Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Fiori Vince Camuto for women

Fiori Vince Camuto for women
dislike

Fiori Vince Camuto for women Pictures

The new fragrance by the house of Vince Camuto arrives on the market in March 2013 as a limited edition. It was inspired by delicate floral notes and was named Fiori with fresh, light and invigorating notes perfect for the upcoming summer months.

Its luminous opening is bright with pink grapefruit drops combined with irresistible white nectarine. The heart of Fiori is enriched with elegant iris flowers and fresh freesia, while accentuating beauty and the pure essence of the composition supported by base notes composed of a blend of creamy sandalwood and blue cedar. Fiori was announced as a soft and contemporary edition which embodies the spirit and style of Vince Camuto women.

Vince Camuto Fiori is available in a flacon shaped just like the first Vince Camuto perfume from 2011 with pale pink glass. It can be obtained as 100 ml EDP.

Nectarine Pink Grapefruit Bellini

Chance Eau Fraiche

Fiori Fragrance Reviews

Emerald17
Emerald17

I was trying to figure out what this reminded me of, and I just couldn't put my finger on it until I came on here to compare the notes. Yep, aside from the fruity top notes, this smells exactly like Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche on me! They seem to have a few notes that are the same (cedar, musk, amber, iris, and jasmine). I don't smell the jasmine, but apparently, my skin really pulls out the woodsy notes; and the flowers in here keep it from being masculine. It smells sort of clean on me, and I like that. It's a nice alternative to smelling clean without a really soapy aspect (which I don't mind at all. But for those that don't really like their perfumes to smell too "soapy", this is a good alternative). This is more of a perfumey-woodsy-clean. I'm assuming it's that floral undertone that's giving it that "perfumed" woods aroma.

The downside is that if you're looking for sillage and good longevity, you probably won't find it here. This becomes a close-to-your-skin scent within an hour (maybe less for some). But since it's less expensive than Chanel, you might not mind re-spraying throughout the day.

Daisy154
Daisy154

I recently bought a big bottle of this perfume, I blindly bought it and its not in my list of perfume which i intended to buy. The accomodating guy in the perfumery section offered me this and i like what i smell. It is a feminine scent and it softly linger on my wrist. Its a combination of vanilla and fruity scent, When i applied it on my skin in the morning, i can still smell it late in the afternoon, I love this scent im glad i got the big bottle. It is moderately priced too.

susanawaddell
susanawaddell

Smells great with lemony peaches but sileage and longevity are poor as others have noted.

kellymi
kellymi

Inexpensive blind buy (which I had promised myself I would no longer do).

A spritz on the wrist: So very flowery. I wouldn't say floral, though, because floral brings to mind a full richness--where you can decipher the specific flower the notes are representing. This was flowery, perfume-y.

Ten minutes later it settled. The grapefruit arrives and adds a little touch of sweetness, also a green smell--bitter for a minute, like the crushed stems of those flowers.

The dry-down is a clean, light musk.

It's not love, but a like. Good for a spring day. For me it didn't have much lasting power or sillage.

kbot
kbot

I am really starting to think I just can't do iris at all--the iris note was very prominent on me right out of the gate and none of the other notes every really had the chance to shine through. Just turned very sickly sweet, very quickly. I might need to give it a longer go next time though--I disliked it so much within the first 15 minutes that I scrubbed it off immediately and it might be one that needs more time to open up.

aspirina
aspirina

Elegant and simple,after the sweet fruity notes are gone you get a powdery iris/freesia drydown that is very alluring, and feminine. The smell fits the bottle! as pretty as it should be! but, sadly the longevity seems weak.

chansonniercat
chansonniercat

Love it at first, but the sweetness fades too soon. I don't like the scent that leaves behind after the sweetness fades.

MitsuCM
MitsuCM

At first when I spray it on, it has a rush of sweet and floral scent which is very pleasant. After a while, it turns into a warmer scent and leaves a little bit of powdery/soapy kind of scent, but still very light and pleasant. A word to describe this fragrance would be pretty. I think it's something that women of all ages can wear.

deb.martinez
deb.martinez

Picked this up at Marshalls today. I really am enjoying it,and i dont have anything like this in my collection! Smells floral,citrus,summer,and happy! Not super long lasting but I can respray! :)

lovealwaysalisa
lovealwaysalisa

I would describe this as a sweet citrusy floral. I definitely get the grapefruit and freesia with this. This is a very soft, and feminine floral. Also there is a powdery undertone but only whiffs. I found my 1.7oz bottle in Ross by chance. The bottle is beautiful too. Longevity is maybe 2 hours on my skin and projection/sillage is soft in my opinion. Great everyday kind of floral fragrance. Screams spring and summer. I reach for this on days where I don't know what to wear or a day I'm just running errands or not doing much and want to have a nice scent. I wouldn't repurchase personally as it's not a love but it's nice to wear while I have it.

