Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Fiori Vince Camuto for women

Fiori Vince Camuto for women
dislike

Fiori Vince Camuto for women Pictures

The new fragrance by the house of Vince Camuto arrives on the market in March 2013 as a limited edition. It was inspired by delicate floral notes and was named Fiori with fresh, light and invigorating notes perfect for the upcoming summer months.

Its luminous opening is bright with pink grapefruit drops combined with irresistible white nectarine. The heart of Fiori is enriched with elegant iris flowers and fresh freesia, while accentuating beauty and the pure essence of the composition supported by base notes composed of a blend of creamy sandalwood and blue cedar. Fiori was announced as a soft and contemporary edition which embodies the spirit and style of Vince Camuto women.

Vince Camuto Fiori is available in a flacon shaped just like the first Vince Camuto perfume from 2011 with pale pink glass. It can be obtained as 100 ml EDP.

Nectarine Pink Grapefruit Bellini

iris Freesia Jasmine

Sandalwood Cedar Musk Amber

Chance Eau Tendre

Fiori Fragrance Reviews

arenee92
arenee92

This is a really good dupe for Marc Jacobs Daisy or Chanel Chance eau Tendre. Gorgeous scent, but I already have things like it :]

Maine_girl
Maine_girl

Ooh, love this! It's so fresh and beautiful, perfect for spring and summer. It seems to last quite a while on me as well. I tested it out a couple of times in the store and finally had to buy a bottle. Floral, with just a touch of citrus for sweetness. I highly recommend!

vintage_scent
vintage_scent

This is such a lovely fragrance for spring and summer, I am very glad I have it. It would be a pink grapefruit blush champagne if there was such a thing...with a soft powdery drydown blending in thanks to the iris. It's just such a lovely feminine light pink perfume.

Sillage is soft so it works great for office wear. Simple enough for daytime and yet romantic enough for evening. Looking forward to wearing it this spring and summer...

mary_robitashvili
mary_robitashvili

i like it

harrypotter99
harrypotter99

semplicemente geniale, un gioiello. la boccetta e fiabesca e principesca, la costruzione è perfetta, le note di testa sono sfiziose e irresistibili, il fondo balsamico/ambrato è molto rilassante, complimenti !!!

Koukla190
Koukla190

wow! gorgeous soft floral! I want it!! : )

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

Gorgeous bottle, "meh" scent. At first it's very fresh and citrusy with a prominent grapefruit/mimosa note, but then it just fades into nothingness. I didn't really get iris or sandalwood or anything. I got a hint of musk and then *poof*! It's definitely a skin scent, imo, and just doesn't do anything for me. I find it kinda generic and boring, however if you are a fan of Light Blue and scents like that, this may be up your alley. It's also more suited to spring or summer than the current season, which is fall, so that may be partly to blame for my dislike.

sweetpunkin
sweetpunkin

The bottle suckered me in..it's beautuful! that combined with the fact that it was %30 off at my local Dillards (closing down sale) I knew I had to get it. Anyway, when I smelled this, I immediately thought it smelled like Marc Jacobs Daisy. I mean, alot like it..not quite sure if it's a dead ringer but probabably pretty close imo. it's nice and smells good, but it's nothing unique. I'll still use my bottle, but after it's done I don't think i'd buy it again.

I smell iris, but it's not powdery. Mostly I smell nectarine and some fizzy sweet citrus which I'm chalking up the to the bellini note.
Kinda disappointed in Fiori. Although I'm not a big fan of the original Vince Camuto it was at least a bit different. This is just "nice", pretty bland.

Misspermata
Misspermata

It's definitely floral, but I couldn't really pinpoint the smell of the flowers. It had a citrus undertone to it, which I don't like in a perfume. But overall I give it a 6-7 out of 10.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

The loveliest and at the same time cleanest fragrance. It smells like shampoo from the garden. Nice.

goingblonde
goingblonde

This is very pretty, soft fruity & floral.
I get Iris although its not powdery on me.
Its nice & I like it yet it has a commonality that may put me off buying it- (for the price )it needs a bit more to set it apart yet overall still a lovely fragrance :)

denncita
denncita

This smells absolutely gorgeous and the bottle is to die for. Soft fresh and flowery/fruity very, very pretty scent. Reminds me of a romantic date on a spring
afternoon.

