews

kcondidorio
kcondidorio

When does this get released in Australia?? I need this in my life.

Italo Paz
Italo Paz

Vanias, this version has the same smell of Flowerbomb, the only difference is the bottle.

Minnija
Minnija

I got thi sone today :) SOOO HAPPYYYY :)))) bottle perfect, I a, very big fan of flowerbomb, so it is really make me happy :)

tsofa
tsofa

I'm thinking of purchasing it in Switzerland since I'll be there for Christmas vacations. I hope it'll worth its money..

midhav
midhav

OMG!!! I also want the bottle, i dont care what´s inside. But i really want to smell if the inside is as beautiful as the ouside.I must have it!

Flowerbomb Pink Sparkle by Viktor&Rolf 4.05 out of 5 based on 54 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Pink Sparkle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Pink Sparkle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flowerbomb Pink Sparkle by Viktor&Rolf. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flowerbomb Pink Sparkle by Viktor&Rolf represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Extreme Sparkle 2008 Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Extreme Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Christmas 2010 Edition Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Givenchy Ange ou Demon Vera Wang Princess Prada L`Eau Ambree Jessica Simpson Fancy Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Extreme 2007 Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie En Rose Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Toilette Escada Ocean Lounge Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 Britney Spears Fantasy Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Juicy Couture Juicy Couture