Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Hedonist Rose Viktoria Minya for women

Hedonist Rose Viktoria Minya for women
dislike

white wine
Hedonist Rose Viktoria Minya for women Pictures Hedonist Rose Viktoria Minya for women Pictures Hedonist Rose Viktoria Minya for women Pictures Hedonist Rose Viktoria Minya for women Pictures

Hedonist Rose by Viktoria Minya is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Hedonist Rose was launched in 2014. The fragrance features lemon, clove, peach, rose, amber, musk and white wine.

Lemon Clove Peach Rose Amber Musk White wine

Hedonist Rose Fragrance Reviews

LLB_addict
LLB_addict

I just got my grubby paws on a bottle of this and am in love! My first purchase from Viktoria Minya was the original Hedonist because I truly LOVE honey. My head swooned. THE BEST! The rose version is delicious as well but far less sillage. Still checking on longevity, but I have a feeling that will be light as well. If something magical happens, I'll post an update!

UPDATE: The initial spray is effervescent!!! But it really does go down to a skin scent rather quickly. Sad to say the first few minutes are the best :o(

chio17
chio17

Such a beautiful creation! I would love to try this one day :)

LaurenBaker
LaurenBaker

The scents in this version are unconventional for me. Unconventional in a positive way. The white wine aroma in this makes it even more romantic. I can even feel the vintage aroma in it. It just lured me, I am he facinated and in the skies when I apply it. It s soft and powefull at the same time, it makes me delight, it gives you joy and lafter.

KateTanner1
KateTanner1

I had the chance to try it out. A friend just purchased a bottle of this. When I applied it, it gave me surprises. It s just beautiful. I'm not sure if I smelled something similar. This is a unique rose aroma. My husband really likes it. It really gives you the hedonist feeling. It's very feminine, it s delicate and dominant the same time, it gives happiness, it's very long lasting. It goes with any type of dress and for all seasons.

dianne.nelson
dianne.nelson

This rose perfume is just unique. I have had before other rose aroma perfurmes, but with this one I think I hit the jackpot. When I applied it step by step I could feel the smells coming up. When I applied it on my shirt, the smell lasted for a long long time. Everywhere I entered, some said a compliment, some said directly that the perfume I have is just great. A few days ago I went to work with the perfume on me. My colleagues said that this aroma made the day brighter.
I think it goes well in any season.

Alayna1011
Alayna1011

A lovely, soft and delicate pink rose scent. Very feminine and pretty. Unfortunately I will have to add to the chorus of those saying that the sillage/longevity are disappointing. I actually have a hard time smelling this & her Iris one after an hour or two (the original Hedonist had perfect sillage imo).

AveParfum
AveParfum

Hedonist Rose smells sweet and innocent, maybe a tad fruity. This is not a dark, red rose with velvety petals. It is more like darling pink baby roses, which I personally prefer over the scent of red roses. At times the fruity aspect seemed more prominent; at other times the rose itself was more prominent. Sillage was pleasant and soft, and it lasted fairly long on me. Many lovers of rose, such as myself, are seeking their perfect rose, whatever that may be. I think this is a nice option for those who are seeking sweet, pink, baby roses. I smell no spice at all.

[Edit 9/11/15: I own this one now, and it smells more complex when sprayed from the bottle. You can really smell the white wine and fruit. It's very sweet. The scent of rose comes and goes on my skin. Sometimes it is there, and other times it is more like wine and fruit. Very beautiful, but such a shame that it lasts only 3 hours before I feel a need to touch-up. Still worth it for me, though, as it's beautiful]

attila1945
attila1945

From the kit I have, this is the most promising scent in my opinion, lovely creamy and fruity rose which for me is a perfect mix of being long-lasting and not overwhelming. Scent is slightly weird on a paper, but on my wife's skin it does wonderfully! ( I am a lucky man :)
I find the white wine note very amusing, it adds a fun zing to the scent while it develops elegantly.

rosecat
rosecat

This starts of with bright juicy fresh pink Roses, it is a natural Rose note for sure, and the citrus makes it sparkle. The composition has a slightly spicyness but a definite musky note in the base too. Its a familiar scent, I feel I have smelt this kind of Rose perfume before. I like it but not "in love" though I love the bottle. I feel it has that sour musky note I cannot tolerate, however lovers of Stella etc.. Would love this!! Got the sample pack of all four, which was a great way to test them!

mabelcruet
mabelcruet

I purchased the sample set of 4 Viktoria Minya fragrances (Hedonist, Hedonist Rose, Iris and Eau de Hongrie), and I have to say I'm not really getting it. This to me is a simple sweet, slightly alcoholic watery rose-its like rose liqueur. It's linear, not complex, minimal sillage and very poor longevity. I like it, but its fairly ordinary on me. I found it rather sweet and pretty, but nothing particularly unique or striking. I much prefer JoAnne Bassett Luscious Roses-I think I prefer my rose more full on.