This is pretty, fresh, light , it didnt make me think of Chanel Tendre but is in the same category of uplifting pretty scents.
Longevity is ok, I like it better than the original which smelled weird to my nose, the only thing being there are lots of similar scents out there, so if you are looking for something different, might not be it. But in the category of sparkly pretty scents, it is a good option. It has a certain elegant vibe.
I have a sample, and I would definitely buy a big bottle, it has a certain different edge .

Timetoski
Timetoski

Chanel Chance eau Tendre is one of my signature scents, This is the SAME fragrance, If I smelled the, side by side perhaps I would be able to pick out a different note or two, maybe on the dry-down, but if I did not know it was Vince camuto, I would have insisted it was CeT.

harpist
harpist

I had the pleasure of testing this at Macy's and I loved it quite a lot upon first spray- it doesn't remind me of Eau Tendre, but I can see how it is similar. They are both light and uplifting fragrances. What I liked about Fiori in particular is that grapefruit note which was soft and not sharp citrus. If you know what Calpico drinks are, I would say Fiori is the perfume equivalent- it has kind of a milky almost yogurt-like floral scent which is sweetened by the nectarine and grape fruit.
However it really did not last long at all, which was disappointing! The SA kept on making a huge deal about how Italian perfume lasts for ages, but seriously, after 6 sprays on my arm and walking around in the mall for ONE hour, it was already gone! So it's definitely not worth the price for this LE, unless you just really want the pretty bottle and absolutely love the scent.
Otherwise, I find similar fragrances to be Hanae Mori's Butterfly or EDT, Jimmy Choo EDT, and Kenzo Amour I Love U- those are somewhat different in their own respect, the HM & Kenzo being more milky/creamy and the Jimmy Choo being more sharply fruity with the pear note, but definitely are better substitutes to the expense cost of the Fiori.

owensandlaurensmama

A barely there scent...meh

Pretty bottle, though

Lkrautter
Lkrautter

Very similar to Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. Lower sillage, more oily, much softer and not musky though. It's like a lighter fruitier more innocent version. Very pretty scent. :)

blazing1glam
blazing1glam

I love the bottle and the freshness of the scent. I see a lot of comments about it being a copy, but I don't have any of those others. This will definitely be a summer scent for me

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

Since the original is very reminiscent of fresh, delicious, smooth rum, this one is equivalent to a sweet, dry blush wine. The fruit exists in the background of this fragrance, allowing the Iris and Cedar to characterize the scent. The freesia adds some peppery freshness without dominating, against a landscape of nectarine, grapefruit, and woody notes.

I quite like this, even though I chose the original to purchase today. This was because this fragrance is a bit too dainty for my tastes. It's fresh, clean, classy, and delicate. Perfect for a dewy spring day.

This is mostly meant to complement, not to define. Therefore, it's not very strong, and it doesn't last very long. Pair this with a cute sundress and simple flats. You probably won't receive too many compliments, since this sits very close to the skin...but you'll be smelling yourself all day, because this perfume is just too beautiful to ignore!

7 out of 10.

prettyswag

this went back..kinda meh...

prettyswag

Omg....so dissapointed...since I received mine...this is pretty much Identical to Mariah Carey luscious pink fragrance.. I thought also daisy oh so fresh too...but more luscious pink....smells good, great for very hot weather..very subtle scent...but I did not want a repeat to my collection.. Bottle is very nice... But the juice is rather a copy... I'm sad on that... Not sure if I'm keeping it. We need uniqueness and something more fresh to match the bottle.

Fragaria
Fragaria

So so pretty, delicate and PINK. The notes have my attention also. I think I might want this one!

prettyswag

just bought this..will review soon...

Krysykins
Krysykins

I really want to try this one!! I have the other Vince Camuto perfume and just love it.

asta.ksivickaite
asta.ksivickaite

the bottle is just wow.

twillocks
twillocks

I the other and this bottle is beautiful!!

sherryberry
sherryberry

Very pretty rose gold bottle!!

Fiori by Vince Camuto 3.71 out of 5 based on 94 ratings and 29 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vince Camuto Fiori fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Vince Camuto Fiori, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fiori by Vince Camuto. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fiori by Vince Camuto represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.