Rochellesc
Rochellesc

Takes me back to when Clinique's Happy made me happy! Love the citrus and freesia, and keep getting whiffs from my neck five hours later. So glad to have found this and will keep an eye out for a replacement bottle.

Elreno22
Elreno22

Soft and flowery, but easy to wear. A bit more powdery than I like, but I bought it full price before I knew about awesome Fragrantica. I would not dissuade anyone from buying this. It is a really lovely feminine fragrance, but it has little lasting power on me. Reapplications seem necessary. And as I write this, it is front and center in my line of perfumes. I want to love it, as I think others will.

dkny27
dkny27

So soft and feminine, floral and sweet with some similarities to J'Adore or even a toned down version of Estee Lauder Pleasures.
Nothing about this fragrance comes off loud or offensive. The sweetness diminishes a bit in the dry down and the slight woody notes pull the fragrance together.
Very pretty, daytime elegant!

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

Just got Fiori today. Vince Camuto has not disappointed with any of the fragrances I have purchased. This is a beautiful, sparking floral with a zesty citrus edge. It is not like the gourmands, however it is slighty sweet. I will definitely be getting more bottles in the future.

babimaka
babimaka

I agree. It smells extremely similar to Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. I sniff Chanel on one wrist & Fiori on the other & they are almost identical. I will say that Chanel Chance is a bit stronger on my skin & lasts much longer but this is definitely a cheaper option. Fiori only lasted about 3 hours on me but I actually love it. I don't mind reapplying.

russiankiss
russiankiss

I am in love with this perfume, it's very floral and amber smelling. Sweet and musky--it reminds me very slightly of Betsey Johnson's original fragrance. Beautiful job, Vince Camuto !

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

Soft silage
lasted 3-4 hours on me.
But I will say this...
The same company that makes this perfume ALSO makes Chanel Chance Tendre. This perfume has been mistaken for Chanel Chance every time I introduce it to my clients at the perfume counter. I love Chanel chance but if you want to spend 80$ on it's twin instead of 200$ get this and save your money. Its a floral fresh-citrusy scent.
Love this one.

Cookiefan
Cookiefan

I returned this one because I thought it smelled too much like Daisy.

celebrity89
celebrity89

This really is another variation of Daisy. If you like Daisy and don't have it, this is a good choice for the pretty bottle.

Sassygirl18
Sassygirl18

This is almost an exact replica of one of my favorite scents, BCBG Max Azria. Very pretty scent, but since I already have BCBG and this is basically the same thing, I doubt I will buy this as well.

arenee92
arenee92

This is a really good dupe for Marc Jacobs Daisy or Chanel Chance eau Tendre. Gorgeous scent, but I already have things like it :]

Maine_girl
Maine_girl

Ooh, love this! It's so fresh and beautiful, perfect for spring and summer. It seems to last quite a while on me as well. I tested it out a couple of times in the store and finally had to buy a bottle. Floral, with just a touch of citrus for sweetness. I highly recommend!

vintage_scent
vintage_scent

This is such a lovely fragrance for spring and summer, I am very glad I have it. It would be a pink grapefruit blush champagne if there was such a thing...with a soft powdery drydown blending in thanks to the iris. It's just such a lovely feminine light pink perfume.

Sillage is soft so it works great for office wear. Simple enough for daytime and yet romantic enough for evening. Looking forward to wearing it this spring and summer...

mary_robitashvili
mary_robitashvili

i like it

harrypotter99
harrypotter99

semplicemente geniale, un gioiello. la boccetta e fiabesca e principesca, la costruzione è perfetta, le note di testa sono sfiziose e irresistibili, il fondo balsamico/ambrato è molto rilassante, complimenti !!!

Koukla190
Koukla190

wow! gorgeous soft floral! I want it!! : )

fullbottleworthy
fullbottleworthy

Gorgeous bottle, "meh" scent. At first it's very fresh and citrusy with a prominent grapefruit/mimosa note, but then it just fades into nothingness. I didn't really get iris or sandalwood or anything. I got a hint of musk and then *poof*! It's definitely a skin scent, imo, and just doesn't do anything for me. I find it kinda generic and boring, however if you are a fan of Light Blue and scents like that, this may be up your alley. It's also more suited to spring or summer than the current season, which is fall, so that may be partly to blame for my dislike.

sweetpunkin
sweetpunkin

The bottle suckered me in..it's beautuful! that combined with the fact that it was %30 off at my local Dillards (closing down sale) I knew I had to get it. Anyway, when I smelled this, I immediately thought it smelled like Marc Jacobs Daisy. I mean, alot like it..not quite sure if it's a dead ringer but probabably pretty close imo. it's nice and smells good, but it's nothing unique. I'll still use my bottle, but after it's done I don't think i'd buy it again.

I smell iris, but it's not powdery. Mostly I smell nectarine and some fizzy sweet citrus which I'm chalking up the to the bellini note.
Kinda disappointed in Fiori. Although I'm not a big fan of the original Vince Camuto it was at least a bit different. This is just "nice", pretty bland.