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

This review will no doubt go down like a lead balloon, but I tested "Hedonist Rose" today and had to conclude that it smelled pretty much like a slightly less shrieky version of "Liaisons Dangerouses" by Kilian, which is funny, because that's also how I would describe the original Hedonist, once the honey and rum notes dissipate. Victoria Minya seems to be rather fond of peaches :/

Sillage wise, "Hedonist Rose" is restrained in comparison to the wall of sweetness that was the original. It's quite transparent and linear. To me it doesn't develop beyond a girly, fruity shampoo with a breath of desert wine.

It's wearable, pretty and very feminine, but far from the masterpiece some are claiming it to be. There's just not enough depth, and for something that reminds me of shampoo, the price seems rather inflated.

STRAG
STRAG

Another masterpiece has been created by Victoria Minya!
This is my second VM scent and its the most beautiful in my humble opinion.
This fragrance is a delicate, airy and fruity flowery which smells like the taste of rose syrup that my grandmother used to do in my childhood! The weirdest coincidence is that grandma used to put a bit of peach aroma into her rose concoctions as well, and all a tiny bit fermented with sugar just smells about 90% the same as VM's HR!
The composition is very fresh and very beautiful, like a sweet peachy rose on a cold spring dawn!
I am in love!! This is just heavenly in every way possible.
To me, VM frags are eccentric and very very intelligent! Only she could put together these relatively simple ingredients and get such art out of them!
The silage probably the only thing I am less enthousiastic about, but longevity is very good, especially that I only sprayed a small amount on my neck, but it surroundes me gently after a few hours still.
This is a must have for die hard rose lovers, just beautiful!

lovepie
lovepie

This is actually a scent that is quite difficult to desribe for me!

First of all, it is gorgeous. Wait, I mean its GORGEOUS!!!!!!! If you are a fan of musky roses, then this is a must smell. Just forget about the description for a minute and let yourself go with the winey juicy scent!

This could be just a rose scent, as this is what you will get from the beginning to end mostly. but at first, it is a fresh, dewy rose with some sparkle going on (cider maybe?!), later it goes to a peachy rose opening up slowly to the spices and mature (but not heavy) rose. the drydown is amazing, last forever on my skin, but I have to add, most of the perfumes do, in general.

All I can think when I wear it is "wow I smell amazing!" to me that's the sign of a great perfume.

I own Montale's Roses and Musk, and I understand why the other reviewer compared to it, although for me this creation is much much more satisfying. They are in no way identical, rather both of them are beautiful musky roses. VM's rose has more depth, it has been visibly more studied then Montale's.

This perfume can be worn at all times of the year, but goes really well during current wintery-snowy time, have to test still in spring, which probably still be fantastic!

Sure it is expensive, but a bottle is the most unique in my collection and it makes me feel so good every time I use it, that for me it is totally worth it, compared to other bottles I bought for around 200USD!

pleinsoleil
pleinsoleil

I love this perfume and I am offering it to myself at chritsmas but my friend is telling me :why not offering the samples to friends as they are sold by 4 for the 4 hedonists perfumes. So yes why not .

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

OK, first thing I would like to say that this is a gorgeous perfume. When I first applied it, I was WOW this smells so familiar. I couldn't quite point my finger on it, but I knew I've smelled this before. Then it hit me, I have smelled this before in Montale's Roses Musk!

The more I applied Hedonist Rose the more I smell Roses Musk, but it's a much lighter version of it, but it'a almost identical. So you already own RM then you can just skipparu on this one.

EDIT: I've been wearing this for a few days now, and I'm just a tiny bit disappointed that the silage is very mild. Where the first perfume Hedonist, was more lush with huge silage and longevity, this one is just OK with very little silage and longevity.
First Hedonist was more for mature older women who are in their 40's, 50s, this one is more for a younger crowd late 20's, early 30's.

I will definitely not buy a full bottle of this, but I was really hoping to, because those bottles are amazing, you just want to own them and hold them in your hands. It's a nice fragrance, but for now I will pass.

cmagot
cmagot

JUST received the sample, and its more champagne on me, not wine! But it is mellow and delicate all the way, I can smell the sparking notes directly after application, then we go through refined cloves, for a rose that is mature, fully open and shines happiness. No peach detected.
I applied it to my shirt, and though sillage is small, very long lasting.
I have to agree with those who say Hedonist Rose is not as complex as Hedonist, but that is a good thing in the case of this rose IMHO!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Viktoria Minya Hedonist Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Viktoria Minya Hedonist Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hedonist Rose by Viktoria Minya. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hedonist Rose by Viktoria Minya represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.