Misspermata
Misspermata

It's definitely floral, but I couldn't really pinpoint the smell of the flowers. It had a citrus undertone to it, which I don't like in a perfume. But overall I give it a 6-7 out of 10.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

The loveliest and at the same time cleanest fragrance. It smells like shampoo from the garden. Nice.

goingblonde
goingblonde

This is very pretty, soft fruity & floral.
I get Iris although its not powdery on me.
Its nice & I like it yet it has a commonality that may put me off buying it- (for the price )it needs a bit more to set it apart yet overall still a lovely fragrance :)

denncita
denncita

This smells absolutely gorgeous and the bottle is to die for. Soft fresh and flowery/fruity very, very pretty scent. Reminds me of a romantic date on a spring
afternoon.

This is pretty, fresh, light , it didnt make me think of Chanel Tendre but is in the same category of uplifting pretty scents.
Longevity is ok, I like it better than the original which smelled weird to my nose, the only thing being there are lots of similar scents out there, so if you are looking for something different, might not be it. But in the category of sparkly pretty scents, it is a good option. It has a certain elegant vibe.
I have a sample, and I would definitely buy a big bottle, it has a certain different edge .

Timetoski
Timetoski

Chanel Chance eau Tendre is one of my signature scents, This is the SAME fragrance, If I smelled the, side by side perhaps I would be able to pick out a different note or two, maybe on the dry-down, but if I did not know it was Vince camuto, I would have insisted it was CeT.

harpist
harpist

I had the pleasure of testing this at Macy's and I loved it quite a lot upon first spray- it doesn't remind me of Eau Tendre, but I can see how it is similar. They are both light and uplifting fragrances. What I liked about Fiori in particular is that grapefruit note which was soft and not sharp citrus. If you know what Calpico drinks are, I would say Fiori is the perfume equivalent- it has kind of a milky almost yogurt-like floral scent which is sweetened by the nectarine and grape fruit.
However it really did not last long at all, which was disappointing! The SA kept on making a huge deal about how Italian perfume lasts for ages, but seriously, after 6 sprays on my arm and walking around in the mall for ONE hour, it was already gone! So it's definitely not worth the price for this LE, unless you just really want the pretty bottle and absolutely love the scent.
Otherwise, I find similar fragrances to be Hanae Mori's Butterfly or EDT, Jimmy Choo EDT, and Kenzo Amour I Love U- those are somewhat different in their own respect, the HM & Kenzo being more milky/creamy and the Jimmy Choo being more sharply fruity with the pear note, but definitely are better substitutes to the expense cost of the Fiori.

owensandlaurensmama

A barely there scent...meh

Pretty bottle, though

Lkrautter
Lkrautter

Very similar to Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. Lower sillage, more oily, much softer and not musky though. It's like a lighter fruitier more innocent version. Very pretty scent. :)

blazing1glam
blazing1glam

I love the bottle and the freshness of the scent. I see a lot of comments about it being a copy, but I don't have any of those others. This will definitely be a summer scent for me

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

Since the original is very reminiscent of fresh, delicious, smooth rum, this one is equivalent to a sweet, dry blush wine. The fruit exists in the background of this fragrance, allowing the Iris and Cedar to characterize the scent. The freesia adds some peppery freshness without dominating, against a landscape of nectarine, grapefruit, and woody notes.

I quite like this, even though I chose the original to purchase today. This was because this fragrance is a bit too dainty for my tastes. It's fresh, clean, classy, and delicate. Perfect for a dewy spring day.

This is mostly meant to complement, not to define. Therefore, it's not very strong, and it doesn't last very long. Pair this with a cute sundress and simple flats. You probably won't receive too many compliments, since this sits very close to the skin...but you'll be smelling yourself all day, because this perfume is just too beautiful to ignore!

7 out of 10.

prettyswag

this went back..kinda meh...

prettyswag

Omg....so dissapointed...since I received mine...this is pretty much Identical to Mariah Carey luscious pink fragrance.. I thought also daisy oh so fresh too...but more luscious pink....smells good, great for very hot weather..very subtle scent...but I did not want a repeat to my collection.. Bottle is very nice... But the juice is rather a copy... I'm sad on that... Not sure if I'm keeping it. We need uniqueness and something more fresh to match the bottle.

Fragaria
Fragaria

So so pretty, delicate and PINK. The notes have my attention also. I think I might want this one!

prettyswag

just bought this..will review soon...

Krysykins
Krysykins

I really want to try this one!! I have the other Vince Camuto perfume and just love it.

asta.ksivickaite
asta.ksivickaite

the bottle is just wow.

twillocks
twillocks

I the other and this bottle is beautiful!!

sherryberry
sherryberry

Very pretty rose gold bottle!!

Fiori by Vince Camuto 3.90 out of 5 based on 190 ratings and 49 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vince Camuto Fiori fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Vince Camuto Fiori, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fiori by Vince Camuto. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fiori by Vince Camuto represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.